Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao all day

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** dude i passed out early. ill get some pics up tonight.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nothin???

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sup, sorry for my absence i got stranded at the lake with a dead phone. but ive been getting swoll on the prison workout! i have ate more steak this week than i have in my life. its been awesome. put on a little more fat than i would have liked but thats what happens when you eat beef three meals a day for a week. im posting my pics tonight. airborne is about to eat my dick

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
sup, sorry for my absence i got stranded at the lake with a dead phone. but ive been getting swoll on the prison workout! i have ate more steak this week than i have in my life. its been awesome. put on a little more fat than i would have liked but thats what happens when you eat beef three meals a day for a week. im posting my pics tonight. airborne is about to eat my dick
You look like chucky cheese ******* ;-) I'm eating cake and still sexy

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
hahaha, happy birthday.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
trying to get caught up on everyones logs

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah thats coming tonight

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Chris, thought you were never coming back. You scared me. Dick face:)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
its the last few weeks before school starts back up and the GF wanted to take a suprise get away. so i loaded up the needles and hit the road. im to juiced to leave AM.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne said pics tonight!!!! Lol :taps foot: I gotta get some sleep lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
+16 pounds ;-)
More vascular!

465 bench press!!!! PR!!!
Incline Db press, set of 8 with 120s PR!!!
Close grip bench, set of 8 with 350 PR!!!

I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!

Attachments

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Damn bro looking swole. Ur can really tell difference in ur arms an looking very lean. Gd job

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn bro looking swole. Ur can really tell difference in ur arms an looking very lean. Gd job
Haha thank you brother ;-) 2 weeks of sd left... Stano is just kickin in ;-)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God damn beast mode haha you are really mathing up this cycle bro!!!! Killer back and front double bi is out of control man awesome!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
God damn beast mode haha you are really mathing up this cycle bro!!!! Killer back and front double bi is out of control man awesome!!!
Haha thank you bro! Still tryin to add some peak to my bis

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Little brother jumped of the third storie of my house to the pool, he missed the pool and hit the concrete, broke the L2-4 vertebrae. Still at the hospital should find out soon if he hast to go into surgery

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Little brother jumped of the third storie of my house to the pool, he missed the pool and hit the concrete, broke the L2-4 vertebrae. Still at the hospital should find out soon if he hast to go into surgery
**** bro!!! I hope everything will be alright

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn man sorry to hear. Hope hes ok. Thoughts and prayers out to his speedy recovery.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro. I hope he's going to be OK. How old is he?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
+16 pounds ;-)
More vascular!

465 bench press!!!! PR!!!
Incline Db press, set of 8 with 120s PR!!!
Close grip bench, set of 8 with 350 PR!!!

I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!
You got that retard strength bro.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Broke his L2-L4 vertebrae, shattered his foot, and separated his pelvis.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
He's 21, and jumped from 30+ feet. So he's pretty good compared to when I found him, he was unconscious and not breathing. Just laying in a pool of blood.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
He's 21, and jumped from 30+ feet. So he's pretty good compared to when I found him, he was unconscious and not breathing. Just laying in a pool of blood.
wow dude.. i dont even want to imagine... i think heart attack might be the proper words. maybe total girly freak out mode. its probably good you found him. glad he's breathing again man.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CSA glad you found your bro and hes ok, hope he has a speedy recovery.

Airborne, your looking clean and big, cycles doing you good. Keep up the good work. Nice Bench too.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I will definitely keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers bro.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will definitely keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers bro.
Thank you lots bro!

And thank you everyone for showing my boy CSA some support. Rough times. We will all be praying for him man! Hope all is well soon!

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn kid, your bro is as crazy as you. 30 ft into a 10 ft deep pool I assume? I do wish him a quick recovery. Hope all works out!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How's your brother doing Chris? Did he end up having to have surgery? I've been thinking about you guys.
^^^ this brother! Yall are in our prayers

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
In. Missed the last 30 pages. Cliffs?
Really short cliffs:

Both guys are making incredible progress and are just hitting the sweet spots of their stacks. Unfortunately, CSA's little brother was badly injured yesterday when he tried to jump from the roof of a 3-story house into the pool and hit concrete instead. He's got a number of broken bones including 2 vertebrae. Things are kind of on pause now as we wait to see how his little bro is doing.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Really short cliffs:

Both guys are making incredible progress and are just hitting the sweet spots of their stacks. Unfortunately, CSA's little brother was badly injured yesterday when he tried to jump from the roof of a 3-story house into the pool and hit concrete instead. He's got a number of broken bones including 2 vertebrae. Things are kind of on pause now as we wait to see how his little bro is doing.
Dang. That's rough. I hope everything turns out OK! Thanks brother.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks guys. Bro is doing good. Thursday he has surgery to rebuild his pelvis, I don't know when he has surgery on he's feet. His back is good. He is pretty much stuck
At the hospital for a while.

On another note. I've list 2lbs in the past 2 days due to not eatting right. But I'm still up 22lbs. I'm on the last week of Sd at 40mg. I'll get some picks up tonight. I'm looking big

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys. Bro is doing good. Thursday he has surgery to rebuild his pelvis, I don't know when he has surgery on he's feet. His back is good. He is pretty much stuck
At the hospital for a while.

On another note. I've list 2lbs in the past 2 days due to not eatting right. But I'm still up 22lbs. I'm on the last week of Sd at 40mg. I'll get some picks up tonight. I'm looking big
Damn! Good man we were all worrying... Hope he recovers nicely
How many weeks did you run sd and what doses... What's your liver support?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
20/30/30/40, I'm on day 26, running 1g of UDCA aday. As soon as I come off I will continue UDCA till I'm out and run transform liver support at double dosage. It should last 2 weeks. Then I'll get my 6 week bloods to check liver and see my test levels. Should start tren ace week 8 and winny week 10. Last shot of test e will be week 14 and I'll run test suspention/tren ace/ winny till week 16. I keeping cals high right now, but moving more to a lean bulk. Week 8 I should start recomping. Im at 14%bf right now. I'd really like to hit 230-235 and be at 8% bf by the end of the cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Next sd cycle, I'd run it at 30 & 40 the whole time, once I dropped the 1m,4add. All sides went away. I'm ether going with m1t or m dein next cycle. More than likely the m dein since it will be a cut.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Next sd cycle, I'd run it at 30 & 40 the whole time, once I dropped the 1m,4add. All sides went away. I'm ether going with m1t or m dein next cycle. More than likely the m dein since it will be a cut.
Ima either give m1t a try with test or run Methyl Tren solo.

I'm thinkin of running my 5th week at 40