CEL M-TEST

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand how this supplement is supposed to be taken? People are saying take it for "8 week run" as if you take the supplement for that period of time and stop? So what is the purpose of this supplement if only to briefly raise libido? Is it meant to help build muscle? I'm kind of a newb at this.
We all gotta start somewhere, but if you are just starting to workout and whatnot, the only supplement you probably need is protein powder and a good diet plan.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
We all gotta start somewhere, but if you are just starting to workout and whatnot, the only supplement you probably need is protein powder and a good diet plan.
This^^^

Diet mainly. If your new, then supplements shouldn't even be on your mind. Diet>Routine>Supplements

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This^^^

Diet mainly. If your new, then supplements shouldn't even be on your mind. Diet>Routine>Supplements
Dedication>diet>routine>supplements

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Newb gainz > everything

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am finishing 2nd week of bottle 2 and haven't noticed any diminishing effects...however, I have become used to the heightened level of libido. my body has made adjustments and I am no longer feeling the 'need' for sex as often as before...the calmness and sedation effects of ksm have also leveled off although still apparent....I see no reason not to bump up to 4/4 and see how it goes, although it would be shortening your run and I am truly enjoying the effects!!!
final review of m test:

m test kicked in fast, 1st 3 days I noticed better sleep and slight mood enhancement. by the 5th day I noticed libido was increased. these effects continued to get better though week 4 and then leveled off. I ran 2 bottles which I highly recommend, the sleep was fantastic while I was using m test and even though libido leveled off on week 5 it remained very high. I felt really good while using m test and had zero negative effect. I bought 2 bottles at the introductory sale price at nutraplanet and feel like I got great value-this is a product I put in the category of good bang for the buck. I should mention that my appetite was unchanged, and workouts went very smoothly although I didn't really notice significant increase in strength.

5***** I definitely recommend this product and will personally be purchasing again!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
final review of m test:

m test kicked in fast, 1st 3 days I noticed better sleep and slight mood enhancement. by the 5th day I noticed libido was increased. these effects continued to get better though week 4 and then leveled off. I ran 2 bottles which I highly recommend, the sleep was fantastic while I was using m test and even though libido leveled off on week 5 it remained very high. I felt really good while using m test and had zero negative effect. I bought 2 bottles at the introductory sale price at nutraplanet and feel like I got great value-this is a product I put in the category of good bang for the buck. I should mention that my appetite was unchanged, and workouts went very smoothly although I didn't really notice significant increase in strength.

5***** I definitely recommend this product and will personally be purchasing again!!!
Glad you liked it :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great to see and hear more feedback. Thanks thebigt !

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I can concur with thebigt results, although not dramatic, definitely noticeable (take that with a grain of salt since I was already taking many of the ingredients in M-Test as individual servings and know they work...for me). So if they worked as individual herbals taken together and has worked well for me in the past, it stands that M-Test should as well...and it does. I have been very pleased with M-Test thus far...will due K1ngsBlood right after this bottle of M-Test...fyi. I also bought mine from Nutraplanet during the holiday sale with the EpiPlex...I'm on the second bottle and just started the -epi with it as well as other things

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you guys going to add M-Test to the Review SECTION of AM.com....?

Ive been wanting to add my review of it... ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Just put in the request. Should be up in a day or so!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review of m test:

I can concur with thebigt results, although not dramatic, definitely noticeable (take that with a grain of salt since I was already taking many of the ingredients in M-Test as individual servings and know they work...for me). So if they worked as individual herbals taken together and has worked well for me in the past, it stands that M-Test should as well...and it does. I have been very pleased with M-Test thus far...will due K1ngsBlood right after this bottle of M-Test...fyi. I also bought mine from Nutraplanet during the holiday sale with the EpiPlex...I'm on the second bottle and just started the -epi with it as well as other things
Thanks for the reviews guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thanks for pointing this out...I wanted to put a review there but couldn't!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for pointing this out...I wanted to put a review there but couldn't!!!
So many things that I've used and would have love to post a review for but nothing is ever
in the review section and then you have send a request for the product in order for it to
show but then that's a process. I wish it was easier to post a review in this forum and I'd
do many more and they would be from my own stash of purchases that I've made.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Been eye balling this for a while now and might pull the trigger soon based on the good feed back. Like many of the guys who have chimed in on this thread, I have a hefty amount of experience with natty test/libido-boosters, herbs, adaptogens, including AI's. I run a lot of bulk powders and caps individually and like full hefty doses. Profile looks solid and I appreciate the fact that it does not contain piperine/bioperine.

The only possible concern I have is with the nettle root extract. I have used other product formulas that contained divanil (Endosurge/Activate/NP Divanil) before and while they were good products and did increase my free-t and libido, I also always got sore/sensitive puffy nipples, water retention/bloat, and general high e2 symptoms. Should I be worried about this with M-Test? I have on hand arimistane(el1minate), SNS Inhibit-E, and SNS Bulbine and will probably add 1 of them in to combat any possible e2 sides and perhaps give the run some more kick.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been eye balling this for a while now and might pull the trigger soon based on the good feed back. Like many of the guys who have chimed in on this thread, I have a hefty amount of experience with natty test/libido-boosters, herbs, adaptogens, including AI's. I run a lot of bulk powders and caps individually and like full hefty doses. Profile looks solid and I appreciate the fact that it does not contain piperine/bioperine.

