CEL M-TEST

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yeah... ordered from Lockout Supplements 2 bottles of M-test. It was supposed to show up Thursday but arrived today. Just took my first dose an hour ago.

Y'all got me excited... like someone else said, my "mojo" seems to have taken a hit after my most recent PH cycle. I did Nolva for PCT but I haven't felt the same. I think I'm done with PHs for good, dead srs

I'll update you guys as well as the days go by. By the way, ignore my post count... I'm an avid member of bodybuilding.com so I usually post there (any miscers on here?)
I am pretty sure M Test is going to be GREAT for libido. I am looking forward to that aspect.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big T and Horizons for your feedback so far. When the label was revealed I knew it was going to be a home run, and so far that seems to be the case!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The unbiased reviews show the efficacy of the product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed on the libido increase. i'm having horny thoughts more than usual now

i'm a week into it now. will see how things go.
should be seeing improved sleep and mood enhancement soon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

initialize

Awards
Day 5 here. Things to note:

-Mood definitely seems to have gotten better. Have had problems with this girl recently which was making me feel down. Now I just don't give a phuck lol
-Definite increase in libido
-Have had some really intense dreams the last few nights. I think it's the mucuna that's doing that. I used to take mucuna back when I was an avid "lucid dreamer"

So far, everything is great. I have 2 tubs so I'll be running this for 2 months. Hopefully when I come off my libido will feel normal again

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have been begging SNS, PES, and numerous other companies for Fadogia for years. One of only a handful of natty test boosting ingredients that actually work for me
Glad that you are taken cared of with M-Test!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to see all this praise from folks who grabbed a bottle on their own!
absolutely...my bottles were delayed a bit because nutraplanet ran out, lol!!!

this stuff must be HOT!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 here. Things to note:

-Mood definitely seems to have gotten better. Have had problems with this girl recently which was making me feel down. Now I just don't give a phuck lol
-Definite increase in libido
-Have had some really intense dreams the last few nights. I think it's the mucuna that's doing that. I used to take mucuna back when I was an avid "lucid dreamer"

So far, everything is great. I have 2 tubs so I'll be running this for 2 months. Hopefully when I come off my libido will feel normal again
5 seems to be the lucky number....and it gets better!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
absolutely...my bottles were delayed a bit because nutraplanet ran out, lol!!!

this stuff must be HOT!!!
Keep an eye out. May see a great deal for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
The online site has been down the last few days.. So if worst comes to worst call in and get it .. Sometimes items not on the webpage are available for order.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have been begging SNS, PES, and numerous other companies for Fadogia for years. One of only a handful of natty test boosting ingredients that actually work for me
you and me both, my friend!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep an eye out. May see a great deal for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
The online site has been down the last few days.. So if worst comes to worst call in and get it .. Sometimes items not on the webpage are available for order.
thanks bob, always looking out. I think this years black friday is gonna be a good one!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks bob, always looking out. I think this years black friday is gonna be a good one!!!
Ill be dropping at least 600-700$
I stock up on stuff for the entire year... Fishoils (oximega), Multi (Orange Triad), vitamin D, Enzymes, Gut Health etc.. staples i use year round. That way i never have to pay shipping on multiple packages throughout the year.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Which ingredient that is causing the increase in libido apart from Tongkat Ali?

initialize

Awards
Lol so normally I can go 3-4 days without fapping (no girlfriend unfortunately :( )

I've been fapping 2-3 times per day for about 3 days now. Day 6 here. I'm being serious when I say I feel like I'm 19 again.

Also hit a PR on dumbbell flat press yesterday... did the 105s for 4 reps, but I'm guessing that's poverty compared to what you guys can do.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed a significant increase in libido on day 5...today is day 7 and noticing mood enhancement.

anyone else using M-TEST? if s what do you think so far....btw-I have 2 bottles for a 2 month run, so far looks like it will be a good run!!!
Hell yes. This is exactly what I was expecting with the Tongkat Ali and all the other goodies! Been MIA for a week since I have finals coming up so this is the first review I have read on it. Can't wait to get mine in the mail!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes. This is exactly what I was expecting with the Tongkat Ali and all the other goodies! Been MIA for a week since I have finals coming up so this is the first review I have read on it. Can't wait to get mine in the mail!!
libido and sleep have been exceptional....FADOGIA ROCKS!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ol T you know of any UK vendors who has this? And could i stack it with LJ100 and maybe Ultimate-T
Misfit....yes, you could, but try the m-test solo 1st...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Misfit....yes, you could, but try the m-test solo 1st...
Need to booste my Test...Its in the low end..And prolacting high.... All fukkd up from the 1AD and 4AD...Also added Real 4-AD and not the dhea kind...Did a solid pct with a otc booster and tamoxifen...Still ended up with a limp d!ck...It works just fine now...But wanna feel young again :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Need to booste my Test...Its in the low end..And prolacting high.... All fukkd up from the 1AD and 4AD...Also added Real 4-AD and not the dhea kind...Did a solid pct with a otc booster and tamoxifen...Still ended up with a limp d!ck...It works just fine now...But wanna feel young again :D
I understand completely, clomid destroyed my libido....by day on 5 m-test the boost to libido was noticeable, now at day 14 things are going real well-getting much closer to where I want to be!!!! m-test has a healthy dose of macuna, maybe add some p5p or vitex for prolactin?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I understand completely, clomid destroyed my libido....by day on 5 m-test the boost to libido was noticeable, now at day 14 things are going real well-getting much closer to where I want to be!!!! m-test has a healthy dose of macuna, maybe add some p5p or vitex for prolactin?
Thanks for the answer bud! Maybe its because it kills E to hard..And you need E to get that T

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if this would help my severe lethargy from LGD 4033, always feel tired/drained

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clomid increases testosterone quite significantly actually.
this would make a great argument for the guys who say test booster are worthless because they don't significantly raise test....clomid raises test in a big way, but makes me feel like crap and has killed my libido. m-test on the other hand has improved my overall quality of life.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this would make a great argument for the guys who say test booster are worthless because they don't significantly raise test....clomid raises test in a big way, but makes me feel like crap and has killed my libido. m-test on the other hand has improved my overall quality of life.
I will quote you many times as I am very glad M test has served you right!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh I look at test boosters as products that should improve quality of life more than something that should increase lean muscle mass. M-test is something I helped with at SNS when I worked there in the past :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 4 for me. Rundown from work, so hoping it will help.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tbh I look at test boosters as products that should improve quality of life more than something that should increase lean muscle mass. M-test is something I helped with at SNS when I worked there in the past :)
absolutely...test boosters won't increase muscle mass on their own to a huge degree...BUT if you feel good and are motivated then workouts should in turn be more intense. I seriously would put quality test boosters like m-test in the category of performance enhancers....in both the bedroom and the gym!!!

btw-nice job on m-test!!!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have nothing against company's releasing these products and
I wish all you guys the best of gains but if it was that good it would probably be banned. No offence but I'd rather spend the money on something a bit more hardcore, but that's just me were all entitled to our own opinion

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have nothing against company's releasing these products and
I wish all you guys the best of gains but if it was that good it would probably be banned. No offence but I'd rather spend the money on something a bit more hardcore, but that's just me were all entitled to our own opinion
thanks for sharing.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
absolutely...test boosters won't increase muscle mass on their own to a huge degree...BUT if you feel good and are motivated then workouts should in turn be more intense. I seriously would put quality test boosters like m-test in the category of performance enhancers....in both the bedroom and the gym!!!

btw-nice job on m-test!!!
Thanks man, and I 100% agree