BRITE™

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brite betas should be up tomorrow along with our new protein flavoring system MyoPeptide.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided against the capsules (mostly because of cost) and instead found some oral syringes with adapters. I'm waiting for the caps to come in (though I do have a workaround right now), but the beta bottles will come with a 5ml oral syringe shrink wrapped onto the bottle. Dosage is 3ml, 3 times a day. Now, if you have capsules of your own and want to make some portable doses for during the day, you can do that - the oils will stay in the capsule just fine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomm on personal site correct? How much?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomm on personal site correct? How much?
Pulling out the capsules saves a few bucks. It'll probably be around $25.

I'm already putting in the final order for a full batch - I think the oral syringes will work perfectly. I know they did when we made SesaThin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pulling out the capsules saves a few bucks. It'll probably be around $25. I'm already putting in the final order for a full batch - I think the oral syringes will work perfectly. I know they did when we made SesaThin.
Excellent. Can't wait. Now is there anything to avoid while on this? Or can be stacked with pretty much anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. Can't wait. Now is there anything to avoid while on this? Or can be stacked with pretty much anything?
This is a singularly acting product, which means no interactions with anything.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a singularly acting product, which means no interactions with anything.
What I wanted to hear. ;-) can't wait for mañana

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered 4 of them suckas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about 30 of the VB-12 methylB12 strips left too, along with plenty of Thermogum. I'll make sure everyone gets extra stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about 30 of the VB-12 methylB12 strips left too, along with plenty of Thermogum. I'll make sure everyone gets extra stuff.
You the man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We need that thank you button back!!!!

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
is this something that works better the longer its used?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i got 2... along with cocvado<- brilliant one and flavoring packs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this something that works better the longer its used?
Yes, most definitely. This is probably going to work best as a 4 month on/2 month off product. It takes time to convert pure white adipocytes to beige (brite) cells.

I wish I could quantify what you can expect as far as increases in energy expenditure, but nobody has researched a full product like this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, most definitely. This is probably going to work best as a 4 month on/2 month off product. It takes time to convert pure white adipocytes to beige (brite) cells. I wish I could quantify what you can expect as far as increases in energy expenditure, but nobody has researched a full product like this.
Use everyday? Or workout days only? I'm assuming ED?

Also best used before workout? Or as soon as you wake up?

Damn 1 month on and "2" months off? Geez long break lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use everyday? Or workout days only? I'm assuming ED?

Also best used before workout? Or as soon as you wake up?

Damn 1 month on and "2" months off? Geez long break lol
4 months and 2 months off. :)

Use every day...timing doesn't matter, just 3 doses per day (total of 9ml)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 months and 2 months off. :) Use every day...timing doesn't matter, just 3 doses per day (total of 9ml)
Oh sh!t lol. My bad. Read wrong smh

Ok 4 months on will yield the best results than.

Now the dosage is one time or spread out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sh!t lol. My bad. Read wrong smh

Ok 4 months on will yield the best results than.

Now the dosage is one time or spread out?
Take my advice and spread it out. When experimenting with dosage, I went up to 4g of Tung Oil at one time. My intestines and my toilet paper supply suffered for it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take my advice and spread it out. When experimenting with dosage, I went up to 4g of Tung Oil at one time. My intestines and my toilet paper supply suffered for it.
Lmao oh geez. I'm def taking your word lol. I sh!t a lot as is and wife hates it. She will kick me out this time around. Lmao!

Cool
-spread doses people-

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, when is the new GDA coming about?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, when is the new GDA coming about?
As soon as I come up with an extra $20k, which is about what a new product costs. :)

The MyoSynergy initial screwup, and now the delay in ingredients has cost me a ton...which pushes back a lot of things I wanted out by the end of Summer.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Just so I understand...this product is not for someone who is already fairly lean? Mainly for those that struggle with loosing bf? Would this be at all beneficial for bulkers? Or just those looking to lean down? Sorry for all the questions. Just don't want to miss out on this if will be of benefit to me...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as I come up with an extra $20k, which is about what a new product costs. :) The MyoSynergy initial screwup, and now the delay in ingredients has cost me a ton...which pushes back a lot of things I wanted out by the end of Summer.
Oh damn. Ok quite pricey. Looking forward to when you do though. Any idea what it will consist? Please add some NaRALA :)

Damn end of summer :-(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just so I understand...this product is not for someone who is already fairly lean? Mainly for those that struggle with loosing bf? Would this be at all beneficial for bulkers? Or just those looking to lean down? Sorry for all the questions. Just don't want to miss out on this if will be of benefit to me...
Great question, and decently difficult. What you are shooting for, if you are already lean, is that conversion to brite adipocytes. This will enable you to keep your level of leanness without the absolute obsessive dieting and cardio that would normally be needed. You are creating thermogenically active cell types (again, brite cells) that will work against any fat gain, including rebound fat gain. You will basically be able to maintain your lean physique with less effort.

