CEL M-Drol batch #021008 Exp 102/2010

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the lab report for the M-Drol batch that a couple people referred to in this thread.

Attachments

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but a positive experience with CEL so far. When I posted a question in their area on the forum I got a prompt and polite response. I believe my thread is still on the first page in their section. Plus their H-drol is working wonderfully for me(yes I know this thread was about the M-drol but I have yet to try it, maybe next cycle).

:biggthumpup: to CEL for being a stand-up company.

innergy

Awards
Thanks for your reply CEL, I just want to make it clear that in no way do I doubt your products as they are the majority of the products I recently purchased. This is my first cycle of M-Drol and it may very well be that Im not a strong responder to it. My diet has been dialed in, along with training. I will continue the cycle and if it doesnt work out, well it'll just be chalked up as a learning experience. Once again thanks for your input.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Thanks for your reply CEL, I just want to make it clear that in no way do I doubt your products as they are the majority of the products I recently purchased. This is my first cycle of M-Drol and it may very well be that Im not a strong responder to it. My diet has been dialed in, along with training. I will continue the cycle and if it doesnt work out, well it'll just be chalked up as a learning experience. Once again thanks for your input.
Same boat as you. Today was the begining of my first mdrol cycle ever and what are the signs its legit? I popped 10mg 45 mins per workout. The workout didnt feel too different. Am i expecting a lil too much on the first day? I was just expecting the massive what some call "pain ful" pumps. Any thoughts?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had nothing but a positive experience with CEL so far. When I posted a question in their area on the forum I got a prompt and polite response. I believe my thread is still on the first page in their section. Plus their H-drol is working wonderfully for me(yes I know this thread was about the M-drol but I have yet to try it, maybe next cycle).

:biggthumpup: to CEL for being a stand-up company.
Thanks for the kind words. They help and are appreciated. It can be so incredibly frustrating to deal with issues like this when we do the level of testing that we do, and people still make assumptions/accusations that because things dont work the same for everyone that we do something wrong.

No product is going to work for everyone. That is sad, but it is just reality. Even creatine monohydrate which is the most well researched ingredient in the sports nutrition market doesnt work for everyone.

Good luck with the H-Drol cycle. Glad that you are enjoying it.

Thank you. Some people respond excellent to certain things, and others do not. I hope that your experience will be a positive one, and whether it is or not, you are always welcome to pm or email me and I will be glad to help you out with questions for this or future cycles.

Same boat as you. Today was the begining of my first mdrol cycle ever and what are the signs its legit? I popped 10mg 45 mins per workout. The workout didnt feel too different. Am i expecting a lil too much on the first day? I was just expecting the massive what some call "pain ful" pumps. Any thoughts?
The average person doesnt start to notice a difference until about 5 days or so into a cycle. There are some people that respend exceptionally that get extreme pumps alot quicker (I am not one of those people).

Tagio

Awards
i'm not surprised it tested good, after a few more doses it's even more obvious this stuff is working.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think posts 1, 2 and 10 have been overlooked.

I stand by my story... I am a hyper-responder to Superdrol. I notice the first pill pre-WO. 7 pills in 7 days and up 10 pounds vs. 17 pills in 7 days and up 0 pounds

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

I have a couple bottle of CEL M-Drol batch #021008 Exp 102/2010. I haven't used it yet.

In this thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/competitive-edge-labs/113629-m-drol-bunk.html
This batch was tested at 99% purity (13.2mg active compound per capsule).

But my friend said that it was bunk and did nothing to him.
He took 2caps for day 1-7 and felt nothing, then he took 3caps for day 8-14 then took 4caps for day 15-28.
4 weeks of M-Drol cycle (used whole bottle-91caps) and absolutely nothing, no sides, no backpumps, no acne, no gains, etc...

I know that he was doing very good in diet, training, rest. He has many cycles under his belts.
He is a bodybuilder (about 5'10, 210lbs) - low level of body fat, lean and muscular phisique.

I thought that being non-responders to m-drol but he has run original superdrol with very great results.
What do you guys think about this?

Have you guys used M-Drol with the same batch?
How's the results?
Is there any possibilities that this batch is bunk or bad batch?

Thanks for the help and opinion, guys...
Ah kinda parallels my experience on an Mdrol batch from '07 that tested 99+% good and I went up to 30mg by day 7 felt nothing, stopped the cycle. On a different SD clone i gained around 10 pounds in the first 7 days, at 10mg. And I know from these forums that my experience isn't unique.

This seems like pretty definitive proof that something is very wrong

So basically how I look at it is that all of CEL's clones are top notch, except for Mdrol which i can't trust

I guess I should add that i see a lot of very good results on Mdrol too
The first time I used M-Drol it was very clear it was working.

Second time (batch 052208 exp. 06/2010) absolutely nothing.
I think posts 1, 2 and 10 have been overlooked.

I stand by my story... I am a hyper-responder to Superdrol. I notice the first pill pre-WO. 7 pills in 7 days and up 10 pounds vs. 17 pills in 7 days and up 0 pounds
You cited posts, 1, 2, and 10, so I quoted them above and here are the answers:
- To post 1, we tested that batch a third time. Again, if a batch tests out 3 different times, we have done our job. We delivered a product that was what it was supposed to be. We cannot help that not everyone responds to everything.
- To post 2, you state that you cant trust M-Drol - its a free market, you can buy what you want, but to say that you cant trust it is in my opinion a disrespectful statement in that we test all of the products and have openly made the test results public, which is something that most companies do not do. Also, just as you stated, there is a ton of positive feedback and logs on M-Drol.
- To post 10, not everyone responds the same to a product every time they take it. There are a ton of factors that can be involved in that such as was the same compound ran back to back, tolerene issues, diet and training variances, etc.

You are entitled to your own opinion, and entitled to buy what you would like from whomever you would like. I am not sure what people expect of us. Most companies that offer these types of products dont test them at all. We test the quality of the raws, and the quality of the finished product. We cannot make everyone respond to every single product. However, test results are what they are. If they test out properly twice at two different places, then there really isnt a margin for error left.

There are many different factors that can influence how one responds from one cycle to the next.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm not surprised it tested good, after a few more doses it's even more obvious this stuff is working.
Glad to hear that your pulse cycle is going well. Glad that it is the batch at the point of discussion as well.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have NEVER had a bad experience with CEL products. It is the exclusive OTC oral company I use. I have always reccomended them, and untill I personally experience a problem with their product, I will continue to. Normally I wouldnt do this, but with so many cycles of their various compounds under my belt and not a single bad experience, I have to give and will give them the benefit of the doubt always.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have NEVER had a bad experience with CEL products. It is the exclusive OTC oral company I use. I have always reccomended them, and untill I personally experience a problem with their product, I will continue to. Normally I wouldnt do this, but with so many cycles of their various compounds under my belt and not a single bad experience, I have to give and will give them the benefit of the doubt always.
We appreciate the support and kind words. We do everything we possibly can to earn and continually keep peoples support and trust.

ANewMe

Awards
def should be feeling 30mg at day 8 easily.
I also have batch 52897 JUN2012.

I started using it last Sunday to kick off a Test E cycle. Figured I would use M-drol instead of D-bol since I already had it on hand.

Taking 3 pills per day and I'm 8 days in and don't really feel anything. Trying to give it to the end of the week before I label it bunk.
Instead of spreading the dosage throughout the day, I took all 3 pills about an hour before my arm workout this morning. I felt a very good pump. I will follow this approach for the rest of my cycle on workout days.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Instead of spreading the dosage throughout the day, I took all 3 pills about an hour before my arm workout this morning. I felt a very good pump. I will follow this approach for the rest of my cycle on workout days.
You may feel more of a pump that way, but for overall results I always suggest spacing dosages out throughout the day.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I also posted on the CEL forum but I wanted to make sure the CEL rep recieved this. Just wanted to say thanks for all the responses and in the beginning I said maybe I was a non-responder but people didn't believe that. I'm fine with chaulking it up to me not responding. I was looking for some answers to questions and you guys got on the forum and answered everyones questions. Thank you very much for taking the time to do so. Like I said in the other forum I will still be trying the CEL P-Plex, as I have responded to Phera in the past so I look forward to trying yours. Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used Superdrol by itself. I have used Superdrol at the end of a cycle in a stack. I have used superdrol in a pulse. And I have used Superdrol at the end of a bridge. Response is the outstanding every time, never any less. I am a hyper-responder like I said.

