CEL M-TEST

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
You think that the mucuna pruriens is the reason for the sleep?
Most people seem to respond with better sleep from mucuna, I am the opposite where sometimes even when taking all six caps at once in the morning (also tried split up), it occasionally keeps me up later than normal and I only get 5-6 hours sleep before waking up super alert.

I am fairly positive its dopamine rebound, cause when I used to take a low dose of prami in the morning, exact same thing would happen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most people seem to respond with better sleep from mucuna, I am the opposite where sometimes even when taking all six caps at once in the morning (also tried split up), it occasionally keeps me up later than normal and I only get 5-6 hours sleep before waking up super alert.

I am fairly positive its dopamine rebound, cause when I used to take a low dose of prami in the morning, exact same thing would happen.
it took me a long time to figure out that just because I respond to something one way it doesn't mean everyone else will...I guess I am just hardheaded:smashfreakB:lol

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I've been sick for the last 10 days so haven't been able to take advantage of the sleep benefits of M Test. Been sleeping horribly cause of a cough I have :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I've been sick for the last 10 days so haven't been able to take advantage of the sleep benefits of M Test. Been sleeping horribly cause of a cough I have :(
gargle warm salt water...

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the heads up! Never tried a product with mucuna, so we will see how I react.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up! Never tried a product with mucuna, so we will see how I react.
I think you will be pleasantly surprised my friend! Very few products out there will all of their ingredients fully dosed

pro45

Awards
Today is day 30 of my second go round with M-Test and, again.... I was left unimpressed. Beginning in May I'll start DT Hardcore and compare the results I had with it when I first used it in 2004.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like someone needs some GUT HEALTH!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like someone needs some GUT HEALTH!
I will echo this sentiments. The flu has spread like wildfire in my household. After having taken GUT HEALTH, I was the only one not to get sick. The product works!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it has been discussed in this thread before, but I can't find it. Does anyone take all 6 pills of m test pre bed to take advantage of the sleep benefits fully? I might try it if anyone else has tried it already.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
It's been said it really doesn't matter if you take the pills split up or all at once, so try it before bed and see if it helps you.

Worst case is it affects your sleep negatively, if so just go back to what you were doing before

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's been said it really doesn't matter if you take the pills split up or all at once, so try it before bed and see if it helps you.

Worst case is it affects your sleep negatively, if so just go back to what you were doing before
hell yeah, never hurts to experiment a little, imo!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gonna try that tomorrow then since I already took my morning dose of M test!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Would it be a good idea running epi-flex or letrone while on m-test?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epi plex can be ran alongside MTEST with no problem

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I picked up a bottle of this for a friend of mine.
The verdict is in. He loves it!

Where's my commission? lol.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Epi plex can be ran alongside MTEST with no problem
Ok. Is the potential toxicity from fadogia agrestis anything that we should be concerned about? Its not confirmed that it is toxic but not ruled out if I remember correctly.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi Plex and M test will have great synergy and coupled with a diet to fit your need I think youll like what you see in the mirror after 8 weeks. Following the 2 month on 1 off strategy you will not have to be concerned about any toxicity. good luck man!