CEL"S PCT is Helping Me For Contest Prep (Sponsored)

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Nothing more gratifying than seeing results. Keep ripping that sht up brother!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well i will say one thing. . .your a lucky bastard :biglaugh: although i hear its good for the soul baby!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet looks great :) Those turkey burgers made my stomach growel :p

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
howdy yall!!! This is going to be quick an e z :22: I haven't been feeling well at all. . . since friday! Thursday and so i have been laying low!!! This weekend was pretty nasty and soo i'm taking a short break which is very upsetting but i have to listen to my body!!! She is soo achey and worn haha I must be doin something right but i have to just tweek it a touch! I'll keep ya posted fellow AM bruthas :dump: :damnit1:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya brother. I was sick about a week ago with the stomach bug. I couldnt keep anything in my system, Its smart to listen to your body when its telling you to take a break. Most people dont. You will be back at it before you know it!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya brother. I was sick about a week ago with the stomach bug. I couldnt keep anything in my system, Its smart to listen to your body when its telling you to take a break. Most people dont. You will be back at it before you know it!
ya. . i hate doin it but again you do what you have to do to make sure your body is o.k for you only get one!!! :biglaugh:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smart move Big A, keep up the good work and feel better soon bruda

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man everybody but me taking a break... I guess it is because I am pretty ridiculous... LOL I am aware at least right that is supposed to be part of the battle. LOL I think my plan will still get me healed up. I HOPE!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
YEESSSAAA. . . haha KLEEN you are a crazy MOFO!!! But with that being said you listen to your body. . . if your not feeling well and or ill maybe the rare case you get that you would take a break?? maybe not but either way i'll be back b4 ya know it. . i will say my supply is low :biglaugh: 180 caps x 6 a day is 30 days :22: it will be sad to see'er gooo!! BUT i do want to thank everybody. . i'll keep ya posted :D LIBIDO IS STILL HIGH!!! Elevated Test lvls even with out dosing PCT. . .shesa still up from the CEL PCT BABY!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YEESSSAAA. . . haha KLEEN you are a crazy MOFO!!! But with that being said you listen to your body. . . if your not feeling well and or ill maybe the rare case you get that you would take a break?? maybe not but either way i'll be back b4 ya know it. . i will say my supply is low :biglaugh: 180 caps x 6 a day is 30 days :22: it will be sad to see'er gooo!! BUT i do want to thank everybody. . i'll keep ya posted :D LIBIDO IS STILL HIGH!!! Elevated Test lvls even with out dosing PCT. . .shesa still up from the CEL PCT BABY!!!!
Absolutely, I take a break if I feel it is required. This workout I am doing now is a psuedo break, it is by no means a break in intensity but in heavy lifting. Let high reps get some blood in those ligaments and tendons that is what it is all about for me right now.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ooo yaaa!!! thats what i'm talkin about!! i saw in your log brutha you and dream were having quit the discussion :biglaugh: good stuff it is between ya'll its like a fountain of knowledge :22:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ooo yaaa!!! thats what i'm talkin about!! i saw in your log brutha you and dream were having quit the discussion :biglaugh: good stuff it is between ya'll its like a fountain of knowledge :22:
Thanks Brother, I am stil learning and enjoying every minute of it. Man it would be nice to have this as a full time job and be able to pay my bills...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Brother, I am stil learning and enjoying every minute of it. Man it would be nice to have this as a full time job and be able to pay my bills...
RIGHT!! haha would love that!!! If only the world was a perfect place. . .although with hard work and dedication it maybe?? :deal: you never know!!! did you get my message in your thread i saw ya in men's fitness!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RIGHT!! haha would love that!!! If only the world was a perfect place. . .although with hard work and dedication it maybe?? :deal: you never know!!! did you get my message in your thread i saw ya in men's fitness!!!
Yeah I responded to it in there. Was pretty cool to see it in print. Hopefully wont be my last published pic.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
crap sorry I havent been more active up in dis log. Got spring break next week so Ive been busy with exams n bullsh1t like work :(

boiled chicken is like my new favorite meal, taste sorta "blah" but its real juice i like that!
good seasoning really makes a difference. Ive also been using Laury's marinades, thats some good stuff for $1!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEll Guys its time!!! Still not one hundred percent but I think by this weekened we'll be good!! Been gettin some very nice sleep!!! woo hoo!!! just that time know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOOM!!! mUhaha SHoulders today!!! have a powerlifting coach now who will be helping

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
WEll Guys its time!!! Still not one hundred percent but I think by this weekened we'll be good!! Been gettin some very nice sleep!!! woo hoo!!! just that time know!! ZOOM ZOOM ZOOOOOOM!!! mUhaha SHoulders today!!! have a powerlifting coach now who will be helping
You will defn see some nice improvements while working with a power lifting coach. I will hopefully have some dates for my trip either today or tomorrow. Looking forward to smashing some steel with you brother!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
**** man im jealous (serious) you got a nutrionist and now a powerlifting coach!!! damn man, way to go!!

you should take some good notes and than drive up and teach me a thing or two lol!! :thumbsup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
**** man im jealous (serious) you got a nutrionist and now a powerlifting coach!!! damn man, way to go!!

you should take some good notes and than drive up and teach me a thing or two lol!! :thumbsup:
BUDDY NO PROBLEM!!! BUt you probobly know all of the information that i'm learning. . .its just tweaking for my body ya dig!!! but i'll make sure to let ya know all that i learn haha. . .its crazy dude is hmmm 5'6" 230-235 haha. . .the troll is what we call'm haha

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
BUDDY NO PROBLEM!!! BUt you probobly know all of the information that i'm learning. . .its just tweaking for my body ya dig!!! but i'll make sure to let ya know all that i learn haha. . .its crazy dude is hmmm 5'6" 230-235 haha. . .the troll is what we call'm haha
jesus, dude it wider than he is tall!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
YOU KNOW IT!!! HAHAH HESA TROLL!!! muahaha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5'6" and 235 WOW, I was thinking anything over 205 and 5% would be too much on my frame.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Back intot he swing of things baby!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT MUTHA TRUCKERS!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! I"M BACK WITH MORE FURY MORE POWER!!! hahah all i can say is my new PL coach kicked my ass and i loved every minute of it!!! haha add a lil PCT in the mix and its a done deal. . now i will say that my lifts will only go up but not to bad for never doin standing overhead press b4. . this was a very fun work out!!1

C.E.L. PCT Assist
3 caps in the morning
3 caps 8hrs after

Shoulders

Standing Press
90 x 10 135 x 10 155 x 10 PR

Comment: Well. . you have to start some where haha and this is where i started!!! I don't think its to shabby but its not where i want to be!!! So we work each week at it.

Arnolds
60 x 10 70 x 10 PR 70 x 10

Comment: ITs a pr for the amount of reps i had some help with teh last set but the second set was intense!!! Shoulders and BI's are starting to look great!!!

Reverse Flys
15 x 12 15 x 12 15 x 12> 15second hold/squeeze!!!

Comment: all i can say is DAM!!! i was shot after this!!! haha

Summary

Although it may not look like much its all about the mind muscle connection!! Squeezing every rep!! taking your time with each exercise and makeing sure your not cheating!! Cheater never win haha well maybe they migth in BB but its really not cheating if your picking up what im puttin down. . .You still have to do all of the exercises and may the man with teh best deffinition and size win!!

Libido - 10/10 still sky high even after a few days off so i could recover!
Muscle Density - 9/10 - with increased protein and high test well its to be expected

Pumps - 10/10 - still going strong baby!!
Vascularity - 9/10 - everyday something pops out!!! especially in my shoulders!

Mood - 10/10 - feeling GREAT!!!
Aggression - i had a dream about chocking this old high school guy i new haha by his larynx. . .hmm hahah so its pretty high

Overall Feeling - 10/10 - even though i haven't been dosing for last couple of days the test is up very high!!! i'll try and get some updated picks but my dosing is almost ova soo i just wanted to thank every body!!! muahah

WOOO HOOOO!!!!

Tara4.jpg

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 PR's...I LIKE IT!!

And thats a strong standing press for a starting point my friend. Very nice!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
2 PR's...I LIKE IT!!

And thats a strong standing press for a starting point my friend. Very nice!
WEll thank you very much!!! tryin to get as strong as you big man!!! muahah!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well everybody its going to be a dead lifting session today!!! Muhahah. . who know what will be instore!!! it'll be day 23 and that will leave 7 days left :dump: soo thats one more week of insanity!! haha although i will say the chatter has been small in this log but all is well!! muahah i'll keep ya posted!!!

Yesterday i had my deep tissue and know that i'm down about 4.5lbs its more intense!! haha i need to work on my mid back and next week is legs :firedevil: OMG!! haha not sure how thats going to go but i'm hear to tell ya about my back session soo it can only get worse haha!! :deal:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's man! Keep busting 'em :thumbsup:
Only one more week? :( Well - I know you'll make the most of it :)

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love hittin' dem PR's broski!! And 2 in the same workout is just super.

