Clash of the Titans!!! CSA2179 vs Airborne42

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ah, okay.

i havn't seen his most recent pics, but so far, i think you are winning. just my opinion. no offense csa
Yea he's been busy with some things and his brother had an accident that put him in hospital. I've def blown up!!! Doc stri8ed was suppose to be the host and judge but he's mia... I guess this kinda went down hill but I'm still in :) still have close to 2 weeks left

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
+16 pounds ;-)
More vascular!

465 bench press!!!! PR!!!
Incline Db press, set of 8 with 120s PR!!!
Close grip bench, set of 8 with 350 PR!!!

I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!
Jacked bro, SD doing ya good.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Yea he's been busy with some things and his brother had an accident that put him in hospital. I've def blown up!!! Doc stri8ed was suppose to be the host and judge but he's mia... I guess this kinda went down hill but I'm still in :) still have close to 2 weeks left
I've noticed that doc does that fairly regularly....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Got arrested for bein too cut lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ah, okay.

i havn't seen his most recent pics, but so far, i think you are winning. just my opinion. no offense csa
none taken, i knew it would be a hard fight from the beginning. pics should be up soon, next week i think is the final week of the competition and it will be the end of AB's cycle. i still have 10 weeks left of my cycle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
none taken, i knew it would be a hard fight from the beginning. pics should be up soon, next week i think is the final week of the competition and it will be the end of AB's cycle. i still have 10 weeks left of my cycle.
;-) for you much more gains will be achieved.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
;-) for you much more gains will be achieved.
so is your girl on board with you pinning yet? i hope so cuz in march we got more work to do

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
so is your girl on board with you pinning yet? i hope so cuz in march we got more work to do
She's down hahaha and I'm ready... Well will be ready! Somethin fierce

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah by the end of the next cycle im hoping to be above 250lbs. if i can successfully recomp for the rest of this cycle i may finish up 230lbs+. ****s crazy, i feel like a totally different person. i was eatting last night and looked up and saw a reflection of my self in some glass. it didnt look like me, i got some cave man shoulders

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yeah by the end of the next cycle im hoping to be above 250lbs. if i can successfully recomp for the rest of this cycle i may finish up 230lbs+. ****s crazy, i feel like a totally different person. i was eatting last night and looked up and saw a reflection of my self in some glass. it didnt look like me, i got some cave man shoulders
Haha Hella sick! I feel the same I just feel big all over besides my bis lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
IMG_1890.JPG
IMG_1893.JPG
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1904.JPG

these are late as crap but just took them

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
back.png
bi chest.png

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
double.png
front.png

my lats are starting to widen up!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
test man its the test. i cant beleive im up 26+lbs and it doesnt even look like it in the pics

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
my bf% is up 2.5%~

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Been lurking for awhile bros. Looks like both of your cycles are treating you guys well. Keep up the good work! AB your focking massive dude. CSA it def looks like you've lost Bf.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Been lurking for awhile bros. Looks like both of your cycles are treating you guys well. Keep up the good work! AB your focking massive dude. CSA it def looks like you've lost Bf.
Thank you brother! Ya he says he's up bf but I don't see it at all lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thank you brother! Ya he says he's up bf but I don't see it at all lol
Lol yeah I was wtf? He is leaner for sure. I got him cycling carbs lol that sh*t works like magic

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
my tester may be off. but i feel leaner so untill i get a new one im just going quit worrying about BF. cuz i like the way im looking. hoping to get the chest bigger, so ive modifiyed that work out, and carb cycling is no joke. you start to see results fast. i also order a bottle of slinshot today. and REvamp, time to get off these stims. i cant wait to add in tren!! that ****s going to get crazy. im having some trouble with my nips, nothing big but i cant seem to get the dosage dialed in just right. i was going to use formasurge but it lowers DHT, and im running AH with tren, so dont think lowering dht is what i want. anyone got any ideas on the nip sitch?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
my tester may be off. but i feel leaner so untill i get a new one im just going quit worrying about BF. cuz i like the way im looking. hoping to get the chest bigger, so ive modifiyed that work out, and carb cycling is no joke. you start to see results fast. i also order a bottle of slinshot today. and REvamp, time to get off these stims. i cant wait to add in tren!! that ****s going to get crazy. im having some trouble with my nips, nothing big but i cant seem to get the dosage dialed in just right. i was going to use formasurge but it lowers DHT, and im running AH with tren, so dont think lowering dht is what i want. anyone got any ideas on the nip sitch?
What ai are you using currently? If your running exem at the standard 12.5 eod bump it up to ed. If its still an issue gobble down some letro. If you haven't started using tren yet 10-20mgs of nolva ed can also help and its better on your lipids than ai's. Nolva fixed my nips right quick last cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im using Adex.at .3mg ed

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thursday is your last day on cycle right AB... final pics this week, have you been shreadding up from the stano?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
8-10 weeks, depends on how i run it. i have a **** ton of TNE. which i plan on starting week 14-16 might go longer. got like 10 bottles. thats enought for 100 days at 100mg a day

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
8-10 weeks, depends on how i run it. i have a **** ton of TNE. which i plan on starting week 14-16 might go longer. got like 10 bottles. thats enought for 100 days at 100mg a day
Holy crap!

Hey, I have been meaning to ask how your brother is doing?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thursday is your last day on cycle right AB... final pics this week, have you been shreadding up from the stano?
Friday will be final... And a little not too much... Def more vascular tho

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Holy crap!

Hey, I have been meaning to ask how your brother is doing?
hes doing good, came home the other day. he is able to stand on one foot. ive been liftting him in and out of the shower.
And your pops?
dad, its a little more serious cuz of his age. so hes pretty bed bound. but hes doing good too.

Friday will be final... And a little not too much... Def more vascular tho
nice, ill get some pics up friday. i wish i would have run tren as the kick instead of SD. this **** is infinatly better!!!

thanks for asking about the fam.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
hes doing good, came home the other day. he is able to stand on one foot. ive been liftting him in and out of the shower.

dad, its a little more serious cuz of his age. so hes pretty bed bound. but hes doing good too.

nice, ill get some pics up friday. i wish i would have run tren as the kick instead of SD. this **** is infinatly better!!!

Hope all is well for sure bro

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

They're lucky to have you bro! Keep trucking brother. You're doing good shít!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Have you seen little airborne that kid big as shizz wait till he hits 12 years old that fugger is going to be able to flop cars!
RIGHT??? lol thank you brother!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Welcome! If am not logging a promo soon I should be pinning soon but I need that cash flow fist ;) but I've gotten big and lean.
Throw a pic up dawg status

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome! If am not logging a promo soon I should be pinning soon but I need that cash flow fist ;) but I've gotten big and lean.
Did u take anything or just diet?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diet and real heavy lifting, been eating at peak about 10k calls a day but more around the 6k mark been like that for about a month
Damn!

Dirty or clean?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Damn!

Dirty or clean?
Clean, but I did only had like some soda once and like ice cream type dessert at a restaurant twice on separate time tho! My aunt a uncle have been staying with me for this month so I don't have to pay a thing :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell good!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Man I am dying to run tren! I'm do pumped to run it next... Thinking of doing 8 weeks starting at 25mg ED and slowing working up to 50 mg ED. Looking forward to seeing your progress pics with trenbolone :)