dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have noticed the body temp up a little bit so far during the day but nothing too major yet - could possibly be blunted by the cold extremities from a keto diet? I always get cold hands and feet when in keto - seems to be common from what I've read. Today was actually the first day I have had carbs since I started Brite so I will see how it feels tonight/tomorrow. I've actually felt even colder than usual at the gym - think I mentioned it previously but they keep it way too cold in my gym. Probably a combo of cold air blowing/sweat.
You're a walking evaporative cooler.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't psyche yourself out before you have even started.
True. Just scared now. From my friend to some on here. But I need to see for myself

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I've had stuff cause stomach issues before - particularly some pre-workouts and foskolin. Always went away within a week or so, I'd expect this to be the same. Did your friend say if it's the taste making him throw up? Or is he just not able to handle it for some reason?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had stuff cause stomach issues before - particularly some pre-workouts and foskolin. Always went away within a week or so, I'd expect this to be the same. Did your friend say if it's the taste making him throw up? Or is he just not able to handle it for some reason?
He said the taste and at times a few min after. He also warmed me not to eat 30min before or after or else I will throw it up. He gets nauseous every time too.

Forsk I get gi issues as well. Sometimes it goes away within 4 weeks or so but it comes back if I run it for 12. Depends. But this seems like it's no battle for forsk lol.

I need to see how this treats me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He said the taste and at times a few min after. He also warmed me not to eat 30min before or after or else I will throw it up. He gets nauseous every time too.

Forsk I get gi issues as well. Sometimes it goes away within 4 weeks or so but it comes back if I run it for 12. Depends. But this seems like it's no battle for forsk lol.

I get really hungry lately after dosing.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established

I have been having some stomach issues the opposite of puking, but I found that eating something around the time has helped, I have only started Monday but I am doing 2mlx3day and I am trying to work back up to the dosage, I found that 6 hours or so and some food seems to lessen it...Ive also tried to add some gut health in....my stomach can be fragile to begin with but it seems to be dying down a little, when I took the initial 3x3 dose within 4 hours I spent nearly the day in the bathroom, looked like the scene from Dumb and Dumber

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any stomach issues with this but the taste is gross. Anyone putting these in capsules?

Even when I put it in OJ I still get the after taste

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't have any stomach issues with this but the taste is gross. Anyone putting these in capsules?

Even when I put it in OJ I still get the after taste
Yeah, I am capping.

i'll try and have my step daughter hold the camera for me tomorrow and I will show you how to cap it easy.

daman43

Awards
Yeah, I am capping.

i'll try and have my step daughter hold the camera for me tomorrow and I will show you how to cap it easy.
Yeah, just use 3 000 caps. Takes less than a minute. I stopped taking mine on Wednesday. Started again today, zero stomach issues with the capped version. Hopefully it continues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, just use 3 000 caps. Takes less than a minute. I stopped taking mine on Wednesday. Started again today, zero stomach issues with the capped version. Hopefully it continues.
I have thousands of 00 caps, so I am just using 4 per dose. Yeah, it's pretty easy to cap them.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely starting to feel the body temp increase. It's especially noticeable when I carb up, usually well into the next morning. Stomach issues are still weirdly coming and going - I have had days where it's uncomfortable and days where it's perfectly fine. I think I'll be two weeks in as of tomorrow. I'll have to get on the scale in the next few days and see if there have been any changes.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I took my last two doses too close together or took my last dose too late last night or what, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with pretty bad stomach pain and have been in and out of the bathroom ever since. This is the worst it has been so far. Have some family coming into town and will be out and about a lot so going to have to play it safe and take at least a few days off. Have had some rough days but this will be the first day where it likely prevents me from going to the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. Everyone is getting these bad stomach aches and nauseousness.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
In all fairness to Matt, I have only seen a couple of us on here reporting issues and no one on the facebook page...entirely possible that we are a small minority. I am more perplexed that my stomach didn't completely adjust to it over time as it usually has with anything that has given me stomach issues initially. The weird thing is I have actually eaten basically the same thing every day this week, and I was able to squat heavy on monday evening and deadlift yesterday but then was not feeling well at all early this morning and into today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all fairness to Matt, I have only seen a couple of us on here reporting issues and no one on the facebook page...entirely possible that we are a small minority. I am more perplexed that my stomach didn't completely adjust to it over time as it usually has with anything that has given me stomach issues initially. The weird thing is I have actually eaten basically the same thing every day this week, and I was able to squat heavy on monday evening and deadlift yesterday but then was not feeling well at all early this morning and into today.
As an experiment, I am taking 5 capsules per dose today....going to see if that triggers a reaction again. This will be around 12ml equivalent

