CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEll everything is in full motion in here as usual :D Putting up great numbers Aelael :) And lets hope your :dump: issues clear up ;)

//CC

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No updates :O I miss reading your Log, your logs are the best bro!

PCT still treating ya good?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 + 7 + 8

oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG B aby!!!! wooo hoooo!!! haha :trout: thats all i can say!! Ive been at our warehousing division so my up dates are hard to get to because i'm BEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!! MUahhah!!! well all i can say is its good to be back and this PCT is KICKIN IN HARDCORE!!! :dump: haha NO more SUPER :dump:'s and more POWER PUMPS!!!! Muahahah. . .its going to get a lil wacky in HERE!!!! I don't want to scimp out on the log but i'm soooo tired and its only 10:20pm MN time haha. . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwayy!!! we GOOOOOOOO!!! :32:

Dosing

CEL P.C.T. ASSIST - 3 CAPS - 720AM
- 3 CAPS - 330PM

Comment: The dosing may vary by 20mins depending on how slow i wake up but honestly its been the same through out the log and shall remain the same until i hear other wise!! I don't think i need to up the dosages because on day 8 i'm loving it!! haha i've cylced and i'm really starting to understand the importances of PCT and the best part about pct's is you KEEP YOUR GAINS!!!!! AND GAIN SOME MOOOOOO!!! :deal:

Day 6 - Feb 15th

Not a whole lot to say dosing was the same. . .it was my day off and I was at the warehouse!!! what this means is keepin up on my water is harder than usual because i have to drink from our water fountain but have no fear!!! I have conquered this inconvenience by a gallon water jug!!! muahah!!! soo the first day was getting into the water routine at the warehouse. I will say that I was feeling good!!! although my legs were a bit tender from the bastin that went on!!! haha

Libido - 10/10 - :shocked: <--need i say moo!
Pumps n/a - didn't work out soo i feel that this is a fare statement
Vascularity - 9/10 - I'm really startin to pop out!!! I'm DIGGIN IT!!!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - It has begun!! Back is developing nicely!!! SO are my legs!!! WOOO HOOOO!! TOM PLATZ HERE I COME!!

Aggression - 10/10 - i'm using it constructivly but i will say that there is a very nice increase haha!!! RAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRR!!!!!! :firedevil:

Focus - 10/10 - great focus when im in the gym its good stuff!!!
Overall Feeling - 10/10

THis is the Real Deal as I always say!!! hahah I very happy that I was given this opportunity and hope your enjoying the log as much as I am!

Day 7

Shoulder/Lil Biceps

Arnold Press
35 x 10 45 x 10 60 x 10 60 x 8 60 x 8>45 x 8>30 x 6

Ez Bar Curls
50 x 10 75 x 10 95 x 8>REverse CUrlse 40 x 10 95 x 7>Reverse Curls 40 x 10

Comment: This was Amazing!! I liked using the 40 straight bar for this exercise. . Reason being is that the weight was great and i would like to get more tonage on the reverse side of the arms ya dig!!! haha :trout:

Cable Side Lat Raises (Per Side R/L)
25 x 10 35 x 8 35 x 8 30 x 6

Seated Reverse Fly's
17.5 x 10 30 x 6>22.5 x 5 30 x 5>22.5 x 6

Comment: doing this right after the cable lat raises was not very nice!!! hahah Left shoulder was not diggin it so i stopped. . .felt an unnecessary stretch so i back off!!!

Summary

Libido - 10/10 - :firedevil:
Pumps - 10/10 - ITS OOON ITS OOOON GEAT TEH PATARON TELL"M DAT ITS ON!!!

Vascularity - 9/10 its almost a ten because its becoming insanity. . Combo of diet and good supplemnts!!!

Aggression - 10/10 - WHOA!!! IMA BEAST!!! hahah
Focus - 10/10
Sleep - 10/10 - Like a baby!!

Day 8

Chest Fest!!!

