CEL M-TEST

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually i did from time to time in the ast 3 yrs. I just got off TRT a couple months ago
Interesting. Why did you come off?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually i did from time to time in the ast 3 yrs. I just got off TRT a couple months ago
absolutely...people confuse trt doses with running cycles, trt just brings me back into 'normal' range. tbh, I believe my results this time while on trt will be even better than last time off trt!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Red blood cell count became too elavated and test levels were consistantly around 550
same here....damned RBC's.

I am now prescribed half what I was before--- 100mg per week now versus 200mg per week before.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here....damned RBC's.

I am now prescribed half what I was before--- 100mg per week now versus 200mg per week before.
Yea they stopped mine and and had me going to an Oncolgist(sp) for blood work untill the rbc count came down

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea they stopped mine and and had me going to an Oncolgist(sp) for blood work untill the rbc count came down
I am on a trial basis, pretty sure I am scheduled to go back for bloods next month-I need to check...I was told that naringen will help?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Never heard of someone running a test booster on TRT but glad it works for you!
I actually found test boosters to be very helpful while on TRT. You still get the all the positives besides the small bump in the Total T levels. As in Free T boost, mood boost, libido boost, energy and sense of well being. It definitely not necessarily while on TRT, but it can be helpful on some people. I am no longer am on TRT so rotating test boosters are now a must for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually found test boosters to be very helpful while on TRT. You still get the all the positives besides the small bump in the Total T levels. As in Free T boost, mood boost, libido boost, energy and sense of well being. It definitely not necessarily while on TRT, but it can be helpful on some people. I am no longer am on TRT so rotating test boosters are now a must for me.
I see a company is adding fadogia to a 1ad ph, the writeup says to keep balls plump....last I checked testosterone is also suppressive-voila!!!

seriously, I highly recommend to anyone on trt to at least TRY a good quality test booster!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 3 on m-test/bulbine, it was also injection day....I always get a bump in mood/energy/libido on injection day, today it feels a little more than usual.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see a company is adding fadogia to a 1ad ph, the writeup says to keep balls plump....last I checked testosterone is also suppressive-voila!!!

seriously, I highly recommend to anyone on trt to at least TRY a good quality test booster!!!
Yes sir! When M test came out I quickly used it along with my TRT regimen. The aforementioned benefits of using this test booster with test is true!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We've got some tasty b2g1 deals on MTEST at Nutriverse!
I used this deal last weekend and got a free SNS Growth Factor I believe. I'm 3 or 4 days in with M-Test. And I think the Ash makes me sleepy unless i take it with a stim. I'm not noticing much libido change yet, but workout motivation has been higher already.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used this deal last weekend and got a free SNS Growth Factor I believe. I'm 3 or 4 days in with M-Test. And I think the Ash makes me sleepy unless i take it with a stim. I'm not noticing much libido change yet, but workout motivation has been higher already.
Other have commented that ash makes them drowsy, I'd imagine a product like growth factor is better before bed anyhow.

Glad you're liking the Mtest, I'm gonna snag another bottle for an 8 weerk run

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other have commented that ash makes them drowsy, I'd imagine a product like growth factor is better before bed anyhow
Agreed. I'm taking a few GF before bed only. I really do like it's profile. I've experimented with similar ingredients in the past and it's likely that it will help sleep quality for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! When M test came out I quickly used it along with my TRT regimen. The aforementioned benefits of using this test booster with test is true!
absolutely...the boost in free test, mood, sleep and LIBIDO is undeniable, imo!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st- I take 2nd dose of m-test about an hour before bed-really helps with sleep..2nd-growth factor is good stuff, I don't know why you couldn't take m-test together with a couple of growth factor an hour before bed-SNS reps? 3rd-glad to see you decided to try m-test, by day 7 you should start to see an increase in libido!!!

always good to see you here, my friend!!!

keep posting....:welcome:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed T! That's exactly how I started dosing after a few days of experimenting. I take 3 caps with morning stim or preworkout stim. Then 3 caps with Growth Factor before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed T! That's exactly how I started dosing after a few days of experimenting. I take 3 caps with morning stim or preworkout stim. Then 3 caps with Growth Factor before bed.
you should see some really excellent sleep!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day5 0f m-test/bulbine...I slept really good last night and woke up this morning in a really good mood.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I am afraid of trying this product, my forearms would be too sore. Will impact negatively on my deadlift. :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today is day5 0f m-test/bulbine...I slept really good last night and woke up this morning in a really good mood.
Great to hear. Waiting for my Bulbine to come in then am adding it to my M test cycle!

