BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It amazes me that youve worked out only a few days outa the five and still have maintained a pound/day. You think any of it is fat? mostly glycogen?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I planned on updating last night, but by the time I got home, I was dead ass tired.

The strength gains are awesome and still going up. The pumps I'm getting are almost uncomfortable! lol I'm also starting to experience back pumps, which have been going on for the past 2 days. I've also noticed that for the past few workouts, I'm pooping out about halfway through my workout. I feel like I'm hitting a wall, or my energy just goes, or something. Definitely something to keep an eye on. The 'hot' feeling is back and it was very pronounced yesterday in the gym. I was sweating like never before, especially on the treadmill. I looked like a hooker leaving a frat party. Speaking of hookers...

The libido is definitely up. I'm getting random semis here and there. I feel like I'm 14 again in that regard. Could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective! lol

The appetite is still minimal. I'm having to make myself eat. This way, its easier to keep it clean at least. I'm doing small meals, many times a day. I'm trying to stick around 500 above maintenance. I'm curious if I don't need more and that's where my pooping out 1/2 way through my routine is coming from?

I weighed in @ 235 yesterday. Yup, yup....
maybe cut it back to 2 caps a day- like I said- strong stuff :)

What you are experiencing is similar to what I was getting on 4 per day- I cut it back to 3, and have felt wonderful ever since- weights and strength have still been going up rapidly, and I feel great in the gym- this was day 10 for me, and my poundages have gone up dramatically in the last few days. Vascularity and size have also increased dramatically as well- I shot a day 1 video- I shot a day 7, but the video camera seems to have eaten it- so I will shoot another tonight, and post both of them up tomorrow.....I started @ 194.4, and I was 204 on Sunday....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somewhat hard to believe, I admit........

....but when you see this as an average among dozens of logs..... will you still be a skeptic?
No, I am a man that will place my own foot in my mouth... wait, what? :think:

I am following every log that I can find, so we will see.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No, I am a man that will place my own foot in my mouth... wait, what? :think:

I am following every log that I can find, so we will see.
Fair enough, I'm following as many logs as I can find too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not to hijack...who am i kidden Im hijackin...

If you check the log in my link Lanbane, Im starting mine in 2 days...come on ova

pg.13 is when I start talkin about TO

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should put up some pics too Easy. 2 lbs should be noticeable. I wanna see...

Ill be taking daily pics...so we can really see whats goin on

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe cut it back to 2 caps a day- like I said- strong stuff :)

What you are experiencing is similar to what I was getting on 4 per day- I cut it back to 3, and have felt wonderful ever since- weights and strength have still been going up rapidly, and I feel great in the gym- this was day 10 for me, and my poundages have gone up dramatically in the last few days. Vascularity and size have also increased dramatically as well- I shot a day 1 video- I shot a day 7, but the video camera seems to have eaten it- so I will shoot another tonight, and post both of them up tomorrow.....I started @ 194.4, and I was 204 on Sunday....
So you think the pooping out and bit of lethargy is from my 3 pill dosing? I just dont want to sell myself short on 2 pills...

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It amazes me that youve worked out only a few days outa the five and still have maintained a pound/day. You think any of it is fat? mostly glycogen?
I've only had 1 day off out of the 5. I don't feel 5 lbs heavier. My gf says she notices it in my back the most. Who knows, I'm just going by what the scale says. I see myself everyday so its hard to say. You guys can tell me when I post the pics. :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll letcha know what we think...dontcha worry :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should put up some pics too Easy. 2 lbs should be noticeable. I wanna see...

Ill be taking daily pics...so we can really see whats goin on
actually I was already 1lb up when I took the pics :) but i'm running at recomp cals anyhow, so i'm not expecting scale gains. definitely putting up pictures each week tho

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, 5lbs in 5 days! With little suppression or sides? This should be one sweet bulk man! Lets do this for the skinny guys metroba!!
:head::head::head:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah fa sho

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you think the pooping out and bit of lethargy is from my 3 pill dosing? I just dont want to sell myself short on 2 pills...
You won't- and lowering the dose will get rid of the lethargy.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, 4 is starting to reach the "bothering me" point here at day 5. I feel great the first 5-8 hours after taking it, then start to fade out into naptime after that :p

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
With the weights your putting up you could be wearing yourself out also. You've been puttin up some damn good weights. Have you thought about taking the dosage a little later than you have been? Maybe that would help. Just a possibility...:woohoo:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey BD, could you give us a general idea on how much your weights have gone up?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7 Weight= 233 (+5)

Yesterday was day 7. It was a cardio only day yesterday, and good thing because the lethargy was really kicking in for the past couple of days. Per Dirks suggestion, I dropped my dose down to 2 this morning and feel better already. I hope I get the same mind blowing results I got on 3.

I'll be posting week 1 pics tonight if I can get my time management down.

