Burst cycliing

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've got bloodwork and a full physical scheduled for april. i was originally planning to start june 1st, but if i have a clean bill of health i could be bumping it up to may 1st ;) i'm not sure i can wait another whole month lol. and if this proves to be successful, i'll be able to run this through the summer, without wasting gear, as opposed to doing a 12-16 week cycle straight through the summer.

so far i'm definitely using prop, tren ace, and maybe an oral like anavar or winstrol. i'm debating whether or not i'm going to include npp in this. i still consider myself somewhat of a beginner to all of this and don't want to get too complicated this early in my 'bodybuilding career.' but, if i run something similar to your setup, i'll be able to distinguish the results from each compound so thats definitely a plus. we'll see, i've still got some time.

sounds good man. Im doing bloodwork around the same time, and hopefully we will both be good to go. if not then o well health is more important and that will need to get sorted out first. Thats my outlook at least.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've got bloodwork and a full physical scheduled for april. i was originally planning to start june 1st, but if i have a clean bill of health i could be bumping it up to may 1st ;) i'm not sure i can wait another whole month lol. and if this proves to be successful, i'll be able to run this through the summer, without wasting gear, as opposed to doing a 12-16 week cycle straight through the summer.

so far i'm definitely using prop, tren ace, and maybe an oral like anavar or winstrol. i'm debating whether or not i'm going to include npp in this. i still consider myself somewhat of a beginner to all of this and don't want to get too complicated this early in my 'bodybuilding career.' but, if i run something similar to your setup, i'll be able to distinguish the results from each compound so thats definitely a plus. we'll see, i've still got some time.
SFEARL clear PM'S

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what are both your burst cycles gonna look like?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
what are both your burst cycles gonna look like?
i haven't laid out my plans yet, but pudzian posted his preliminary thoughts in a excel spreadsheet a page earlier. mine will be similar

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Tren? I haven't the balls to try that yet...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren? I haven't the balls to try that yet...
found some in mr cutler's fridge! haha and then he was sitting down eating breakfast and explaining what his supplements were and he was like..." this is saw palmetto, this is milk thistle, this is cranberry (thinking to himself-'so tren doesnt rot my kidneys)......etc etc I got a laugh out of it.

anyway, some people react well to tren, and some cant handle it.

has anyone had problems viewing my spreadsheet? any comments/suggestions regarding my outline, doses etc

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
found some in mr cutler's fridge! haha and then he was sitting down eating breakfast and explaining what his supplements were and he was like..." this is saw palmetto, this is milk thistle, this is cranberry (thinking to himself-'so tren doesnt rot my kidneys)......etc etc I got a laugh out of it.

anyway, some people react well to tren, and some cant handle it.

has anyone had problems viewing my spreadsheet? any comments/suggestions regarding my outline, doses etc

yea it has worked for me wanna shoot me a pm of the layout or shoot me a pm ill give u my email so i can check it out

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea it has worked for me wanna shoot me a pm of the layout or shoot me a pm ill give u my email so i can check it out
so it has or hasnt worked for you? if it HAS worked for you then im wondering why you need an email copy? you can just download it from my post.... maybe you meant HASNT?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yes it HASNT, i assume we are both refering to that link you put up to download it, it didnt work for me

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it HASNT, i assume we are both refering to that link you put up to download it, it didnt work for me

it is an excel file....do you have excel? maybe thats why it doesn't work.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
it is an excel file....do you have excel? maybe thats why it doesn't work.

ill check it out when i get home im at school now ill check it out,

also pudz are runnin your test transdermal???

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
nah not TD for me. ill stick with injects for now

is prop painful for you which brand you go with if it isnt, also ive heard of oils to dilute it in but how do u go about that without infecting the solution and screwing yourself up?? im just a tad bit confused, like i dont mind injecting ED i just would rather it not hurt too much like a ***** although i would mind but HEY if theres a way to save my ass, shoulders, or quads etc from being sore let me know lol, plus i get my prop 100mg/ml GPL and its painful if i diluted it in 10 more ml of oil maybe it might feel a little bit better???

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is prop painful for you which brand you go with if it isnt, also ive heard of oils to dilute it in but how do u go about that without infecting the solution and screwing yourself up?? im just a tad bit confused, like i dont mind injecting ED i just would rather it not hurt too much like a ***** although i would mind but HEY if theres a way to save my ass, shoulders, or quads etc from being sore let me know lol, plus i get my prop 100mg/ml GPL and its painful if i diluted it in 10 more ml of oil maybe it might feel a little bit better???
well i'd like to keep this thread specific to the burst cycling discussion but to answer your question, I havent run prop yet. Im sure it may be painful in which case diluting it in oil would work. cottonseed oil or grapeseed oil or peach oil would be okay. depends on what your prop is currently in. I would like to hear morea about diluting painful gear too. specifics I mean. anyway to keep it sterile you could heat the oil and then quickly put it int he fridge to kill any bacteria in the oil if it doesnt come sterile and then before adding it to the prop in a vial just push it through a whatman .2 filter

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
well i'd like to keep this thread specific to the burst cycling discussion

yes yes sorry lol ill just pm if anything comes to mind but it was just somthing interesting that came to mind.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes yes sorry lol ill just pm if anything comes to mind but it was just somthing interesting that came to mind.

no i meant its okay because I am interested in knowing how people do it too. I would just start a thread specifically on that and then post a link in this thread to direct attention at it.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
Painless prop can be done. Guys make high mg prop with EO/GSO blends. Keeping BA/BB content at 2%/20% is the preferred method. Here's an example of a high/mg proclaimed blend:

3%BA
20%BB
Use ETHYL OLEATE instead of oil or a %50/%50 mix.
Do not heat EO UP !
Has very low flashpoint add EO in after ba,bb and powder is already mixed,etc.

These precentages can be used to make a 200MG TEST PROPINATE
completely PAINLESS to 3 out 4 people!
Obviously there would be less of a chance of pain if you shot for 100mg/ml gear.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Painless prop can be done. Guys make high mg prop with EO/GSO blends. Keeping BA/BB content at 2%/20% is the preferred method. Here's an example of a high/mg proclaimed blend:

Obviously there would be less of a chance of pain if you shot for 100mg/ml gear.
very good info. do you have detailed instructions to take a 100mg/ml solution into what you mentioned above. Now it may be hard to do this if the BA BB content is unknown.... I assume that method was used to make prop from powder?

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
very good info. do you have detailed instructions to take a 100mg/ml solution into what you mentioned above. Now it may be hard to do this if the BA BB content is unknown.... I assume that method was used to make prop from powder?
Yes this was from straight prop powder. I could post a wealth of info on homebrewing, but honestly there are other boards that have this stuff covered and I highly doubt they wanting us posting that type of info on this board.

:run:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes this was from straight prop powder. I could post a wealth of info on homebrewing, but honestly there are other boards that have this stuff covered and I highly doubt they wanting us posting that type of info on this board.

:run:

if you get bored, Ill give you reps to pm me a bunch of links. I like reading up on everything.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats up with these red, blue and green bars under reputation?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
whats up with these red, blue and green bars under reputation?
I was wondering the same thing. Looked around for a post from bobo/kramer/jerry explaining them, but nothing so far...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think the green bar at the bottom is showing how close you are to getting another square next to your rep, but thats just my theory

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I think the green bar at the bottom is showing how close you are to getting another square next to your rep, but thats just my theory
That is your 'activity' on the forum. Seems related to post count/posts per day, etc.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ahhh interesting..

UPdate. I will probably NOT use glucophage. I think the cons of having my body process yet another compound outweight any of its benefits. It may help a little when leaning up but ehh...4get it

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone have accurate half life information for the following:

Testosterone Propionate: ?

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: ?

Trenbolone Acetate: ?

I am trying to determine the pre-load techniques. the goal here is to get near-full plasma levels of the compounds in the blood by day 1, so as not to waste the first .5 week with buildup.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

I am trying to determine the pre-load techniques. the goal here is to get near-full plasma levels of the compounds in the blood by day 1, so as not to waste the first .5 week with buildup.

test prop - active life is 2-3 days

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate Methandriol Dipropionate
15 day active life
Methandriol Dipropionate
3 days active life

tren ace about 24 is trens half life

later bro

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

wow dude, i was about to sign on and pm you to discuss this. weird...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow dude, i was about to sign on and pm you to discuss this. weird...

RIGHT ON MAN!! thats funny. anyway. I PM'd DatbTrue for his expert opinion. we will see. I have yet to find multiple sources with similar H-L information. Some sources say prop is 4.5 days....other say 1-2....

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
RIGHT ON MAN!! thats funny. anyway. I PM'd DatbTrue for his expert opinion. we will see. I have yet to find multiple sources with similar H-L information. Some sources say prop is 4.5 days....other say 1-2....

i guess for the answer to be DEAD ON, it would also depend on quality of gear. when you find out make sure to post it!