Bench Press
135 x 10 155 x 10 245 x 8 275 x 5>205 x 8>135 x 10

Comment : Let the Swelling BEEEEGIN!!! haha

Incline Db Flys
35 x 10 60 x 8 60 x 8 65 x 6>45 x 8>30 x 8

Comment: I LOVE DB FLY's DROP SETS TEAR YOU UP!!! WHOA PUMPED!!!

INcline ISO Bench MAchine (love this machine weight per hand)
70 x 10 100 x 10 100 x 8>60 x 8>30 x 8

Cable Fly's With Pancake Lift!!! (Favorite Exercise)
60 x 13>with pancake 25lb lift x 6 60 x 10>with pancake 25lb lift x 4

Stability Ball Push ups with Ab crunch
0 x 15 0 x 15 0 x 15

WHOA!!!! THATS ALL SHE WROTE OMFG!!!!

Pumps - 10/10 there is a reason its first this time :32: MY GOD I LOOKED LIKE A TANK!!!

Vascularity - 9/10 - almost a 10 but until i get some in the legs than its on
Aggression - 10/10 - haha its crazy. . meditation is a good thing :deal:
Appetite - 10/10 - OMFG hahah i eat and eat and eat and still hungry!!
Aplha Male Syndrome - GUILTY! :biglaugh:
Sleep - 10/10 - AND ITS TIME FOR ME TO HIT THE HAY!!!! THANKS YA"LL ILL GET BACK TO YA TOMORROW!!! ITS AN OFF DAY!!! WHOA!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just about to post up and ask was everything ok and where ya been bud but you beat me too it and posted the updates. I was thinking maybe you needed a libido boost to help you get back but I guess not I'll just make this picture my desktop background instead :biglaugh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers on those bench presses :) I really like the way benchpresses trashes my chest :D

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As usual you are steadily wrecking shop in here. Keep it up Bro!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
good stuff so far!! keep it up bud!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 + 10 + 11

Dam ya'll its been crazy!!! this Weekend!! I had my cousins wedding!!! let me tell ya'll waaaat!! I love weddings!!! and I'm sorry to say but i took the weekend off. . . i've been feeling a touch off!!! sooo i wanted to make sure that this week i'm going to go BERSERKER AHHHHHHHH!!!! RAAAAAAAAWRRRRRR COOOOOMEEEE OOOOONNNN IINNNNN!!!! WHOA!! hahah i just need to get that out of my system!!!

The dosing has remained the same ya'll and I'm back at the office so i'm back and rdy to attack. . .where ya'll think i've been at. . .becuz i'm bak babbbaeee hahahah!!! :trout: lil early morning rhyme!!! I do want to quickly say that today is going to be a back and chest day!!!. . . I'm going to be swole to day dmit!!! hahah I'm sick of it!!! I got the aggression!!! I got the Drive!!! I'm Number one muhahah!!! One cup of coffee + PCT ASSIST = Major LIBIDO AND ALPHA MALE SYNDROME!!! Muhaha!!! n e ways ya'll just wanted to say y0 y0 y0 and LIBIDO CHECK!!!

[/ATTACH] :eek:p:

Attachments

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NOICE!!! Kill it Bro glad you had a great weekend!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah and to help with that Libido Check

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thats what i'm talkin bout!! TIME TO DO SOME DAMAGE BABY!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Can ya DIG IT!

thats what i'm talkin bout!! TIME TO DO SOME DAMAGE BABY!! And Damage is what i have done!!! LEMME Tell ya'll wha!!! i was a recking ball and everthying was in my sights!!! haha!!! well i just have to say that things have not slowed down one bit!!! If anything i've been reinvorgerated with the strength of a 1000 men. . . hahaha to much fun let me tell ya . . . :trout: My pumps today were wonderful but i can't let it all out up here. . .AWAY WE GOOOOO!!!! BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOOM GODA GET DAT DAT DAT DOOOOO. . .

Day 12 Feb. 22nd

Chest/Back Thrashin!!! :biglaugh:

DB Press
65 x 10 75 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 8>70 x 8>45 x 8

Comment: BIG CHEST BABY!!! haha LOVin it!!

