Bulk D-Aspartic Acid

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually didn't have any problems at all while on DAA so who knows. Libido in week 3-4 was HIGH!

I referenced if saying I can't definitively say without prior blood work it was the DAA. Though it is possible. Definitely won't hurt and will only help to have one along with it either way.

This was 3 days post use too for what it's worth. New protocol is attacking prolactin along with some T force for 30-40 days see where we go from here! Fun stuff haha

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^interesting results Grambo...how much (dosage) of L-dopa would you think along side that DAA dosage to keep prolactin at bay?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
^^interesting results Grambo...how much (dosage) of L-dopa would you think along side that DAA dosage to keep prolactin at bay?
B vitamins may be the most economic route as they control prolactin and act as methyl donors.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Update

I can't be for certain that this was caused by my high dosing of DAA or that I had this problem already (since my levels of T were low and been tryign to bring them up) BUT...

Blood work form Yesterday 4/19

PRL 16.4 HIGH Range for Lab 4.0-15.2

So to be on safe side might want to add in some sort of prolactin control such as Ldopa
What were the other numbers for your new bloodwork?

And B-vitamins you say...does that mean B6/P-5-P or is there some kind of B vitamin complex etc.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
B vitamins may be the most economic route as they control prolactin and act as methyl donors.
yeah vit b6 would be cheaper and the way I would go, but wanted to know how much ed...I found and read somewhere that around 200-400mg of vit b6 ed if you are showing symtoms and 100-200mg ed for preventative measures for prolactin issues...wonder if this is solid info... :think:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What were the other numbers for your new bloodwork?

And B-vitamins you say...does that mean B6/P-5-P or is there some kind of B vitamin complex etc.
Well I posted other bloodwork a fee posts ago and then got a simple CORT/PRL test done to check for problems.

I'd use Bvitamins for methyl donor and some prolactin but I'd still go with a decent Ldopa product as well but that's just me personally.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well I posted other bloodwork a fee posts ago and then got a simple CORT/PRL test done to check for problems.

I'd use Bvitamins for methyl donor and some prolactin but I'd still go with a decent Ldopa product as well but that's just me personally.
My Day 1 is today, Ill report back. And thanks for all the bloodwork youve done. Good stuff. I got a B-Complex supplement and will probably add some dopa soon. Going to run it with sustain alpha and see wtf the deal is.

Asmodean

Awards
I have been using 1.5g fadogia with 3g DAA every day for the past 4 weeks. I have not used either substance prior.

Though I have no bloodwork to provide concrete evidence of increased T...I can say (anecdotally) that I have noticed a marked increase in libido as well as motivation in the gym (both had been lacking after a recent 4-chloro cycle {2 months prior to initial DAA dosing})

I have just recently added ~500mg bulk nutra 20% coleus to the mix as well. I plan on reducing the DAA dosage to ~1.5-2g per day and ride it out until the T-Force fadogia runs out.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
So have we come to some sort of conclusion on the best ways to take it

3 grams in AM with Sam-e and B-6?
what else should we add to it?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
cheapest Ldopa product?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
We need the bulk arachidonic acid back to go with the DAA.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I know dopamine is king when it comes to controlling prolactin, but for those of us who can't use dopamine-based approaches (like me; RX drug interaction-amphetamine)...tell me if this is a reasonable option.

Since DAA seems to increase estrogen and prolactin in a relatively dose dependent, cumulative manner, could one use Formestane LV or a similarly potent Formestane product (e.g., a topical version like CELs or some Penetrate mix) along with DAA for a month or so to control the increase in estrogen and consequently the estrogen-associated increase in prolactin? (I realize prolactin can increase independently of increased estrogen, but elevated estradiol/estrogen does seem to increase prolactin synthesis and secretion.)

If so, this seems like it would be a good "2nd best" option for using DAA for say a month at a time for people like myself. Thoughts?

Thanks

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Worth a shot IMO
Since DAA seems to increase estrogen and prolactin in a relatively dose dependent, cumulative manner, could one use Formestane LV or a similarly potent Formestane product (e.g., a topical version like CELs or some Penetrate mix) along with DAA for a month or so to control the increase in estrogen and consequently the estrogen-associated increase in prolactin? (I realize prolactin can increase independently of increased estrogen, but elevated estradiol/estrogen does seem to increase prolactin synthesis and secretion.)

If so, this seems like it would be a good "2nd best" option for using DAA for say a month at a time for people like myself. Thoughts?

