BRITE™

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Got mine as well today along with a few free Thermogums, thanks Matt. I love the unmarked liquid orals, makes me feel like I am Barry Bonds taking the Clear.

I would imagine it has to be placebo/coincidence after only one dose, but I was even colder at the gym than usual today (they keep it way too cold in my gym) - I think I remember there being an ingredient in Brite that was supposed to contribute to the "cold fat loss" effect??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine as well today along with a few free Thermogums, thanks Matt. I love the unmarked liquid orals, makes me feel like I am Barry Bonds taking the Clear.

I would imagine it has to be placebo/coincidence after only one dose, but I was even colder at the gym than usual today (they keep it way too cold in my gym) - I think I remember there being an ingredient in Brite that was supposed to contribute to the "cold fat loss" effect??
That would be the peppermint oil. It also has a side benefit of improving the taste. With the powdered ingredients added, the combination....could taste better.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't bother me a bit, I parachute a bunch of bulk powders 2x a day to keep the supplement budget down. For the Brite I do what I have always done with research chems and the like. Fill mouth with liquid and hold, squirt the Brite into my mouth, and then rinse it down with more liquid.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
did everyone get there brite already?
i want mine!
is there a way to track the order?

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards
Where are you all ordering this from (Brite)?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it another day or two and if you don't get it Matt will figure it out/make it right. Let us know

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Give it another day or two and if you don't get it Matt will figure it out/make it right. Let us know
I'm not worried, just super excited to start it!! What shipper do you use? USPS, FedEx, ups?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i got my package im stoked!!
just took my first 3ml serving................. its a little bitter.. hard for me to describe the after taste. i need to wash it down with some water for sure

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried, just super excited to start it!! What shipper do you use? USPS, FedEx, ups?
both of my orders from the Evomuse site came USPS. I am in GA and got my order Thursday

i got my package im stoked!!
just took my first 3ml serving................. its a little bitter.. hard for me to describe the after taste. i need to wash it down with some water for sure
Yeah, I fill my mouth with liquid and squirt it into the liquid, then drink more right after to wash it down. Works pretty well. The taste of Brite is pretty bearable compared to some other stuff though IMO, but I still prefer to wash it down.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
i got my package im stoked!! just took my first 3ml serving................. its a little bitter.. hard for me to describe the after taste. i need to wash it down with some water for sure
Got my order today!!! USPS! Menthol burbs all the way hahhaahha

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
both of my orders from the Evomuse site came USPS. I am in GA and got my order Thursday

Yeah, I fill my mouth with liquid and squirt it into the liquid, then drink more right after to wash it down. Works pretty well. The taste of Brite is pretty bearable compared to some other stuff though IMO, but I still prefer to wash it down.
What are you using to mask it? I've almost puked trying it each time. I've never had a problem with bulk powders, but this is not agreeing with me at all.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
usually water and don't really notice it...hold the liquid in your mouth instead of swallowing and then squirt the brite into the liquid, then wash it down with more. do it fairly quickly

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usually water and don't really notice it...hold the liquid in your mouth instead of swallowing and then squirt the brite into the liquid, then wash it down with more. do it fairly quickly
If you use Tabasco sauce instead of water, you won't even notice the BRITE.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff gonna cause heartburn? I'm really interested in this. Kind of at a fat loss plateau

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
hey dsade

side effects of taking brite?
i had the runs in the bathroom
my girl took a 5ml dose after dinner she ended up feeling nauseous/weak and threw up middle of the night
i actually felt the same way when i took my first dose just less pronounced

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
hey dsade side effects of taking brite? i had the runs in the bathroom my girl took a 5ml dose after dinner she ended up feeling nauseous/weak and threw up middle of the night i actually felt the same way when i took my first dose just less pronounced
I've actually noticed the same thing... This tears up my stomach. Would taking it after food help? Been mostly taking it at different times, without food.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey dsade side effects of taking brite? i had the runs in the bathroom my girl took a 5ml dose after dinner she ended up feeling nauseous/weak and threw up middle of the night i actually felt the same way when i took my first dose just less pronounced
I've been sitting in the bathroom one and off all day. This is completely wreaking havoc on my stomach and butt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not suppose to take more than 3ml at a time. Spread them out

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
I think he said dosing too much at once or taking doses too close together might do that due to the tung oil. My first 2 daily doses were great, but I took the 3rd one too soon and wont' be making that mistake again.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
I've been sitting in the bathroom one and off all day. This is completely wreaking havoc on my stomach and butt
yeah me too... and im taking it with food
my girl took a 5ml dose yesterday at dinner and she threw up middle of the night
shes texting me at school saying shes having a headache and she feels hot