I set 2 PR's also yesterday. I fought for 'em too. ha ha

Way to go on those Arnold's at 70X10. You're right on my heels now.....I'm gonna have to turn it up a notch!!!

Time to catch another gear!!! :drive:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the PR's man! Keep busting 'em :thumbsup:
Only one more week? :( Well - I know you'll make the most of it :)

//CC
BRUTHA FROM A ANOTHA NORTHERN MOTHA!!! thanks man!!! good lookin out and nice work on your log!! :AR15firing:

Congrats on the PR's bro!
Thanks Brutha!!! Can't wait to kill it when ya make to MN. . .boom boom boom

Gotta love hittin' dem PR's broski!! And 2 in the same workout is just super.

I set 2 PR's also yesterday. I fought for 'em too. ha ha

Way to go on those Arnold's at 70X10. You're right on my heels now.....I'm gonna have to turn it up a notch!!!

Time to catch another gear!!! :drive:
THERE HE IS!!! hahah. . .THanks for the words of encourage ment!!! thats wahts up brutha!!! TIME TO KILL IT!! :AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
day 23 + 24

Goood Afternoon everybody!!!

I just wanted to give ya guys some fast updates since i'm at work hahah. . . . I don't like to skimp out but m schedule is changing on mondays soo i don't have much time :AR15firing: ahhhh but saturday i did a nice chest work out!!! Let me tell ya what. . .my back is still sore from my dead lifts hahah which means that i'm doin something right!!!! i will stick at 405 i'm sure since i'm dropping weight sooo i won't try to go up in weight seeming is how i'm trying for more deffinition :biglaugh:

Saturday March 13th Day 23

Chest

Bench
135 x 10 185 x 8 225 x 5 275 x 8 275 x 8

Comment: My PL coach made me widen my grip for a better CHEST PUMP!! and let me tell you what!! OMFG. . huge difference in the pump!!! CAn't believe i was doing it the old way haha. .. i will bring the weight down and focus on a wider grip!!! BETTER PECKS HERE I COME!!!

Incline DB Press
95 x 10 105 x 8 110 x 9

Cable Fly's
60 x 10 70 x 9 70 x 9 70 x 9

Comment: Inbetween each set did the pancake 25lb raise x 6

Skull Crushers
70 x 10 + 10 close chest press 70 x 10 + 10 close chest press 70 x 10 + 10 close chest press

Summury
Pump 10/10- its on baby!! Chest looks soo nice fully pumped!!!
Vascularity - 9/10 - everyday its better and better. . .I want more!! haha
Libido - 10/10 - :shocked:
Aggression 10/10 - GREAT PRODUCT. . it speaks for itself!
Muscle Density - 10/10 - with increase in protein and this product its nutz!
Over all Feeling - 10/10 - haha well All i can say is CEL does it again!!! THis is the real deal and you can deny it!!!

day 24 sunday

Day off did the normal 3 + 3 split and its wonderful!!!!
Last week!!! time to hit it hard baby!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM!! time to take it up a notch!! :drive: :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
KEEP UP THE GAINS BABY!!! WOOOOOO

and when it comes to form and bench...form is everything man. Learning that the hard way but good to see ur fixing up ur form for max gains!! I LIKE IT!!!

Any idea of whats up next after ur done with this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How wide is your grip now bud? are you benching like a PL, elbows tucked and back arched?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
david, you and geek poop both have great attitudes-always looking to learn and try new things. very happy to see you guys are still comparing notes.

i agree with you about the pct assist i had good results on it also.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I usually lift wide on the bench as I am into power lifting but it still important to bring it back in from time to time. The arching the back on the bench brings it to an entire new level. Legs back everything gets an intense workout. I can barely walk the day after a benching with my shirt lol.

Keep up the good work bro. Smash those plates and make those gains!!!!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
KEEP UP THE GAINS BABY!!! WOOOOOO

and when it comes to form and bench...form is everything man. Learning that the hard way but good to see ur fixing up ur form for max gains!! I LIKE IT!!!

Any idea of whats up next after ur done with this?
Well. . .i have to wait b4 i can do my next cycle. . i want to do a bridge cycle something a lil crazier than the average but not INSANE!!! haha i like my liver and kidneys ya dig!!! but i'm thinking i want it to be either LV or oral. . not sure but i do want to add some form and maybe supp -c haha I do like CEL products. . i have a whole bunch stock piled. . so i'm thinkin either p-plex and something or e-stane and somethin. . .but i will do a mythl and non myth stack!! its going to be great!!! and very pumped i'll keep ya up to date. . than i have some clomidex for pct muhaha!!!