So when I take 17 pills of Mdrol in a week and don't notice anything at all it's at odds with 4 separate Superdrol experiences all under different hormonal conditions.

So you can see why I am making a point out of this. It's because I have a kind of scientific interest in steroids and my case can only lead to one conclusion. But it's not absolute by any means... So i think what I will do is I will try my Mdrol again, using a pretty obscene dose, and I should be able to arrive at a conclusion pretty quickly.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I have used Superdrol by itself. I have used Superdrol at the end of a cycle in a stack. I have used superdrol in a pulse. And I have used Superdrol at the end of a bridge. Response is the outstanding every time, never any less. I am a hyper-responder like I said.

So when I take 17 pills of Mdrol in a week and don't notice anything at all it's at odds with 4 separate Superdrol experiences all under different hormonal conditions.

So you can see why I am making a point out of this. It's because I have a kind of scientific interest in steroids and my case can only lead to one conclusion. But it's not absolute by any means... So i think what I will do is I will try my Mdrol again, using a pretty obscene dose, and I should be able to arrive at a conclusion pretty quickly.
All I can say is you are a God Damn ANIMAL!!! I love it!!!!

cmc

cmc

Awards
Unreal posted a legitimate piece of info.

The question that lingers in my head that is unanswered is , why did he not respond to the 17 doses of Mdrol and yet responded greatly from other sdclones in shorter doses?

Why did those gains not happen?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am the only person that can answer that so i'm just going to have to run more Mdrol at the start of my next injectable cycle and I'll find out for sure. Until then its just speculation.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To avoid sides?
For best results imo.

I wouldnt suggest mega dosing it due to potential sides. I know that you are more experienced than most, but I have to make this statement because many others reading this may not be.

As I said, you are entitled to your own individual opinion. Fact is however that from our end, all we can do is test the materials the way I stated we do. When we provide a product that has been tested by two different facilities, the room for error there is slight, if at all. If two different facilities agree that the product is pure and dosed adequately, and you say you still dont respond to it, I am not sure what kind of response you are looking for from us. There are alot of people that have posted positive results from the batch, and we have the lab results and have posted them, so thats the best that we can do.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else try batch 52897 jun 2012 for a full cycle?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw it bro, just wanted to get some user feedback...

innergy

Awards
Welp, calling it quits on my M-drol cycle. I must not be a strong responder. The only thing ive gotten is a little extra pump. No weight or strength gain and Ive been on 40mg for the past 4 days. Just isnt working for me.

RTD1

Awards

To be entirely scientific, you have to allow for a few more possibilities:

1. Superdrol contained more methyl-masteron than the 10mg stated on the label

2. Superdol contained some other substance (intentionally or not) in addition to methyl-masteron

Either of these possibilities would be consistent with both CEL's assay showing 10mg methyl-masteron in M-Drol and your personal experience with better results from Superdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't use AX Superdrol... I used SNS Methyl Drol XT which used raw materials leftover from AX, and i also used Methyl Vol which functioned exactly the same.

So your assertion seems pretty unlikely

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be entirely scientific, you have to allow for a few more possibilities:

1. Superdrol contained more methyl-masteron than the 10mg stated on the label

2. Superdol contained some other substance (intentionally or not) in addition to methyl-masteron

Either of these possibilities would be consistent with both CEL's assay showing 10mg methyl-masteron in M-Drol and your personal experience with better results from Superdrol.
There are a number of possibilities for difference in results.

