CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have shaved my chest, arms and back for years. I have sensitive skin as well and get ingrown hairs easily. Do not shave against the grain and it will help with the ingrown hairs. Always use shaving cream/ gel. I use baby powder and that always helps in preventing the razor burn. Hope this helps you out brother. Other than that there is always wax.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Gym,
Thanks for the insight brutha man!!! always appreciated!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

WEll today is going to be an intense day everybody!!! i have deadlifts awaiting after work!!! sooo i will be stepping up the weight to 450 muahah!!! its going to be NASTY!!! muahah. . this will one of the last days this cycle will end!!! I will just say my thanks :bigok: to everybody that helped me out!!! and i do want to say i put my app. into the ANIMAL PM stack so wish me luck!!! i'm hoping that i get a chance to log the new Animal pak PM muahha!!! It was FUN AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL BABY!!!

BOOM!.jpg

Full200901071314050808243_GERDA.jpg

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 28

Well Everybody haha all i will say is RESULTS!!! thats all i can say!!! hahah i don't think the added test is helping my ingrown hair problem but at this point haha i don't care!!! it will go away slowly but sure all i can SAY IS PR CENTRAL hahah check it out

DEADS!!!

135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 405 x 3 445 x 8!!!!

Pull ups
0 x 6 60 x 12 80 x 15 80 x 12

Comment: I suk at pull ups!! I'm working on them and i'm man enough to admit my faults and try to fix them :deal:

HAHAHAHA!!! AMAZING!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY!!! AMAZING!!! last week was 405 for 9 and this week i did 445 x 8 FRIGGEN BEAST!!! MUHAHA Ill be at 500 in no time!!! AND I"M CUTTING WEIGHT WTF hahah :AR15firing: :drive:

SUmmary

Pump - 10/10 :shocked
Libido - :shocked: Need i say more haha
Vascularity - 8/10 - i carb loaded so i had less vascu but worth it!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - sooooo close baby!!!
Strength - 10/10 - the real deal everybody!! haha
MOod - 10/10 ALPHA MALE N E ONE HAHA
Aggression - 10/10 :AR15firing: :drive: :AR15firing:
Overall Feeling - 10/10

C.E.L. PCT is a wonderful thing. .haha all you need is just a lil bit of time to let your body absorb the beauty in which is in each capsule and let the good times roll. . .i will say that i almost feel a buzz. . .its a wonderful thing :biglaugh:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Strong deads bud!! So youre CKD pre contest and hititng PRs? :thumbsup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DEADS!!!

135 x 10 225 x 8 315 x 8 405 x 3 445 x 8!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! AMAZING!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY!!! AMAZING!!! last week was 405 for 9 and this week i did 445 x 8 FRIGGEN BEAST!!! MUHAHA Ill be at 500 in no time!!! AND I"M CUTTING WEIGHT WTF hahah :AR15firing: :drive:
Uber strong on those deadlifts my brother-in-iron!! :clap2:
Keep the momentum going!! :head:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NICE PULLING!!!

Good freaking number...high wieght...GOOD GOOD LIFT!!

My friend you call pull 500 easy. Its not a matter of if you can do it...its how many times you can do it. BEAST MODE!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
NICE PULLING!!!

My friend you call pull 500 easy. Its not a matter of if you can do it...its how many times you can do it. BEAST MODE!
ya exactly, basically can add 7lbs per rep so ~56 lbs = 501

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Strong deads bud!! So youre CKD pre contest and hititng PRs? :thumbsup:
I know right!!! well i won't lie to ya!!! I carb loaded on friday!!! haha i had some hawaian bread. . .spinach dip. . some chips and than a 10 oz ribeye steak haha for lunch so i was feeling dam strong!!! Muhahah i will do the same thing this friday!!! My bf is just slowly melting away. . my metabolism is great. . it does help that i'm an active 23 yr old haha but n e ways i'm very pleased so far!! BEAST MUAHAH!!! :AR15firing:

Uber strong on those deadlifts my brother-in-iron!! :clap2:
Keep the momentum going!! :head:
Yezur!!! YOU KNOOOOW!!! I'm tryin to get huge like u thunder raaaaaaaaaaaaaawrrrrrrrrr!!! :drive: :smite:

NICE PULLING!!!

CAN'T Switch it off!!! Nor will i!!! Muhaha!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man keep smaching that sh*t! YOu are dominating in here, this is what I like to see. Way to go on those deads my man!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I apoligize for the lack of updates but i will get to ya'll here shortly haha check this out!!! Funny as hell!! :fest30:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppzGV1U8y8"]YouTube- normal kid meets a powerlifter[/ame]

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job on the deads my man! Big congrats!!! :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the deads my man! Big congrats!!! :)

//CC
Thanks brutha!!! Im finished with teh product i just need to write a review tonight and post it but i'm going for 500 this week!!! soo keep your eyes open!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brutha!!! Im finished with teh product i just need to write a review tonight and post it but i'm going for 500 this week!!! soo keep your eyes open!!!
why? just do some lunges, basically the same thing lol hahaha:hump:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha geek you dawg you!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
haha geek you dawg you!!
DL are extremely hard on your lower back and I have knee issues. I suggest you leg press instead. srry had to lol!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

FINAL REVIEW

Well good morning to every one! I wanted to make sure that this was done due to the fact that this is one of the most important elements of the log. I wanted to say a few things to some people that did make this happen for me who have supported me in my journey. Geekpop aka Zach. . . Thanks for allowing the opportunity to speak with C.E.L. Means alot brutha from anotha AM brutha and I don't want to get to sentimental on ya'll but Thanks big man!!! :biglaugh:

Second - Thank you C.E.L. MW1 for allowing me to LOG your product in the first place. Doesn't matter what someones says they still have to perform and make the magic happen!!! :biglaugh: I hope you enjoyed the log and I would love to log more of your products as I am a very big fan of all of your products and have stock pilled quite a few of your products that have been or possibly will be discontinued!

Third - BigT - Thanks man for all of the support and I have yet to tell bryan about what you said but I will make sure that he knows as soon as you answer back my PM big man! hahah . . .Thanks for the support and the encouraging words. It means a lot that you have faith in this guy and are constantly pushin and or telling me words of wisdom! THANK BIG MAN!

Last an not least - ConcreteConny,GoHardGoHome, Mr.Kleen, Gymaddict20, Thundergod, and everyone else that has been following along THANK YOU!!! You guys have been constantly keeping up with my logs and I try to do the same!!! Life gets busy i do know this but we all try and make an effort to support one another! Some more than others becuz i don't know if n e one can do it like me BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM!!!! RAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRR!!!! hahah although that can be up for debate!!! Again everyone THANK YOU now lets get down to the good stuff!! :AR15firing:

Pumps - 10/10
As never taken a C.E.L. PCT product before i was a little cautious about the whole OTC PCT. Well let me tell ya what! I was not dissapointed!! OMFG the Competitive Edge Labs team has created something magnificant for an OTC PCT. A lot of people swear by SERMS and ANTI - ESROGENS. . .well I do know one thing!! C.E.L. products are the REAL DEAL and so is their PCT! If you don't notice an increase in pump than your not pushing yourself hard enough! :AR15firing: NO IF"S AND"S OR BUT"S! :firedevil:

Muscle Density 9/10
This was not a perfect 10/10 of ten because well i'm just not satified with my muscle density yet! I do believe that this product was a benificiary in helping my muscle harden!! :AR15firing: But i still have some work to go for myself. I would use this product over and over again to help ensure gains and to maintain physique after n e cycle. I will say this! PCT best OTC PCT i have taken and this will be my new standard for PCT. For the Cycles that i will be doing I will be adding some SERM or ANTI - ESTORGENS but C.E.L.'s PCT will be there too!!! I do believe that it will meet my needs for the majority of my cycles!

Aggression/Libido 10/10
WHOA!! :AR15firing: All i can say and really need to say is THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! hahah I wanted to add these together because well when something works and you really don't need to say much due to the fact that all you need to do is try the product!!! the effects are fast acting. . . after being on a cycle and your test lvls are alrdy elevated you don't see much decrease. . . for me this was a stand alone and it took hmmm well about 5 days hahah!!! it was very fast acting and remained until the end of the cycle. I have a libido of a lion in mating season n e ways so just amplify it and its game over hahah!!! :drive: :deal: So if we're not getting the fact by know that I've enjoyed the C.E.L. product haha you will by the time i'm done!
The Aggression was positive and not negative like im goingt o rip your throat. Although i did have a crazy dream about choaching a high school aquaintance haha. . other than that it was very nice to go into teh gym and thrown around a couple of k of weight

Vascularity 9/10
I felt that this was a fair rating for this product. My vascularity has increased in my upper traps! To me that is FANTASITC!!! I know i'm leaning out but I will say that this product has helped my veins in my shoulder/bicep / and chest really pop out!!! The viens that run frm your chest into your lower shoulders are really sticken out!! I love it!! hahha i never thought i would say that but BRING THE VEINS BABY!! :AR15firing:

Strength 10/10
I'm currently cutting weight right know and i'm down a solid 9lbs. . .i haven't skipped a beat!! If you've been paying attention my DL are going up like mad!! haha it seems like with each work out with my coach we're attacking some form of PR baby!! its wonderful!! I will say that i never thought in a million years i would be hear but i am!! Live is crazy how it works it self out!! THE REAL DEAL EVERYBODY!!! read my DL in this log and haha you'll see. . .My endurance was wonderful as well on this product!!! i mean i didn't miss a beat on this product. . just hummin along!!