Old School Upright Rows (Weight Only)
90 x 10 180 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 8>135 x 10>90 x 8>45 x 10

Comment: OOOOOHHH YAAAA!!! BIG BACK BABY!!! BIG BACK!!!

Incline DB Press
100 x 8 100 x 7 100 x 7>60 x 5

Comment: Hitting it hard baby!!! Startin to feel my forearms and chest expand to great sizes!!!!

Yate Rows
135 x 10 175 x 10 175 x 3>95 x 10

Comment: My tendon that in my elbow and bicep was very raw at this point so i didn't want to push it!!! Know to many guys that injure themselves on this movement!

Pull Ups (Assisted)
80lbs x 10 80 x 12 80 x 7

Comment: I fear pull ups because my size i should bust out like 20 but i can't hahah soo its time to hit it head on baby because i will fear pull ups no longer!!! I am not just a man! I am BIG D BABY!!!1 WOOOOOOO HOOOO!!! :firedevil:

decline Bench
135 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 10

INcline Flys
50 x 10 50 x 10 50 x 10

Comment: Inbetween each set i do the pancake 25lb movement
25 x 6 25 x 7 25 x 6

SUmmuary!!!

Big Chest!!!! BIG BACK BABY!!! hahah should have seen me ya'll!!! i was a force to be reckoned with!!! My legs are starting to lean out even more thank god!!! hahah i want to see my sweeps :damnit1: and they are comming lil by lil!!!! I'm working on flexing them everyday so i can get teh mind muscle connection down!!! Flexing in the mirror is funny but necessary for me to get comfortable to learn how to flex every muscle in the body ya dig!!!! Lets break it down a here!!!

Appetite 10/10 - :firedevil: I eat and eat and well eat some mo!!! haha
Libido - REALLY!!! COULD IT GET N E BETTA 100/10 hahah dam near humpin my table at work! hahah :biglaugh:

Pumps 10/10 - Definition and size are coming along!!!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - muscle still not quite as hard as i want them but much betta than b4!!

Vascularity - 10/10 Finally!!! hahah i can give it a 10/10 my arms and exploding

Aggression - 10/10 - you have to make sure you can control your urge to lift shii and not get to frustraded with others!!! i have noticed this therefor this product is doing its job!! muahah!!! More test fo me and her muhaha :trout:

Mood - 10/10 - Im the only ALPHA IN THIS BIIIATCH muahha :biglaugh:

I wanna Bump Mr.Kleen for his mind muscle theroy!!! My arms were nothing more that hooks pulling these peanots towards an unstopable force!!! Closing my eyes and imaging my muscles expand with decompress with power was the only feeling that was being exerted!!! BIG UPS BRUTHA!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow, bigA. your enthusiasm is contagious.:beerchug:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! its a new day baby!! LEG DAY!!! You know ya'll this is my favorite day!!! This is were the men are seperated from the boyz!!! WHICH ARE YOU!!! I know where i stand!!! DO U :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! its a new day baby!! LEG DAY!!! You know ya'll this is my favorite day!!! This is were the men are seperated from the boyz!!! WHICH ARE YOU!!! I know where i stand!!! DO U :firedevil:
it's cool that you like leg day so much, you wouldn't believe how many bb'ers neglect legs. give it hell, many benefits to a heavy leg workout.:aargh:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oooo ya know i should do that!!! I'll get on that!!!:trout:
yes I need fapping material lol jk jk

strong incline bud!! Nj way to kil it AGAIN!!!

brb traveling to cities to train w/ u lol

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice updates my man! Nice numbers you are putting up also :thumbsup:
LEg day is always nice, I used to hate doing legs before, but I have grown attatched to the Box Squats now and I love them :) Leg day FTW

