Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I won T-Bol stack and have some AndroHard and Dermatherm in my stash...

What time is it for you, about 09:30? It's 03:30 right now for me.
It was 8h30 when I posted that, but I'd already been up a couple of hours!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question for reps, as you may recall I bought 2 x turinbol muscle stacks and 4 bottles of derma to run 2 x 6 week cycles in the future

I note that there is some andro still available in the sale,,, would adding in andro add anything to my existing stack plan of Turin/derma or not? And if yes what additional benefits might it bring?

I went with derma as that seemed to be the majority better option over Turin/andro, but now wondering what about adding both?

Just a interesting question really, which I don't think I've seem asked yet... Sorry if it has in which I expect flames of fury for being thick!

BTW morning everyone, isn't it great that it's the weekend again!
Adding Androhard to your Turinabol/Dermacrine stack would just make it a BETTER recomp stack :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
IMO I wouldn't stack all three, overkill
Agreed, I would suspect that you would get great gains from just the two, and then using the androhard separate with something else would give you two cycles to gain from, just my opinion. Spread the wealth of the hormonals.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
IMO I wouldn't stack all three, overkill
But what if it's worth killing over? You can't have any results without some murder. :|

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, will do a separate run, did suspect it would be overkill, but thought good to ask the question to be sure and also in case their were others out there too scared to ask the stupid question...

Noot, ripped and dead isn't quite the look I'm going for :lol:

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear or tread lightly. That kiwi has a mouth on her and she can back it up with force too.

Do not challenge the Rosie.
Part of that sounds dirty, but I do have a gutter mind (and I am on cycle and horny as hell and etc).

Regardless, Rosie can have her way with me any day of the week as long as she doesn't play the man.:)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Rosie scares me. Can't she snap a guy in two with her mind by now?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there goes Turinabol...SOLD OUT!

wondering how much longer AH will be in stock...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I cleaned them out :D

I actually thought AH would be first to go

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm tempted to get some of the dermacrine topical, always got more of a rush when I took that about 2 hours before the workout.