Can you recomp on anabolics eating as you usually do?

IloadZeVape

Awards
Sounds like a dumb question but I honestly have no practical experience with this and would want to hear from your own person experience. (not sited stats/study b.s.)

Personal experience I always found between cut/bulk hormones shine most when bulking than cutting. I always have been from the mindset, buckle down cutting natty, then build muscle on hormones for more bank for your buck. I can't say I ever (while on hormones) ate at maintenance calories with negligent snacking can lead to a NOTE WORTHY re-comp. Thoughts?

Natty I have ate at maint. cals and managed to still lose weight at a decent rate.

Tell me I don't have to buckle down on diet hard like I used to as long as I tear muscle in the gym and wait patiently. lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you don't change diet at all and just maintain what you're doing? Possibly. Would depend on factors such as your current bf levels too. Also depends on compound selection. However judging by your post, I'd say a simple run of arimistane would accomplish what you want. Adding in a small amount of cardio 3x a week as well. Rather than jumping into something that takes a lot more thought. You'll want to change your diet when jumping into more harsh things for overall health management, not just recomp as an example.

Current physique?
Current diet laid out?

IloadZeVape

Awards
Well eating like **** won't get no where so it will be bro foods. Caloric wise it will be maint. cals. Just wondered if anyone did the same on anabolics and was able to recomp.

Personally eating like **** on hormones never really yielding anything worth it. At that point your better off putting down the ho ho and doing a push up.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me and a lot of people I know it’s the opposite, when it’s time to bulk or just relax from the diet for a little and enjoy some good food for a few months and get a little fluffier in the winter. That’s when most people drop the dosages of the drugs. Then hop back on or increases dosages when it’s time to get lean again.

To answer your question though, I remember back in the day during my 3-4 yearly PH/DS runs. My diet was never on point, basically ate whatever I wanted. Not at all saying that is ideal as it is not. I think I was watching a little bit too much Rich Piana. However, when I would hop on a cycle of DS/PHs my diet wouldn’t change and was still sh1t. I would definitely get leaner during those weeks. Which makes sense because my body was adjusted to the diet I was on and it wasn’t like I was rapidly gaining weight or anything. Then when I introduced anabolics into the equation you get better nutrition partitioning and increase muscle growth, therefore getting leaner. The glycogen in the muscles will also make you look leaner.

IloadZeVape

Awards
Ya i was thinking the same as far as nutrient partitioning. In theory I was like, well as long as I tear muscle tissue well in the gym, recover, the anabolics over time should yield a recomp with bro foods. Glad to hear someone has some real world experience with it. Much appreciated brotha.

Time to get sexy again lol I miss being in shape.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have never used gear before then your probably gonna recomp/build a little muscle for the first 2-3months. Once you get past that steroid newb gains your just gonna maintain with maintenance calories.
You still will kinda recomp but at a rate so slow you probably won't notice it. I basically spent a entire year going between recomp/maintaining phases and cutting phases. At the end of the year once I started posting photos it became clear there was a difference, but over the course of the year it happened so slowly I never noticed. It also very well could have been accomplished in 1/2-1/3 of the time if I just put more effort into the cuts and took less maintenance phases

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
virgin androgenic receptors like smont said will work on how ever you want

but once you get them dirty (99.9% pple have dirty here) lol ... yeah without diet i dont think would work as effectively like you would want too ..throwing in your favorite GDA product can help shuttle out carbs .. but diet is everything for goals

IloadZeVape

Awards
Fookn diet. Never ran across an effective fat burner. And who wants to do crack am I right? Sadly I guess I have to cut for a couple weeks. Usually my go to strategy. Lose 10-15 pounds in 2-3 weeks then eat maint for lean bulk then up to eating whatever I want for regular bulk. At that point you have enough muscle to stretch the fat and give the illusion of a lean look. Which is just fine with me. I love eating to much to maintain abs.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fookn diet. Never ran across an effective fat burner. And who wants to do crack am I right? Sadly I guess I have to cut for a couple weeks. Usually my go to strategy. Lose 10-15 pounds in 2-3 weeks then eat maint for lean bulk then up to eating whatever I want for regular bulk. At that point you have enough muscle to stretch the fat and give the illusion of a lean look. Which is just fine with me. I love eating to much to maintain abs.
IMO and experience fat burners besides the your big dogs like Clen, DNP, T3, etc. Really only work by suppressing your appetite which could be a very good thing. Unfortunately stimulants don’t suppress my appetite all that much.

IloadZeVape

Awards
IMO and experience fat burners besides the your big dogs like Clen, DNP, T3, etc. Really only work by suppressing your appetite which could be a very good thing. Unfortunately stimulants don’t suppress my appetite all that much.

Although clen and t3 assist, I wouldn't say I had astonishing results on them. DNP on the other hand was a blast. I lost 15-17lbs in one week. I could barley move off my coach in front of a fan but boy after that one week it was back to eating, test-E and and an oral BAM. Quickest cut ever. Sadly i can't find powder form of DNP only crystal and my body doesn't respond to it well (rashes/burn marks on skin) so that's a no go. Good stuff though.

I'm gonna have to take a dose of man the **** up and stick to caloric deficit for a brutal 3 weeks lol In the end......it'll be worth it.

One good thing I like is that when you already have built solid muscle mass you can eat anything you want and stay looking swole as long as you keep at it in the gym and don't mind ever seeing abs. hah

Thanks again bros.