Choose your favorite Muscle Milk flavor...

Pick your favorites (you can choose more than one).

• Total voters

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I still want to try chocolate pecan. Hey, Deo, buy some and let me know how it goes.
did you end up trying this? i'm curious to your thoughts just because you can compare it to every other flavor they make:cheers:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got chocolate peanut butter today and had it as my pre-workout shake with oats... it's pretty damn good, don't know if i likeit more than chocolate or not, but it's damn good

Quaid

Awards
Gotta love the muscle milk. I usually get it at GNC during gold card week. It comes out to 24 bucks and obviously not shipping so thats not too bad, especially for GNC.

I usually buy Chocolate and a new flavor everytime. I really want to try Mocha Joe and Rocky Road now.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The cytosport whey tastes somewhat like Muscle Milk - not entirely but the chocolate is fairly close. quality company

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha, i wasn't kidding :)

I'll get that one if I get this bodyfat right by the holiday season...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
haha, i wasn't kidding :)

I'll get that one if I get this bodyfat right by the holiday season...
Bodyfat is overrated. The more obese you are, the better. You know you want it. Give in to the temptation.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
egg nog nog nog nogg

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
As I sit here and type this, I am drinking a Chocolate Caramel Pecan (chocolate turtle) flavored MM shake. My first impression is that it tastes like regular chocolate MM except much sweeter. Can't say it's one of my favorites. I would say it's a middle of the pack flavor. Probably wouldn't buy a second time. Then again, it's ten times better than any other protein I have ever had besides the other MM flavors.

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
Im getting cookies n cream today. I have tried all other companies flavors and ill tell ya guys what i think of the MM flavor.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Im getting cookies n cream today. I have tried all other companies flavors and ill tell ya guys what i think of the MM flavor.
You won't be disappointed. Try mixing with some vanilla ice cream for a real treat.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Deo, you've tried Mass Meal from Ergopharm right. How does it compare to MM?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Mass meal is 'okay'. GF Pro is way better. Mass Meal is more of a meal replacement with complex carbs rather than a 'gainer'. 15servings for 30$ or something... put your money elsewhere.

just tried the GF Pro - Orange and Pinnapple Mango. Both are good, the 'pinnapple mango' should be called 'mango pinnapple' as the Mango dominates the taste. Perhaps I will use Pinnapple juice next round.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Mass meal is 'okay'. GF Pro is way better. Mass Meal is more of a meal replacement with complex carbs rather than a 'gainer'. 15servings for 30$ or something... put your money elsewhere.

just tried the GF Pro - Orange and Pinnapple Mango. Both are good, the 'pinnapple mango' should be called 'mango pinnapple' as the Mango dominates the taste. Perhaps I will use Pinnapple juice next round.
GF Pro it is. Now to decide on which flavor to get. What do you recommend for a first choice Deo?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
GF Pro it is. Now to decide on which flavor to get. What do you recommend for a first choice Deo?
Get the Sour apple definitely
I want to try the Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Ice Cream

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a MM thread, but I have discovered the second best protein powder I have ever tasted. Decided to get the Orange Cream GF Pro against Deo's Apple suggestion. Very good. Ergopharm did an awesome job of covering up the unpleaseant taste of whey. It tasted exactly how I expected/hoped it would, like an orange creamsicle. BTW, I used skim milk. 4.5 out of 5 stars (a perfect score is reserved only for MM). I might actually start a new GF Pro thread.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
start that thread, we'll talk to each other in one-liners over there :D

gf pro is awesome

DobermanXXL

Awards
Whats better: Chocolate Peanut Butter or Chocolate Mint??

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate Mint tastes slighty better as a stand alone, but if I want to make an MRP out of it, chocolate PB is the best flavor to get. My MRP's usually consist of oats, a banana and some homemade PB so the chocolate PB goes well with it. Just depends on your preference I guess as both are very good flavors.

Jwil

Board Supporter
Awards
musclemilk 19.99 at your local vitamin world.. time to stock up

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
anybody try the Dulce de leche flavor yet? Got a jug of it on sale but may or may not open it. hows it taste?

House72

Awards
I think the Choc and the Bana is great. I havent tried all there flavors.

C-19

Awards
I am undecided between mocha joe and cookies and cream. Of the four i've tried rocky road is my least favorite.

SirThor

Awards
Love that mocha joe. Taste just like coffe but with protein. I love it.

swagman

Awards
I dig the rootbeer float, its great, i put a scoop in with my ON vanilla whey for flavor and for the casein proteins. LOVE IT.

designgray

designgray

Awards
In regards to too much Fat in MM.
This is a suggestion (what I do)
I buy 1 MuscleMilk (banana) and 1 Evapro (vanilla)
Both are by Cytosport
The serving for MM is 2 scoops and Ev is 1 scoop.
I make ONE shake with 1 scoop from each :woohoo:
That way you get MORE protein, Less fat, glutnime . . . it's a good mix!

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Sorry but I'm using AllTheWhey protein mix. Considering they sponsor most of the boards that I serve as MOD/SuperMOD on and they gave us (the staff) free jars of it, I can't complain. Besides, the Chocolate is to die for.

Mason

Awards
I've tried chocolate, (Single serving and I have a jug of chocolate peanut butter. I must say it is SO delicious..Honestly, I bought it maybe 4 days ago and it is half way gone. I've been drinking it excessively though and I am done with that from now on only 2 scoops pre-work out and 1 scoop on cookies and cream whey post-work out.
TheChosen1 - Lucky.. ATW is tasty too. I'd order bulk from them all the time but my dad is a homosexual about giving out his credit card number online.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
most people who have tried mass meal will put it ahead of muscle milk in the taste department. this makes me wanna try mass meal pretty bad. anyone here try both and can give us a direct comparison? the advantage that muscle milk has is that there are so many options to choose from with all the creative flavors.

opks22

Awards
supplementwarehouse offers it at 16.88, best price i could find.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Pineapple banana...um, not good. Not good at all.

Orange cream is awesome. Cookies n Cream pretty good.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
regardless of the poll, chocoloate not so good for me. it doesn't taste a lot better than the n large chocolate. but the strawberry is excellent.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Orange Creme is great, Pina Colada is also, but gets old after awhile. I have a new Root Beer I haven't tried yet, hope it's good :)

phasar

Awards
  • Established
viper: welcome to the board man. it seems i've been seeing u right underneath every thread i've been going to. ...... have u checked out saluu the roid king's thread yet? oh my........ that is soooooooooooooo funny.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I looooooooooooooooooove Cookies and Creme. (Almost as much as Miss America - but that's another story.)

I've gone through like 7 or 8 tubs of this stuff. Still have one more.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I looooooooooooooooooove Cookies and Creme. (Almost as much as Miss America - but that's another story.)

I've gone through like 7 or 8 tubs of this stuff. Still have one more.

Cookies and Cream is awesome stuff. I am still looking for the best/cheapest alternative.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to find a flavor that I really didnt like?!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
only tried cookies n cream and had to vote it, but I will be trying as much as I can following this cut and I am looking forward to testing more out

:box: MUSCLE MILK