pro45

Awards
I'm on my second bottle and still have not felt any different. Perhaps a slight increase in sex drive. I have another bottle to go and would like to know if anyone has stacked another natural ingredient (or ingredients) to boost the effects. I'm giving M-Test a fair shot but I'm thinking about going back on Diesel Test Hardcore, the formula without the yohimbe. I seem to respond very well with it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on my second bottle and still have not felt any different. Perhaps a slight increase in sex drive. I have another bottle to go and would like to know if anyone has stacked another natural ingredient (or ingredients) to boost the effects. I'm giving M-Test a fair shot but I'm thinking about going back on Diesel Test Hardcore, the formula without the yohimbe. I seem to respond very well with it.
Thats very surprising because Diesel Test contains most of same ingreds as M Test but at much lower dosages im sure since the are all in a prop blend with 20 other ingreds

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? I ran M-Test and it did exactly what I was looking for it to do. Increased Libido, deeper sleep, more agression in gym, overall felt great.

pro45

Awards
How old are you? I ran M-Test and it did exactly what I was looking for it to do. Increased Libido, deeper sleep, more agression in gym, overall felt great.
I'm 58 and Diesel Test gave me more aggression, strength, and even acne. Even when I used it back in 2004.

pro45

Awards
Thats very surprising because Diesel Test contains most of same ingreds as M Test but at much lower dosages im sure since the are all in a prop blend with 20 other ingreds
Could be that there are more of one ingredient and less of some others, which I may not respond to.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1st- I take 2nd dose of m-test about an hour before bed-really helps with sleep..2nd-growth factor is good stuff, I don't know why you couldn't take m-test together with a couple of growth factor an hour before bed-SNS reps? 3rd-glad to see you decided to try m-test, by day 7 you should start to see an increase in libido!!!

always good to see you here, my friend!!!

keep posting....:welcome:
The only overlapping ingredient is the L dopa and if you used both M test and Growth Factor XT it would come out to 300mg daily. I don't think this would be an issue to take both at all. Take one dose of m test in the AM and the second dose and the Growth Factor XT about an hour before bed and you'll be good to go. Some do notice a slight stimulatory effect from L dopa though so feel it out yourself but happy sleeping my friends!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the entire thread and there doesn't seem to be any concerns us on needing to take an AI with M-Test. Is that the consensus?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the entire thread and there doesn't seem to be any concerns us on needing to take an AI with M-Test. Is that the consensus?
That would be correct. No need for AI while on M-Test.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only overlapping ingredient is the L dopa and if you used both M test and Growth Factor XT it would come out to 300mg daily. I don't think this would be an issue to take both at all. Take one dose of m test in the AM and the second dose and the Growth Factor XT about an hour before bed and you'll be good to go. Some do notice a slight stimulatory effect from L dopa though so feel it out yourself but happy sleeping my friends!
All valid points. For me, Ldopa and mucana ingredients have always made me sleepy. So they are strictly before bed supps for me unless a very heavy stim is dosed at the same time.

It doesnt seem to be in line with the consensus in this thread, but for me personally, I'd prefer if Mucana was left out of Mtest for something like Trib or Hgw.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, although M test+ and AI would make a great stack!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Beside libido enhancement, what have you guys seen for effects? Better mood, performance, alpha state of mind?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Beside libido enhancement, what have you guys seen for effects? Better mood, performance, alpha state of mind?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/287360-cel-m-test.html

i used this in my post contest rebound, and found some very good results with it. Granted I did give myself a nice kcal bump right out of the gate after competing. but this fit the bill to helping me regain my strength, mood, energy, and also libido. After long term dieting that shot right back up and helped me sleep (which was non existent) towards the end of prep.

I would highly suggest this product. This is coming from a guy who does not place a whole lot of faith in OTC Test boosters. CEL did a fantastic job with this product IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/287360-cel-m-test.html

i used this in my post contest rebound, and found some very good results with it. Granted I did give myself a nice kcal bump right out of the gate after competing. but this fit the bill to helping me regain my strength, mood, energy, and also libido. After long term dieting that shot right back up and helped me sleep (which was non existent) towards the end of prep.

I would highly suggest this product. This is coming from a guy who does not place a whole lot of faith in OTC Test boosters. CEL did a fantastic job with this product IMO
very nice!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think that the mucuna pruriens is the reason for the sleep?
Yes. It's seems to be very user specific though. I'm even a fan of NOW Mucana Dopa for sleep. But tolerance can build quickly when used for that purpose in my experience.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sound product for Libido, didn't notice a great deal else

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm still on my first bottle of mtest around week 3 now. Amazing results on pct so far. Stacking this on top of xgels starting this week an I'm still hitting PRs. Can't wait til both are in full swing. Excited for the gains before hitting my summer shred ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm still on my first bottle of mtest around week 3 now. Amazing results on pct so far. Stacking this on top of xgels starting this week an I'm still hitting PRs. Can't wait til both are in full swing. Excited for the gains before hitting my summer shred
Good stuff. Xgels is still one of my favorite natty products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. It's seems to be very user specific though. I'm even a fan of NOW Mucana Dopa for sleep. But tolerance can build quickly when used for that purpose in my experience.
KSM-66...ashwagandha