I didn't use AX Superdrol... I used SNS Methyl Drol XT which used raw materials leftover from AX, and i also used Methyl Vol which functioned exactly the same.

So your assertion seems pretty unlikely
Methyl Drol didnt use leftover materials from AX; SNS sourced it seperately, and AX confirmed though that they raws were identical. That was discussed several times. SNS's owner posts here under SNS8778; if you want independent confirmation, send him a pm.

Also, SNS Methyl Drol was labeled and tested the exact way that ours is, by one of the same places; except that we also take the testing even a step further and have it tested by a second lab.

Not doubting you or being argumentative, but just stating facts. As I said before, you are entitled to your opinion, and your results are what they are, but its my job to present the truthful and accurate overall picture of things concerning the product.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's good to know on the SNS, i guess I had read wrong. Still anyway, 2 different clones were the same and the third clone I tried wasn't, that's my experience, yes it is what it is, and I am still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, here is the last time i "got into it" about my Mdrol experience

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/103969-no-gains.html#post1543952

I have in that post, 5 quotes from users who got no results from Mdrol. In one case, he had no gains after 2 weeks and then switched batches and noticed a difference in 3 days. Just to be clear, Superdrol does not take 17 days to kick in.

Add myself, Gixxer (first link in my link^), rxp1997 (post 29 in link) and Metalman (post 4 in link) and you have NINE users who got no results from Mdrol. Most of us using the same batch 092107. And some us having tried Superdrol before with GOOD RESULTS.

I have indepdently talked with users on this board who have had the same experience with Mdrol as myself. I won't name them, it is for them to speak up if they wish to.

You be the judge

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's good to know on the SNS, i guess I had read wrong. Still anyway, 2 different clones were the same and the third clone I tried wasn't, that's my experience, yes it is what it is, and I am still trying to figure it out.

Anyway, here is the last time i "got into it" about my Mdrol experience

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/103969-no-gains.html#post1543952

I have in that post, 5 quotes from users who got no results from Mdrol. In one case, he had no gains after 2 weeks and then switched batches and noticed a difference in 3 days. Just to be clear, Superdrol does not take 17 days to kick in.

Add myself, Gixxer (first link in my link^), rxp1997 (post 29 in link) and Metalman (post 4 in link) and you have NINE users who got no results from Mdrol. Most of us using the same batch 092107. And some us having tried Superdrol before with GOOD RESULTS.

I have indepdently talked with users on this board who have had the same experience with Mdrol as myself. I won't name them, it is for them to speak up if they wish to.

You be the judge
Your experience is what it is, I am not disputing that. I am replying directly that you keep stating negative things about the product in general, you are well entitled to state your own experience, but you are insinuating bad quality when we provide the results to the batch in question right here. I am not sure what else you expect a company to do to prove quality outside of testing the item by two seperate places.

The thread that Gixxer was complaining about the batch in, that was the batch that was tested twice beforehand, and we then had a lab purchase a bottle from a retailer so that we had no control where it was sent to them from, and it tested out perfect a third time. It is also important to note that we replaced sealed bottles from that batch with some people who had concerns, even though the batch tested pure 3 seperate times. We go out of our way to ensure good quality, and good customer service.

You talk about a couple people not responding to batches, but batches are thousands of bottles. As you say, you have heard from a couple people that havent responded well, but there are literally hundreds of logs and user reviews at a variety of different forums that show positive feedback and positive results. Combine that with the fact that we would get literally thousands of emails if a batch wasnt working, not a couple.

My question to you is what actually proves anything to you? I cant help it that you didnt respond, but what actually proves the quality of a product to you? If independent testing at two seperate facilities doesnt, then what does? I understand that personal results speak for alot, and you have every right to state your experience and your lack of results, but to continually attack the quality of something when PROOF is provided for you of the quality, that just doesnt add up.

