Bulking Problem

Daryl

Awards
wats up everybody ? i got a problem everytime i bulk up i end up gainin fat in one place only and thats in the love handle area which i hate how can i avoid this ? is it because i dont work on abs when i bulk or something else .

Shane0Mac

Awards
it what happens when most people bulk. you could do a lean bulk but it can take alot longer. most guys will store fat around the gut because its just how we are made.
sit ups wont really do a great deal for keeping the body fat low, you should probably just add some HIIT into your routine.

Daryl

Awards
yea i think im gonna go with a clean bulk and is there any supplement i can take to limit the amount of fat i gain ?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
wats up everybody ? i got a problem everytime i bulk up i end up gainin fat in one place only and thats in the love handle area which i hate how can i avoid this ? is it because i dont work on abs when i bulk or something else .
Abdominal exercises will not do anything for you but strengthen or enlarge the muscle. Just like any other muscle, the fat will stay the same while the muscle grows. The fat will disappear from diet and cardiovascular exercises.

If I were you stick with a clean bulk. Eat healthy proteins, carbohydrates (complex) and fats (EFA'S) at more calories than recommended. Rule of thumb for protein intake is 1 gram per pound of body weight and normally carbohydrates is 1.5-2 grams per body weight. It may take longer but in the long run it may be easier to cut back again. You start eating to many of those simple carbohydrates and processed foods you may put on so much fat it may be difficult to get rid of during cut time.