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an experiment, I am taking 5 capsules per dose today....going to see if that triggers a reaction again. This will be around 12ml equivalent
Looking forward to how it treats you

daman43

Awards
I wonder how many problems are with straight oil in their mouths vs capping it. My first 4 days I did oil straight and it was a bullet train. I took a few days break, capped my doses and things have been a lot more tolerable. Maybe its a bolus thing vs more of a trickle effect. Im now doing a topical Brite 1st thing then a mid morning capped dose and pre bed capped dose

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Interesting - I have done all of my doses as liquid. Is there any reason that it'd be much more tolerable in capsules? Or maybe your body has just adapted after a few days?

daman43

Awards
Interesting - I have done all of my doses as liquid. Is there any reason that it'd be much more tolerable in capsules? Or maybe your body has just adapted after a few days?
I definitely haven't gotten use to it because I only used for a few days and stopped to clear my system. I think with the liquid, its just a 3ml bolus that runs through you. With the caps you have a 5 to 20 minute trickle release until the caps totally dissolve. 000 are cheap, and because of the taste, 100% worth it.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
So I have been capping them at the full recommended dose all week with no issues. Then this morning took my capped dose and now I am having GI issues again. Not really sure why. I had a little more fats with my last meal of the day yesterday, not sure if that is it or not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I start this Monday and I be out and about all day and I'm scared if I get GI issues because I have no access to a restroom when I'm out.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I start this Monday and I be out and about all day and I'm scared if I get GI issues because I have no access to a restroom when I'm out.
Try it over the weekend and see how you react.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No issues at all at 12ml capped.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took my first dose.

First impression- it tastes like crap! Lol.

Let's see if I get nauseous or anything. Took 2ml only and going to eat now as well.

Edit- well I took the dose last night before bed and got some weird ass dreams. Woke up needing to take the only sh.t lol. Today I'll officially start and spread doses out in 2ml for a week than bump it to 3ml. Depending how it goes.

Will update later today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I took 6ml for the day so far and at 6ml mark I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous. I'm scared to take this last 3ml dose before bed and I throw up.

Might stick to 6ml per day and spread it out a bit more or I might do 2.5ml x3 per day and about 5 hours apart instead of 4.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Side note- Got diarrhea in this last dose. Won't take another dose today. Stood at 6ml

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basal temperature increase is now permanent, and long-lasting. Sleep is actually uncomfortable, as is staying in the bathroom with the shower running. Sweating is amplified.

ANyone else?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a safer DNP

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting results thus far for sure.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't screw up my sleep like DNP
m

I'm finding it hard to continue taking this.

Went to the bathroom 3 times and they were intense. Like a fountain. The taste stays on my lips too for hours lol.

Wish it wasn't so bad man

daman43

Awards
Basal temperature increase is now permanent, and long-lasting. Sleep is actually uncomfortable, as is staying in the bathroom with the shower running. Sweating is amplified.

ANyone else?
Im still warm in the morning. Down 6lbs in 2 weeks n change. Havent been working out with coaching activities. Stress levels up, constant grazing, and at least 1 value meal with a large coke no ice a day. 6 ml capped and doing topical in BFF. Skin is softer by the way

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Basal temperature increase is now permanent, and long-lasting. Sleep is actually uncomfortable, as is staying in the bathroom with the shower running. Sweating is amplified. ANyone else?
Are you measuring your Basel temperature with a thermometer? Or just based on feeling?

My ears and head have been running hotter and my hunger is still crazy, but haven't had any issues sleeping or with showers. I have always been hot natured so hard to judge the heat. I keep my house at 70 degrees all summer long.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
When are you getting more of this in stock?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Side note- Got diarrhea in this last dose. Won't take another dose today. Stood at 6ml
That was my problem, I spread the 6 ml out to three doses spaced 6 hours apart, seemed to help adjust, starting capping today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my problem, I spread the 6 ml out to three doses spaced 6 hours apart, seemed to help adjust, starting capping today
I woke up went to the gym and came home and had daihrrea again. Mind you my last dose was at 6pm yesterday.

Ima take my first dose at 10am (2.5ml) and the next (2.5) at 4:30 (6.5hrs) and depending how that last dose makes me feel I'll take another before bed around 10pm.

Let me know how the capping goes and if there's a big difference. The taste is so bad.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't imagine capping it the bottle and everything is so damn messy, and the numbers wore off the syringe already lol

daman43

Awards
I couldn't imagine capping it the bottle and everything is so damn messy, and the numbers wore off the syringe already lol
I just scored the 3ml mark with a knife. Now I have a permanent indicator of 3 ml.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 9
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 96
dsade Evomuse 1728