Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stock Remaining!

If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock –

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just got a few of the stacks, the dermacrine stack is the same price as the trs alone, its like getting 2 free bottles of dermacrine with an order of the trs, hell yes.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a few of the stacks, the dermacrine stack is the same price as the trs alone, its like getting 2 free bottles of dermacrine with an order of the trs, hell yes.
I bought 5 bottles of dermacrine to go with my one lonely bottle of dermacrine i already have. It was mad cheap though to get em. Ill have at least 3 cycles that can run as long as 50 days.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I bought 5 bottles of dermacrine to go with my one lonely bottle of dermacrine i already have. It was mad cheap though to get em. Ill have at least 3 cycles that can run as long as 50 days.
Nice I got 2 dermacrine stacks, 4 bottles to go with my 1 in my fridge, and 2 turinabol stacks, I'm all set for the next 2 years or so.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time is definitely staring to run out now. Get those orders in before the last of the stock is finally gone; for good!!

Turinabol-LV and Androhard-LV is one hell of a stack to jump on right now! :)

Thank you all for your fantastic support during this sale. We're really making serious progress on our goals here to help support the new product line and future developments in the making!

-John

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Didn't I hear somewhere that those >'s should actually be <'s?

Times running out, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

...I have one question for you all.

Yes, this sh*t is indeed bananas. :147:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't I hear somewhere that those >'s should actually be <'s?

Times running out, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

...I have one question for you all.
Yes, you heard right . . . But there's a lot less than all that now! :sigh1:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only thing im missing now is more Turinabol.... come on payday!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
the only thing im missing now is more Turinabol.... come on payday!
Request an advance and tell them that it's important. When they ask why just start throwing SAT words out there with a string of nonsensical phrases.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My phosphatidylinositol is acquiescing into pearlescence vehemently! Only fiduciary remuneration with celerity may stem the necrosis!
Ok your right. Tell accounting to write you a check out of petty cash. I like where your head is at, your going to get far in this company.

-Your boss

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Not much left now; the support here on AM has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Who's ready for our new product line to be unveiled? :D

Not to mention we have plenty of products in the making that will set the bar even higher in this industry. The future with Primordial Performance is VERY strong! We're not interested in making rehash products and then marketing them as "superior" :rolleyes:; we've looking to provide innovation that will set us apart from the rest in both product formulation and customer service.

Thanks for your support, AM!!

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not much left now; the support here on AM has been nothing short of phenomenal.

Who's ready for our new product line to be unveiled? :D

Not to mention we have plenty of products in the making that will set the bar even higher in this industry. The future with Primordial Performance is VERY strong! We're not interested in making rehash products and then marketing them as "superior" :rolleyes:; we've looking to provide innovation that will set us apart from the rest in both product formulation and customer service.

Thanks for your support, AM!!

-John
Its an honor and a pleasure to rep for a company like this! No rehashing here, just strait up innovation!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its an honor and a pleasure to rep for a company like this! No rehashing here, just strait up innovation!
It's an honor to have you as well, Josh.

Primordial will set itself apart from the rest in due time. ;)

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy cow! The "unveiling" is tomorrow! I totally forgot until right now. Tomorrow's gonna rock - stay tuned for info on new products. :D
Its like Christmas Eve for me right now!!! :laugh2:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy cow! The "unveiling" is tomorrow! I totally forgot until right now. Tomorrow's gonna rock - stay tuned for info on new products. :D
LOTS going on from today! :147:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY MOLY MACARONI!!!!! Tomorrows the unveiling...SWEET!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a few dozen left with most of these products, so expect these to be extinct shortly. Now is the time to jump on it if you've been waiting before they're gone...

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Only a few dozen left with most of these products, so expect these to be extinct shortly. Now is the time to jump on it if you've been waiting before they're gone...

-John
Thats what she said

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
No, that's what you THOUGHT she said :toofunny:
Ha...ha...ha... well atleast she said something. Any chance these last few bottles left will have a super discount on the remaining days?

Oh and rosie...:moon: Thats what she said

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha...ha...ha... well atleast she said something. Any chance these last few bottles left will have a super discount on the remaining days?

Oh and rosie...:moon: Thats what she said
Discounts are set - and they're pretty damn reasonable.

She obviously didn't know what she was talking about :trout:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:redeemerwhore:

Everytime I try to burn rosie, this happens to me
The lesson we've all learned over the years:

Don't mess either of these two peope: Your wife (if you're married)......or Rosie.

:shocked:

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stear clear of Rosie thats for sure..:AR15firing::tongue2:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I stear clear of Rosie thats for sure..:AR15firing::tongue2:
Steer clear or tread lightly. That kiwi has a mouth on her and she can back it up with force too.

Do not challenge the Rosie.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The countdown to more info gets smaller......:D

-John

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for reps, as you may recall I bought 2 x turinbol muscle stacks and 4 bottles of derma to run 2 x 6 week cycles in the future

I note that there is some andro still available in the sale,,, would adding in andro add anything to my existing stack plan of Turin/derma or not? And if yes what additional benefits might it bring?

I went with derma as that seemed to be the majority better option over Turin/andro, but now wondering what about adding both?

Just a interesting question really, which I don't think I've seem asked yet... Sorry if it has in which I expect flames of fury for being thick!

BTW morning everyone, isn't it great that it's the weekend again!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I won T-Bol stack and have some AndroHard and Dermatherm in my stash...

What time is it for you, about 09:30? It's 03:30 right now for me.