Also keep in mind just as you are saying you didnt respond to a certain batch, there were plenty of others that said they did.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add also that its not like we are not proving the quality nor taking the concerns seriously, but the test results are what they are.

Like in the case of the batch from long ago that you mentioned (Gixxer); it had been tested twice at two places, but when a couple people complained, we had the lab buy a bottle from a site of their choosing and it tested out fine a third time.

I spend a good part of my day most days helping customers set up cycles, answering questions, etc. And I try to help on the forums when time permits or if there is an issue in which I need to respond about. In this case, questions were being asked about a batch in a thread, so I look up the results, and I provide them. I then go on to try to respond to everyones individual posts the best I possibly can.

I am not sure what else can be expected out of us as a company - most ph companies dont even bother to test their products to begin with, yet we do it twice, and we get grilled over a couple people not responding to something. It would be completely different is we did overlook testing, or didnt post the results, but we do. We dont just claim to have results like some companies do, we make the results available, just as we did in this thread.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is impossible for me to reconcile the results of the lab test and the results I have seen in the users.

Myself, Gixxer, the friend of the OP, brownboy, all have SD experience, all get nothing from certain Mdrol. Blackjack goes up to 40mg and notices nothing. Dawaro uses the same batch as us and gets no results in 2 weeks, switches batches, and gets results. Bigbb123 uses the batch in question with no results. rxp1997 uses the batch in question with no results. These are just the posts I could find, out of the users who posted up results... Some of us are proven SD responders, and for the rest, SD nonresponders, if they exist, do not occur at this rate.

In my opinion this is too much evidence to ignore, if it's this vs. the lab paper I have to conclude that it's more likely for the testing company(s) to make an error than for 9 users to all be so absolutely dense as to be incapable of perceiving the effects of high doses of one of the most potent AAS out there. The testing companies CAN make errors, as they did with the bad M1,4ADD that got out...

I did a lot of digging through old threads and i am pretty sure I recall 1-2 people getting a positive response from the same batch. Which tells me all the material in that batch isn't the same i.e. some bottles could test good while others are bad. I am not sure how the batches are formed and distributed but there is some kind of inconsistency here.

What do I expect out of you... Nothing, I got over it a long time ago. I just don't buy Mdrol anymore (I still buy PPlex, lol...). It's just that, as I said, I have a kind of scientific interest in this. When you just say that all the people that Mdrol didn't work on are nonresponders, hmm OK... And then you say that the rest of us, who have used Superdrol and get nothing from the Mdrol are just temporarily not responding for some indeterminate reason... UH HUH.

Scientifically, that doesn't add up, it leaves me VERY dissatisfied, and looking for alternative conclusions.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is impossible for me to reconcile the results of the lab test and the results I have seen in the users.

Myself, Gixxer, the friend of the OP, brownboy, all have SD experience, all get nothing from certain Mdrol. Blackjack goes up to 40mg and notices nothing. Dawaro uses the same batch as us and gets no results in 2 weeks, switches batches, and gets results. Bigbb123 uses the batch in question with no results. rxp1997 uses the batch in question with no results. These are just the posts I could find, out of the users who posted up results... Some of us are proven SD responders, and for the rest, SD nonresponders, if they exist, do not occur at this rate.

In my opinion this is too much evidence to ignore, if it's this vs. the lab paper I have to conclude that it's more likely for the testing company(s) to make an error than for 9 users to all be so absolutely dense as to be incapable of perceiving the effects of high doses of one of the most potent AAS out there. The testing companies CAN make errors, as they did with the bad M1,4ADD that got out...

I did a lot of digging through old threads and i am pretty sure I recall 1-2 people getting a positive response from the same batch. Which tells me all the material in that batch isn't the same i.e. some bottles could test good while others are bad. I am not sure how the batches are formed and distributed but there is some kind of inconsistency here.