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Not suppose to take more than 3ml at a time. Spread them out
I've made sure to not take more than 3ml... I've been following the instructions. Maybe space them out farther apart? Maybe 4-5 hours plus?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking 3ml at 5-6 hours apart and still in the bathroom all day.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 3ml at 5-6 hours apart and still in the bathroom all day.
i do 3ml 3x a day as well
i dont hit the bathroom after a dose
but when i do its like an open faucet

edit: im hoping that my body will soon get used to it. like with daa and forskohli

daman43

Awards
I had the same issue. I knocked it to 1.5 ml and spread it out, seems to be working better for me. I may cap my doses, I took some gel cap version that Matt let me try out a few months ago and zero gut distress with that.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 and just starting having the same issues. Puked at work and the runs. Day 1 and 2 I had no issues. Woke up today and it's been tough so far. Left work early incase I shart myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on day 3 and just starting having the same issues. Puked at work and the runs. Day 1 and 2 I had no issues. Woke up today and it's been tough so far. Left work early incase I shart myself.
Initially, you might want to start with 2ml and build up. The CLnA is something that is pretty foreign to the GI tract, and might take some getting used to.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Initially, you might want to start with 2ml and build up. The CLnA is something that is pretty foreign to the GI tract, and might take some getting used to.
That's kinda what I was thinking was that there would be an adjustment period, like someone said similar to forskolin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's funny....years and years of dysfunction conditions us to expect certain environments and, even though it's for our own good, the body rebels against change.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
It's funny....years and years of dysfunction conditions us to expect certain environments and, even though it's for our own good, the body rebels against change.
I plan on lowering the dose for a few days to see how that works.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't think I have a choice but to lower the dose, haven't spent this much time in the bathroom in a long time

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought this for my boy too and he's throwing up since day one. He's on his third day or so.

He's spacing it out 3ml every 4-5 hours.

Told him try 2ml every 4-5 to see if it helps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose 3 down the hatch for me, capped. No problems at all.

I wanted to wait until most people received theirs before I jumped back into dosing.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
It's taken me about a week for my gut to get used to this at full dose.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I have to wonder if using digestive enzymes (lipase, pancreatin, pancrelipase?) might help. In my experience, adding a significant amount of oil to a typically low fat diet can make things... motile.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My boy about to quit today. He can't handle it. Makes him nauseous and throw up

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My boy about to quit today. He can't handle it. Makes him nauseous and throw up
At what dosage? Think it might be a taste thing?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what dosage? Think it might be a taste thing?
He did 3ml three times per day than switched to 2ml spread apart 4-5 hours. Nothing has worked. I told him give it a few more days. He started Monday. He throws up and makes him feel like sh.t

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He did 3ml three times per day than switched to 2ml spread apart 4-5 hours. Nothing has worked. I told him give it a few more days. He started Monday. He throws up and makes him feel like sh.t
Keep me posted if you would.

I know sometimes when I make oil suspensions for research chems (usually Olive or Walnut oil) the taste alone triggers my gag reflex and I feel queasy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep me posted if you would. I know sometimes when I make oil suspensions for research chems (usually Olive or Walnut oil) the taste alone triggers my gag reflex and I feel queasy.
Yea he said if it don't go away by Sunday he's giving up.

Is there anything to help it? Would it diminish in due time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea he said if it don't go away by Sunday he's giving up.

Is there anything to help it? Would it diminish in due time?
I acclimated within 3 days with the initial testing I did...this time around was even quicker. Even so, I'm choosing to cap mine up for portability (and lack of taste).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I acclimated within 3 days with the initial testing I did...this time around was even quicker. Even so, I'm choosing to cap mine up for portability (and lack of taste).
Oh man. Ima try mines in two weeks. Hopefully I can deal.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for a week or so and am having some bathroom issues, but it comes and goes - have had some days where it was noteworthy and some where it was fine all day. Trying to figure out what helps and what doesn't as far as timing/diet but haven't figured it out yet. No throwing up or anything for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on it for a week or so and am having some bathroom issues, but it comes and goes - have had some days where it was noteworthy and some where it was fine all day. Trying to figure out what helps and what doesn't as far as timing/diet but haven't figured it out yet. No throwing up or anything for me.
How's your body temperature? Today is about day 6 here, and my body temperature has been raised all day, almost to uncomfortable levels.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems like it's going to be hard to run for 8+ weeks

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the body temp up a little bit so far during the day but nothing too major yet - could possibly be blunted by the cold extremities from a keto diet? I always get cold hands and feet when in keto - seems to be common from what I've read. Today was actually the first day I have had carbs since I started Brite so I will see how it feels tonight/tomorrow. I've actually felt even colder than usual at the gym - think I mentioned it previously but they keep it way too cold in my gym. Probably a combo of cold air blowing/sweat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 9
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 96
dsade Evomuse 1728