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 LEgs

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAnn you dig it!!! Better late than never is what they always say!!! I'm at work so i'll let the LEGS DO ALL THE TALKIN!!! haha yesterday was a leg day and well I just Love'm I needed some More Punishment because my Legs Feel like a Million Bucks today!!! hmmmmm Wierd maybe the PCT is just filling my muscles with Test and o2 ya dig!!! haha NOt sure but i though i did a good job of Kill"m. . .Very simple stuff ya'll its a powerlifting with iso movement. . . very simple but NECESSARY!!! RAAAWWRRR

Dosing
CEL P.C.T. ASSIST - 3 caps - 7:30am
- 3 caps - 3:20-3:30pm

Comment : haha its the 8 hr spread!! I will say i like throwing 2 cups of coffee some where in there too!!! Muhaha SUPER ALPHA!!!! :32:

Feb 23rd LEGS!!

Reverse Hack Squat (Weight Only Warm up)
180 x 10 180 x 10

Rear Squat>Quad Extention Supers! (Mid/Outer/Inner)
225 x 10>110 x 15 315 x 10>150 x 18 365 x 7>150 x 15 315 x 8>225 x 8>135 x 15>130 x 15>70 x 12

Comment I wanted to stat at 365 for the drop set but after each set of rear squat i went right into quad extentions!! and my legs were toast after that 365 for 7 then right into 150 quad for 15 haha!!!

Summary!

Appetite - 10/10 - still staying strong!!
Libido - :32:
Pumps - 10/10 - Feel like a troll!!! DO THE HERCULES AND SWOLE ON"M
Aggression - 10/10 - LEAN AND MEAN BABAE!!!
Vascularity - 10/10 getting some veins in teh under part of my lat!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - liek rocks they will be soon!!
Over All Feeling - 10/10

All i can say is thank you once again to all those supporting me and I'll get on the updated pictures!!! my back is starting to shape very nicley!!! i'm very proud!!! i still need to work on the trouble areas!!! Love Handles and legs but again. . .lil by lil we go and they are all starting to shape!!! I'll shoot for this weekend for some updated Photos!!!!

2wk mark baby!!!!

Feb. 24th

Day Off

Eat CLEAN!!! EAT LOTS!!! AND THINK ABOUT TRAINING!!! HAHAH COFFEE KICKING IN!!! woooooo hoooooo!!! :booty:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn getting veins in the lats, you must be getting pretty ripped now!! Keep going strong bro, log is looking awesome!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 + 15

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! BRING ON TE PAIN baby!!! its nothing but a light weight babaaaaeee!!!! CAN YOU DIG IT!!! haha well today is a new day!!! i won't lie its going to be crazy as hell . . . I can feel myself starting to get sick but I've had my one cup of coffee and feel like a MONSTER!!! haha THANK YOU CEL!! Muhahaha!!! My back is developing very nicely and so is my chest. . .Legs are Coming along and i would like them to be fully developed by know but i know these things take time!!! Slow and ez will win this race!!! LEts get to the good stuff!!!

Day 14 - was going to be a day off but went shoulders + bi's

Feb. 24th Shoulders + Bi's

Military Press
90 x 10 90 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 7

Straight Bar Curls (21's)
50 x 21 70 x 21 70 x 21 70 x 21

Arnolds
65 x 8 65 x 9 75 x 6 + 2 with spotter 75 x 6 + 3 with spotter PR!!

Incline Curls
35 x 8 35 x 8 35 x 8

Rear Delt Raises
22.5 x 8 30 x 6 30 x 6>20 x 8

Front Delt Raises
20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Preacher Curls Machine (Free Weight Machine)
90 x 10 115 x 8 115 x 6>90 x 8>45 x 10

Summary

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 10/10 - WOOOO IM IN THE ZONE BABY!!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - almost there
Aggression - 10/10 - YOU SMELL WHA BIG D"S COOKIN!!
Focus - 10/10 - :shocked:
Appetite - 10/10 - still goin strong!!
Libido - 10/10 - haha YA ITS THE REAL DEAL
Overall Feeling - 10/10 - boom boom boooom

Feb 15th -
I was on the road all day and woke up at 4:45am and went to sleep at 11:00pm. . . now i understand that for some ppl this is nothing but I'm going to let you know that this is a long day for anybody!! soo PISS OFF!!! haha i kept up on my protein and eating!!! WOO OHOOOO!!! Put my shake in a bag ooohh yaaa!! thats what i'll have to start doing here soon!! But needless to say it was very long and tiring hahah no work out thats why i worked out on wednesday!! WEll ya'll thats all i got!!! WOO HOO!!! IM BRING SEXY BACK!!! YUP!! AND YA"LL DON"T KNOW HOW TO ACT YAAA. . .. :32:

sexy10.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! BRING ON TE PAIN baby!!! its nothing but a light weight babaaaaeee!!!! CAN YOU DIG IT!!! haha well today is a new day!!! i won't lie its going to be crazy as hell . . . I can feel myself starting to get sick but I've had my one cup of coffee and feel like a MONSTER!!! haha THANK YOU CEL!! Muhahaha!!! My back is developing very nicely and so is my chest. . .Legs are Coming along and i would like them to be fully developed by know but i know these things take time!!! Slow and ez will win this race!!! LEts get to the good stuff!!!

Day 14 - was going to be a day off but went shoulders + bi's

Feb. 24th Shoulders + Bi's

Military Press
90 x 10 90 x 8 135 x 8 185 x 7

Straight Bar Curls (21's)
50 x 21 70 x 21 70 x 21 70 x 21

Arnolds
65 x 8 65 x 9 75 x 6 + 2 with spotter 75 x 6 + 3 with spotter PR!!

Incline Curls
35 x 8 35 x 8 35 x 8

Rear Delt Raises
22.5 x 8 30 x 6 30 x 6>20 x 8

Front Delt Raises
20 x 10 20 x 10 20 x 10

Preacher Curls Machine (Free Weight Machine)
90 x 10 115 x 8 115 x 6>90 x 8>45 x 10

Summary

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 10/10 - WOOOO IM IN THE ZONE BABY!!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - almost there
Aggression - 10/10 - YOU SMELL WHA BIG D"S COOKIN!!
Focus - 10/10 - :shocked:
Appetite - 10/10 - still goin strong!!
Libido - 10/10 - haha YA ITS THE REAL DEAL
Overall Feeling - 10/10 - boom boom boooom

Feb 15th -
I was on the road all day and woke up at 4:45am and went to sleep at 11:00pm. . . now i understand that for some ppl this is nothing but I'm going to let you know that this is a long day for anybody!! soo PISS OFF!!! haha i kept up on my protein and eating!!! WOO OHOOOO!!! Put my shake in a bag ooohh yaaa!! thats what i'll have to start doing here soon!! But needless to say it was very long and tiring hahah no work out thats why i worked out on wednesday!! WEll ya'll thats all i got!!! WOO HOO!!! IM BRING SEXY BACK!!! YUP!! AND YA"LL DON"T KNOW HOW TO ACT YAAA. . .. :32:

View attachment 32102
Great stuff! I am gonna take your big booty brunette and raise you with a jumbo booty blonde.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
YAAAA MON!!!! I LIKE THAT!!!!! MUHAHAH THE BIGGER DA BETTA!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 + 16 + 17 and 18

AHHHH SHIIIII!!! hahaha have been out for a minute but business is crazy and soo is life ya'll I've missed you FELLOW AM BRUTHAS and i just wanted to give ya some updates on the training!!!!

Feb. 26ths DEADS!!!

CAN YOU DIG IT!!! haha I have adopted more a powerlifting style of training. Pick a body part and blast it with a compound movement. . IF you can Work an isolation movement in there!!! haha

Deads
135 x 10 135 x 10 215 x 8 215 x 8 315 x 10 315 x 10 315 x 8>215 x 10>185 x 10>135 x 15

I was going to try and incorporate more into the session but the lower back was telling me I BETTER NOT!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU GUYS!!! I WAS PUMPED!!!! I felt like KING KONG BABY!!!

