• Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some m test black Friday sales need to stock up 1.5 weeks left of pct might need to jump on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I decided to finally go ahead and get knee replacement done. yesterday was my doctors appointment to get mri scheduled. when nurse took my bp she said very nice, my bp was well under what it usually runs-118/76.

is there anything in m-test that might lower bp?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to finally go ahead and get knee replacement done. yesterday was my doctors appointment to get mri scheduled. when nurse took my bp she said very nice, my bp was well under what it usually runs-118/76.

is there anything in m-test that might lower bp?
Ashwagandha would be my guess. Reduces stress and anxiety, leading to lower BP as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha would be my guess. Reduces stress and anxiety, leading to lower BP as well.
my guess is that whatever is causing the increased urination is also what is lowering bp.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my guess is that whatever is causing the increased urination is also what is lowering bp.
I believe the increased urination is from 3,4-Divanil and the reduced BP being Ashwagandha. I think I have the links to research in an email, I'll check later. Our product includes both and I have noticed each effect myself as well.

Ashwagandha is awesome.

Hopefully a sciency bro will chime in lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the increased urination is from 3,4-Divanil and the reduced BP being Ashwagandha. I think I have the links to research in an email, I'll check later. Our product includes both and I have noticed each effect myself as well.

Ashwagandha is awesome.

Hopefully a sciency bro will chime in lol.
it is cool to debate the why...but even cooler that it does, lol....lowest my bp has been in quite some time!!!:thumbsup:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love Ashwagandha.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Wow... 2 bottles MTest, bottle of EPI-Plex or Growth Factor XT or Eradicate-E for $60-70... that's some amazing Black Friday deals

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone please explain what this supplement does?
In short, increased libido, increased free test, increased muscle mass, increased mood, decreased stressed response, lower anxiety and a fair amount more.

It is pretty comprehensive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In short, increased libido, increased free test, increased muscle mass, increased mood, decreased stressed response, lower anxiety and a fair amount more.

It is pretty comprehensive.
improved sleep!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
I picked up a bottle from Strong Supplement Shop in the US. Got it for about £30 and the shipping to the UK is usually around £5.
Very good service and shipping times, so I use them all the time.

Just started mine today and looking forward to seeing the benefits. Been having a bit of a nightmare recently with anxiety issues and tanked libido :( so hope this gives me the mental boost I need!

Zariph

Awards
Guys do you need any support when taking M-test? Especially since it contains Urtica Dioica?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is M-test useful on a cut? Thoughts?
I would say yes. Increased test does aid the body in reducing body fat. I am running currently running on a cut.

initialize

Awards
Dumb question, but once you stop taking M-test, will you notice that you feel shiettier than when you were taking it? Will your sense of well-being not be as good?

As a result, would it help to taper off this product or does it not matter?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I just thought that stuff that increases free test, usually need some kind a "regulation" product
No, not at all. It's a natural hormonal product.

Dumb question, but once you stop taking M-test, will you notice that you feel shiettier than when you were taking it? Will your sense of well-being not be as good?

As a result, would it help to taper off this product or does it not matter?
You won't feel ****tier; you'd be back to "normal" if that makes sense. No need to taper off such products

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any younger guys logging this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm logging it fam

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 34 and logging it, now feel old :(

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
^^^Lol to that....pffft, 34, things were easy then, wait till you're in your 50's...just keeps getting worse. Keep on keeping on thebigt

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
44 here, just started yesterday. So lethargic the past 3wks using LGD 4033...all I want to do is lay down constantly. Hoping for a kick in the azz.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Id be very interested in everyones feedback on this. I started my run a week ago and can't wait to see where it takes me.

I won't really be sharing my feedback too much as I'm biased and people may not trust my view, so the more people we have letting us know how they go, the better :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
44 here, just started yesterday. So lethargic the past 3wks using LGD 4033...all I want to do is lay down constantly. Hoping for a kick in the azz.
make sure you take 2nd dose close to bedtime...I've been getting some really intense sleep and waking up revived!!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
make sure you take 2nd dose close to bedtime...I've been getting some really intense sleep and waking up revived!!!
Take with food late night? Or 2% milk protein shake suffice ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take with food late night? Or 2% milk protein shake suffice ?
heaping tsp of pb does me real good!!! but if you use a shake before bed that would be more than adequate, imo. I take dose approximately an hour before going to bed to give the sedative effect time to kick in!!! best sleep I have had in a long time!!!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Any younger guys logging this?
I don't know what you consider young. I'm 28 and bought 2 bottles of M-Test but not logging it. Not really sure when or if I am going to use them yet. I also picked up Inhibit E, Inhibit P, arimistane, etc. so I might run it with something. Right now I'm bulking and at 28 there isn't a huge need to boost test so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I may use it when I cut as I usually feel like I could use a boost when I'm on a caloric deficit.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
heaping tsp of pb does me real good!!! but if you use a shake before bed that would be more than adequate, imo. I take dose approximately an hour before going to bed to give the sedative effect time to kick in!!! best sleep I have had in a long time!!!
Awesome can't wait! Thanks brother stacking it with chaos and pain legendary( epicatechen/ laxo) should be a good stack

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know what you consider young. I'm 28 and bought 2 bottles of M-Test but not logging it. Not really sure when or if I am going to use them yet. I also picked up Inhibit E, Inhibit P, arimistane, etc. so I might run it with something. Right now I'm bulking and at 28 there isn't a huge need to boost test so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I may use it when I cut as I usually feel like I could use a boost when I'm on a caloric deficit.
Post directed to those currently using as they will be able to respond based on experience. The mood and sleep benefits outweigh all else for me as it's been a very constant boost. I personally would rather use it during a bulk. Hopefully you find a use for them as you bought em

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Post directed to those currently using as they will be able to respond based on experience. The mood and sleep benefits outweigh all else for me as it's been a very constant boost. I personally would rather use it during a bulk. Hopefully you find a use for them as you bought em
Yeah sorry. I'm thinking I may use it for cutting because that is typically when I feel like I can use the biggest boost. Not sure I'd gain anything from it during a bulk. Caloric deficit is typically when my libido could use the biggest boost.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sorry. I'm thinking I may use it for cutting because that is typically when I feel like I can use the biggest boost. Not sure I'd gain anything from it during a bulk. Caloric deficit is typically when my libido could use the biggest boost.
Oddly for me it soared and made life very frustrating lol. Only have dropped to low BF twice in my life though so I see what your saying. Bobs having some pretty good feedback using it post show.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would work well during either a cut or bulk. Im using mine now in a cut seeing as summer is coming

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Would work well during either a cut or bulk. Im using mine now in a cut seeing as summer is coming
Cutting before the holidays? That's crazy talk. I'll probably start cutting around January 2.