What do I expect out of you... Nothing, I got over it a long time ago. I just don't buy Mdrol anymore (I still buy PPlex, lol...). It's just that, as I said, I have a kind of scientific interest in this. When you just say that all the people that Mdrol didn't work on are nonresponders, hmm OK... And then you say that the rest of us, who have used Superdrol and get nothing from the Mdrol are just temporarily not responding for some indeterminate reason... UH HUH.

Scientifically, that doesn't add up, it leaves me VERY dissatisfied, and looking for alternative conclusions.
You are correct that lab testing companies can make errors. That is why we use two different testing facilities. And testing for M-Drol/Superdrol is alot different than where a lab messed up on the M1,4ADD test. There was no clear cut standard for M1,4ADD, there is for SD and its clones. The M1,4ADD error is what made us start using two seperate facilities.

As for how batches are formed, that is very simple. Before raw materials are sent off for encapsulation, each kg of raw material is tested. Then however many kg's in question are sent off for encapsulation and a batch is made. Then the finished product is tested again for quality by a seperate lab than did the first round of testing on the kilo's as well as for correct mg per cap.

That is part of what makes stuff like this so frustrating. Most ph's companies dont test to begin with, or if they do, they test a sample that may represent __ amount of kg's. In our case, we test each individual kg, which leads to alot more money spent in testing. Then, once the product is encapsulated, we have finished bottles tested at a seperate facility. So, for example, if we send 5 kg to test, and say the first facility did test 1 kg wrong, you wouldnt have a 99% purity rate, that is simple math.

Also, let me point out that the batch that you keep referring to, the one that Gixxer posted about, that batch was tested by RTP for correct mg per cap and purity. Then, when a few people reported problems, we had it tested again by RTP and by Proviant. You state that you have scientific interest in this, so I am sure that being that case, you are familiar with Proviant and are well aware that they can test for these types of compounds with ease.

Also, if you think that every person regardless of diet, training, etc at the time is going to respond to every single thing they take, even SD, I think you need to take a step back from the science and look at it from a common sense perspective. I will use myself as an example. By your logic, everyone should respond to P-Plex. In my case, P-Plex works great if my complex carb intake is high, I get virtually nothing if they are not. (And the only time I made that mistake wasnt even with our P-Plex, it was with the original PP).

I want to state again that I am not being argumentative with you, but just as you are entitled to your opinion, I am stating facts in relation to the testing, not only of the batch that was originally talked about in this thread, but in relation to the batch that you are talking about now from long ago (the Gixxer batch).

I am sorry when you or anyone is dissatisfied with anything related to us, but we do our job, and that job is to deliver a quality product at a cost effective price. If M-Drol didnt work, the sales wouldnt be what they are, and there wouldnt be so much positive feedback on it.

I am not trying to change your opinion, or pursuade you in any way to ever use M-Drol again, as I would never encourage anyone that has a bad experience with anything to try it again, but I do think its wrong to continually go on the attack on something where a company can say, hey, here are the results. You keep implying that there have been quality issues, and I keep providing quality reports, as I have everytime this has been mentioned. Not to mention, that at most, there have been mention of 2 different batches that have even been questioned, when the number of batches that have been made and marketed are alot more than that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Believe me when I say that I am not trying to attack CEL... I know it looks like that but this is all a result of the frustration that has come out of my experience and my research digging around this site and finding parallel experiences with other people, and finding a nonresponder rate that I think should not occur.

I really appreciate all your replies because you are very direct and respectful and I know you are doing everything you can do. I realize that you guys do a lot of testing and that's why I have a lot more respect for CEL than I do for most other companies out there putting out PH's. You also address any questions (like here) with proper forum support and in the old case from 2 years ago I know you guys exchanged some Mdrol bottles.

So believe me when I say that i'm not trying to attack or disrespect, but my unbiased examination of the evidence I have leads me to a conclusion that forces me to speak out.

Now I am getting PM's from more "nonresponders" wanting to know what SD clones to buy instead of Mdrol. Nonresponders should not be occurring at this rate! I don't believe there were any nonresponders when SD came out and was the big thing.