OVERALL FEELING 10/10
Well this about sums up my feeling about this product!! If you don't like it than move on to the next one man. . .and or try the product yourself!! I can rant and rave about how much i like it but if you don't do anything about it and buy the product yourself you'll never experience all of the wonderful things C.E.L's PCT has to offer. You would think I'm a rep but I'm not. I'm just a man who takes his log's very seriously and likes to have fun with 'm as well but I want to make sure i let ya'll know that this product was great. . . my knowledge may be slightly limited but its increasing every day with what i read and learn from ya'll and everyone i talk to!! All in all again THANK YOU AND BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOOM!!! :AR15firing: :drive:

Pictures will be posted lata tonight. . .and stay tuned for friday 500 x 5 DL BABY!! RAAAAAAWRRRR

VVV:eek:p:VVV

b6cc6-bc4b6_jamie_eason_watermelon.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you C.E.L. MW1 for allowing me to LOG your product in the first place. Doesn't matter what someones says they still have to perform and make the magic happen!!! :biglaugh: I hope you enjoyed the log and I would love to log more of your products as I am a very big fan of all of your products and have stock pilled quite a few of your products that have been or possibly will be discontinued!
Intense review brotha. Love the enthusiasm. You did an outstanding job on this log dude.

I agree that C.E.L.'s products are rocking!! I've used P-Plex, M-Drol, and H-Drol several times in the past and I'm currently doing their D-Plex which is killer!!
It's so very, very sad that they're discontinuing their hormonal line.:sad: They had a very good lineup.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn good review Bro! Reps!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Intense review brotha. Love the enthusiasm. You did an outstanding job on this log dude.

I agree that C.E.L.'s products are rocking!! I've used P-Plex, M-Drol, and H-Drol several times in the past and I'm currently doing their D-Plex which is killer!!
It's so very, very sad that they're discontinuing their hormonal line.:sad: They had a very good lineup.
Good Looking out man!!! Thats what I'm talkin about! WQO HOOO!! :drive:

Damn good review Bro! Reps!
ThATS WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!!! THats big man!! :AR15firing:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Badass reveiew / conclusion bud!!! :thumbsup:

Your logs are getting better and more interesting, and they already were awesome!!

Im glad you liked it as well!! Very awesome IME with it, we feel the same about it!

and LMK about your other log / the 500 DL, Im positive you can get it minimum 1 rep right now x 5 would be sick.

11/10:hump: would read log again!!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the excellent log and review. I am very glad that you are pleased with the product.

I'm glad you are enjoying D-Plex. I think it is a great product, and the word just needs to get out more on it.

It is sad that we have quit doing the ph's, BUT it also needs to be noted that there are still plenty of most of the products available at our retailers, so they are still available.

And we have a great non-hormone lineup coming soon.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the excellent log and review. I am very glad that you are pleased with the product.

I'm glad you are enjoying D-Plex. I think it is a great product, and the word just needs to get out more on it.

It is sad that we have quit doing the ph's, BUT it also needs to be noted that there are still plenty of most of the products available at our retailers, so they are still available.

And we have a great non-hormone lineup coming soon.
LOVE THAT TEASER!!!!!! You have my interest.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
LOVE THAT TEASER!!!!!! You have my interest.
thIS MUCH IS TRUE MY FRIEND!!! haha!!! THanks agian big man for the input and the support! :fest30:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log bro. Looking forward to your next one. Best of luck at competition and I will be seeing you the first week of May brother!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log bro. Looking forward to your next one. Best of luck at competition and I will be seeing you the first week of May brother!
You know it big man!!! I hopeing that im down to about 7% BF or close to. . .i do believe that is competition BF maybe even lower i have no idea!! haha we'll see!! :AR15firing: away BF baby!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-DAVID! i am truly humbled and honored by your kind words. i don't know what else to say.

i hope that bryan sees what a hardworking/dedicated/honorable guy you are, and takes advantage of the opportunity.

again- thank you, for the kind words. and fantastic log!