BRITE™

vasu

Awards
Between work and travel, I haven't had a chance to crack my bottles until today. Based on all the feedback thus far, I'm going to do a slow ramp up. I just shook the bottle for a couple minutes, and took a single 1ml dose and will step that up until I hit the recommended 3ml x 3 dosage.

It's been an hour so far and no GI issues, but I had a couple quick questions

1) I only eat once a day (usually around 6-7pm). I vaguely remember back with Sesathin, it was recommended to take it with at least 10g of fat. Should I be having a small bit of food or fat or anything with 2 of the doses? I literally just drink soda water during the work day and don't consume any calories until dinner time.

2) How quickly might you notice a body warming effect? It's only been about an hour, but I'm feeling a little warmer, but it could just be in my head.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the base of the product are fatty acids, you don't need to take additional fat.

The really dramatic temp increase came within 7 days, for me at least, and is now extremely pronounced around the clock.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you considering putting this in a capsule . I know you mentioned topical. But liquid not my thing

amanasd

Awards
I started capping it and this time and ran 3 X 3ml dosing. I made it to the 2nd day before any gastro issues popped up, again I'm going to take a few days and try spreading out the capped doses to assess my tolerance.

Full disclosure: I do tend to have gastro issues from time to time so I might be an overly sensitive case.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started capping it and this time and ran 3 X 3ml dosing. I made it to the 2nd day before any gastro issues popped up, again I'm going to take a few days and try spreading out the capped doses to assess my tolerance. Full disclosure: I do tend to have gastro issues from time to time so I might be an overly sensitive case.
Kinda hard to gauge results off a couple days or did you just suffer though it. And if so what did you notice . Currently running lipomorph with epiburn but sometimes I get the urge to puke maybe it's the menthol in it. Other then that I like it scale wise anyway

amanasd

Awards
Kinda hard to gauge results off a couple days or did you just suffer though it. And if so what did you notice . Currently running lipomorph with epiburn but sometimes I get the urge to puke maybe it's the menthol in it. Other then that I like it scale wise anyway
I did notice a slight body temperature rise on the second day, but I haven't resumed dosing since my latest gastro issues. I have been running lipomorph for several weeks with no issues though, except probably an increase in appetite.

I'll resume smaller capped doses of BRITE by weeks end hopefully.

amanasd

Awards
Alright I've resumed capped dosing today 1.5ml at time every couple of hours, will update as I progress.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the TD version going?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
dsade I know you are busy but is there ever going to be more Brite? really wanted to try some. Also what were the dangers from that ingredient they sent you in the BMP batch?

amanasd

Awards
Alright I've resumed capped dosing today 1.5ml at time every couple of hours, will update as I progress.
On day 5 of using Brite consecutively. Still haven't exceed 6ml a day to avoid any sudden gastro issues. It's still causing a bit of a disturbance in the gut, but it's manageable and I believe my tolerance is improving. I'm going to slowly creep up to 9ml a day and hopefully be at full dosage by next week. Body temperature is already creeping up on me at the lower dose.

Note: I'm also running lipomorph at the same time.

amanasd

Awards
On day 5 of using Brite consecutively. Still haven't exceed 6ml a day to avoid any sudden gastro issues. It's still causing a bit of a disturbance in the gut, but it's manageable and I believe my tolerance is improving. I'm going to slowly creep up to 9ml a day and hopefully be at full dosage by next week. Body temperature is already creeping up on me at the lower dose.

Note: I'm also running lipomorph at the same time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I know you are busy but is there ever going to be more Brite? really wanted to try some. Also what were the dangers from that ingredient they sent you in the BMP batch?
The ingredient in BMP is Aspergillus Awamori, a fantastic ingredient - and it turns out that the concern was unwarranted unless you are actually snorting lines of this stuff into your lungs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a tester running an alternate formula of BRITE, with the Bitter Melon Seed Oil increased, and the TUNG oil removed. I should be hearing from him shortly - as he was one of the hypersensitive users of the original betas.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a tester running an alternate formula of BRITE, with the Bitter Melon Seed Oil increased, and the TUNG oil removed. I should be hearing from him shortly - as he was one of the hypersensitive users of the original betas.
Awesome. Looking forward to what he says.

What happened to the topical version? And also never releasing it in caps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The minimum on softgels is insanely high. The formula has to be dialed in completely (hence the beta testing) before making a commitment like that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The minimum on softgels is insanely high. The formula has to be dialed in completely (hence the beta testing) before making a commitment like that.
I understand. Yea better resolve the little issues while beta testing than run wit it. Would it be cheaper as a topical?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand. Yea better resolve the little issues while beta testing than run wit it. Would it be cheaper as a topical?
I'm not positive that a topical would be even close to as effective, given the barrier properties of the various skin layers and the activity of the a-eleostearic acid

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not positive that a topical would be even close to as effective, given the barrier properties of the various skin layers and the activity of the a-eleostearic acid
That was my next question but you beat me to it. I sort of figured that, but couldn't get to technical wit it.

Hope all goes well and we get those caps :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have 2 beta bottles to log still. You mentioned making it transdermal so I can still log for you. What can I do for transdermal application? I would like to log it for you and not just take the bottles and let them sit

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Have 2 beta bottles to log still. You mentioned making it transdermal so I can still log for you. What can I do for transdermal application? I would like to log it for you and not just take the bottles and let them sit
If your interesting In selling them let me know. Be glad to take them off your hands

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
dsade since there is no BRITE release anytime soon, do you think lipomorph would be the next closest thing? I was planning on stacking the two

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade since there is no BRITE release anytime soon, do you think lipomorph would be the next closest thing? I was planning on stacking the two
Matt worked with AL on Lipomorph and it's a solid product. Im into my second month

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Hi Matt sent you an email early in the week and pm yesterday about my order when you get a chance. Thanks

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the results
Pretty solid. Down some pounds and my workouts/diet have NOT been in check while using. I've got another bottle on the way. I definitely think it has positive effects.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Pretty solid. Down some pounds and my workouts/diet have NOT been in check while using. I've got another bottle on the way. I definitely think it has positive effects.
Thanks prob will buy a bottle...or two ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tester report back today with zero GI distress, even at 12ml per day. Looks like I will go ahead and order Beta Batch #2. I will go ahead and offer them at cost.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Matt sent you an email early in the week and pm yesterday about my order when you get a chance. Thanks
I'll hit you up in a bit...getting ready to knock out some dinner.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tester report back today with zero GI distress, even at 12ml per day. Looks like I will go ahead and order Beta Batch #2. I will go ahead and offer them at cost.
Would there be a big difference in effect or comparable?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be a big difference in effect or comparable?
The effects will be comparable, for sure...just that the Tung oil was cheaper by a factor of 10, in addition to being slightly higher concentration of a-Eleosteatic acid.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The effects will be comparable, for sure...just that the Tung oil was cheaper by a factor of 10, in addition to being slightly higher concentration of a-Eleosteatic acid.
Matt, you've been on it for a while. Other than heat, what results have you noticed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, you've been on it for a while. Other than heat, what results have you noticed?
I have been having more issues lately (back, etc) and my gym attendance has been spotty at best. I'm still maintaining leanness, and the heat has persisted. Sweating at the gym, when I've made it, is disproportionate to my usual sweat from the level of exertion I give.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's GREAT news!! Damn even at 12ml is amazing. Big difference.

Count me in this batch :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been having more issues lately (back, etc) and my gym attendance has been spotty at best. I'm still maintaining leanness, and the heat has persisted. Sweating at the gym, when I've made it, is disproportionate to my usual sweat from the level of exertion I give.
Sorry to hear. Hope the back feels better. Maintaining leanness sounds like a winner!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Beta 2 sounds good know I know why some folks have offered up there beta 1 to me lol I have 4 on the way. Here's to hoping no gi distress on them either way I'm in for some beta 2,s also

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I will be buying beta batch #2. I still really like batch 1 but the GI issues can be ill timed. I fully believe in this product. I have lost a few lbs but have noticed more of a recomp. I have also noticed if I go off my diet and eat like crap for a week that it only takes a few days to get back to where I was.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I'll hit you up in a bit...getting ready to knock out some dinner.
On another topic ,Sent you another email to your gmail regarding Brite when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance

amanasd

Awards
Awesome can't wait to give it a shot, couldn't stomach the original no matter what I tried.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Hope to try that, still pushing the envelope on the original, anything over 5 ml crushes me

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have also noticed if I go off my diet and eat like crap for a week that it only takes a few days to get back to where I was.
Just got back from a week long vacation with no workouts/free for all diet and felt like I noticed the same thing.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
For those capping Brite how many in advance can you cap ? Only a dose? Entire day? Week? Basically my question is can i cap it all or will it eat through the capsule so i should only do x number at a time since its a liquid. I am using now vcap capsules Thanks

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
For those capping Brite how many in advance can you cap ? Only a dose? Entire day? Week? Basically my question is can i cap it all or will it eat through the capsule so i should only do x number at a time since its a liquid. I am using now vcap capsules Thanks
it doesnt eat through the capsule. I did 2-3 days at a time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oils are fine long term in caps.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed for a little while now if I wait to long to eat I am experiencing hypoglycemic type issues like dizzy-ness and weak feeling. Before taking BRITE I was able to fast for way longer periods with no issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed for a little while now if I wait to long to eat I am experiencing hypoglycemic type issues like dizzy-ness and weak feeling. Before taking BRITE I was able to fast for way longer periods with no issues.
Likely here:

Molecules. 2012 Aug 10;17(8):9631-40. doi: 10.3390/molecules17089631.
In vitro anti-diabetic activities and chemical analysis of polypeptide-k and oil isolated from seeds of Momordica charantia (bitter gourd).
Ahmad Z1, Zamhuri KF, Yaacob A, Siong CH, Selvarajah M, Ismail A, Nazrul Hakim M.
Author information
Abstract

The amino acid and fatty acid composition of polypeptide k and oil isolated from the seeds of Momordica charantia was analysed. The analysis revealed polypeptide k contained 9 out of 11 essential amino acids, among a total of 18 types of amino acids. Glutamic acid, aspartic acid, arginine and glycine were the most abundant (17.08%, 9.71%, 9.50% and 8.90% of total amino acids, respectively). Fatty acid analysis showed unusually high amounts of C18-0 (stearic acid, 62.31% of total fatty acid). C18-1 (oleic acid) and C18-2 (linoleic acid) were the other major fatty acid detected (12.53% and 10.40%, respectively). The oil was devoid of the short fatty acids (C4-0 to C8-0). Polypeptide k and oil were also subjected to in vitro α-glucosidase and α-amylase inhibition assays. Both polypeptide k and seed oil showed potent inhibition of α-glucosidase enzyme (79.18% and 53.55% inhibition, respectively). α-Amylase was inhibited by 35.58% and 38.02%, respectively. Collectively, the in vitro assay strongly suggests that both polypeptide k and seed oil from Momordica charantia are potent potential hypoglycemic agents.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Free full text

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. It took a while to start showing but now I can tell if I'm an hour off my feeding schedule.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These data indicate that commercially
available tung oil contains appreciable
quantities of a toxin, probably identical
to the toxin described as soluble in fat
solvents by Lee and Watson ( 1) and later
characterized chemically and physically by Holmes and O'Conner (3). This toxin
contained a number of ester linkages, which would be hydrolyzed by the saponi fication procedure used in preparing the saponifiable and unsaponifiable fractions of tung oil. Therefore, it is reasonable that neither of these fractions were toxic, un less the conjugated fatty acids as such are toxic.
Holman (5) and Holman and Green- berg (6) have reported that conjugated fatty acids are toxic to rats causing re tarded growth and early death. However, Aaes-J0rgensen (7) fed rats for 17 weeks
1% of conjugated linoleate or eleostearate
and reported no harmful effects. The stud ies reported in the present paper substan tiate his results since the methyl esters of tung oil were not toxic to the chicks.
The gross symptoms of crude tung oil toxicity are similar to those observed in chicks fed fat containing chick edema factor (12). However, the former can be distinguished on the basis of the tung oil odor of the carcass.

Looks like some major disagreement between two research teams, as far as the eleostearic acid, with the author of this paper apparently siding with the letters results, showing intake to be relatively safe in rats.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 9
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 96
dsade Evomuse 1728