Your experience with PP is interesting, but surely you are talking about needing complex carbs to make gains? From my experience (9 different AAS), when anabolics are working they cause effects regardless of the training and caloric intake. All aas should produce a couple things 1) noticable increase in muscle hardness 2) noticable increase in the "pump" and more of a pumped up feeling all day.

I could be eating 2000 calories a day and not training, but with 30mg of Superdrol in me, my muscle mass would be pumped and rock hard anyway. On my favorite anabolics like SD and PP my body is constantly hard and pumped to an unusual extent, even first thing in the morning, even when i'm way low on calories or dehydrated or after a couple days of ketosis and cardio, in a most depleted state... I can tell when it's working! My avatar shot was on a mostly Keto day, after cardio... relatively depleted, yes i was rock hard thanks to SD/PP. With SD and PP i respond well enough to notice it in a few days. When I pulsed SD (this was methyl vol) @ 1pill pre-workout i noticed it during the first workout and by pill #5 my muscles were so much harder that I actually looked better in the mirror.

When these users are doing 30 or even 40mg of Mdrol and not noticing gains, yes it could be diet or training. But when they're not even noticing any anabolic effects, or side effects for that matter, something is wrong. Again, I think these instances demonstrate a nonresponder rate that is way too high to make any sense.

I don't expect anything from you so don't worry its all good and I still like CEL i just don't buy Mdrol and ... it is what it is...

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Unreal. Same boat with you.
My friend didn't feel any anabolic effects nor the side effects. It's weird..
91caps used (whole bottle) for 4weeks and absolutely nothing.
He is a competitive bodybuilder and I know his training, diet and rest are very good all the time.
That's why I ask if there is any people used same batch and experienced no results.

This batch #021008 has been tested at 99% purity and 13.2mg per capsule.
I found the COA from LB and AM.

My Friend took :
2caps (26.4mg) of M-Drol for day 1-7
3caps (39.6mg) of M-Drol for day 8-14
4caps (52.8mg) of M-Drol for day 15-28

In the past, he got great results with original superdrol (only 20-30mg dosing). He said that there was any difference between original superdrol and M-Drol. He said that he could feel it.

I know you CEL is good quality and reputable company.
I used your P-Plex with great results even on maintenance calories (low carb diet).
I lost 3% of BF while gaining 6lbs of lean mass during the 6weeks cycle.
I was doing recomp and doing a lot of cardio that time (45minutes of Interval Training Cardio first thing in the morning - 5 days a week)
I felt the great anabolic effects of P-Plex and the side effects as well (high BP, shutdown, backpump, etc).

But I haven't used my M-Drol nor any superdrol clone yet.
I have 2 bottles of M-Drol (batch #021008) sitting around.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your experience with PP is interesting, but surely you are talking about needing complex carbs to make gains? From my experience (9 different AAS), when anabolics are working they cause effects regardless of the training and caloric intake. All aas should produce a couple things 1) noticable increase in muscle hardness 2) noticable increase in the "pump" and more of a pumped up feeling all day.

As for the M-Drol portion of our discussion, hopefully we can just agree to disagree. I see your side, but hope you see mine as well. Like for Gixxers thread case, we had tested it twice; if we had it ran again and RTP or Proviant (PA's company) had found different results, then I would feel differently, but they both found the exact same results. Also, with the other batch that was being questioned in this thread, it was again PA's company Proviant that had tested the raws before they were encapsulated (this was before they scaled back their testing), so you have a very reputable place testing the raws beforehand and then RTP testing them afterwards. I just dont see Proviant and RTP both being wrong.

We will, as always make available any test results for current and future batches of the product, and it will, as always be tested at two different facilities to ensure both quality and correct mg per cap.

As for my experience with PP, when I say I need to run it with moderate to high complex carbs to get any results, I do mean any results. When I run it with high carbs, its one of my favorite ph's. People do respond different to different things. There are very few if any absolutes to anything.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, in reference to Yellow's post above, I really dont know what else can be said from our end. As I stated, that batch was tested pure. Then when people questioned it, we had it tested yet again by RTP and Proviant and both concluded that it was pure and actually even contained a little bit more per cap than it should've.