How wide is your grip now bud? are you benching like a PL, elbows tucked and back arched?
Not quite a PL technique. . although i have a PL coach i told him i need to focus on BB type movements so i can get best deffinition!!! :AR15firing: hesa just taking me to the next lvl :drive: My grip is fairly wide. . . ring finger on the notch versus pinky. . .haha so i've extended it about 1inch and some!!! it makes a huge difference!!! i love it!!

david, you and geek poop both have great attitudes-always looking to learn and try new things. very happy to see you guys are still comparing notes.

i agree with you about the pct assist i had good results on it also.
Thanks for teh words big man!! glad to see you've been following along. . . . the one thing that i love about life is that we are students and we are learning everyday whether we know it or not!

I usually lift wide on the bench as I am into power lifting but it still important to bring it back in from time to time. The arching the back on the bench brings it to an entire new level. Legs back everything gets an intense workout. I can barely walk the day after a benching with my shirt lol.

Keep up the good work bro. Smash those plates and make those gains!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much Gym!!! thats what i plan on doing each and every day!!! Keep me on the up and up for some serious smashing brutha!! hopefully you can make it on a friday so we can do some Deads BABY!!! MUHAHA :AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Day 25 Cardio

Well everybody!!! I do want to say that as a new competitor in BB haha i also compete in competitive table tennis!!! thats right!! its straight forest gump style!!! :drive: haha don't knock it untill you rock it!!! muahah soo that means 2 hrs of cardio and for all you that have no idea what competitive table tennis looks like. . youtube it!! its crazy fun and nasty!! haha

Dosing is the same and sunday will be the last day!!! it is a sad day but endurance was great!!!! I will say that i was one sweety mess!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I KICKED SOME SERIOUS :booty:

Dosing
3 + 3 with an 8hr split imbetween!!

Summary
Pumps- N/A
Vascularity - 9/10 - getting better each an everyday
Endurance - 8/10 - i won't lie my back was still sore from deads on friday!!! so i will say it went great!! felt lighter on my feet!! :AR15firing: killin it

Muscle Density - 9/10 - getting better with each an every day!!! Protein is up starting to get rocks for muscle muhahah :AR15firing:

Libido - :fest30: haha need i say more!!

Overall Feeling - overall this was a great run and I would do it all ova again!!! Muahah!!! :drive:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Competive table tennis, you must have some fast reaction speed!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Its almost ovaaaaaa noooooo. . . as they say all good things must come to an end!!! I fear not the end but fear what hasn't begun!!! some encourging words i must say!!! All i can say is PL COACHES and COACHES are a great thing especially when your just starting out!!! MY GOD!!! haha did you know that old school t bar rows should be done at about 45 to 50 degree angle! haha i had no idea!!! then if you take kleens ideaology and think of your arms as hooks just pulling and squeeze your lats and back OMFG haha its a hole new exercies!!! its not about weight everbody its about optimizing the movement for the best pump!!! same thing with yates haha its just sooo nasty everybody!! as you can tell i did back yesterday haha away we go!! :AR15firing: :drive:

Back
T-bar Rows (Old School weight only)
45 x 10 90 x 10 135 x 10 135 x 14 135 x 12

Comment: Last two sets coach pushed me!!! I couldn't get the last 4 reps on each!!1 Gotta love it!!!

Yates
135 x 12 135 x 12 135 x 12

Unsupported Row
90 x 10 90 x 10 90 x 10

Seated Row
100 x 10 120 x 12 140 x 12 140 x 10

Summary

HOLY SHIIIIII!!! hahah can you say row central!!! it was NUTZ MAN!!! hahah today!!1 March 17th i woke up and my lats are sore as a mutha fuka!!! hoooolllyyy buckets!!! i need bigger wings and this is how i'm going to get'm haha i will change it up with some Pull ups and wide grip pull downs but haha very nasty i will say!!!

Pumps - 10/10
libido - :32:
Muscle Density - 9/10 - almost there but not were i want it yet
Endurance - 9/10 - Feeling like a maniac!! muahah
Strength - 10/10 i will say that i feel strong and look strong!! hahah weights are staying the same and i'm losing weight!!

