Bulking '12 Season Full swing

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
beast mode baby!! soo pumped for this. got about a week and a half to finish getting the lower back to 100% (exception of squats and deadlifts)

new log to come! look for it!

Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 10.21.00 PM.png

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
beast mode baby!! soo pumped for this. got about a week and a half to finish getting the lower back to 100% (exception of squats and deadlifts)

new log to come! look for it!

View attachment 76057
Man that should be insane :)

I'm making good natty gains ATM but looking for something...

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Man that should be insane :)

I'm making good natty gains ATM but looking for something...
lemme know what you find man. natadrol at 6 caps a day does WORK! But i hear the sweet spot doesnt even kick in till 8 caps!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lemme know what you find man. natadrol at 6 caps a day does WORK! But i hear the sweet spot doesnt even kick in till 8 caps!
Depends how sensitive you are. I liked 6. I'd rather gain slow and steady over a longer period of time. Give your joints and rest of your body time to keep up.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Depends how sensitive you are. I liked 6. I'd rather gain slow and steady over a longer period of time. Give your joints and rest of your body time to keep up.
I agree, i have 2.5 bottles for this run so im gonna run 6 for the duration and should give me a solid 8 weeks worth. Do you think it would be a good idea to add the erase pro to the XP stack? Im gonna be going for that dry look as well for cabo. i got my DAA and Tropinol XP as pct for the natadrol (THinkin i might want to get the liquid formadrol just in case.), anything i should add for a killer shredding stack coming off the natadrol?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run the EP and skip the formo.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sweet! I was hoping I could add the EP to make a killer stack coming off the bulk natadrol gives me. 176-183 so far. Hoping 195 maybe 200 by the end of the natty.
That would be tight bro. Pretty sure I read the EP can be used as a light PCT basically. AI? I need to brush up on my stuff.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
That would be tight bro. Pretty sure I read the EP can be used as a light PCT basically. AI? I need to brush up on my stuff.
Well something isn't right..... I don't feel good at all about this run maybe they were too close together or just the back injury threw everything off but I'm starting the 1/2 bottle of formadrol I have left and the EP stak right after that.

Next week diet should be much better and I did some light deadlifts and squats this week with just a tad of stiffness I need to work out. Gonna order the erase and probably m-stak to go along with it (m stak always gives me a good boost).

Not being where I want sucks but it's the iron game as we know it. Will report back next week