Pump - 10/10 - LA DA DA DAT DAAAAA IM LOVIN IT!
Appetite - 10/10 - going strong baby!!!
Libido - 10/10 - CALL ME KING KONG HAHA
Vascularity - 9/10 - on friday i was looking good but i want more!!
Aggression - 10/10 - insane what you will do with all of it in a positive way
Focus - 10/10 - Get the Fu** out of my way. . I'm in the zone baby!!
OVERAL FEELING -10/10

C.E.L. Is doing it with another top knotch product!!! I again want to thank everyone for partaking in my lil extravagaza and welcome all other that are coming in or just looking feel free to speak up and join the fun!!!

Day 16
Feb. 27th

CHEST + Reverse Hack/Calf

DB Bench Press
75 x 10 85 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7 110 x 6>75 x 6

Comment: WHOA!!! SERIOUS PUMPAGE

CAble Flys with PANCAKE LIFT
70 x 10>25lb pancake x 6 80 x 8>25lb Pancake x 7 80 x 8>25lb pancake x 5 70 x 10> 25lb pancake x 4

Comment: POint of pancake is to work inner pecs. . .let me tell you!!! Do this movement with flys and your chest will explode!!

Reverse Hack (Weight ONly)
270 x 10 450 x 10 450 x 10 720 x 8 720 x 8

Comment: I haven't done these in about 1.5months because of my back injury late last year and i'm back at'm!!! FElt GREAT!!!

Calf Raises(Weight ONly)
45 x 15 90 x 15 135 x 10 155 x 10>90 x 8>45 x 10

Comment: I will have bigger calves dmit!!!

INcline Press (Iso MAchine)
70 x 10 100 x 8 100 x 8 100 x 8>60 x 10>30 x 8

Comment: I love drop sets!!! BIG CHEST BABY!! BIG CHEST!!!

Bar Dips
0 x 12 0 x 13 0 x 12

THats all she wrote!! hahah was a very nice work out for a saturday evening. Dossing has remained the same. . .Just for all of you who have forgotten 3 in teh morning. . . 3caps 8 hrs later!! Its a beautiful thing i tell ya!!!

Appetite - 10/10
Libido - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Vascularity - 10/10 - i never work out in a beater but i did and it was pretty intense!! hahah lots of stares :biglaugh:

Muscle Density - 9/10 - almost there!!
Focus - 10/10
Overall Feeling - 10/10

This week i start cycle my carbs and proteins!!! i will give you a full update on whats going on tomorrow. . .

Today March 1st. I was sick!! NO GOOD!!! and sunday i took off!!! Sorry i might not be my chipper self but don't feel well!! STomache issues soo i will bid you a doo and will greet you tomorrow with a libido check!!! :thanks:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH SIIII BABY!!! I"M BAAAAACKK HAHAHA!!! COME GET SOME!!

:eek:p: :booty: :deal:

(42).jpg

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts!! Repping the 315 for DL's verrrry nice!!!

whats a reverse hack squat?

and whats last models name?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear your sick bro, but the lifts are going stellar! Intensity never dwindles baby WOOOO

haha this thread is like a guilty pleasure with all the pics of beautiful women

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You know it brutha!!! hahah I'm glad your enjoying it!! Its always nice to see the regulars on and supporting one another!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that the ai threads are over, i guess i will have to come here for my chick pics. keep em coming.:sasmokin:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
now that the ai threads are over, i guess i will have to come here for my chick pics. keep em coming.:sasmokin:
hahah i see how it is. . .. I'm only good for teh Chicks. . .hahah HOw the hell ya doin big man?? i see some of the threads. .. you've been a busy man!! good to see ya big man! :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah i see how it is. . .. I'm only good for teh Chicks. . .hahah HOw the hell ya doin big man?? i see some of the threads. .. you've been a busy man!! good to see ya big man! :trout:
always good to see you doing well! you are right i have been busy-but i see you have been too. very happy you still have the enthusiasm.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

come on A...u know that AM would be a far less intense place if u werent around...you're like a shot of adrenaline str8 to the heart WOOOOO:aargh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
come on A...u know that AM would be a far less intense place if u werent around...you're like a shot of adrenaline str8 to the heart WOOOOO:aargh:
2nd that :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 + 20