Thanks
That increase is what worries me.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My estrogen was hardly raised and very insignificant for the amount test was increased (they obviously go hand in hand) and my prolactin was high but not dramatically so and even in some labs would be in range.
My results were also taking much more than most are at 6gs per day.

Just some food for thought.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
That increase is what worries me.
I was mainly thinking of using estrogen control as an alternative means of controlling prolactin increases (which are arguably not significant at the 3-4g for 12 day regime as with PP's TCF-1). The prolactin increase is probably more of an issue with say a 30 day cycle (and the higher doses of course).

I think that the increase in total test and consequently DHT will do an ample job of offsetting any possible issues associated with a mild increase in estradiol since said androgens are natural anti-estrogens (esp. DHT).

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also even PP says they just made it that way because of the study and if people didn't like it. I think at 3-4g prolactin Increase will be minimal. Could you use b6?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Also even PP says they just made it that way because of the study and if people didn't like it. I think at 3-4g prolactin Increase will be minimal. Could you use b6?
It seems like B6 and/or P5P would be ample for prolactin control, esp. with the short-term use of DAA or TCF-1. I think someone suggested the same thing at Primordial's forum (tired, can't remember). I think only high dose/longer-term use would warrant Vitex or Formestane or similar for most people (just a guess).

I'm on day 6 of a bottle of TCF-1. I haven't had any notable problems yet and I don't suspect that I will on a 12 day cycle of the stuff. I take a B-complex and P5P daily anyway, so I'll see how that goes. It seems like the stuff takes a while to kick in; I am noticing increased vascularity on my arms lately, and my mood seems normal/good, but I haven't had any libido increase yet (but it seems like it takes 1-2 weeks to fully kick in based on others' comments). I started it pretty much right after I finished a TRS/Torem PCT too which seemed to work fine as far as recovery from my cycle. The timing isn't ideal, but I don't suspect it will hurt anything.

I actually PM'ed Eric a week ago about running the TCF-1 right after finishing my PCT (b/c that is when I got my bottle), and he replied back to me today and said the TCF-1 is still going to help despite not being run earlier (despite the fact that my PCT just ended IOW). And honestly, I am about 99.9% sure that I don't need recovery help from my last cycle; this is just an extra boost. In any case, Eric's comment is good news b/c I started the TCF-1 about 1 day after I PM'ed Eric (last week-LOL). I'm impatient and it's almost vacation time:).

Anyway, sorry for babbling on about my TCF-1 run so far. Time for sleep.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
i really think 12 days is too short to experience the full benefits of this amazing amino acid.

i would do 24 days on, 12 days off and again 24 days on.

FadeIntoBig

Awards
I think taking a decent B-complex (w/ some P5P for the B6 portion) would be perfect along with this, or even a multi with a decent dose of the B vits. in it might be even better 'cause most athletes prolly need to be taking a multi. anyhow.

You'd get your methyl donor and some potential for prolactin control all in one.

I myself would probably rather have prolactin a bit elevated than to megadose an L-dopa analogue and/or B6 (too much of any form of B6 isn't a good thing).

As with the T/E ratio, I think it's the T/PRO ratio that in the end is probably more important than elevated PRO levels. So if you get a good T boost with a smaller boost in PRO, I'd think that would be acceptable unless prolactin really aggravates some pre-existing gyno.

It could even be that prolactin rises b/c the D-Asp has some kind of blunting effect on PRO receptors or some-such. That could actually explain part of the LH increase also because usually the two are opposed (as-in sometimes high PRO is a correlated with some cases of secondary hypogonadism).

Regardless I think the only other reason (besides a gyno flare-up) to be concerned about PRO in the higher end of the range would be because it is also lowering LH production and that obviously wasn't happening from Grambo's blood work.

Grambo, didn't you say that your "refractory period" was next to nil. If so the prolactin levels didn't seem to adversely effect you, right?

FadeIntoBig

Awards
Anxiety, panic, and nervousness, me and Russian have over 1000ng's of test, so we do NOT need neuro-stimulatives.
Same w/ me and SAMe - I felt like crap from day one, but at least felt better soon (a couple of days) after stopping it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think taking a decent B-complex (w/ some P5P for the B6 portion) would be perfect along with this, or even a multi with a decent dose of the B vits. in it might be even better 'cause most athletes prolly need to be taking a multi. anyhow.

You'd get your methyl donor and some potential for prolactin control all in one.

I myself would probably rather have prolactin a bit elevated than to megadose an L-dopa analogue and/or B6 (too much of any form of B6 isn't a good thing).

As with the T/E ratio, I think it's the T/PRO ratio that in the end is probably more important than elevated PRO levels. So if you get a good T boost with a smaller boost in PRO, I'd think that would be acceptable unless prolactin really aggravates some pre-existing gyno.

It could even be that prolactin rises b/c the D-Asp has some kind of blunting effect on PRO receptors or some-such. That could actually explain part of the LH increase also because usually the two are opposed (as-in sometimes high PRO is a correlated with some cases of secondary hypogonadism).

Regardless I think the only other reason (besides a gyno flare-up) to be concerned about PRO in the higher end of the range would be because it is also lowering LH production and that obviously wasn't happening from Grambo's blood work.

Grambo, didn't you say that your "refractory period" was next to nil. If so the prolactin levels didn't seem to adversely effect you, right?
LH and T were increased significantly in the post bloodwork with estrogen really not raised much at all and technically was percentage wise lower in ratio to test.
I wish I had PRL blood prior to the one I did post DAA as I had been concerned I was having some hypogonadal signs (mainly low test but also a small amount of ED that I can't full equate to low test do to the timing with sky high stress and large stim intake at the time but worth noting) so it's possible I had some slightly high PRL to begin with. I just like to put that out there for people looking at these results.

I don't doubt some increase was from DAA as it has the mechanism to do so and I was double dosing what was in the study.

That being said I had ZERO signs of high PRL. Refractory was and continues to be high, somewhat normal for me. And no other sexual problems to speak of or any other signs really.

I'm still working on getting my Test levels up but even after a week off anything still feeling good and bedroom activity is A++ haha
Now running Ldopa 300mg split into 3 doses + Tforce and will reevaluate PRL and Test in 4-5 weeks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
according to these italian studies d-aspartic acid was taken by test subject safely for at least 90 days! (to raise sperm quality and motility)

http://www.pharmaguida.com/eng/dadavit.asp (scroll down for studies)
NB: Always review data critically, especially if they're trying to sell you something.

Read their wording carefully; they are saying that
The integration of the substance by oral way during one spermiogenic cycle (nearly 90 days) helps the increasing of the number of spermatozoon and their motility.
However they give no reference. If you look at all 4 studies they give, not a single one talks about a 90day administration of DAA; the closest thing is the 2009 study for 12 days. Also as BBers, you are probably more concerned about Free Testosterone levels than fertility, right?

I believe they are implying that the average time for sperm maturation is 90 days, which isn't terribly off. Most estimates around around 70 or so days.

They aren't providing any safety data or information about continuous long term administration of DAA in humans. While I personally feel it's probably safe to run for a few weeks, don't be misled by that website.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
NB: Always review data critically, especially if they're trying to sell you something.

Read their wording carefully; they are saying that

However they give no reference. If you look at all 4 studies they give, not a single one talks about a 90day administration of DAA; the closest thing is the 2009 study for 12 days. Also as BBers, you are probably more concerned about Free Testosterone levels than fertility, right?

I believe they are implying that the average time for sperm maturation is 90 days, which isn't terribly off. Most estimates around around 70 or so days.

They aren't providing any safety data or information about continuous long term administration of DAA in humans. While I personally feel it's probably safe to run for a few weeks, don't be misled by that website.

(Sidenote, if anybody is interested in appraising literature, you might want to check out Guyatt's book. I was lucky to have him teach myself and 6 peers how to look at articles, but that resource is pretty good albeit long)
how was your libido while on daa? did it raise it significantly? if so, when did it set in?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
EST is releasing a D-aspartic acid product. its the new Propadrol , it has the same AI component the 3-ohat like methyl mass and it has 3 grams of a prop blend of D-aspartic and NMDA, plus some 7,8 benzo or 7methoxy cant remember which one
I have not seen or heard anything about this yet, do you have any information? Who passed along the advance tip?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
EST is releasing a D-aspartic acid product. its the new Propadrol , it has the same AI component the 3-ohat like methyl mass and it has 3 grams of a prop blend of D-aspartic and NMDA, plus some 7,8 benzo or 7methoxy cant remember which one
This will be out next month...

sickwitit51

Awards
I'm on week 2 of an epi cycle, I've been reading about the daa and i want to give it a go in the form of pp TCF-1. Since the daa converts cholesterol to test, I'm going to run it along with omega's T-Force which works by increasing testicular cholesterol. I'm going to run these two supps along with nolva for 5 weeks at 60/40/20/20/10. Since im running the nolva you guys think i should still add in the L-dopa? Thoughts?

ArtificalIntl

Awards
I'm looking into DAA, and stacking it.

Sofar I've been reading and options are L-Dopa, GABA, P-5-P.

Anyone have any suggestions? I plan on using a pre-workout and working out in the am early. I also plan on taking from EGCG. I have a low libido atm as well, not due to any cycle or anything ingested though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would taking powerfull withe the DAA be good for keping the prolactin levels down?

would taking powerfull withe the DAA be good for keping the prolactin levels down?
Ingredient in PowerFULL has been shown to decrease prolactin and plus the cholorphytum and mucuna can increase LH, testosterone and HGH.

PowerFULL has been on the market 4 powerful years of great feedback.

It is and was the first HGH/LH/Tesoterone supplement that have resurfaced recenlty,

Beyond lowering prolactin it has many postive functions for bodybuilders and athletes..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ingredient in PowerFULL has been shown to decrease prolactin and plus the cholorphytum and mucuna can increase LH, testosterone and HGH.

PowerFULL has been on the market 4 powerful years of great feedback.

It is and was the first HGH/LH/Tesoterone supplement that have resurfaced recenlty,

Beyond lowering prolactin it has many postive functions for bodybuilders and athletes..
Yeah, but why safed musli if releases prolactin?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am just afraid of the negative hormone effects of DAA after i would stop.....would taking powerfull while taking DAA be enough to keep this from happening, or what else could i do? just shorter cycles liek teh 12 on 12 off thing?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
i am just afraid of the negative hormone effects of DAA after i would stop.....would taking powerfull while taking DAA be enough to keep this from happening, or what else could i do? just shorter cycles liek teh 12 on 12 off thing?
I honestly don't think DAA is strong enough to suppress your testosterone levels that much. Think about it, when DAA first came onto the scene, everyone was talking about how it would replace hormones. Then, when everyone realized that it did not have the same effect in humans that it did in lab rats, everyone started saying how it would be great for post-cycle. In my opinion, you won't be suppressed that much at all from DAA. I am a firm believer in staying on your natural test boosters; like Powerful, goat weed, etc.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has anyone seen any legitimate gains from DAA?
without any type of control group vs placebo group vs supplemental DAA group it would not be any kind of clinical data.

I ran the powder at 6G with all types of other supps and the effects I felt / got were minimal at best. I did not however do any type of bloodwork so its still a guess what if anything the daa provided. I've been off all supp's this past summer, (too much $$$) but I still have a new can of daa from NP waiting. Perhaps I will notice something from a clean start.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
without any type of control group vs placebo group vs supplemental DAA group it would not be any kind of clinical data.

I ran the powder at 6G with all types of other supps and the effects I felt / got were minimal at best. I did not however do any type of bloodwork so its still a guess what if anything the daa provided. I've been off all supp's this past summer, (too much $$$) but I still have a new can of daa from NP waiting. Perhaps I will notice something from a clean start.
You have a great attitude, but I sincerely doubt it. Think about any PH cycle that you have ever done. I always feel effects within 5 days. I was on DAA for 3 weeks and didn't notice anything substantial.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly don't think DAA is strong enough to suppress your testosterone levels that much. Think about it, when DAA first came onto the scene, everyone was talking about how it would replace hormones. Then, when everyone realized that it did not have the same effect in humans that it did in lab rats, everyone started saying how it would be great for post-cycle. In my opinion, you won't be suppressed that much at all from DAA. I am a firm believer in staying on your natural test boosters; like Powerful, goat weed, etc.
It works with your endogenous hormones not replacing them as exogenous AAS do. There will be no shut down. I have never heard anyone say it would replace steroids but I am sure some of the hype from some products sounds that way. It increases Test at a high level for a good price. Cheap/Proven/Effective.

Adding in other natural substances should only increase benefits.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
The greatest thing since creatine. Will become a staple of *legal* sports supplements.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Eventually the FDA will classify it as a drug, so it can be sold through prescriptions.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i shoudlnt worry about it efffecting my hormones too much like my body will be able to return to baseline on its own.......... would DAA and powerful be a good stack u think or should i take them seperately? One better than hte other?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely different products. Yes they would be a good stack though. Would only benefit eachother.

Yes DAA just sends signals for your body to naturally make more testosterone and declines to baseline once discontinuation occurs.

pressmaster

Awards
is 2-4g a good dose and could u just take a good dose of l-apartic acid as it converts to daa and u get endurance increasing effects from theaa.Eric marchewitz seems to support this idea n his book but would like to get some general consensus on it!!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
celc5 Supplement Logs 23