Mood is still great, appetite remains normal. I'm not ravenous like I was the first several days, although eating isn't a problem. I'm ready to hit the gym today. 5:00 can't come soon enough!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey BD, could you give us a general idea on how much your weights have gone up?
It all depends on the exercise. Lat pulldowns were up a 45 plate on each side, curls were up 10lbs, leg presses were up about 90lbs, front raises were up 10lbs. as were lateral raises, chest was up roughly 25 lbs. with extra reps. Tonight is chest night, the 1st time anythings been worked twice since I started.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
+5 lbs after 7 days is looking real nice from where I'm sitting!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Great log buddy

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 Weight= 235 (+7)

The weights just keep going up. I broke through a sticking point I've been @ for over a year now. I'm absolutely loving this stuff. The pumps are crazy stoopid and the stamina is getting better as well. I did cardio afterwards and my cardiac output is impressing me more and more.

I dropped to 2 pills this morning and the lethargy is gone and forgotten. Mood was super all day. Libido is up a tad. Other than that, things are normal. 1 week pics in next post. I wish I could take pics during a workout so you guys could see the swole pump!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 Progress Pics:

Yes, I know I'm still a pastey white bastard....

Ok...so let's hear it. Is the weight gain good gain?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah man, it definitely looks like youve burned off some fat and replaced it with some lean muscle... keep up the good work!!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
oh btw - my package of The One, 2nd Gear, and all the little goodies came in today!! everyones results are looking so good i just dont know whether i should start my cycle when i get back from spring break vacation or wait until the end of summer like i planned?? i dont know if i can wait that long!!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Weight= 235 (+7)

The weights just keep going up. I broke through a sticking point I've been @ for over a year now. I'm absolutely loving this stuff. The pumps are crazy stoopid and the stamina is getting better as well. I did cardio afterwards and my cardiac output is impressing me more and more.

I dropped to 2 pills this morning and the lethargy is gone and forgotten. Mood was super all day. Libido is up a tad. Other than that, things are normal. 1 week pics in next post. I wish I could take pics during a workout so you guys could see the swole pump!
Glad to see that changing to 2 is working for you. Keep up the good work and the log is easier to read with the days and the weight posts. :18:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah man, it definitely looks like youve burned off some fat and replaced it with some lean muscle... keep up the good work!!
BD, really looking foward to see this progress once i get home, cant view pics for some reason at work.. so up 7 lbs, and burnt off fat? wow.. this stuff sounds like its living up to its claim!

Uncle Ralph

Awards
This stuff looks like a nice compliment at the end of a test e cycle. looking good bone daddy very noticable difference with the arms wide pic

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome picture brother! +7 lbs is amazing!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Very noticable difference in the pics, actually rediculous!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
yeah, 4 is starting to reach the "bothering me" point here at day 5. I feel great the first 5-8 hours after taking it, then start to fade out into naptime after that :p
Interesting. im on day thre right now, not doin a log, was considering goin to 4 cap next week. doesnt sound like a good idea tho. Sorry for hijack. this log looks great so far. If one of the benifites of the one is "most users get 10-15lbs in first 2 weeks, then five in five days does not seem to far fetched to me!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. It's hard to see progress physically sometimes when I see myself every day, so I appreciate the input! I"m so loving this stuff right now, although I've got a long way to go. I'm going to run this log for the next 2 months. Some people are questioning whether or not PCT is adequate, whether or not I'll keep any gains, etc...so Let's all find out together, shall we? I'll continue to do weekly pics throughout.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
great work so far! were you flexing your abs more in the 1 week pics than the pre-cycle pics? there is definately a difference. cheers on the progress buddy. looking very good.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great work so far! were you flexing your abs more in the 1 week pics than the pre-cycle pics? there is definately a difference. cheers on the progress buddy. looking very good.
Thanks bro! I wasn't flexing except in the bicep pic, trying to be as natural as possible, no pun intended! lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. im on day thre right now, not doin a log, was considering goin to 4 cap next week. doesnt sound like a good idea tho. Sorry for hijack. this log looks great so far. If one of the benifites of the one is "most users get 10-15lbs in first 2 weeks, then five in five days does not seem to far fetched to me!
5lbs in 5 days is expected!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
wow this stuff seems like its a winner ! lets hope other people have the same results

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i thought. seems like people are questioning the validity of it.
it totally is hard to believe, as almost nothing else has ever had those sort of gains, and the few that did left you feeling totally totally horrible

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! I wasn't flexing except in the bicep pic, trying to be as natural as possible, no pun intended! lol
looks like you got a pretty good recomp effect going- even while gaining bodyweight- pretty amazing :)

I am honestly pretty happy that people are getting the results that they are getting even from much lower doses- this compound continues to surprise me (in a good way).....we honestly had no idea how well this was going to work when we were putting the compound together and then did the first alpha tests.....

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
it totally is hard to believe, as almost nothing else has ever had those sort of gains, and the few that did left you feeling totally totally horrible
thats why this is the one, eh! i feel like a million bucks.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
looking good man. can't wait to see the final results as you're definitely going through a great recomp already.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. It's hard to see progress physically sometimes when I see myself every day, so I appreciate the input! I"m so loving this stuff right now, although I've got a long way to go. I'm going to run this log for the next 2 months. Some people are questioning whether or not PCT is adequate, whether or not I'll keep any gains, etc...so Let's all find out together, shall we? I'll continue to do weekly pics throughout.
Yes lets find out together sounds great BD keep rollin and kickin @$$. Log looks good man. :18: