Bulk D-Aspartic Acid

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I welcome his opinion on the DAA but I don't need some diatribe on how all the supplement companies and members of this forum conspire to rip us all off.
Indeed, supp industry has seem worse days that this. I remember when almost nothing was effective, not even protein powder. Before whey!! Yah most supp companies are still trying to make a buck off our ignorance but that is changing...

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
The attitude is because I'm actually trying to help, and I'm a little more than annoyed by the fact that when I actually try to give a true, unbiased opinion, I get flack from people who are on company payrolls and their corresponding 18-21 year old minions who have self esteem issues and simply want to jump on any band wagon. This has become too much of a popularity contest and WAY TOO much of a medium for companies to advertise, and less of a true educational forum.

I am an expert on very few things in this world, but working out and supplementation are two of the things that I am an expert on.

My goal is to try and save other people time, money, and effort by giving TRUTHFUL reviews of products that I have tried.
apparently 4 years gives you a wealth of knowledge. Not to mention there's no such thing as a degree in bro-science, so I highly doubt your credentials anyway. By the way, telling the guy thats 5'8 180 to bulk up to your "level" is rather trivial considering you're only 6'0 201, if your stats are correct. I'll take advice from guys that don't gel their hair and pound heinekins while eating their mom's home cooked dinners at 25. There are no such things as "experts" in this industry especially when a new product comes out. Just when we think we have a mechanism of action or we "know" this and this will work synergistically we're left baffled. Maybe you should lay off all the Test E "bro" because you're trying to blow the whistle on a product that hasn't even really had the chance to be up for testing, albeit antectdotal.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Alright, how about a breather.......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fd5RoCAbY"]YouTube- Communist Roll'd[/ame]

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that the dude from the Enzyte commercials ??

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Is that the dude from the Enzyte commercials ??
Yeap, and he's on Enzyte in the video too!....Do you think he sings like that when he's doing the freaky? haha

Not wanting to get too far off topic but the mystery of why some supplements work for some but not others has confused me. The issue of non-responders can bring up mixed feelings of marketing hype and non biased (sponsored) logs. To that end is it feasible that an over active digestive system where the stomach acids are more harsh would possibly cause a supplement being made less effective ? ie would there be any reason to suspect a ph or alkalinity imbalance is to blame for the poor response to DAA and if so would a green product use to sabilize ph levels be of any use or benifit.
This happens with drugs not just supplements. Why are some people allergic to apples and others are not?

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
just saw the rants not really the whole thread. have these non-responders tried stacking with some methyl donors?...also not only do genetics seem to play a large part and supplement response between users... but I've had products affect me differently as I got old older, whether that is the general ability to recognize the effect ingredients have on me or an actual difference in chemical response is unbeknownst to me.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
just lookin' through the forums, yeah it looks as if the efficacy of this product can be established it'll be part of a stack, not necessarily a standalone...40% is a good increase, but a lot of products have great initial test values, but don't quite live up to it in real world application. Also, a guy recommended b12 as a methyl donor... one would have to make sure not to use the not as readily bioavailable cyanocobalamin, but the much more effective methylcobalamin, right?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In regards to the nmda muscle warfare product. -

Im pretty sure its the return of Fizogen re-badged and ready to swindle the lifting public once again. The Only brand to Rival Muscletech in terms of ridiculousness. Need I mention the strap?

Last edited:
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mines in the country... must have come pony express. Probably start it late this week.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine just arrived !
got it in my hands now

It's 1/4 tsp = 650mg so for ease of measure I'll start 1/2 tsp for 1.3g 2x /day
Still trying to figure the time to dose....before bed, early am, preWO, postWO....?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Mine just arrived !
got it in my hands now

Still trying to figure the time to dose....before bed, early am, preWO, postWO....?
I would opt for early morning, and pre wo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine just arrived !
got it in my hands now

I am going 6 AM 4 PM 3/4 tsp ea. dose. When I get it... Not nutra's fault they were quick USPS sucks though.

Asmodean

Awards
PA Says "hopefully within four weeks. I have raw d-aspartic coming in and then i have to make a calcium chelate into it and incorportate it into liquid. plus i have to wait for labels

the stuff is gonna be alot better than the straight powder which doesnt dissolve worth crap

oh, and when the d-aspartic acid comes in i have to test it to make sure its not l-aspartic acid repackaged. You have to do a very specific test to tell the difference because the physical properties of d and l are exactly the same so HPLC, mass spec, NMR, melting point or any of the other typical analytical methods are useless "

Then he replies to:

Next: Started Thursday so only a few days in. 3grams in water upon waking with 400mg I3C and Sam-e. And 3grams st night.
So far feeling good but obviously early to say.

with:
doesnt dissolve at all does it

NP Aspartic Acid dissolves easily in water from what I have found. Has the above "test" to differentiate l-aspartic from d-aspartic been done? Do we have any reason to question this, or is this just another of PA's drama inducing ploys?

*PA Quotes taken from various PHF threadz. In B4 Strong join date to post count.

Last edited:

Asmodean

Awards
More Info from PA:

D-aspartic acid quality issues!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had tested my first sample of D-aspartic acid. It ended up being DL-aspartic acid. DL-aspartic is very cheap and only consists of 50% D-aspartic acid

I am not surprised by this. There is only one test that can differentiate D from L from DL, and that is specific rotation test which is done on a polarimeter. Luckily Beejis has a polarimeter.

China will rip people off if they think they can and it looks like they are doing it now. Eager companies will buy bulk material hoping to be first to market and they will be screwed because they don't know any better.

So this is a warning to consumers and to companies. Look out for the DL- rip off

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
Damn dude, you've been a member since 2002 and you are just now posting?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously...I need to know what's up with that?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly getting sick and tired of these chineses suppliers!

Asmodean

Awards
would suck if we were all ripped :0
Some people seem to be getting results from it so far. Even if it was DL-aspartic acid wouldn't the dosage just need to be increased to compensate for the 50% difference?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this begs the question does NP bulk DAA meet the criteria of the specific rotation test which is done on a polarimeter ?

or for that matter have any of the other DAA products been tested -

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^This!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, pay 10X more for USA made or test everything coming out of China for quality and reward the honest companies...those are the choices. China's going through what we went through in the late 1800's/early 1900's.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people seem to be getting results from it so far. Even if it was DL-aspartic acid wouldn't the dosage just need to be increased to compensate for the 50% difference?
Depends what effects the different enantiomers have on activity, but in general yes. However the other enantiomer can have undesired effects.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Depends what effects the different enantiomers have on activity, but in general yes. However the other enantiomer can have undesired effects.
What effects are you referring to? I'm unaware of any...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA Says "hopefully within four weeks. I have raw d-aspartic coming in and then i have to make a calcium chelate into it and incorportate it into liquid. plus i have to wait for labels

the stuff is gonna be alot better than the straight powder which doesnt dissolve worth crap

oh, and when the d-aspartic acid comes in i have to test it to make sure its not l-aspartic acid repackaged. You have to do a very specific test to tell the difference because the physical properties of d and l are exactly the same so HPLC, mass spec, NMR, melting point or any of the other typical analytical methods are useless "

Then he replies to:

Next: Started Thursday so only a few days in. 3grams in water upon waking with 400mg I3C and Sam-e. And 3grams st night.
So far feeling good but obviously early to say.

with:
doesnt dissolve at all does it

NP Aspartic Acid dissolves easily in water from what I have found. Has the above "test" to differentiate l-aspartic from d-aspartic been done? Do we have any reason to question this, or is this just another of PA's drama inducing ploys?

*PA Quotes taken from various PHF threadz. In B4 Strong join date to post count.
Heyyyyy Thats me! LOL

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA just posted this:

this time around i sent beejis standards for D, DL , and L along with another commercial sample. he tested all and all came out as they were supposed to

and then he retested the sample i mentioned earlier in this thread. apparently he did not use the correct acid concentration or something the first time. anyway, that sample was actually good this time around

the orignial sample was from nutraplanet btw

so carry on

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
PA just posted this:

this time around i sent beejis standards for D, DL , and L along with another commercial sample. he tested all and all came out as they were supposed to

and then he retested the sample i mentioned earlier in this thread. apparently he did not use the correct acid concentration or something the first time. anyway, that sample was actually good this time around

the orignial sample was from nutraplanet btw

so carry on
I was never concerned, but at least PA stated such.

people are quick to judge even without hard evidence. The sky was falling very fast.

Hundred dollars that NP recieved 20 emails for a refund from "loyal" customers.

Sam I Am

Sam I Am

Banned
Awards
I've been steadily running it without any concern for the purity. Say what you will, but I do trust that Nutra gets the best raws possible. I am adding Anabolic Pump to the mix now.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I'll hang in there...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After speaking with PA via email, he has confirmed that the testing for our DAA proved that it is D-Aspartic Acid.
There you go... thanks Stryder, it does not alter anything for me but it is nice to be reasured.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He publicly stated it was wrong yesterday on some forums as well. A lot of people jumping to conclusions relatively fast on this one, but with all the stuff going on in the last year or so (well always ha) I guess it is somewhat understandable.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah Nutraplanet, always delivering the real deal.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does speak volumes for Nutra