Clash of the Titans!!! CSA2179 vs Airborne42

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Man I am dying to run tren! I'm do pumped to run it next... Thinking of doing 8 weeks starting at 25mg ED and slowing working up to 50 mg ED. Looking forward to seeing your progress pics with trenbolone :)
You wanna pin daily?! F@ck that dude. Eod is enough for me unless im using slin pins

technique88

technique88

Awards
You wanna pin daily?! F@ck that dude. Eod is enough for me unless im using slin pins
Eh I pin all day as it is in my animal hospital. I'm very good at it do it's no big deal. Is 6 or 8 weeks optimal for tren and test p?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Eh I pin all day as it is in my animal hospital. I'm very good at it do it's no big deal. Is 6 or 8 weeks optimal for tren and test p?
Most people do 8 but 6 is plenty.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm pinning 50mg of tren ace Ed. It's not that bad.
What's not that bad? I want to feel like a god on cycle not like crap :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What's not that bad? I want to feel like a god on cycle not like crap :)
Sides arnt that bad. Pip for about an hour after u pin. I'm just over two weeks in and my chest has never looked like this before. I just started AH the other day.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Sides arnt that bad. Pip for about an hour after u pin. I'm just over two weeks in and my chest has never looked like this before. I just started AH the other day.
Why are you running AH?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
For the DHT.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
And there rep said its awesome.

technique88

technique88

Awards
How's trenbolone treating you buddy?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Going awesome. Still only at 50mg a day, test at 600mg a week and AH.

Strenght is insane, lifting more than I ever have before. Even more than when on sd. I'm just above maintenance cals, I'm not gaining weight but I keep getting more defined.

I developed a knot under one of my nips. I knew it wasn't progestin related. So I ordered some exsmstane from another company. Been using it 2 days at 25mg and the knot is starting to go away. So I'm positive my dex was bunk. Will not use them again.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Going awesome. Still only at 50mg a day, test at 600mg a week and AH.

Strenght is insane, lifting more than I ever have before. Even more than when on sd. I'm just above maintenance cals, I'm not gaining weight but I keep getting more defined.

I developed a knot under one of my nips. I knew it wasn't progestin related. So I ordered some exsmstane from another company. Been using it 2 days at 25mg and the knot is starting to go away. So I'm positive my dex was bunk. Will not use them again.
I'm glad to hear the tren is treating you well. I'm getting so pumped to try it!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Knots almost gone, this tren keeps getting better and better. Got 2-3 more weeks of tren. A d around 6 weeks of Ah. **** is too damn good. In upping cals im getting visibly bigger but weight is not going up. I have been getting night sweats bad. Keep a towel by the bed, when I wake up soaked I just lay the towel out and go back to bed. Im really glad I've stuck with 50mg Ed, pretty much no sides, except the knot and that wasn't really the trens fault. Every body's cycles are ending its kinda depressing. But ive seen multiple astounding transformations. Keep killing it friends, between school and work I haven't been posting much but I've been keeping up. I'll get some pics up once I shave my chest. The AH hAs turned me in to a ****jng hairy beast.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Knots almost gone, this tren keeps getting better and better. Got 2-3 more weeks of tren. A d around 6 weeks of Ah. **** is too damn good. In upping cals im getting visibly bigger but weight is not going up. I have been getting night sweats bad. Keep a towel by the bed, when I wake up soaked I just lay the towel out and go back to bed. Im really glad I've stuck with 50mg Ed, pretty much no sides, except the knot and that wasn't really the trens fault. Every body's cycles are ending its kinda depressing. But ive seen multiple astounding transformations. Keep killing it friends, between school and work I haven't been posting much but I've been keeping up. I'll get some pics up once I shave my chest. The AH hAs turned me in to a ****jng hairy beast.
Haha kickin ass bro!!!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good to hear bro! Haven't seen an update in a while but I figured you were still destroying the weights! You have finalized my thoughts....I will be running tren :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Glad I still got some hommies around, school started about a month ago, so I try not to get on AM. I get sucked in and don't do homework.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I still got some hommies around, school started about a month ago, so I try not to get on AM. I get sucked in and don't do homework.
Hell yeah brother shave that chest n get some pics up haha :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards