Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You look great, I mean if you don't like what you see (your own worst critic) then use it as your motivation to better yourself, I didn't like my before pictures, but every 2-3 wks when I post progress pictures, I'm liking what I see more and more, that is just how it works, but damn girl, don't be so hard on yourself, Chevy's a Lucky Man, you look great, you just keep it up, consistency, consistency, consistency!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
You look great, I mean if you don't like what you see (your own worst critic) then use it as your motivation to better yourself, I didn't like my before pictures, but every 2-3 wks when I post progress pictures, I'm liking what I see more and more, that is just how it works, but damn girl, don't be so hard on yourself, Chevy's a Lucky Man, you look great, you just keep it up, consistency, consistency, consistency!
Thank you for the kind words ScottyDoc!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a little video of Cathie getting some squats in.

[video=youtube;Z5E4dl90jo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5E4dl90jo4[/video]

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words ScottyDoc!
The doc said it best. I don't think anyone really likes the way they look. Thats why the pics are soo good. Shows progress, not only to everyone else out there, but to ourselves. You definitely look great, and whats even more important is you're on the track to look even better. And you're trying to get stronger :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a little video of Cathie getting some squats in.

[video=youtube;Z5E4dl90jo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5E4dl90jo4[/video]
DAMN!!! Sick squats!!
I want a machine like that.... I wonder if they are going to have that machine when I move back home to Hawaii...

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
The doc said it best. I don't think anyone really likes the way they look. Thats why the pics are soo good. Shows progress, not only to everyone else out there, but to ourselves. You definitely look great, and whats even more important is you're on the track to look even better. And you're trying to get stronger :D
Thank you!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN!!! Sick squats!!
I want a machine like that.... I wonder if they are going to have that machine when I move back home to Hawaii...
I am sure it is possible. Go check out my little video. ha ha ha .

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Had another good workout and sweated like a "PIG"! I didn't have to drink the N.O. Ignite tonight YAY ME!!

Squats

1 warm up set of 5 360lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 360lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 360bs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 270lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 180lbs 9 times

DB Cable Incline

1 warm up set of 5 25lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 25lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 12lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 12lbs 10 times

DB Bent Over Rows

1 warm up set of 5 45lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 45lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 30lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 15lbs 8 times

Incline Cable Curls

1 warm up set of 5 30lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 30lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 20lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 10lbs 9 times

Pin Wheel Curls Personal Best to Date

1 warm up set of 5 12lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 12lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 5lbs 10 times

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh you will have some more N.O Ignite soon as we get some more.LOL

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cathie does not like to toot her own horn. But she has failed to mention with the help of the Pro Xanthine 500 xt, diet and training she is down in her over all weight. I can attest she has been working her tail off in the gym and it is only a matter of time before she starts toning up fairly quickly.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
oh you will have some more N.O Ignite soon as we get some more.LOL
Oh loverly and at least I will know what to expect this time!

Cathie does not like to toot her own horn. But she has failed to mention with the help of the Pro Xanthine 500 xt, diet and training she is down in her over all weight. I can attest she has been working her tail off in the gym and it is only a matter of time before she starts toning up fairly quickly.
I will "toot" my horn when I get down to my goal! Just kidding!! He is correct (for once) that I am not like that at all and yes, I am down in weight not as much as I want but at least I am down. :) I have to bust my tail in the gym since he doesn't take it easy on me. He puts the weight on and says go unless he knows that I am not able to do it then he might change it or just keep it there and give me support!!!! He ROCKS!!!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh loverly and at least I will know what to expect this time!

I will "toot" my horn when I get down to my goal! Just kidding!! He is correct (for once) that I am not like that at all and yes, I am down in weight not as much as I want but at least I am down. :) I have to bust my tail in the gym since he doesn't take it easy on me. He puts the weight on and says go unless he knows that I am not able to do it then he might change it or just keep it there and give me support!!!! He ROCKS!!!!!!
It's all good, just as long as your "tooting" Chevy's Horn from time to time... LoL :lmao:

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
It's all good, just as long as your "tooting" Chevy's Horn from time to time... LoL :lmao:
ScottyDoc, I am at a loss for words which doesn't happen much! :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc, I am at a loss for words which doesn't happen much! :)
Guess I need to give him some major points. Cause that is one hard task to do. Lmao... Now take his advice already sheesh.. Lol.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Your Fired!"

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Well, today my "baby" daddy tells me we had a great workout on Monday but we did it wrong! He explained it to me and I said ok well then I did the workout for (2) two weeks and I don't need to do it today!! Yeah, it was a nice try!!! Also, told him he is FIRED as my trainer and that I need a new one!!!! He knows I was kidding!!!!!! :)

Flat Bench Personal to Date

1 warm up set of 5 100lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 100lbs 5 times no rest
1 set to failure 100bs 5 times no rest
1 set to failure 100lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 100lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 70lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 50lbs 10 times

Wide Grip Barbell Row

1 warm up set of 5 70lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 70lbs 5 times no rest
1 set to failure 70bs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 70lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 40lbs 12 times no rest
1 set of failure 20lbs 16 times

Push Press

1 warm up set of 5 50lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 50lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 50lbs 5 times no rest
Couldn't finish the reps :( So NOT cool!!

Squats

1 set of failure 270lbs 8 times no rest
1 set of failure 180lbs 6 times

Lying Leg Curls

1 warm up set of 5 120lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 120lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 120lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 60lbs 7 times no rest
1 set of failure 30lbs 5 times[/QUOT

nothin ticks me off more than not getting that last rep in..

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Well, I was told to drink some N.O. Ignite (fruit punch flavor) pre-workout drink! All I can say is that I feel like I have "BUGS" crawling all over me!! This stuff better do its job!!!

LMFAO, I KNOW RIGHT! i had the same thing happen to me. I started to slap at myself. lol.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
DISLIKE, DISLIKE, DISLIKE, DISLIKE and DISLIKE! :(
Yeah, but there is a new goal for you. Give it a couple weeks and do a side by side comparison on your computer!! And then you will be shocked and happier. :) Smooches love

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Tonight's workout is as follows:

Flat Bench Personal to Date

1 warm up set of 5 110lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 110lbs 5 times no rest
1 set to failure 110bs 5 times no rest
1 set to failure 110lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 110lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 80lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 50lbs 9 times

Wide Grip Barbell Row

1 set to failure 70bs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 40lbs 12 times no rest
1 set of failure 20lbs 16 times

Freemotion Dual Cable Cross Personal Best to Date

1 warm up set of 5 10lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 10lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 10lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 7.5lbs 7 times no rest
1 set of failure 5lbs 6 times

Leg Press Personal Best to Date

1 set of failure 270lbs 8 times no rest
1 set of failure 180lbs 6 times

Lying Leg Curls

1 warm up set of 5 120lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 120lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 60lbs 7 times no rest
1 set of failure 30lbs 5 times

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey yo. Any update from your mini workout. Or is there anything you would like to say on how the pro xanthine is working for you?

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
A little late posting last nights workout. I wasn't able to get a full workout in due to getting into the gym late :)( UHG). Never thought I would I would say that..

DB Incline Bench

1 warm up set of 20 5lbs 1 minute rest
1 set to failure 20lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 20lbs 5 time no rest
1 set of failure 15lbs 10 times no rest
1 set of failure 5lbs 11 times

Precor Row FT332

1 warm up set of 5 20lbs 1 minute rest
1 set of failure 20lbs 5 times no rest
1 set of failure 15lbs 15 times no rest
1 set of failure 10lbs 13 times

Seated Dips

1 set of failure 50lbs 13 times no rest
1 set of failure 30lbs 13 times

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok nice update now how about some feed back on the supplement?

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well, my bad. I haven't been giving an update on the Finaflex Pro Xanthine oops! I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks and 4 days to be exact. I'm still currently taking one pill per day in the morning. I had to ask Jeff why I was getting goose bumps/chills when taking this since I have never taken supplements and let him know that I feel like the pill is stuck in my throat I guess just call me paranoid!

Since, I have been taking this my food intake hasn't changed and I am not sure if that is a good/bad thing. Jeff, has informed me that dosage will be increased from one to two pill in the morning starting tomorrow. Not sure how to feel about that but I will give it a go and see how that works for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, my bad. I haven't been giving an update on the Finaflex Pro Xanthine oops! I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks and 4 days to be exact. I'm still currently taking one pill per day in the morning. I had to ask Jeff why I was getting goose bumps/chills when taking this since I have never taken supplements and let him know that I feel like the pill is stuck in my throat I guess just call me paranoid!

Since, I have been taking this my food intake hasn't changed and I am not sure if that is a good/bad thing. Jeff, has informed me that dosage will be increased from one to two pill in the morning starting tomorrow. Not sure how to feel about that but I will give it a go and see how that works for me.
Well if you don't like the way 2 a day feels after a couple days just back it back down. Food consumption does not have to change really. You should be burning more calories just from taking it. However if weight loss is the goal you have to choose to limit the calories you are taking in and that may be easier while on the Pro-Xanthine.

Have you lost any weight in the last 2 weeks?

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Well if you don't like the way 2 a day feels after a couple days just back it back down. Food consumption does not have to change really. You should be burning more calories just from taking it. However if weight loss is the goal you have to choose to limit the calories you are taking in and that may be easier while on the Pro-Xanthine.

Have you lost any weight in the last 2 weeks?
Yes, about 3-4 pounds! :)

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Woot Woot!!! Congratulations!!!
Thank you! It's not what I was hoping for but I guess every pound lost is a good thing!!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
With the kind of work your putting in, there's more going on there than just fat loss. You got this. And like MrChevy said a few posts back "it's only a matter of time" :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey, 3-4 lbs in 2-2.5 weeks while lifting too is some impressive progress Cathy. Don't get into shooting down your accomplishments, 1-2 lbs is exactly what you want to see coming off per week.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, about 3-4 pounds! :)
3-4Lbs fat lost in a 2wk period is very good, what is your diet like if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I've really seen anything involving your diet posted online? Like run me through a typical day!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
With the kind of work your putting in, there's more going on there than just fat loss. You got this. And like MrChevy said a few posts back "it's only a matter of time" :)
Thank you!

Hey, 3-4 lbs in 2-2.5 weeks while lifting too is some impressive progress Cathy. Don't get into shooting down your accomplishments, 1-2 lbs is exactly what you want to see coming off per week.
Thanks, just wishful thinking!!

3-4Lbs fat lost in a 2wk period is very good, what is your diet like if you don't mind me asking? I don't think I've really seen anything involving your diet posted online? Like run me through a typical day!
Diet ScottyDoc!?!?! Well, lets just say that ummmm... I don't like to diet and my "baby" daddy (Jeff) gets on my case about not really following the diet he created for me!!! I was doing really good but once we moved and the fires it has been hard for to me get back on track. I know I have to get back on it and NO excuses!!!!!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Ok, my fellow AM "junkies" here is another update regarding me taking the Finaflex Pro Xanthine. I took two pills today and boy all I can say is it hasn't been a good day for me. I felt fine when I took them but then as the day went on I didn't like the feeling I was having. I felt like I was getting "lock" jaw, my ears hurt (not sure if this has to do with it) and I literally felt like I wanted to throw up all day. I have been drinking water (I think) and I have been eating throughout the day! With that being said, I am going to drop it back to down to one pill a day!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah perhaps you are just over stimmed. Dropping it back down to one pill is probably a good call! Shows the power of the product though!

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Ah perhaps you are just over stimmed. Dropping it back down to one pill is probably a good call! Shows the power of the product though!
I will NEVER do that again! Well, I guess I shouldn't say never but not at this time!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem on the diet, you will get there. For now you just make better choices and when the progress stalls you will have to make some adjustment to get farther along.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem on the diet, you will get there. For now you just make better choices and when the progress stalls you will have to make some adjustment to get farther along.
Well said.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, my fellow AM "junkies" here is another update regarding me taking the Finaflex Pro Xanthine. I took two pills today and boy all I can say is it hasn't been a good day for me. I felt fine when I took them but then as the day went on I didn't like the feeling I was having. I felt like I was getting "lock" jaw, my ears hurt (not sure if this has to do with it) and I literally felt like I wanted to throw up all day. I have been drinking water (I think) and I have been eating throughout the day! With that being said, I am going to drop it back to down to one pill a day!!!
Whoa..whoa, hold the phone, you took them both at the same time? You should only take one at a time... like one in the morning then another one a few hours (6hrs) later, if your body is only used to one and you bump it up to two at the same time you were definitely over-stimmed!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa..whoa, hold the phone, you took them both at the same time? You should only take one at a time... like one in the morning then another one a few hours (6hrs) later, if your body is only used to one and you bump it up to two at the same time you were definitely over-stimmed!

Ha Ha Ha. That was partially my fault I told her to talk two but did not specify take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or did I hmmm I cant remember.

Chevy6s Chick

Chevy6s Chick

Awards
Yes, I did take both of them at the same time! I wonder if that is what people on "crack" feel like? That sh!t was the worst feeling ever!!!

Ha Ha Ha. That was partially my fault I told her to talk two but did not specify take one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or did I hmmm I cant remember.
It is your fault you just told me to take two pills! You never said to take them at different times!! By the way, thanks definitely felt the love!!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your welcome Crack head. Or should I say Stim Junkie. ROFLMFAO

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so later if you start to feel the need to take more than one, do so, but not at the same time... at least 4-6hrs apart, that way you will extend how long that same great feeling lasts from one, but not over-stim yourself like you experienced taking 2 at the same time, sorry that happened to you, I don't like getting over-stimmed like that either, not a good feeling, leaves you kind of weak, queazy, yet heart is racing and can cause headache, etc. Sorry you had to experience that! Bad Jeff... Bad!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I know I am bad. But on the flip side she says she never really felt any different taking one vs taking nothing. So I will back her down to one and go from there again.