Natural Anabolic for Bulking

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m in my 8th week of bulking and looking for a few supplements to help me. I did a 14 week cut followed by 6-weeks back at maintenance and now 8-weeks into my bulk. I’m planning to bulk for at least 16-20 weeks followed by a 6-week mini cut and then another bulk before a longer cut for next summer.

Food and training are on point right now and I understand that hard work and proper eating will make the most progress. I have done a few bulk/cuts already.

what im looking for is an a natural anabolic or something else to support my bulking phase, NOT to rely on solely for gains. I don’t use a lot of supplements so I’m open to suggestions whether it be a GDA, anabolic, or other.

GO!!!!!

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I should also state that I have used a GDA in my cut, MK-677, Stano-Plex, and of course your pre-workouts but not a ton of other supplements.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My current three favorites:
SNS Pepti-Plex
SNS Anabolic XT
CEL Anabolic Effect

There are tons of other options, but these are my current preferences.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anacyclus XT

Not only is it a muscle builder but it also causes an increase in appetite which can help you get them additional calories thats needed during a bulk

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anabolic XT
Androgin by Black Lion (its on sale right now too).
i just saw the BLR had a sale going. I’ve actually never used any BLR supps. Have you tried them? Experience with them?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i just saw the BLR had a sale going. I’ve actually never used any BLR supps. Have you tried them? Experience with them?
Been using them since day 1. I stacked Vector and Folidrone for over 3 years straight at one point.. I only used Androgin once, but it is a real deal bulker. I am just not bulking. I am already big enough, so I am avoiding it. I still use Vector from time to time for a few months, but been using Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT and the PA product from SNS as well as Evomuse Top Muscle and Androlo a couple of times a week.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels (ARA) by SNS is a great natty size and strength builder, stack it with their Phosphatidic Acid XT (PA) and you've got, what is quite possibly, THE best natty anabolic combo. If you've got the budget, you could also add SNS' Recomp20, which has not only improved my physique physically, but (bloodwork proven) physiologically too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a bulk planned for later this year and for supplements im looking at these:
  • GlycoPhase
  • Phosphatidic XT
  • Alpha Gel
  • Anabolic Effect
  • Anabolic XT
I'd agree with this list. Here are all the ones we carry at Strong Supplement Shop for reference

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like mention APEX for muscle growth.

Mass shift so you can over eat
Epichaos so you can feel and look fully rounded, further allowing one to shunt calories into muscle
Hyperion for unparalleled free testosterone production
Arimahex for exceptional hormonal optimization with human data supporting real testosterone boosting.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently ran recomp20 for 3mo on top of my trt. Better than some cycles I've done. If your diet and training are on point that product is quite effective.

Took a break on recomp20 and run peptiplex now. Still getting gains and feeling full.

I can't wait to try AnabolicXT.

Natty stuff I've used in the past just can't compare. I had actually written them off once I got in trt. SNS makes amazing products. Can't recommend enough.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm doing a 20 week lean bulk with a 5 week quick cut in the middle, and my supplements related to the building part are:

Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Pepti-Plex
Recomp20

I'm using GlycoPhase during the part of it that isn't the quick cut and using GlucoVantage XT instead of GlycoPhase for the quick cut part bc that phase is much lower carb.

Keep in mind that I was starting back working out after not being able to train for over a year bc of an accident, so I probably gained more than the average person would so far on this, but my results have been significant. I started at 204 in mid-July and before my quick cut started I was up to 232 and had lost about a quarter to half inch around my belly button. I wasn't as lean as I wanted before starting this so I had the 5 week quick cut planned for the middle of the run. I'm 3 weeks into the cutting portion and my cut is pretty extreme and I'm still gaining strength, so I'm super happy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic XT
Anabolic Effect
Phosphatidic Acid XT
Pepti-Plex
Recomp20
All of these are some of my favorites! Definitely will get results with using these!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Food, training, and sleep.
Agreed. Sleep, food, training in that order of priority is most important. (My sleep lacks though unfortunately :( )

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed. Sleep, food, training in that order of priority is most important. (My sleep lacks though unfortunately :( )
Food is always #1 in my opinion. I've had good sleep and bad sleep. I've had extremely intense routines and moderate routines. None of it matters if my diet is off.

Perfect diet + 5 hrs sleep + moderate workout > $hit diet + 9 hrs sleep + extremely intense workout (in my opinion)

Everyone is different but for me, I cannot make any progress anymore if my diet isn't good. Not trying to downplay sleep and exercise but none of it matters for me if my diet is off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cannot make any progress anymore if my diet isn't good
That's true! Diet is definitely a game changer for sure if it's dialed in and you're consistent with it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconogenin is a great option - topical laxogenin is a great NHA - stack it with some sustain alpha and you've got a nice 1-2 punch of NHA and a very effective natty test booster.

Iconic Formulations just dropped a new batch of Iconogenin

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X-Gels (ARA) by SNS is a great natty size and strength builder, stack it with their Phosphatidic Acid XT (PA) and you've got, what is quite possibly, THE best natty anabolic combo. If you've got the budget, you could also add SNS' Recomp20, which has not only improved my physique physically, but (bloodwork proven) physiologically too.
Would you mind elaborating on what the Recomp20 did for your labs, or point me to where you posted such info? Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would you mind elaborating on what the Recomp20 did for your labs, or point me to where you posted such info? Thank you.
He posted his results in the Recomp20 thread.

Direct copy and paste:

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He posted his results in the Recomp20 thread.

Direct copy and paste:

One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

Some people reading may not realize just how significant that is. For perspective, that is:
  • A 3.8 point increase is approximately a 25% increase in testosterone levels in 4 weeks on Recomp20.
  • A 6.02 point increase is approximately a 40% increase in testosterone levels at the twelve week mark with 12 weeks on Recomp20 and 8 weeks on M-Test.
Steve beat me to it, but yes.