MHP's Kings of the Bench V & Clash of the Titans IV, $9,500 in Prize Money, April 2nd

Sean Katterle

Awards
MHP's Kings of the Bench V & Clash of the Titans IV, $9,500 in Prize Money, April 2nd

MHP's Kings of the Bench V & Clash of the Titans IV
The Ronnie Coleman Classic Expo
April 2nd, 2011
$9,500 in Cash Prizes
Pro Raw Bench, Deadlift, Push/Pull, 315 Bench-for-Reps, 405 Bench-for-Reps and 600 Deadlift-for-Reps

Please check out the lifter info kit and entry form at Hardcore Powerlifting.com

Sean Katterle

Awards
Damn I wish this was closer to me.
There will be post-live video coverage of this competition on Bodybuilding.com (starting no later than April 30th), on House of Pain.com's BLOG, Facebook Page and YouTube Video Channel and on RxMuscle.com

There will also be print coverage in Planet Muscle Magazine, Iron Man Magazine and in Powerlifting USA.

SportbikeBob

Awards
There will be post-live video coverage of this competition on Bodybuilding.com (starting no later than April 30th), on House of Pain.com's BLOG, Facebook Page and YouTube Video Channel and on RxMuscle.com

There will also be print coverage in Planet Muscle Magazine, Iron Man Magazine and in Powerlifting USA.
Thats cool but I was hoping to enter. At least I can watch and see what I would have had to go up against.

Sean Katterle

Awards
Thats cool but I was hoping to enter. At least I can watch and see what I would have had to go up against.
Well, in 2012 we're looking at adding a second show to our annual calendar and that one will be on the west coast. Is that closer to you? Hopefully you'll get a chance to lift on our stage one of these days either way.

SportbikeBob

Awards
Well, in 2012 we're looking at adding a second show to our annual calendar and that one will be on the west coast. Is that closer to you? Hopefully you'll get a chance to lift on our stage one of these days either way.
No I'm in MD. I hope I get the chance as well. Sounds like an awesome event.

Sean Katterle

Awards
We just added the official event flier to the top of our homepage at HardcorePowerlifting.com

We plan on printing and mailing out 10,000 of these over the course of the next five months.