CEL M-Drol batch #021008 Exp 102/2010

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
exp for the batch# was 03/11

Also today did 50mg of it. Didnt feel anything.. No aggression,pumps, etc

Im not flaming CEL. I love their products but whats up with the mdrol :[ me want gains.. :icon_lol:
How many days have you been into the cycle?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I am gonna try my m-drol on 1st of november and keep updating the results.

Due to being 13.2mg per caps, I am planning to take 1.5 capsules which is nearly 20mg for 3 weeks.
I will take 1 cap in the morning and 0.5cap 8hours later.

I think 20mg should be enough for me if it is indeed legit or real superdrol clone.
BTW I haven't run any superdrol / clones in the past. And it's been 6 month post-last cycle.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 days in at 10mg on M-drol, and *might* be feeling a back pump, but it might just be from doing a 5x5 routine which means rows 2x a week with deads in between.

I'm going up to 20 today, and I hope I'll be able to tell for sure.....

I did epistane at 50mg and definately felt those backpumps, but nothing like that yet from the m-drol. I think once its bumped up then yeah......I hope

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I'm 4 days in at 10mg on M-drol, and *might* be feeling a back pump, but it might just be from doing a 5x5 routine which means rows 2x a week with deads in between.

I'm going up to 20 today, and I hope I'll be able to tell for sure.....

I did epistane at 50mg and definately felt those backpumps, but nothing like that yet from the m-drol. I think once its bumped up then yeah......I hope
Did you notice any strength and power increase yet?

What's your batch / lot number?