WOOOOOO. . .. . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOOO COOOOOO!!!!! COOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEE OOOOOOOOONNNNNN IIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!
hahah just thought i would hit ya'll up with a lil morning hello. . howdy!!! HOW YA DOIN!! Well everybody its another beautiful day in MN haha a woping 43 degrees!!! DAAAMM!!! ITS a heat wave this time of the year haha. . . enough small talk and lets get into teh nitty gritty :dump: :32:

Yesterday 3/2/10
Day 19 LEGS!!!

Leg Press (Weight only)
270 x 15 360 x 15 450 x 10 540 x 10 720 x 10 720 x 10

Comment: OH MY GOD!!! HAHAH HIGH REP LEG DAYS ARE NASTY!!! In Between sets 1 4 5 6 i was doing front Squats hahha thats how you get big legs baby!!

Front Squats
135 x 10 185 x 10 205 x 10 205 x 10

Comment: Almost lost my lunch on the last set!!! Right after heavy high rep leg press!!! hahah was well worth it!!!

BB Lunge
135 x 10 185 x 10 185 x 8

Comment: SHOT ME KNOW HAHAH CAN"T DO IT N E MORE HAHA!!!

Summary

Pump - 10/10 - GOOD GOD MAN!! :shocked: Almost lost my lunch boyz and grls

Libido - 10/10 - still haven't lost my swagger
Vascularity - 9/10 - cheated on my diet and i could tell DOH!!
Aggression - 10/10 - RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRR hahah
Focus - 10/10 - I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - WOW thats all i can say!
Overall Feeling - 10/10

You guys this has been a crazy fun ride soo far haha!! I don't want to extend this baby too long haha i think some baby's might be made hahaha!!! n e ways I do want to thank everybody who's been following along with the chaos and there is more to come!! hahah. . ZACH BIG UPS BRUTHA!!! haha CEL REPS!!! BIG UPS!!! THanks a ton and this is just WAAAAAYY TOOO MUCH FUN!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM GODA GET DAT BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!!
Can ya tell the supps have been kicking in?? haha

Today will be an SHOULDERS/Arms - Stoked I am. . .like yoda mastering the force! hahah I'll give ya updates a touch lata. . .TA TA. . .hahah :32:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish it was that hot here lol, but I live in Canada so for now I am stuck with cold weather and snow ahaha. Keep up the Good work bro!! your Logs are Wicked!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I wish it was that hot here lol, but I live in Canada so for now I am stuck with cold weather and snow ahaha. Keep up the Good work bro!! your Logs are Wicked!!!
hahah i hear ya northern brutha!!! we are but one of the same!! Canada Minnesota. . haha :trout:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
hahah i hear ya northern brutha!!! we are but one of the same!! Canada Minnesota. . haha :trout:
I am with you both there. I'm in upstate NY. I got 18 inches of snow overnight last Thursday! You know you are a messed up meat head when you don't bother to use the snow blower and shovel it by hand because you want the shoulder workout. Hahahahahaha

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can add to the mix, been snowing like crazy today plus the wind is blowing hard and cold. Feels like siberia here in Finland :p

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I am with you both there. I'm in upstate NY. I got 18 inches of snow overnight last Thursday! You know you are a messed up meat head when you don't bother to use the snow blower and shovel it by hand because you want the shoulder workout. Hahahahahaha
hahaha gym thats the crazy shii im talkin about!!! no wonder your an animal. . SNOW BLOWER FOR THE WIN hahah i'd rather do reverse flys and delt raises all day that shovel haha. . .but i will get there!!! :32:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
shoveling snow is one hellava workout.:pat:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man i know about cold... it is a chilly 70 degrees without a cloud I the sky today to hold any heat in. Darn cold winters...

You hate me now don't you...