Here's a quick abstract on what we are causing....

Endocrinology. 2013 Sep;154(9):2992-3000. doi: 10.1210/en.2013-1403. Epub 2013 Jun 19.
[h=1]White, brown, beige/brite: different adipose cells for different functions?[/h]Giralt M[SUP]1[/SUP], Villarroya F.
[h=3]Author information [/h]
[h=3]Abstract[/h]Brown adipose tissue (BAT) is a major site of nonshivering thermogenesis in mammals. Rodent studies indicated that BAT thermogenic activity may protect against obesity. Recent findings using novel radiodiagnosis procedures revealed unanticipated high activity of BAT in adult humans. Moreover, complex processes of cell differentiation leading to the appearance of active brown adipocytes have been recently identified. The brown adipocytes clustered in defined anatomical BAT depots of rodents arise from mesenchymal precursor cells common to the myogenic cell lineage. They are being called "classical" or "developmentally programmed" brown adipocytes. However, brown adipocytes may appear after thermogenic stimuli at anatomical sites corresponding to white adipose tissue (WAT). This process is called the "browning" of WAT. The brown adipocytes appearing in WAT derive from precursor cells different from those in classical BAT and are closer to the white adipocyte cell lineage. The brown adipocytes appearing in WAT are often called "inducible, beige, or brite." The appearance of these inducible brown adipocytes in WAT may also involve transdifferentiation processes of white-to-brown adipose cells. There is no evidence that the ultimate thermogenic function of the beige/brite adipocytes differs from that of classical brown adipocytes, although some genetic data in rodents suggest a relevant role of the browning process in protection against obesity. Although the activation of classical BAT and the browning process share common mechanisms of induction (eg, noradrenergic-mediated induction by cold), multiple novel adrenergic-independent endocrine factors that activate BAT and the browning of WAT have been identified recently. In adult humans, BAT is mainly composed of beige/brite adipocytes, although recent data indicate the persistence of classical BAT at some anatomical sites. Understanding the biological processes controlling brown adipocyte activity and differentiation could help the design of BAT-focused strategies to increase energy expenditure and fight against obesity.

PMID:23782940 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
What'd be preferable to drop weight on a CKD diet over the next couple months, this or Defuse? Too early to really know? I am pretty endomorphic so this one has definitely piqued my interested.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What'd be preferable to drop weight on a CKD diet over the next couple months, this or Defuse? Too early to really know? I am pretty endomorphic so this one has definitely piqued my interested.
If you are going to be strict with your diet, this would be your better choice. Defuse is more of a fat gain short circuit product for short term binging (vacations, etc)...though I have really gotten some excellent results using 1-2 capsules a couple of times per day and even pre-bed.

Stacked with Slintensity, it has really helped me keep leaner considering I'm still recovering from my injury and my workouts have been sporadic.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no beta logs getting run? I remember I applied for it a few weeks ago. Somewhere on here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So no beta logs getting run? I remember I applied for it a few weeks ago. Somewhere on here
Yeah, we're still doing those. Let me jump over there and pick some testers.

vasu

Awards
shucks, tried to get 4 but only 1 was left :(

will the final be out by the time I finish this first bottle?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sold out already? Wth
Sorry, I just set a random number of units that I thought wouldn't even be close. Turns out they sold out in 2 hours.

I reset the stock. Vasu, if you want me to cancel your order so you can increase your quantity let me know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accounting for testers, rep product and other committed bottles, though, there ARE only 20 left.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I just set a random number of units that I thought wouldn't even be close. Turns out they sold out in 2 hours.

I reset the stock. Vasu, if you want me to cancel your order so you can increase your quantity let me know.
Thanks dsade. Ordered 2

daman43

Awards
Nice to see such a great response. I think you're getting close to big time, you deserve it.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see such a great response. I think you're getting close to big time, you deserve it.
Seriously. I've bought several things through his Facebook insider deals and he actually personally responded to my email and was very genuine. That alone sold me. It's nice to see someone passionate about their work and science and not driven solely by money (though profit is a good word). But enough blowing smoke up his as*, too much and it'll become another profit driven unresearched supp company like a big one on this forum

vasu

Awards

Since I saw this reply a little late, I just placed a second order (which maxed out at 2 units) just to make sure I got in before they were snatched up too

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Matt, any way to still get in on this? Also applied for the beta logging a while ago if that helps.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I know it 3ml 3 x day but does it matter if you take it with or without food?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to be strict with your diet, this would be your better choice. Defuse is more of a fat gain short circuit product for short term binging (vacations, etc)...though I have really gotten some excellent results using 1-2 capsules a couple of times per day and even pre-bed.

Stacked with Slintensity, it has really helped me keep leaner considering I'm still recovering from my injury and my workouts have been sporadic.
Thanks, gonna try to keep it fairly strict so I grabbed two Brites. Really look forward to trying this, outside of basic staples your line is about the only stuff on my radar tbh.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 9
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 96
dsade Evomuse 1728