Mood - 10/10 - :32:
Aggression - 10/10 - haha i love it :AR15firing:

All in all LOVE IN IT!!!! CAn't wait for more insanity!!! haha its always fun!! and i hope i have more opportunities!!! The possiblities are endless so we'll just have to wait and see!!! :drive:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Brosef!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 27

G'Morning everybody!!! WHOA!!! Stayed out lake for St. PAtties day!! :fest30: :AR15firing: but i was sober :drive:in soo i wasn't drinking :22: soo have no fear baby!!! CONTEST TIME HAHAH NO ALCOHOL!!! i will :AR15firing: n e booze muhahah. .. n e ways. . good times and great oldies :biglaugh: I just want to start out by sayin thank god for coffee and lil bit of r.kelly and trey songz man!!! Women doin the dam thang with each other is just a beautiful thang!!! hahah n e ways with out further adue :yawn:

March 17th Day 27

Shoulders/Abs!

Standing Shoulder Press
90 x 10 135 x 10 145 x 10 145 x 10

Comment: I was down 10lbs from this exercise but that is okie because i had to go to the warehouse yesterday and break down pallets of soybeans. . i broke down and hand stacked about 15,000lbs haha soo i had already had a nice shoulder work out prior!!!

Arnolds
50 x 10 50 x 12 60 x 15 60 x 8

Comment: Coach wanted me to burn'm out sooo that is what i did!!! dam i was sore after this. . .haha i was ready to call here down after this. . . stupid pallets of soybeans :32:

Side Lateral Raises
12.5 x 13 12.5 x 13 12.5 x 13 12.5 x 10> 1.5minute hold!!!

Comment: Was amazing to add the hold adn squeeze!!! LEt me tell ya. . .haha ya'll need to get on the sickness!! was insane!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!! :AR15firing:

Abs
Roman Chair Leg Lifts (middle/left obl/right obl)
0 x 12 0 x 12 0 x 12

Comment: I have a decent core but it needs to get much stronger. . it will help my Powerlifts as well. . so every other day i will be doing abs know!!! Plus i want crazy abs for my competition tooo!!! Muhaha!!!

Ball Crunches (MIddle,right obl, left obli)
0 x 30 0 x 30 0 x 30

100 crunches

OMFG haha that was nasty!!! or me at least!!! I was feeling very nice after this work out!!! My shoulders were as sore as an Long night session of :eek:p: hahah n e ways little rocks my shoulders were. . .i'll get up to 185 standing shouler press. . . than after that its 225. . .my PL coach bust out 235 for solid 6 heh so it gives me some motivation!!! AHHHH

Pumps - 10/10
Libido - 10/10
Muscle Density - 9/10
Strength - 9/10
Mood - 10/10
Aggression - 10/10
Vascularity - 9/10

Almost there but just not one hundred percent haha!!! I need to lose some more BF and than there will be all ten's haha :biglaugh:

I do want to ask ppl here. . .I have terriblely sensitive skin and i shaved my chest and i fukin broke out with ingrown hairs!!! Not good and its starting to get a lil worse. . . n e suggestions. . i'm exfolitating once a day in the morning with some nutrageana or how ever you spell it. . .black head and exfoliating scrub. . .i'm starting to wear loser shirts so it won't rub but i really would like this to go away ASAP!!! heh. . i might pluck every hair for my show if this doesn't go away!!! so n e ways!! Thats all she wrote!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I love the use of the smiley faces lol!! You must have them down haha!!! Nice lifts as always but than about the hair issue. Is this your first time shaving your chest? Cuz couple of times I did it was a disaster. Other than that shaving cream + sharp razor?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I love the use of the smiley faces lol!! You must have them down haha!!! Nice lifts as always but than about the hair issue. Is this your first time shaving your chest? Cuz couple of times I did it was a disaster. Other than that shaving cream + sharp razor?
It is my first time and it sucks!!! BIG TIME!!! :popworm: and i friggen love the smiley faces haha!!! i'm a happy go lucky kinda guy so the smiley faces just help give you a feel for how i'm feeling haha :biglaugh: you could say that there are a few that i know :32: hahaha. .. . I'm going to purchase some womens shaving lotion with Aloe. . i think it'll help because of the moisturizing element. . . my skin is sooo sensitive. . it blows but women like how soft it is hahah :sasmokin:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do want to ask ppl here. . .I have terriblely sensitive skin and i shaved my chest and i fukin broke out with ingrown hairs!!! Not good and its starting to get a lil worse. . . n e suggestions. . i'm exfolitating once a day in the morning with some nutrageana or how ever you spell it. . .black head and exfoliating scrub. . .i'm starting to wear loser shirts so it won't rub but i really would like this to go away ASAP!!! heh. . i might pluck every hair for my show if this doesn't go away!!! so n e ways!! Thats all she wrote!
I know how much a pain in the ass it is to shave your body hair. I hate it.
But other than some Aloe like you already mentioned, some Emu Oil is very good for your skin.