Keep killing those weights Bro and I LOVE ME SOME REVERSE HACKS!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 + 21

BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!! I just wanna say da da da daaa da da da daaam!!! haha you know this leaning out process is hard work!!! lemme tell ya what!!! For all those ppl that don't compete haha your lukcy. .. at the same time!!! its like a present that is slowly unrapping itself and then one day your like YUP!!! THATS IT!!! My JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!! hahah at least the first leg of it!! Posing is what makes or breaks you and i've been working on it a lil bit!!! I will say higher reps = more doms and pain but with out it there would be no game!!! muhahah!!!! lemme break it down yesterday

March 3rd Shoulders and Bi's

Shoulder Press>Arnolds (HELL YA!!! BIG SHOULDERS BABY!!)

45 x 10>45 x 10 80 x 10>45 x 10 80 x 10>45x8 80 x 10>30 x 10

Comment: OMFG hahah this was the most intense combination i've done!! hahah I LOVE IT!!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!! I wanted to to chest but after my leg session my lower back is still lil tender

Standing Ez Curls
50 x 10 75 x 10 75 x 12 75 x 12

Comment: I will maintain here but i need to add reverse curls with the standing curls to punish my arms. . .i need a better arm work out. . any suggestions!!!

Standing BicEp Posing Curls
80 x 10 80 x 10 80 x 10 70 x 10

Comment: I won't lie i was distracted by this beautiful women and the she used the same machine as i was and my belt was there and she's like oooh are you using this and I told here i had no problem sharing and her name is kristy :bigok: ooooohhh yaaa!!!

Tri-cep Kickbacks
25 x 10 25 x 10 25 x 10

Reverse Curls
40 x 10 40 x 10

Calf Raises
70 x 15 70 x 15

SUmmary

Pumps - 10/10
Vascularity - 9/10
Muscle Density - 9/10
Aggression - 10/10
Focus - 10/10
Libido - 10/10
Strength 9/10 - no major gains but still maintain as cutting im good with that!
Recovery - 9/10

hahha i will say talking to Kristy intruded on my work out!! I am a sucker for that. . .n e ways wadya do!!! I'll hit it hard today. . .lil sore. . .not sure how this work out will go. . .feel asleep later than usual so. . i think i'll go and stretch and do some abs and traps with SLD and HAMMY CURLS haha!!! don't want to do rear squat lower back still lil tender!!!

Any thoughts lemme know

Today !!! March 4th
DAy 21

Muahha updates. . . . CAN YOU DIG IT! STAY TUNED!! :22:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it weird but i always seem to lift heavier weights when a hot chick is around, lol.:439:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

WHOA!!! WEll i'm just eating my lunch right know hahah :biglaugh:

4oz tuna
8oz boiled chicken
1/2cup of 4% cottage cheese
1 protein shake
and added some franks red hot sauce to teh chicken for flavor haha

:22: this is what i'll be eating for a while here maybe add some brown rice in there. . my dinners are similiar but not exact. . yesterdays dinner was

3 turkey burgers. . .no bun
pickle with mustard on the patty

Bowl of Brown rice
Steamed Vegetables - broccolli,green beans,peas (YUK!)

haha and Protein shake after dinner dessert :biglaugh:

Muhaha Todays work out

SLD
0 x 10 90 x 10 135 x 10 225 x 10 225 x 8 225 x 7>185 x 8>135 x 10

Comment: Well I was Blasting my Forearms so my grp was shot!

Forearm Twisters!
25 x 20 30 x 20 30 x 15

Calf Raises (Weight Only)
45 x 15 90 x 15 135 x 15 160 x 12

Hammy Curls
90 x 15 90 x 10 90 x 10

Shrugs DB
60 x 12 80 x 12 90 x 10 90 x 10>50 x 10

Weight Abs Crunches
40 x 15 40 x 15

Summuary

haha was just a random day. . . should have been my day off but i wanted to work all of the random muscles that seem to be forgotten. . hahah. . super busy soo i'll update lil lata :22: :trout:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
making some good progress on a contest prep...good stuff! REAL GOOD!!!