Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a preorder on that one.
And I've got the gym towels . . . Who's ready to go training? . . . Wait . . . Wot? . . . Oops, that's later :slaphappy:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So has primordial sold out of anything yet?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irish Cannon's posts in this thread are dead on..
They always are. IC knows his beans. These decisions only cause the "dark side" to look brighter in the eyes of lifters.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Guess I better get some Dermacrine now then even though that was a future plan.
How long will it keep if I pop it in the refrigerator?

Its funny how the agencies allow all kinds of hormonal precursors into animals for mass produced food and the genetically enhanced vegetables and fruits, which have adverse effects on people over time, but want to block people who voluntarily want to purchase who know the risks.

The kids sure are not developing so fast from pure milk.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
So has primordial sold out of anything yet?
That's what I was afraid of... So, to be safe, I decided to order some Turinabol-LV and additional topical Dermacrine for an upcoming cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liqua-Vade or topical?

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both.
I'll probably end up getting one of each or two of each.
You should be able to store them for five (or more) years easily in the fridge. At room temperature, they'll last at least two years. I do have to warn you, though, DO NOT FREEZE any liqua-vade product.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Performance

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to store them for five (or more) years easily in the fridge. At room temperature, they'll last at least two years. I do have to warn you, though, DO NOT FREEZE any liqua-vade product.

~Rosie~
That is GREAT !
Very grateful for the information.
Wish my budget would let me get a couple more right now.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is GREAT !
Very grateful for the information.
Wish my budget would let me get a couple more right now.
No worries, bud :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of which, can anyone recommend a MAP flavor? Tropical Mango, perhaps?
My current tub is actually Tropical Mango, and I like it. I do want to try them all, and in my shipment coming to me, just like Rodja, I have lemon lime on the way.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My current tub is actually Tropical Mango, and I like it. I do want to try them all, and in my shipment coming to me, just like Rodja, I have lemon lime on the way.
Saturday can't get here soon enough for me. I'm itching to start my new pre/post-WO nutritional plan.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I've got some Lemon Lime coming this weekend. I'll update after I try it.
Sounds good, fellas! Traditional protein flavors are becoming a bit monotonous to me so I'm looking to broaden my horizons. Plus, you can't beat MAP's ingredient profile.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, fellas! Traditional protein flavors are becoming a bit monotonous to me so I'm looking to broaden my horizons. Plus, you can't beat MAP's ingredient profile.
I concur.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A Prowler has been on my radar for a few years now.
I'd get stuff for strongman and endurance training if I was in a more permanent location. I'm kind of a nomad right now, so it's no use buying that kind of equipment. I'd love to though. Prowlers are sweet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd get stuff for strongman and endurance training if I was in a more permanent location. I'm kind of a nomad right now, so it's no use buying that kind of equipment. I'd love to though. Prowlers are sweet.
That's pretty much where I'm at. I'd love to have one, but have no place to store it or use it frequently. I have a friend that's a PLer that has one and lets me use it when I like anyway.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
16 lbs of egg, whey, and micellar casein mixed. Chocolate chip cookie dough flavor.
That's my favorite mixture(egg, whey, casein) from there and at 10% off too, but the Chocolate chip flavor is def not in my top picks. Double Chocolate Mint, Java mocha, Peanut Butter Cup are my top 3 but ordering a creamy fruit flavor next...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just placed a 160$ order I hadnt planned on placing. But I wanted to help out(and couldnt pass on great deals..LOL)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sNap Big. I totally forgot. I truly apologize. I ended up getting a stack instead beacause I really wanted the TRS. I apologize again bud.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just placed a 160$ order I hadnt planned on placing. But I wanted to help out(and couldnt pass on great deals..LOL)
We sincerely appreciate the support bud. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

catcat

catcat

Awards
GAYYYY

you're ending it before I got a chance to start :(

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's still time to pick up whatever you're interested in!
Indeed there is!

Don't miss out on this sale, everyone. This is your chance to get our current PH products at a very good price before they're gone!

-John

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty much where I'm at. I'd love to have one, but have no place to store it or use it frequently. I have a friend that's a PLer that has one and lets me use it when I like anyway.
I'd like to pick one up as well - it would just have to sit in my living room. There's no where else to put it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, how much shipping to the UK? On say 4 bottles?
You can find out by going to our site and making an order. Your account should have your shipping address in it, and there should be a quote for different shipping times that you can see. If not, query the live customer service on our site with your address and they should be able to give you an answer.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, just letting y'all know that if you want to get any of our hormonals, you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On another note, just letting y'all know that if you want to get any of our hormonals, you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
The support we have received shows how loyal our fan base is. From all of us at Primordial, thank you for your support, and don't worry about losing these products, the future will keep you all happy. You have shown us how much you appreciate Primordial, we will surely show you how much we appreciate all of you!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our stock is right at 50% left, so now is the time to take advantage of this great sale before it's gone!

You'll save 30% off this amazing stack!

-John

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Question? Can you mix and match and still get the 40% off or does it have to be 4 of the same product?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Question? Can you mix and match and still get the 40% off or does it have to be 4 of the same product?
I believe it is four of the same product.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've made an order with another member on here splitting tbol but I wanna maybe try some other stuff too...looks money.

anyone who wants 40% off but doesn't wanna buy 4 bottles let's talk...maybe we can split orders amongst each other.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
this is untrue. I've frozen liqua vade products and it didn't affect them at all. my bloods confirmed it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've made an order with another member on here splitting tbol but I wanna maybe try some other stuff too...looks money.

anyone who wants 40% off but doesn't wanna buy 4 bottles let's talk...maybe we can split orders amongst each other.
This is the same idea my friend and I had.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is untrue. I've frozen liqua vade products and it didn't affect them at all. my bloods confirmed it.
We do not recommend freezing liqua-vade products, period.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman