Burst cycliing

brian bair

what do you guys think about this approach. i am staying on 250mgs of test e, 700mgs of primo e, and equipoise @ 300mgs from now till september. and every 4 weeks will be doing a blitz with fina @ 75 eod, test prop @ 100 ed and winny injectable @ 50 ed. maybe throw in an oral like var or superdrol. how should i workout and eat on the cruise weeks. should i follow the ckd diet then blast carbs with my prop and fina or just eat and lift like bulk the whole way thru. what are your thoughts?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this approach. i am staying on 250mgs of test e, 700mgs of primo e, and equipoise @ 300mgs from now till september. and every 4 weeks will be doing a blitz with fina @ 75 eod, test prop @ 100 ed and winny injectable @ 50 ed. maybe throw in an oral like var or superdrol. how should i workout and eat on the cruise weeks. should i follow the ckd diet then blast carbs with my prop and fina or just eat and lift like bulk the whole way thru. what are your thoughts?

what is your ultimate goal? and what is your current status: bodyfat, weight, height etc.

Being on that long (even cruising) provides even more of a reason to Prime yourself during your cycle do keep gains coming.

As far as your diet and lifting...well I guess that's goal dependent. Obviously during the prime, you will want to carb cycle/ cut calories.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Tide Cycle

Here is an interesting cycle that pulses an androgen with an anabolic so that steroidal blood levels remain fairly constant but androgens peak every 8 days and anabolics peak every 8 days in an alternating rhythm. Its called a TIDE CYCLE and is described as:

A "TIDE CYCLE" is made up of transitional periods where (high androgens) and (low-moderate androgens) benefit one another as they release into the blood stream at different periods. This produces a tide like effect allowing muscle building-Estrogenic Activity to occur without any over accumulation. Testosterone Cypionate and Deca have an active life of 16 days and a half life/peaking life of 8 days making them a great pair for such a regimine. No anti-estrogens are to be used during a "TIDE CYCLE" - IRON MAN

SAMPLE TIDE CYCLE

Testosterone Cypionate 400 mgs/daily: Day#1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, 43, 50, 57, 64
Deca Durabolin 300 mgs/daily: Day#4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 32, 33, 39, 40, 46, 47, 53, 54, 60, 61, 67, 68

If you graphed it out it would looked like this:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
This is a horrible approach. This thread is about maxamizing gains in the least amount of time.

This approach is being explored here in large part because we understand that the less time your HPTA is suppressed, the faster and stronger it will rebound when you come off.

Your cycle is way too long...there doesn't appear to be any rationale to the use of various compounds...your HPTA will likely be permanently damaged...you want to be on steroids for 7 f@cking months!

So now calculating a proper time off we use the following formula:

HTPA recovery time + the length of time you were using the steroids + a minimum of 1 week more.

So lets say you do an 8 week post cycle therapy (yes that long is needed pour vous) that would mean 9 to 10 months where you don't run another cycle. Is that your plan?

I bet not. To hell with minimizing liver and kidney stress and blood lipid inversions leading to premature coronary artery disease...among other things.

You are already on cycle now and you have no plan! How do I eat, how do I lift...by the way I'm on steroids now and plan to be for the next 7 months...ain't I cool?

You are a damn fool... that's what I think about you.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is an interesting cycle that pulses an androgen with an anabolic so that steroidal blood levels remain fairly constant but androgens peak every 8 days and anabolics peak every 8 days in an alternating rhythm. Its called a TIDE CYCLE and is described as:

A "TIDE CYCLE" is made up of transitional periods where (high androgens) and (low-moderate androgens) benefit one another as they release into the blood stream at different periods. This produces a tide like effect allowing muscle building-Estrogenic Activity to occur without any over accumulation. Testosterone Cypionate and Deca have an active life of 16 days and a half life/peaking life of 8 days making them a great pair for such a regimine. No anti-estrogens are to be used during a "TIDE CYCLE" - IRON MAN

SAMPLE TIDE CYCLE

Testosterone Cypionate 400 mgs/daily: Day#1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 36, 43, 50, 57, 64
Deca Durabolin 300 mgs/daily: Day#4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 32, 33, 39, 40, 46, 47, 53, 54, 60, 61, 67, 68

If you graphed it out it would looked like this:

this is a VERY interesting approach. However due to the relatively slow (although consistent) transitions and half-lives of the compounds...we see that the cycle is about 8+weeks in length. This isnt too long a period by any means, especially considering that the compounds are not hitting hard and dropping hard, and no anti -e's are needed....but as far as HPTA recovery, it is taking a different angles then the formerly proposed 3-4 week cycles where HPTA interruptions are minimal if even present.

I mean... to recap: who ever decided that it would be a societal norm (by society I mean amongst bbers and athletes) to use steroids IN PLACE of the natural endocrine balance...probably due to trial and error but now that we know SO much more about these chemicals and their interactions with human physiology it would seem likely that MORE people would want to take an alternate approach. Why not just SUPPLEMENT the natural hormone balance with AAS instead of saying ok, im going to stay on this crap for this long and then TRY and fix myself after. WELL like you mentioned there are several factors that using AAS for LONG periods of time impose such as permanent damage from lipid alterations...damage to blood vessels from increased blood pressure, liver issues, kidney issues, consistently enlarged prostate, drops in sperm count etc etc. MOST if not all of these problems are from LONG term alterations and suppression of the natural balances in our bodies.

OBVIOUSLY we have proven on paper and from experience that MOST people experience the bulk of their results from AAS during the first few weeks when they start to kick in and reach peak blood levels. After which, the body realizes that these substances arent going away on their own, so it uses its homeostatic mechanisms to regulate the newly altered state. HENCE why our natural testosterone becomes near nil, and all the other issues take place.

^^ So why do that in the first place>?

lets just adopt a new methodology (for those interested of course)...

DAT,

I know that it is common to stay off for the amount of time ON+amount of time used for PCT+minimum of one week, BUT according to the routine I posted earlier (my 2 example cycles) and according to Rea's theories etc, the body shouldnt need more than 3-4 weeks MAX of recovery time after a 28 day or so cycle. If planned well, shutdown shouldnt be an issue, and if we are in fact suppressed/shut down after these few short weeks, the rebound could probably take place ON ITS own upon ester clearance. Combine that with a powerful HPTA stim (SERM) like toremifene and other healthy PCT ingredients and recovery shouldn't be an issue at all (hopefully within days). That is why I have a 4weeks on+4weeks OFF type of idea. For now, that is what I have planned, however if after one of the cyles, if the system isnt back to normal then obviously more time off is needed and the cycle done maybe needs to be altered.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
this is a VERY interesting approach. However due to the relatively slow (although consistent) transitions and half-lives of the compounds...we see that the cycle is about 8+weeks in length. This isnt too long a period by any means, especially considering that the compounds are not hitting hard and dropping hard, and no anti -e's are needed....but as far as HPTA recovery, it is taking a different angles then the formerly proposed 3-4 week cycles where HPTA interruptions are minimal if even present.
Oh yeah...this was Ironmans's example and he choose those compounds just to demonstrate & make the math easier.

By-the-way Deca is a great compound BUT it interferes with recovery of HPTA for a longer period of time then a lot of other compounds...so even in an 8 week cycle w/ Deca we have screwed up and made our recovery too long.

I just liked the idea of the TIDE CYCLE & the alternating pulsating androgen to anabolic profile. There is no reason short-esters couldn't be used to create a short cycle.

For that matter if one could make an accurate calculation...just testosterone could be used and a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor pulsed to create fluctuating androgen/anabolic periods of time.

I'm not proposing that anyone use this type of cycle...just thought it was "old school" w/ a lot of relevancy to one of the things we have been talking about...i.e. maxamizing gains

I know that it is common to stay off for the amount of time ON+amount of time used for post cycle therapy+minimum of one week, BUT according to the routine I posted earlier (my 2 example cycles) and according to Rea's theories etc, the body shouldnt need more than 3-4 weeks MAX of recovery time after a 28 day or so cycle. If planned well, shutdown shouldnt be an issue, and if we are in fact suppressed/shut down after these few short weeks, the rebound could probably take place ON ITS own upon ester clearance. Combine that with a powerful HPTA stim (SERM) like toremifene and other healthy PCT ingredients and recovery shouldn't be an issue at all (hopefully within days). That is why I have a 4weeks on+4weeks OFF type of idea. For now, that is what I have planned, however if after one of the cyles, if the system isnt back to normal then obviously more time off is needed and the cycle done maybe needs to be altered.
Actually a good general rule is to look at a long period of time...say one year...and see if you have been ON steroids for more days than you were OFF. If you were ON more than six months out of the year then that is abuse.

The amount of time needed to recover is a lot less for short cycles than for long cycles. The one time I did a 2 week cycle I felt recovered w/in 1 week and blood work a month later showed no negative changes in both lipids & hormone panel.

When I did 20 week cycles (way too long in hindsight) I needed to nurse & coax my HPTA back...and so 7 weeks of PCT was needed and then I stayed off and lifted natural for at least 30 weeks and blood work taken at that point always looked good.

SO Pudz your PCT & off time is fine for such short cycles. You have a well thought out plan which includes an approach to PCT that works for you...you are planning many months in advance...you are focusing on training aspects & diet...your approach should serve as a good example to guys on how to approach taking steroids.

Now the Fool who is already ON and plans to go for 7 months is shutting down his HPTA for such a long time...he may not ever fully recover from that long a shutdown...he is also in his late 30's so his HPTA (by nature) is already in noticable decline...enough said about it!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is the only way to stop shutdown on cycle to use HCG?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the only way to stop shutdown on cycle to use HCG?
HCG doesnt stop shut down. It replaces LH. this does mean that FSH is supressed though. the LH will prevent testicular atrophy, but to what degree it keeps the testes producing testosterone is unknown to me...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...this was Ironmans's example and he choose those compounds just to demonstrate & make the math easier.

By-the-way Deca is a great compound BUT it interferes with recovery of HPTA for a longer period of time then a lot of other compounds...so even in an 8 week cycle w/ Deca we have screwed up and made our recovery too long.

I just liked the idea of the TIDE CYCLE & the alternating pulsating androgen to anabolic profile. There is no reason short-esters couldn't be used to create a short cycle.

For that matter if one could make an accurate calculation...just testosterone could be used and a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor pulsed to create fluctuating androgen/anabolic periods of time.

I'm not proposing that anyone use this type of cycle...just thought it was "old school" w/ a lot of relevancy to one of the things we have been talking about...i.e. maxamizing gains

Actually a good general rule is to look at a long period of time...say one year...and see if you have been ON steroids for more days than you were OFF. If you were ON more than six months out of the year then that is abuse.

The amount of time needed to recover is a lot less for short cycles than for long cycles. The one time I did a 2 week cycle I felt recovered w/in 1 week and blood work a month later showed no negative changes in both lipids & hormone panel.

When I did 20 week cycles (way too long in hindsight) I needed to nurse & coax my HPTA back...and so 7 weeks of post cycle therapy was needed and then I stayed off and lifted natural for at least 30 weeks and blood work taken at that point always looked good.

SO Pudz your PCT & off time is fine for such short cycles. You have a well thought out plan which includes an approach to PCT that works for you...you are planning many months in advance...you are focusing on training aspects & diet...your approach should serve as a good example to guys on how to approach taking steroids.

Now the Fool who is already ON and plans to go for 7 months is shutting down his HPTA for such a long time...he may not ever fully recover from that long a shutdown...he is also in his late 30's so his HPTA (by nature) is already in noticable decline...enough said about it!

thank you for the compliments my friend. Your help is greatly appreciated. I must say your education in the field from research and EXPERIENCE has helped me greatly.

I truly just think that ( I hadnt realized this until I continued to get a better understanding about EVERYTHING related to steroid use) that especially as technology improves, there are better or at least different ways of using steroids as opposed to On for a while and Off for a while.

Now the plan i have is so that there is consistency. Obviously I want to make consistent progress so as to hopefully achieve my goals. That is why these shorter cycles would benefit me. its like, get in, get the job done, get out. re-assess, re-adjust and start over.

I figure that 3-4 weeks ON (probably 4 unless too suppressive for me) and 2 weeks PCT would be enough, but the extra two weeks are thrown in there for safety sake. so essentially here TIME ON=TIME OFF. if carried out through the entire year this would be approx 6 months on and 6 months off. Since this process isn't totally efficient and becuase I would like to skew the ratio of ON:OFF to favor OFF, after every two consecutive short cycles I think a break of 6-8 (so 2-4 weeks PCT after the 2nd cycle and then 4-6 additional weeks off) weeks would be beneficial.

Dat,

Any suggestions as to when blood work should be done? It would get rather pricey to do between each cycle although possible if insurance can cover it. (hmmmm)....but I think I will do bloodowork between cycles for the first time through to get a quantitative idea of how my body is reacting to these short blasts of AAS usage. Then the cycle protocols themselves can be tweaked if there is a problem or two. After this preliminary step I was thinking of limiting blood work to the 6-8 week rest period after 2 consecutive cycles.

What do you guys think?

Dat,

are you interested in applying these theories to your own AAS usage?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions as to when blood work should be done? It would get rather pricey ...

What do you guys think?
Early on I wanted to see where my body was BEFORE a cycle and then post-PCT...I did this when I used different compounds...thats how I know that Deca, Tren and Anadrol were harsher on my hormone profile then Testosterone, EQ, DBol, Var and Turinabol.

But eventually I settled into a once a year complete bloodwork...like I said I took 30 weeks off after the end of a 20 week cycle. It was at the end of my time off that I had a complete physical exam and blood analysis.

If something was off (and thankfully it never was) I would have taken steps to bring that back in line before cycling again or I just would stop the further use of AAS. So I started a cycle with peace of mind.

Now there is bloodwork I do ALL the time on my own and that is measuring my blood sugar w/ a glucometer. I'm not diabetic but I like to see what blood sugar effect my diet, timing, Insulin & IGF-1, fiber w/ carbs, fat w/ a meal, etc.. has as well as figuring out ways to keep insulin below the threshold that spills carbs over into fatty tissue.

Are you interested in applying these theories to your own AAS usage?
I am interested in using a long estered-test and front-loading it (which means I will began to receive an anabolic effect w/in 1 week...I KNOW this to be true for me). I am also interested in letting the blood levels taper on there own between last shot & PCT and of using an AI during this 16 day transition time period.

I am interested in having a quicker PCT & recovery w/ the possibility of running a follow on cycle.

I am interested in cutting as a prime before the first cycle.

This all leads me to duration...I am leaning toward a medium length cycle of 7-8 weeks (not counting the 1st week of blood level build up & counting only one of the weeks between last shot and the start of PCT.

My goals are different then most. I've been big & ripped before. I chose to drop 40+ pounds of muscle to address sleep apnea problems I had and shrink my neck size down to "normal" while trying to retain size where I wanted it. So this cycle would just be to bring up a few areas and enjoy 8 weeks of a test "high". :)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Can I just say that is has got to be one of the best threads ever.

The amount of information, research/thoughts and experience contained in a few short pages is staggering.

Thanks pudz for always starting interesting threads with what you have been thinking about and datBtru for enlightening and easily understood posts.

:thumbsup::box::clap2:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can I just say that is has got to be one of the best threads ever.

The amount of information, research/thoughts and experience contained in a few short pages is staggering.

Thanks pudz for always starting interesting threads with what you have been thinking about and datBtru for enlightening and easily understood posts.

:thumbsup::box::clap2:
your kind words are sincerely appreciated.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Early on I wanted to see where my body was BEFORE a cycle and then post-post cycle therapy...I did this when I used different compounds...thats how I know that Deca, Tren and Anadrol were harsher on my hormone profile then Testosterone, EQ, DBol, Var and Turinabol.

But eventually I settled into a once a year complete bloodwork...like I said I took 30 weeks off after the end of a 20 week cycle. It was at the end of my time off that I had a complete physical exam and blood analysis.

If something was off (and thankfully it never was) I would have taken steps to bring that back in line before cycling again or I just would stop the further use of anabolic steroids. So I started a cycle with peace of mind.

Now there is bloodwork I do ALL the time on my own and that is measuring my blood sugar w/ a glucometer. I'm not diabetic but I like to see what blood sugar effect my diet, timing, Insulin & IGF-1, fiber w/ carbs, fat w/ a meal, etc.. has as well as figuring out ways to keep insulin below the threshold that spills carbs over into fatty tissue.

I am interested in using a long estered-test and front-loading it (which means I will began to receive an anabolic effect w/in 1 week...I KNOW this to be true for me). I am also interested in letting the blood levels taper on there own between last shot & PCT and of using an AI during this 16 day transition time period.

I am interested in having a quicker PCT & recovery w/ the possibility of running a follow on cycle.

I am interested in cutting as a prime before the first cycle.

This all leads me to duration...I am leaning toward a medium length cycle of 7-8 weeks (not counting the 1st week of blood level build up & counting only one of the weeks between last shot and the start of PCT.

My goals are different then most. I've been big & ripped before. I chose to drop 40+ pounds of muscle to address sleep apnea problems I had and shrink my neck size down to "normal" while trying to retain size where I wanted it. So this cycle would just be to bring up a few areas and enjoy 8 weeks of a test "high". :)
so your intention isnt necessarily to try to avoid HPTA suppression but keep it so that you are only suppressed for a shorter time and therefore can bounce back much easier correct? Obviously your choice of a long estered testosterone is one of the reasons for this cycle length.

why do you prefer a longer ester over a shorter one? I have my doubts that type of ester length could be successfully applied to my approach due the the cycle length. however it MAY help avoid test-flu and fewer injects for you.

damn dat. How big were/are you?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosages would you front load for your eight weeker?

Do you think the Test / EQ would be a good first cycle combination?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes. i did Test EQ long esters for my first. Its a good and safer way to start.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I found alot of good information on www.hormone-expert.com

I read about the pro's n cons of a lot of the steroids. My friend has a Deca / EQ combo but from what I read Deca isn't really a good choice for me it would be Test E most likely and something.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I found alot of good information on www.hormone-expert.com

I read about the pro's n cons of a lot of the steroids. My friend has a Deca / EQ combo but from what I read Deca isn't really a good choice for me it would be Test E most likely and something.
yea some discourage deca for a first cycle. I would opt for test + EQ. I will attest to it since it worked well for me. Just don't get your hopes TOO high. Although I gained some weight, alot was water and some was fat. Now that I am cutting a bit, I see that I only gained about 10-15 actual pounds of LBM which is great for a first cycle. But eh...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Also, 8 weeks is probably a little short for EQ.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, 8 weeks is probably a little short for EQ.
oh yea forgot to address that issue. EQ didnt start working in me UNTIL 7-8 weeks. so incorporating it into an 8 weeker without some serious front loading would be useless IMO. BUT if you were to front load and let the blood levels taper on their own like DAT was referring to then it could be done, BUT this would take longer than 8 weeks probably (the ester clearance)

FX01

Awards
Dat,
Thanks for bringing up the Tide cycling approach.I think it holds true merrit to the maximation of gains.
Pudz,
Here is a great article I found from way back in 2002

"Inital thoughts on short cycling".

Background:
I began BBing with a trainer from Germany. In educating me, he related to me that, in his time BBing there, European BBers were relatively without American influence. Common practice called for the use of short halflife ester injectables, the variety of which was very much greater than exists today, combined with mild orals like Anavar and Winstrol and, sometimes, Dbol. Short cycles(2-4 weeks) were also the norm. Most interesting, use of test was very uncommon, and considered a horror. What was commonly used was Parabolan, what we, today, call Trenbolone. Eight week cycles were virtually unheard of, and the desire to pack on 20-40 pounds in such a short time was unthinkable. European BBers took a much more unhurried pace of growth. Young, competitive BBers were very much smaller than those found in the US, today, due to this orderly pace of growth. It was only the very rare, genetically unusual BBer who was big at a young age. Europeans simply had a different outlook and different standards.

Early on, my trainer lamented the situation he found in the US: heavy dependance upon test, long halflife esters used in long cycles, gross overeating, poor estrogen suppression, acceptance of high bodyfat percentages, and excessive lbm development in short timespans. He was horrified at what he envisioned would be the longterm consequences of widespread use of these practices. He was associated with IFBB pros, like Zhur, el Sonbaty, Schlierkamp, and Ruhl, while in Europe. He was well aware of the health complications associated with extreme muscularity. He kept reiterating "BBing is a sport for life".

While still a natural, I began to examine how an entire philosphy of AAS use might be developed, based upon the European experience. By the time it was appropriate for me to begin AAS, years later, I already had a plan. Initially, I quietly used myself as a lab rat. The results became quite visible, and, before too long, questions followed. My trainer asked that we work together, to develop a new way for his athletes to grow. And here we are.....

Characteristics of AAS:
There are two clearly discernable characteristics of interest to BBers. Anabolic: muscle growth/hypertrophy. and Androgenic: strength, aggression, fat burning. Most AAS possess these two characteristics in varying ratios, and in various strengths. For example, Halotestin may be seen to produce a pure androgenic response, but no anabolic response. Deca, on the other hand, will produce anabolism with no significant androgenic response. Test produces roughly a 50 percent anabolic response, and 50 percent androgenic response. Then there is strength of response. Winstrol is a moderate, pure anabolic. Anavar is a moderate, pure androgen. Trenbolone is a very powerful androgen(80 percent of total response), much more powerful than the androgenic characteristics of test. Tren's anabolic characteristic(20 percent of total response), is weaker than that of test. And so on. I have built a complete table of response characteristics of all the AAS components we use.

Site injection and localized growth:
Time and time again, we have seen localized growth response to site injected, esterless and short halflife AAS. I no longer accept that a positive response is anecdotal. It's just too commonplace, in my own work. Consequently, we no longer waste gear in glutes and quads. We identify and then site inject any and all lagging bodyparts, in a rotating injection program. And we have seen some startling responses. In nearly every case, we prefer tren and an esterless AAS, for the most powerful response. There must be weak-, or non-responders, but I have yet to find any. I owe much, in this particular area, to the work of Paul Borreson.

Cycle design:
Cycles are assembled by, first, determining the end response characteristics desired, and assembling components whose AAS characteristics interlock together to produce that end response with a minimum of overlap, over the cycle timespan desired. Consider this cycle: Nandrolone phenylpropionate(EOD), tren(EOD), Winstrol depot((ED), optional Anavar(ED). I've remarked, elsewhere, on the desireability of pairing tren with Winstrol. We require the use of a pure androgen for EVERY cycle, to insure strength, onging muscle definition, density, and post cycle androgenicity, so Anavar is our choice for this cycle. Here, Tren is our primary androgen, and nandrolone our primary anabolic. All of these agents are selected for their lack of water retention. All are either short acting or esterless, so that meets our requirements for site injection. And, yes, we do site inject it all. We begin by frontloading the estered injectables, up to three days before cycle day zero, and add the orals and esterless injectables at cycle day minus one. On cycle day zero, the AAS is already active, with blood levels increasing. We end the injectables and orals, suitably in advance of the end of the cycle, so that, on cycle day 15, the AAS is non-inhibitory, and HTPA recovery begins immediately. Add on 14 days further system recovery, and then a cycle can begin anew. Seven weeks, total. Over a year, this might be acccomplished seven times. When HCG, and an anti-e at suitable dosage, are added to the Clomid, the HTPA may be recovered in only 2 weeks. This shortens the next cycle availability point by one week.

Yes, it's a lot of injections. And the Winstrol hurts.

What might be expected, in the way of results? Bulking, we have seen as much as 10 pounds lbm. Average is five pounds. Over a year, that's 35 pounds. You say, "Hell, I can grow that much in 8 weeks". I say, let's see how many times a year you can accomplish that, and over how many years do you think you will continue to accomplish that? We have this steady, measured growing, going on and on. My guess is that this approach, using only a modest bulking diet, rather than the typical American pig-out bulking diet, can be accomplished for years and years. Due to short cycle length and rational diet design, there is very little fat gain. No pressing need to cut. No need to look like the typical big, smooth BBer, who only looks cut once a year. Our people are lean, defined, and feel healthy, all the time. They only spend two weeks out of seven(or six), cycling. And, since they get normalized quickly, they can train and grow natural, more quickly, because there is none of the weeks and weeks of getting that slow AAS out of their systems. The BBer doing the typical 8 week long acting ester cycle, exists for weeks in a kind of limbo, where the blood levels are not high enough for anabolism, but are still inhibitory, and he must wait all that extra time. My people are off, longer than they are on. Their bodies, free of drugs.

We tend to avoid test. Not completely; just most of the time. What we found is that, anytime you use test, it magnifies the sides of whatever you use with it. Tren, used in rational dosages, is relatively free of sides, and causes fewer overall sides during cycles. We use tren, like the typical BBer uses test. With tren, you get much more response, with much lower dosages, with greater androgenic intensity. Someone once wrote that tren was "the gear of the gods". Indeed, the Europeans brought to BBing AAS, a very great gift. We do use test, but only for very specialized purposes.

We only use one type of eight week bulk cycle. That for Boldenone, which now can only be obtained in a very long halflife ester. We are working with a supplier, and are patiently awaiting him to provide us with our first esterless Boldenone. Testing will begin immediately afterwords, to develop new dosage and protocols, following which, we expect to end our use of nandrolone phenylpropionate. Too many of our clients exhibit some degree of bloat from progesterone aromatization, emerging from the nandrolone. We consider any bloat, from any origin, entirely unacceptable, on health and esthetic grounds.

Bodyfat gain on cycles:
Ever notice how productive of muscle, a cycle usually is, during the first four weeks, and how it slows down and bodyfat accumulates, during the second four weeks? You end up eating more, in the attempt to return things to the former rate. More bodyfat. Finally, the whole process slows down for good. What's going on? The common explanation is that you are getting bigger, so that requires more nutrition. We say no. We say the body realizes what is going on, it exhausts and compensates, and body metabolism and developmental processes simply will no longer support this process. But you continue to eat. And that food has got no place else to go, but be turned into fat, with unproductive lbm production.

Our short cycle designs, whether for 2, 3, or 4 weeks features tren, as a foundation, which is a potent fat burner, due to powerful androgenicity, and will not aromatize to estrogen. And a diet, which is clean, and appropriately sized for rational lbm gain, while minimizing conversion to fat. Later, the body is clean of AAS, and primed for most sensitive and effective response, before the cycle begins. The conversion from nutrition to muscle takes place under optimum conditions, at low bodyfat levels. The AAS ramp-up is swift and full, and the cycle ends before the system can de-sensitize and cause spillover of nutrition to bodyfat.

Estrogen pileup is another cause of bodyfat accumulation, during the typical 8 week, long halflife ester cycle. I suggest that readers visit the AE zine Issue 46, and download the blood concentration calculator from the excellent article on blood concentration of various halflife esters of AAS. Then, plug in your long halflife ester cycle components, and witness the startling blood level concentrations of what you are injecting, late in the cycle. Using the typical paltry anti-e dosages of the typical BBer, is it any wonder that, late in the cycle, estrogen levels build up out of control, and bodyfat follows?

Estrogen and anti-e:
It is an obsolete belief that estrogen is necessary in any cycle. Indeed, ANY amount of estrogen is BAD in any cycle! There is not one study which supports the notion. But the idea lived on in yet another obsolete notion; that water weight is good weight, in a cycle. That, water introduced into the muscle, causes increased lifts, and by lifting heavier, greater growth is obtained. The experts would purposely advise minimal amounts of anti-estrogen drugs, only to minimize the chance of gyno, but to insure lots of this, supposedly, desireable water weight. On the AE boards, I have witnessed these experts advising NO anti-e's, but only to have some Nolvadex at hand, to deal with gyno, should it appear. Not only do you end up with fake strength and fake muscle size, but, at the same time, the estrogen buildup causes high blood pressure, electrolyte imbalance, and a host of health issues. There is water buildup in the lower back to the extent that posts frequently document BBers in pain, cramps, and difficulty, attempting deads. The champions of this approach say "Oh just take some ibuprofen, and you will be just fine". Try asking your liver what it thinks about that approach. Following the cycle, the water disappears, along with the strength and size it fooled the user into believing was real muscle. This often causes depression, and chases the user into a course of Creatine, to re-introduce that fake size and strength. The muscle character appears smooth, and the density is poor. When the BBer diets down, all this is lost, and the truth is seen. It's no wonder that certain other experts advise that BBers never come off AAS, so this scenario may never be exposed for what it is: a rollercoaster of reality versus water weight. I agree with them. It is not healthy to run back and forth between lost size and fullness caused by water weight. But it also is not a good thing to stay on AAS, all the time, either. This is a totally brain dead approach to AAS use. And the BBer who engages in it never attains the quality, defined physique he deserves. It's just alot of smooth water weight and high bodyfat.

And bodyfat. Everyone should know that the presence of excess estrogen causes fat deposition. The greater and the longer the exposure to elevated levels of estrogen, the greater the bodyfat accumulation. Endos, listen up; stay away from any situation which creates elevated estrogen levels. Everyone, listen up; it is OBSOLETE cycle technology to enable anything but minimal levels of estrogen, at any time. Estrogen is evil, and it is NOT your friend. Using anti-e's cannot reduce estrogen to levels below which the male body cannot function properly. It requires very little estrogen to function, and no anti-e removes it all.

What to do? Begin, with an entirely different approach. Say that ANY water weight is BAD weight. That estrogen must be banished, to the fullest rational extent. And that the muscle you grow and see is, in fact, muscle, and not water. That the muscle produced will be dense and well defined. A quality physique. How, then does one obtain that increased strength, which the water provided, to enhance growth during the cycle? As stated, we first kill off the estrogen and bloat. Second, we emphasize the introduction of powerful androgens into the cycle structure. I am speaking, once again, of tren and anavar. Together, these components make you VERY strong. And with NO bloat or estrogen required. The concentrated androgenicity encourages intense, aggressive workouts, while also encouraging fat burning. It is very commonplace to observe body recompositions during such cycles. In other words, you get big and lose bodyfat, simultaneously. The androgenicity also produces significantly increased muscle density and definition. At cycle end, what you end up with, is the real deal. Solid muscle, growth, and increased definition. No need to rush to the nearest container of creatine to stem your losses. And that strength is yours, to keep. And no test.....

Now, go back to that blood concentration calculator, and compare the blood concentrations of the typical 75 mg EOD of tren, to what you were subjecting yourself to, with that long halflife ester cycle. No stress caused by estrogen pileup, either. Now, you tell me which alternative is better.

What do we use to suppress Estrogen? Well, we formerly used grams of Arimidex per day. Arimidex is now an antique for us. We use Femara. We prefer one 2.5 mg tab ED. Our clients are kept dry as a bone. We will begin to study Aromasin, in mid-September. Aromasin utilizes a different approach to Estrogen control, which promises to be even more powerful than Femara. But research indicates that IGF-1 production is not suppressed by Femara, but may, in fact, be enhanced by it. We do not see that with Aromasin. Time and experimentation will tell.

Most importantly, we keep our people on anti-e, post cycle, during the HTPA recovery process, and later. This both speeds recovery of the HTPA, as well as minimizing fat buildup, while hormone levels fluctuate wildly.

Androgenicity and quality:
BBers commonly justify their long cycles by saying that they need the long cycle to enable "consolidation". They observe that this effect only occurs late in the cycle. Why is this? It's because the androgen level of the Sustanon test, typically used, takes that long to pile up and affect the muscularity of the BBer. But what about Trenbolone? Almost without fail, users commonly report density and hardening to appear within a few weeks. Why is this? Because the androgenic response of tren is so much more powerful than that of test. You can get this response to produce quality muscle at dosages of only 75 mg EOD, in less than a month. In a Sustanon test, it takes many weeks to accumulate an immense blood concentration, to achieve the same result. It is commonplace to observe tren users burning fat, while they cycle. Sust users never report this effect. Why? Once again, the androgenic response of tren is so much greater than that of test. Intense androgenicity induces fat burning. If Anavar is added, the androgenicity effect is intensified, still further.

Ever hear of the term "muscle maturity"? It describes muscle which is dense and defined. The commonly accepted belief is that it takes years and years to acquire this muscle characteristic. But why? Because, using test, the exposure to the muscle hardening androgenicity only occurs for about two weeks in the typical long cycle. And that cycle can only be repeated a few times a year. In the tren/anavar-based short cycle, the exposure to muscle hardening androgenicity occurs for longer periods, and the cycle can be repeated many times a year. "Muscle maturity", and quality, appears with rapidity, and not with years and years. I see muscle quality in only one year of regular short cycling, which I never see in the typical long cycle BBer, unless it occurs for years. Which would you prefer?

The issue of health:
There are those who say the typical American method of cycling, using long acting ester cycles, for 8 weeks or more, and eating 7-10,000 calories per day, for all that time, is no danger to health. To that, I say this: in the millions of years of human evolution, at no time, ever, has the male of our species been exposed to the barrage of hormonal, metabolic, and developmental pressure and manipulation, as occurs during the long acting ester eight week cycle. Do you really believe our bodies were engineered and evolved to deal with this attack, as well as the stress of being forced to add 20-40 pounds of lbm and bodyfat in this same timespan, over and over, again? Don't be a fool. If you believe so, then you are whistling past the cemetery. And there are additional fools, who would have you believe that staying on this course, continuously, can do you no harm. This is, currently, an unprecedented, uncontrolled lab experiment, taking place all over the world, with thousands of men as lab rats. The long term outcome cannot be predicted by anyone, today. True, every single one of us will die, someday. My people and I have no intention of hastening the arrival of that inevitable day, just to look big in a coffin, as we are laid to our eternal rest. What the hell is YOUR hurry? And, what if you don't die? What if you are forced to leave your beloved sport, and spend the rest of your days, living with hypertension and heart damage due to tachycardia. And kidney damage caused by the hypertension. And still other health issue possibilities. Is this any way to live? It's a personal value judgement and risk assessment process. Step back for a moment, and re-evaluate your position and priorities.

FX01

Awards
Continued:

The end game:
One other matter, which few consider. Everyone has a genetically pre-programmed maximum of lbm, which their body will suppport, regardless of whether you reach it, via AAS. The faster you approach it, the sooner your gains will decline, no matter how much juice you cycle, and how often you cycle it. You will end up spending money, juicing larger quantities of gear, and stressing your body, for diminishing returns. Finally, you are tapped out. All the slin, growth hormone, IGF-1, and whatever else you toss at it, will never get you past that limit. In a minority of individuals, they will attain immense lbm gains, over time. The rest of us, face the remainder of our BBing careers, re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. All we accomplish is staying right where we are, until we leave the sport in frustration.

BBing is a sport for life. Why exhaust yourself and your body, in a hurry to arrive at the end of the journey, earlier than you need to? I'm 48 years old, and I look forward to growing and growing, for as long as I remain in the sport. We have a 65 year old client, who last competed 11 years ago. We did a few short cycles with him, dieted and prepped him, and he walked away with a second prize trophy, healthy and happy. Have any of you ever considered that you might still be able to lift and compete at that age? You better forget it, if all you can think of is slamming on endless pounds, today and tomorrow. Your time in BBing will either end in poor health, or the frustration of having reached your limit, and going no further.

Summary:
I have presented, above, only the most basic introduction to my philosophy and approach to short cycling, and offered only a simple example out of a program which I spent years developing. I have devised an entire series of special-purpose cycles, each of which embody most, if not all of the above principles.

The purpose of the short cycle is to employ moderate dosages of short halflife ester and esterless injectable and oral AAS, combined with moderate and healthy diet, to promote moderate stress anabolic growth, over time. This same process results in very high quality muscle production, which only increases with each cycle, and minimal health impact. It assumes a long term outlook. It is intended for the mature and rational BBer, who expects to remain in the sport for the rest of his life. If you truly love BBing, you never want to leave, and you want to keep your interest and grow, then consider how the short cycle might be what you need for your future in our beloved sport.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Continued:

The end game:
One other matter, which few consider. Everyone has a genetically pre-programmed maximum of lbm, which their body will suppport, regardless of whether you reach it, via anabolic steroids. The faster you approach it, the sooner your gains will decline, no matter how much juice you cycle, and how often you cycle it. You will end up spending money, juicing larger quantities of gear, and stressing your body, for diminishing returns. Finally, you are tapped out. All the slin, growth hormone, IGF-1, and whatever else you toss at it, will never get you past that limit. In a minority of individuals, they will attain immense lbm gains, over time. The rest of us, face the remainder of our BBing careers, re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. All we accomplish is staying right where we are, until we leave the sport in frustration.

BBing is a sport for life. Why exhaust yourself and your body, in a hurry to arrive at the end of the journey, earlier than you need to? I'm 48 years old, and I look forward to growing and growing, for as long as I remain in the sport. We have a 65 year old client, who last competed 11 years ago. We did a few short cycles with him, dieted and prepped him, and he walked away with a second prize trophy, healthy and happy. Have any of you ever considered that you might still be able to lift and compete at that age? You better forget it, if all you can think of is slamming on endless pounds, today and tomorrow. Your time in BBing will either end in poor health, or the frustration of having reached your limit, and going no further.

Summary:
I have presented, above, only the most basic introduction to my philosophy and approach to short cycling, and offered only a simple example out of a program which I spent years developing. I have devised an entire series of special-purpose cycles, each of which embody most, if not all of the above principles.

The purpose of the short cycle is to employ moderate dosages of short halflife ester and esterless injectable and oral AAS, combined with moderate and healthy diet, to promote moderate stress anabolic growth, over time. This same process results in very high quality muscle production, which only increases with each cycle, and minimal health impact. It assumes a long term outlook. It is intended for the mature and rational BBer, who expects to remain in the sport for the rest of his life. If you truly love BBing, you never want to leave, and you want to keep your interest and grow, then consider how the short cycle might be what you need for your future in our beloved sport.
great stuff man. I think this article was posted by Size. Dat referred me to this article before. there are some issues with the ideas in there, but the overall premise is right on

FX01

Awards
great stuff man. I think this article was posted by Size. Dat referred me to this article before. there are some issues with the ideas in there, but the overall premise is right on
Yes indeed.
Now build me a 4 day cycle to be big and ripped.:D

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your a bastard.I will look into the calf implants,my
calves really suck.:rant:
haha i was totally kidding. I didnt mean to insult you physique at all. In fact i have no clue what you look like. My calves arent that great either man.... welcome to the club

FX01

Awards
haha i was totally kidding. I didnt mean to insult you physique at all. In fact i have no clue what you look like. My calves arent that great either man.... welcome to the club
Puds,thanks.
Now,back on to the discussion.
Is anyone else going to add to this great thread?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

Sure. Keep in mind that EQ is pretty mild...about half the strength of Test. Also the heavy ester means that for every 100mg of EQ you only get 60mg of hormone. In general to get much out of EQ you should run it for at least 12 weeks...it takes a while to kick in.

It is best not to frontload for your first cycle. Part of doing a first cycle is to see & feel how your body reacts. Take mental notes...and feel the changes...observe when you start to get added strength in the gym...monitor your blood pressure to see how the compound and dosage effect you.

Also if this is your first inject cycle...then that is enough to have to deal with...there is no need to put more on your plate.

Testosterone by-itself is a good first cycle.

If you are more advanced and want to frontload doubling (2x) the dose of test-e or test-c in the first week will get things moving. I use 2.25x - 2.5x in the first week. For EQ & Deca (their esters are even longer) it is better to triple (3x) your dose in the first week.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
as far as the article goes, do you guys agree/disagree with the author's view on testosterone's place (or lack there of) in a short cycle and why? what would the doses of the cycle they have outlined consist of? i'm a sucker for well written material and that definitely sounded like it holds merit. i might be willing to run their outlined cycle this summer, perhaps a few times, if time/bloodwork permits.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as far as the article goes, do you guys agree/disagree with the author's view on testosterone's place (or lack there of) in a short cycle and why? what would the doses of the cycle they have outlined consist of? i'm a sucker for well written material and that definitely sounded like it holds merit. i might be willing to run their outlined cycle this summer, perhaps a few times, if time/bloodwork permits.
yea.. I disagree with some things said in that article. I think their primary reason for NOT using testosterone is that compared to tren and nandrolone it doesnt have as good a profile (estro, DHT conversions etc). and the A:A ratio of tren and nand and what else was there ...winny? seem to be higher than test. Also...they really really HATE estrogen in that article. I dont know about that. I think that running tren and nand and maybe winny solo is just not going to "Feel" that great for some.

the body is very familiar with testosterone. and for most..it makes them feel good. If you look back at the two small cycles I have outlined there is always at least a replacement dose of testosterone in there. MY OPINION is that since the cycle is not intended to last more than 21-28 days so as to avoid the AAS replacing natural homeostatic mechanisms but rather to SUPPLEMENT natural hormones. Obviously some may get suppressed to a certain degree but hopefully that only comes between week 3 and 4 and upon cessation wtih a powerful HPTA stim like torem for a week or 2. the body should bounce right back. (probably even without a SERM).

so really I feel that using enough testosterone to mimick the bodies production of it could smooth out the cycle ALOT and not confuse the body when only synthetic derivatives like nand and tren are floating around. (by confuse i mean things like emotional sides etc...).

there is something to consider.. EVEN WITHIN the 21-28 day time frame is the onset of suppression sped up by using testosterone? I was under the impression that no matter what the compound it is too soon for the body to recognize and react. Hence the reason for the length of the cycle...but I wonder if even adding a replacement dose of TEST would increase the speed at which the body recognizes and reacts to exogenous hormones simply becuase it is so framiliar with testosterone>

I think that issue was overlooked. Anyway I'd be interested to hear what Dat and others have to say about it.

FX01

Awards
yea.. I disagree with some things said in that article. I think their primary reason for NOT using testosterone is that compared to tren and nandrolone it doesnt have as good a profile (estro, DHT conversions etc). and the A:A ratio of tren and nand and what else was there ...winny? seem to be higher than test. Also...they really really HATE estrogen in that article. I dont know about that. I think that running tren and nand and maybe winny solo is just not going to "Feel" that great for some.

the body is very familiar with testosterone. and for most..it makes them feel good. If you look back at the two small cycles I have outlined there is always at least a replacement dose of testosterone in there. MY OPINION is that since the cycle is not intended to last more than 21-28 days so as to avoid the anabolic steroids replacing natural homeostatic mechanisms but rather to SUPPLEMENT natural hormones. Obviously some may get suppressed to a certain degree but hopefully that only comes between week 3 and 4 and upon cessation wtih a powerful HPTA stim like torem for a week or 2. the body should bounce right back. (probably even without a SERM).

so really I feel that using enough testosterone to mimick the bodies production of it could smooth out the cycle ALOT and not confuse the body when only synthetic derivatives like nand and tren are floating around. (by confuse i mean things like emotional sides etc...).

there is something to consider.. EVEN WITHIN the 21-28 day time frame is the onset of suppression sped up by using testosterone? I was under the impression that no matter what the compound it is too soon for the body to recognize and react. Hence the reason for the length of the cycle...but I wonder if even adding a replacement dose of TEST would increase the speed at which the body recognizes and reacts to exogenous hormones simply becuase it is so framiliar with testosterone>

I think that issue was overlooked. Anyway I'd be interested to hear what Dat and others have to say about it.
This is exactly why I posted this article.
This brings to light how we all react differently,and how we may be able to utilize these theories to furthur advance.The incorporation of Test,either in high or low doses,is an excellent point.It gives a solid basic foundation to the shorter cycle,and if using Prop,I see no reason to believe there would be any suppressional issues at all.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why I posted this article.
This brings to light how we all react differently,and how we may be able to utilize these theories to furthur advance.The incorporation of Test,either in high or low doses,is an excellent point.It gives a solid basic foundation to the shorter cycle,and if using Prop,I see no reason to believe there would be any suppressional issues at all.
yea that was my idea. You can see how I incorporated all of these theories into those two cycles A, B that I designed for myself to run. However....I may end up just running it B, B. we will see. I have to decide If I wanna bother running THAT much test.

FX01

Awards
yea that was my idea. You can see how I incorporated all of these theories into those two cycles A, B that I designed for myself to run. However....I may end up just running it B, B. we will see. I have to decide If I wanna bother running THAT much test.
I really think that lowering that test dosage would work great for you.Test for me at high doses gave me lots of water retention,high BP,and I felt like a walking heart attack victim.
Tren however, made me feel great.It's all about fine tuning
each and every cycle to fit our needs, and the reduction of PCT length that Dat posted earlier.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really think that lowering that test dosage would work great for you.Test for me at high doses gave me lots of water retention,high BP,and I felt like a walking heart attack victim.
Tren however, made me feel great.It's all about fine tuning
each and every cycle to fit our needs, and the reduction of post cycle therapy length that Dat posted earlier.
im thinking 2 consecutive cycles MORE along the lines of B, except the second B will be use a little less tren and more NPP than the first B. Also, I may keep the test up a little bit over replacement doses....and that should work great. no sense starting out with high doses anyway. I agree that PCT will only need to be about 2 weeks with a SERM some AI maybe and cort control. then the next two weeks rest and detox then back on IF ready. I figure the first time through like I mentioned earlier I will test between cycles to see how recovery and lipids etc are doing and then probably only run blood every 4 cycles if it checks out. Like you said. Itll take a bit of tuning. Id say after every 2 consecutive cycles depending on how I feel I could take 4-6 weeks off (plus the 2 weeks PCT after the last cycle) and then refresh and prime again.

I really do agree that I have NO need for the 1+g of test. that will just be BP and water bloat galore....

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Dat,
Thanks for bringing up the Tide cycling approach.I think it holds true merrit to the maximation of gains.
Pudz,
Here is a great article I found from way back in 2002

"Inital thoughts on short cycling".
I didn't realize when I previously read this which was posted by Size that the author MuscleTrainee is someone I know. He is a very very good trainer and someone I respect. He is a good guy all around.

Never-the-less I don't see his "initial thoughts" written 6 years ago as being the definitive guide on choosing compounds. I'm sure some of his views have evolved...he is very open-minded and loves to learn. Anyway I know that he feels estered test is fine for an 8 week cycle.

I disagree w/ his position of not using testosterone as he laid it out in that article.

I disagree with his belief that esterless steroids induce localized injection site growth. He makes no mention of it but test base suspended in water does not produce localized results. However there is evidence that test base in oil might to a small degree.

I see that he mentions Paul Borreson's body of work as something that led to his own thoughts in this area (i.e. compound choice & localized growth). I find this a bit strange because MuscleTrainee doesn't believe in massive doses of anything...just steady gains, easy recovery, safe & sane.

Paul Borreson can be said to be the original author of the "blast" cycle. In fact he even experimented with 10 grams of steroids per week! Paul Borreson is a controversial figure...there is value in talking to people who knew him...especially in his earlier years. But some of Paul Borreson's ideas were far from safe & sane. RIP Paul.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize when I previously read this which was posted by Size that the author MuscleTrainee is someone I know. He is a very very good trainer and someone I respect. He is a good guy all around.

Never-the-less I don't see his "initial thoughts" written 6 years ago as being the definitive guide on choosing compounds. I'm sure some of his views have evolved...he is very open-minded and loves to learn. Anyway I know that he feels estered test is fine for an 8 week cycle.

I disagree w/ his position of not using testosterone as he laid it out in that article.

I disagree with his belief that esterless steroids induce localized injection site growth. He makes no mention of it but test base suspended in water does not produce localized results. However there is evidence that test base in oil might to a small degree.

I see that he mentions Paul Borreson's body of work as something that led to his own thoughts in this area (i.e. compound choice & localized growth). I find this a bit strange because MuscleTrainee doesn't believe in massive doses of anything...just steady gains, easy recovery, safe & sane.

Paul Borreson can be said to be the original author of the "blast" cycle. In fact he even experimented with 10 grams of steroids per week! Paul Borreson is a controversial figure...there is value in talking to people who knew him...especially in his earlier years. But some of Paul Borreson's ideas were far from safe & sane. RIP Paul.
I have heard of Borreson and those HIGH HIGH dose experiments. I dont think I would ever subject myself to that type of dose

FX01

Awards

Yes,MT is a great guy.His knowledge and theories actually carry over many other things besides AAS,including horticulture,design,ect.Altough the article is dated,I still wanted to incorporate it into this thread for different points of view,as you stated.Also,I'm very much in agreement with you on the usage of test.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dat as far as your disagreement of NOT using test. Do you agree with how I incorporate it? at possibly slightly higher than replacement doses WHEN tren and NPP are the main compounds being used?

toxo

Awards
hallo guys, interesting thread, i will be starting a prime and then a burst cycle in a couple of weeks.
what do you guys think about using cardio to put you in a calorie deficit? rather then cutting calories, i think this aproach would have its advantages as it would maintain your bodys ability to proccess large amounts of food.
also what is your feelings on running peptites through out pct time off?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
dat as far as your disagreement of NOT using test. Do you agree with how I incorporate it? at possibly slightly higher than replacement doses WHEN tren and NPP are the main compounds being used?
Sure you can use it in your second cycle BUT I think you definitely need to use it at the front end of the first cycle comig off a prime so as to get glycogen supercompensation to take place very quickly. See my answer to the following question.

hallo guys, interesting thread, i will be starting a prime and then a burst cycle in a couple of weeks.
what do you guys think about using cardio to put you in a calorie deficit? rather then cutting calories, i think this aproach would have its advantages as it would maintain your bodys ability to proccess large amounts of food.
also what is your feelings on running peptites through out post cycle therapy time off?
Toxo you really need to diet w/ low carbs to put your body in a state where it is ready to soak up carbs & nutrients. Warrior is a master at priming and he can convey this information better than I. Here is what he wrote:

Priming involves the correct dietary and training techniques that get you to drop fat but no muscle. Basically, you diet down slow enough to simply lose some fat - no muscle should be lost. The training should not be so intense that you risk overtraining; in fact, a general maintenance routine would be best in most cases. The diet should allow your body to become sensitive to carbohydrates and other macronutrients. Generally, a cyclic ketogenic diet (CKD) works wonders - staying low carb for 3-4 days maximum, then carbing up. Again, the goal is to lean up but preserve current LBM.

Here is an example split that I have used for successful priming:

Day 1: Moderate Carb/Cardio
Day 2: Low Carb/Upperbody Supersets
Day 3: Low Carb/Lowerbody Supersets
Day 4: Low Carb/Cardio
Day 5: Low Carb/Full Body Workout (begin carb load after evening training)
Day 6: Carb Load/No training
Day 7: Moderate Carb/Power Training (Squat/Deads/Bench)
Repeat

How much cardio you do and how low you take your calories, is determined by your LBM and what you have learned about your metabolism and personal limitations.

Pudz this applies to your ? ->The last 4-5 days before the cycle starts should be low carb. On the day you carb up - you should begin the cycle. Testosterone and most of it's popular deriatives will make this carb load very effective - and glycogen supercompensation should occur very quickly... especially if you use short esters or frontload longer esters - to get blood levels up quickly. After this point your body will remain very responsive to the cycle and you should begin training hard - drop sets, rest-pause... go intense! You should feel ready for it. As always - keep a training log to maximize the growth window.

So my answer is "what Warrior said". :)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Sure you can use it in your second cycle BUT I think you definitely need to use it at the front end of the first cycle comig off a prime so as to get glycogen supercompensation to take place very quickly. See my answer to the following question.

Toxo you really need to diet w/ low carbs to put your body in a state where it is ready to soak up carbs & nutrients. Warrior is a master at priming and he can convey this information better than I. Here is what he wrote:

Priming involves the correct dietary and training techniques that get you to drop fat but no muscle. Basically, you diet down slow enough to simply lose some fat - no muscle should be lost. The training should not be so intense that you risk overtraining; in fact, a general maintenance routine would be best in most cases. The diet should allow your body to become sensitive to carbohydrates and other macronutrients. Generally, a cyclic ketogenic diet (CKD) works wonders - staying low carb for 3-4 days maximum, then carbing up. Again, the goal is to lean up but preserve current LBM.

Here is an example split that I have used for successful priming:

Day 1: Moderate Carb/Cardio
Day 2: Low Carb/Upperbody Supersets
Day 3: Low Carb/Lowerbody Supersets
Day 4: Low Carb/Cardio
Day 5: Low Carb/Full Body Workout (begin carb load after evening training)
Day 6: Carb Load/No training
Day 7: Moderate Carb/Power Training (Squat/Deads/Bench)
Repeat

How much cardio you do and how low you take your calories, is determined by your LBM and what you have learned about your metabolism and personal limitations.

Pudz this applies to your ? ->The last 4-5 days before the cycle starts should be low carb. On the day you carb up - you should begin the cycle. Testosterone and most of it's popular deriatives will make this carb load very effective - and glycogen supercompensation should occur very quickly... especially if you use short esters or frontload longer esters - to get blood levels up quickly. After this point your body will remain very responsive to the cycle and you should begin training hard - drop sets, rest-pause... go intense! You should feel ready for it. As always - keep a training log to maximize the growth window.

So my answer is "what Warrior said". :)
do you continue the ckd through the entirety of the cycle?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had actually played around with the idea of doing this:

cycles:

days 1-20: 50-75mg ED Test prop (with a frontload)
days 1-15: 75-100mg Tren Ace ED (with a frontload)
days 15-30:100mg NPP ED
days 20-30: 25mg Test prop ED.

I will have to time out the last injections to compensate for half-lives ( I want 'full' clearance at day 30-31)

now, as far as NPP and TREN being run together=bad idea. I have changed my mind. two progestins together will most likely give me gyno galore. anyway, I think that if i go 50-50 like this I should be fine.

maybe I should do cycle 1- (androgenic:anabolic) --75%:25: and the second cycle 50%:50%....I think ill try the 50/50 for both first though.

anyone think I would need any other preventative measures for gyno besides about 200mg p-5-p per day (very bio available b6)

I sort of changed my mind on the high doses of test. I will have less to worry about without it. (for me at least.) I think that my first two cycles will look like this, and then the second two that come around may have slightly higher doses IF NEEDED. somehow I think I will be able to gain well off of these doses for 4 consecutive cycles (with the timing I have outlined numerous times before in this thread)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i see what you mean about the glycogen supercompensation. I think the initial week of higher doses of test including the frontload will provide for this do you agree>?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
do you continue the ckd through the entirety of the cycle?
No no no! The CKD & depletion routine are part of the priming process (it isn't set in stone...it just gives you an idea about what priming is meant to achieve). As you approach your MASS building cycle (which may include steroids...who are we fooling...it WILL include steroids) you time it so you are low carb for 4 or 5 day and then on the day your cycle starts up you carb the f@ck up.

BUT you want the steroid to be ACTIVE at that point so you either use a short ester and start it a couple of days earlier or you frontload a long-ester and start that inject process maybe six days earlier...so on day 1 of your MASS building short cycle all of the anabolic factors (steroids, glycogen supercompensation, nutrient sensitivity, pent up ready to go lifting intensity, etc.) will be kicking.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No no no! The CKD & depletion routine are part of the priming process (it isn't set in stone...it just gives you an idea about what priming is meant to achieve). As you approach your MASS building cycle (which may include steroids...who are we fooling...it WILL include steroids) you time it so you are low carb for 4 or 5 day and then on the day your cycle starts up you carb the f@ck up.

BUT you want the steroid to be ACTIVE at that point so you either use a short ester and start it a couple of days earlier or you frontload a long-ester and start that inject process maybe six days earlier...so on day 1 of your MASS building short cycle all of the anabolic factors (steroids, glycogen supercompensation, nutrient sensitivity, pent up ready to go lifting intensity, etc.) will be kicking.

what do you think about my last post ?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about my last post ?
It looks good to me.

You might want to consider running Test Prop & Tren for the entire 1st cycle.

Then run the Test Prop & NPP for the entire 2nd cycle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It looks good to me.

You might want to consider running Test Prop & Tren for the entire 1st cycle.

Then run the Test Prop & NPP for the entire 2nd cycle.
that is a good idea..... then from there would you suggest going back to the protocol I outlined above?

IF/when i were to run the cycle outlined above, do you think there is a good risk for gyno? if so and other than the preventative measures I addressed, do you think anything else would be beneficial.?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
that is a good idea..... then from there would you suggest going back to the protocol I outlined above?

IF/when i were to run the cycle outlined above, do you think there is a good risk for gyno? if so and other than the preventative measures I addressed, do you think anything else would be beneficial.?
Gyno...well proper precautions are chosen from knowing your body. For instance w/ myself if I chose to run 3 grams of test-cyp (hypotheticaly of course) w/o any AI I would very quickly develop large lumps behind by nipples...if at that point I were to only try to contain it w/ some Nolva and continued on for 6 more weeks...I KNOW that my PCT will eliminate those lumps completely w/ no specific anti-gyno strategy.

How many guys can say that about their bodies? So the point is you need to know your body.

Now if you ran the testosterone for 30 days I'd use an AI from day 16-30.

If you ran testosterone & followed in the same 30 day cycle w/ tren I'd run an AI at least for the 1 week prior to starting tren.

If you run a cycle with no aromatizing compound then the focus becomes containing prolactin. Your B6 strategy seems like it will be sufficient. (I'd use it all the way through a 30 day cycle of progesteronic hormones & during that portion of a cycle where a progesteronic hormone is used...w/ 1 caveat...I wouldn't use B6 at too high a dose and I wouldn't exceed 30 days with it without a break).

I don't think you will need dostinex or bromocriptine for these types of cycles...but everybody is different...know your body.

The one thing you do not want is to have an elevated amount of estrogen at the same time you are using a progesteronic hormone...