-AI PCS 0/0/2/2/2/2
-CEL Supress C
-Saw Palmetto
-Hawthrone Berry
-milk thistle on cycle and post
-Fish Oil
-Taurine
-Creatine most likely size on

As I am only 5'10" @ 175-180 body fat 7-8% Calories will be steady at 3.5-4k concentrating on carbs as I am not looking to cut anything
minimal to no cardio
Lifting 5x-6x per week

I will update once a day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What are you looking to verify?

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
You Mean H Drol at 50 50 75 50 right?? I'm sure you do, welll I have that same batch of HDrol. I am currently in day 11 on Hdrol and day 4 on MDrol. I feel more dense, hard, and my weight has gone up considerably in the first 10 days (10 + pounds). Now I know this is water weight, the fact remains its still 10 pounds. Long story short, you should have nothing to worry about with the quality of this batch. Everyone is different however, I think I respond well to it. Good Luck, and check out my log if you want!

foulplay2007

Awards
yeah i mean H-Drol i have no idea why i said M ill edit it right now, box you have any sides yet pushing M drol with it is kinda harsh isnt it? i'll def be checking out the log

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of that batch- ran one at a simple 50 ED for 4 weeks..
Solid batch- Probably my favorite compound in terms of anabolic effect/sides.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
yeah i mean H-Drol i have no idea why i said M ill edit it right now, box you have any sides yet pushing M drol with it is kinda harsh isnt it? i'll def be checking out the log
No sides yet, Mdrol is harsh. Tehy may start to occur in the near future, but I'm preared this go round. the worst sides I have found are the ones that are not as obvious to you, like an abnormal raise in Cholesterol. Good to have you though and good luck with yours.

foulplay2007

Awards
day 1 nothing special in the gym.

4 egg whites for breakfast, no time for lunch but i had ramen noodles at 3:00, and quarter pound of chicken with rice peppers and onions for dinner, 75g's of protein at 3:00 and another 75 tonight

Weesil

Weesil

Awards
Bump.

I'm using the same Batch.... How'd it go mate?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

4 egg whites for breakfast, no time for lunch but i had ramen noodles at 3:00, and quarter pound of chicken with rice peppers and onions for dinner, 75g's of protein at 3:00 and another 75 tonight
that diet is pretty bad... May want to rethink the way and what u eat.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established

That's less than 1500 calories. Unless you ate a ton of rice with your chicken.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
4 egg whites = 68 calories

cup of ramen = 380 calories

1/4 lb. chicken breast = 170 calories

1 cup onions and peppers = 55 calories

1 cup rice = 242 calories

150 grams protein = 600 calories

total = 1515 calories