Choose your favorite Muscle Milk flavor...

Pick your favorites (you can choose more than one).

• Total voters
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I went from cookies n cream to pineapple banana...big mistake. The pineapple flavor is just so fake it took me awhile to get used to it. It was tolerable, but I won't get that flavor again.

Tried two jugs of blueberries n creme. Not bad at all. It's actually flavored with powdered blueberry so that's kinda nice.

Back to orange creme..mi favorito.

speedyreedy5

Awards
Forget Muscle Milk All The Whey has the best prices and the best taste I"m the Director of Sales if you don't believe me I'll send you all free samples if you give me a call 800-866-1970

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
ATW has nothing on MM. Sorry bro. You dont even have a product that compares.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
orange cream was pretty good, added orange juice to milk and vanilla ice cream to milk. both ways were good. used it in my bedtime shake.

really liked blueberries and cream, excellent. tried it with milk only and vanilla ice cream and milk. used it in my bedtime shake.

loved mocha joe, will buy it again in the future. awesome coffee flavor. used it in my morning shake.

speedyreedy5

Awards
What is it that you feel is better about their product than ours Boss K? Which one of their products do you use and which one of ours did you try?

Gator762

Awards
Listen to Jmh80, Eggnog is da bomb!!!
Mix it in milk with some cinnamon in it, it is too damn good. Like a cheat meal. I have even been tempted to throw some rum in there for kicks!

So far I've tried the Orange, Peach Mango, Root Beer, and Eggnog. I like every one. Oranges don't do much to the Orange flavor, but throw some fresh peaches (or peaches and Kiwi) in with the Peach Mango and it is damn tasty too.

bluegirl78

Awards
One serving does have a ton of calories. I usually mix half a scoop of muscle milk (chocolate, and chocolate peanut butter are my favs), and mix it with a cheaper, lighter brand. My little mixture still tastes good, but keeps the calories in check.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
the new horchata flavor looks interesting. any feedback? my roommate ordered some the other day so im sure ill help myself to a serving sometime soon:food:

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Missin a few flavors, strawberry milkshake and chocolate milk. I HATE the choc peanut butter and rocky road tastes like chocolate.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to the Boob flavor.

Highly Anabolic, and growth inducing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to give it to you bioman you were absolutely right! I just had my first serving of Orange Creme and it is the bomb diggity! I still have alot of flavors to try....gonna try bluberry 2 marrow....

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have the egg nog and don't like it at all

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I just got the egg nog flavor this week and love it. It tastes just like regular egg nog. How could you not enjoy it?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure, I like egg nog a lot, just something about this stuff...maybe it needs to be spiked :icon_lol:

TarHeelTrainer

Awards
I've tried every flavor available and fruit flavors are the only ones I do not like (excluding Blueberry and Banana). I'm a big fan of the new Chocolate Malt flavor. It tastes like liquid Whoppers.

Horchata is pretty good as well. I usually mix Muscle Milk in a blender with some oatmeal (incredible tasting low GI, slow protein ~1,000cal. weight gainer). I tried the Horchata in the blender with brown rice. If you mix it enough it is actually really good.

monsterboy

Awards
Gotta go with banana chocolate crunch. Chocolate mint is awesome too.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I've tried every flavor available and fruit flavors are the only ones I do not like (excluding Blueberry and Banana). I'm a big fan of the new Chocolate Malt flavor. It tastes like liquid Whoppers.

Horchata is pretty good as well. I usually mix Muscle Milk in a blender with some oatmeal (incredible tasting low GI, slow protein ~1,000cal. weight gainer). I tried the Horchata in the blender with brown rice. If you mix it enough it is actually really good.
I had no idea they had choc. malt, but I loved Whoppers as a kid. Where'd you find it? I saw horchata listed somewhere but wondered wtf it was.