For anyone reading and not participating as well, I would like to point out that the batch in question was from over a year ago, so it doesnt reflect anything about current batches at all.

Yellow - just as we did at that time with that batch, you yourself see that it is the most tested batch probably of any SD clone to ever be available lol, but if you'd like to swap it, just as we did at the time, I'll be glad to. Just pm me.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
Im in the same boat as unreal and yellow. Tomo is gonna be my last straw. Today i had 40mg of mdrol before a workout. Nothing! And its been a week and a half. Also anyone know about JO2108 batch? Got a bottle of that as well.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in the same boat as unreal and yellow. Tomo is gonna be my last straw. Today i had 40mg of mdrol before a workout. Nothing! And its been a week and a half. Also anyone know about JO2108 batch? Got a bottle of that as well.
If you check the other thread that was mentioned here, there were some people that posted positive feedbacks on that batch in here, and I posted the lab report for that batch in this thread as well as the other. Also, raws for that batch were also tested before encapsulation by Proviant before they stopped doing alot of their testing work. If you wish to switch out your sealed bottle for another batch, pm me - but you can see some good feedbacks from that batch on AM as well as test results.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that batch.
What's the expiration date?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, Unreal. Same boat with you.
My friend didn't feel any anabolic effects nor the side effects. It's weird..
91caps used (whole bottle) for 4weeks and absolutely nothing.
He is a competitive bodybuilder and I know his training, diet and rest are very good all the time.
That's why I ask if there is any people used same batch and experienced no results.

This batch #021008 has been tested at 99% purity and 13.2mg per capsule.
I found the COA from LB and AM.

My Friend took :
2caps (26.4mg) of M-Drol for day 1-7
3caps (39.6mg) of M-Drol for day 8-14
4caps (52.8mg) of M-Drol for day 15-28

In the past, he got great results with original superdrol (only 20-30mg dosing). He said that there was any difference between original superdrol and M-Drol. He said that he could feel it.

I know you CEL is good quality and reputable company.
I used your P-Plex with great results even on maintenance calories (low carb diet).
I lost 3% of BF while gaining 6lbs of lean mass during the 6weeks cycle.
I was doing recomp and doing a lot of cardio that time (45minutes of Interval Training Cardio first thing in the morning - 5 days a week)
I felt the great anabolic effects of P-Plex and the side effects as well (high BP, shutdown, backpump, etc).

But I haven't used my M-Drol nor any superdrol clone yet.
I have 2 bottles of M-Drol (batch #021008) sitting around.
Over 50mg is a frigging unheard of dose... sounds like death by backpump to me... I did 40mg of my old batch of Mdrol this morning and I'll keep doing 40-50mg until I feel something or i get pissed off and stop we'll see which comes first.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i have ran at 60... alongside 60mg of phera....for 6 weeks... but then again thats me and my apparently bionic liver/heart

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah well this guy is used to running 20-30mg SD so 50mg is double the dose he's used to taking... How would you feel about doubling your dose to 120mg ed? Sound like a lot?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
F*CK the whales...save your liver!!! lolz. I wasnt suggesting anything jsut stateing that I have little to no sides on those 2 compounds. I do not, repeat, DO NOT reccomend anyone run dosages that high for that long that is not experienced with the compounds and know their body.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
**** 50-60mg?? i could barely handle 20mg lol

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
exp for the batch# was 03/11

Also today did 50mg of it. Didnt feel anything.. No aggression,pumps, etc

Im not flaming CEL. I love their products but whats up with the mdrol :[ me want gains.. :icon_lol:

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
exp for the batch# was 03/11

Also today did 50mg of it. Didnt feel anything.. No aggression,pumps, etc

Im not flaming CEL. I love their products but whats up with the mdrol :[ me want gains.. :icon_lol:
are you serious man? ****, i may have to go with s-roid now