The only possible concern I have is with the nettle root extract. I have used other product formulas that contained divanil (Endosurge/Activate/NP Divanil) before and while they were good products and did increase my free-t and libido, I also always got sore/sensitive puffy nipples, water retention/bloat, and general high e2 symptoms. Should I be worried about this with M-Test? I have on hand arimistane(el1minate), SNS Inhibit-E, and SNS Bulbine and will probably add 1 of them in to combat any possible e2 sides and perhaps give the run some more kick.
Well, the best answer that I (or anyone) can give you is to just be prepared if you know it tends to effect you like that. Since there will always be some level of individuality to how these types of things work and impact each person, theres really no catch all answer.

FWIW, I'm running it right now (as part of my pct) and had some slight nipple sensitivity myself and 2 days worth of inhibit e has taken care of it. I can't 100% say its due to the mtest or even specifically the nettle since obviousl there are a lot of other factors at play, but I have been able to resolve the issue with the methods you suggested you have avaialable.

Also, arimistane is not really an ai at all (as was originally thought)... this has since been shown to be innacurate and its only real use is as a slight cortisol controlling agent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

BULBINE...I have already planned out my next m-test run, and I will be adding bulbine-SNS BULBINE, of course!!!

Reactions: hsk

hsk

Awards
  • Established
BULBINE...I have already planned out my next m-test run, and I will be adding bulbine-SNS BULBINE, of course!!!
Great minds think alike. I was thinking of this possible stack as well down the line. Basically just add 1 cap of SNS Bulbine daily to a 60 day run of M-Test. I am think this would make for an extremely potent stack not to mention an incredible value. SNS should consider making this a stack combo in the future. The other two possible combos I thought of doing with what I had on hand were 2 x M-Test with either 1 x OL El1minate or 2 x SNS Inhibit E.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great minds think alike. I was thinking of this possible stack as well down the line. Basically just add 1 cap of SNS Bulbine daily to a 60 day run of M-Test. I am think this would make for an extremely potent stack not to mention an incredible value. SNS should consider making this a stack combo in the future. The other two possible combos I thought of doing with what I had on hand were 2 x M-Test with either 1 x OL El1minate or 2 x SNS Inhibit E.
That would be up to retailers moreso since we don't do a ton through our main site. Get the word out!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Review section thread is live guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11 Days in .. stuff is awesome

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very glad to hear the positive reviews of MTEST!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's hear more reviews about this outstanding product!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For anyone that has or has already posted reviews- here's the formal product review section: CEL M-Test http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289772

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving my run of M-TEST, into the second bottle and it seems to be getting even better for me.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving my run of M-TEST, into the second bottle and it seems to be getting even better for me.
Just got a bottle in preparation for my PCT. Looking forward to seeing how it works in PCT. Especially the libido boosting aspects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...2 bottles is where it's at.....I am back on trt now after being off for 8 months because of polycythemia, my next run of m-test should be better than the 1st!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got a bottle in preparation for my PCT. Looking forward to seeing how it works in PCT. Especially the libido boosting aspects.
I know a rat who tested after a dplex cycle .. and thank god for Mtest he says :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be picking up a few for my next run very soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup...2 bottles is where it's at.....I am back on trt now after being off for 8 months because of polycythemia, my next run of m-test should be better than the 1st!!!
going to be adding bulbine to m-test this time...what do you think mw1

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sleep is amazing on this. I will be picking up a second bottle after this run is over.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to be adding bulbine to m-test this time...what do you think mw1
I love bulbine for libido. Bulbine+M test would probably be INSANE for libido. I might actually try it.

Sleep is amazing on this. I will be picking up a second bottle after this run is over.
Great to hear! I am starting M test in 2 weeks. Very excited.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love bulbine for libido. Bulbine+M test would probably be INSANE for libido. I might actually try it.

Great to hear! I am starting M test in 2 weeks. Very excited.
I am very excited to try m-test/bulbine, insane libido is what I live for, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review of m test:

ok, when I ran m-test the 1st time I was off trt for 3 months prior and during my run of m-test- due to polycythema. almost as soon as I was done with my m-test run I had bloods done and my RBC had returned to normal, my doc asked if I wanted back on testosterone-HELL YES!!! long story short[well short for me], I have been back on testosterone 100mg per week for about a month now.....it is time to run m-test again, and this time I am back on testosterone---plus I will be adding in sns bulbine. it is my opinion that m-test/bulbine will be a fantastic combo-I have very high expectations!!!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok, when I ran m-test the 1st time I was off trt for 3 months prior and during my run of m-test- due to polycythema. almost as soon as I was done with my m-test run I had bloods done and my RBC had returned to normal, my doc asked if I wanted back on testosterone-HELL YES!!! long story short[well short for me], I have been back on testosterone 100mg per week for about a month now.....it is time to run m-test again, and this time I am back on testosterone---plus I will be adding in sns bulbine. it is my opinion that m-test/bulbine will be a fantastic combo-I have very high expectations!!!
This is a little confusing to me, why bother use a OTC test booster while you're on trt..?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a little confusing to me, why bother use a OTC test booster while you're on trt..?
enhancement, my friend!!!

I've been on trt close to 8 years and have ran a ton of test boosters in that time.

1. free test
2. better sleep
3. libido
4.mood....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
My 2 cents- MTest provided a nice libido boost, definitely look more leaned out over the last 2 months and feel great at the gym. 4.5/5

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
enhancement, my friend!!!

I've been on trt close to 8 years and have ran a ton of test boosters in that time.

1. free test
2. better sleep
3. libido
4.mood....
Interesting. Never heard of someone running a test booster on TRT but glad it works for you!