BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good!

are you going to do half way pics? or just the before then after ones
I've got it in my mind to do weekly pics. What do you guys think? OVerkill or a good idea?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
So BD, have you made a decision on the cardio? Weekly pics would be cool to see the effect it's having on you,.. especially if you're gonna go the recomp route!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got it in my mind to do weekly pics. What do you guys think? OVerkill or a good idea?

I think weekly would really do justice, see how fast this stuff really works!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im watching too.... i would say to stay around maintanence calories if i were you.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So BD, have you made a decision on the cardio? Weekly pics would be cool to see the effect it's having on you,.. especially if you're gonna go the recomp route!!
Yes, I'm going to incorporate cardio. while I like being a big guy, I've got to strip some of this fat. so recomp it is, with weekly pics.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a note to let you guys know that yesterday was an off day. I took it easy and layed around the house with my girl while it rained...all....damn...day. Mood was great. I'm really loving this stuff. I'll update again later today after my workout!

loofer

Awards
How many bottles are needed for a cycle of TO?

Just one? Seems rather expensive if its 2 or more.

Also how many weeks is recommended? 4-6?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just one bottle unless you are freakin enormous, like 275lbs @ 15% bodyfat sort of thing. even then, maybe 1 1/2 bottles.

recommended is 4-6 weeks, at 3 caps a day a bottle lasts 36 2/3 days that way.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
BD are you hitting the gym today or taking the weekend off big dog?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind man just saw the answer in your last post!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subzero

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to 4 caps not advisable?
So far Don was the only one who stuck with 4 caps, and he started at almost 280... Everyone else who started at 4 decided to back down to 3. I'm on day 3 of 4/day, and i'm not sure what i'm doing. it does seem a bit much :)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
3 caps it is!! all these logs look great so far. cant wait to get mine.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, so I didn't get to update after my workout yesterday for various reasons. All apologies.

I felt kind of....lazy all day yesterday. I just didn't want to go to the damn gym. Could be the weather. It had been raining for 3 days straight and it turned to snow mid day yesterday. My girlfriend finally put a boot in my ass and off to the gym we went. Despite not feeling motivated, the weights went up, up, and wow! It was leg day and I was pressing stuff I normally don't. I half expected to not be able to walk today, especially stairs. Despite being a tad sore, I'm feeling great today. I'm 100% convinced that if I wasn't taking TO, I'd be 1 whiney lil' bitch today! The recovery time is awesome with this stuff. The workouts just keep getting better and better. I'm itching to jump to 4 caps!!

Mood has been pretty even the past few days. My appetite has definitely subsided, as I don't really want to eat the house anymore. Libido is normal, no noticeable increase nor decrease. I'm still a lil worried about my joints, especially with the way the weights are going up. I'm definitely going to have to get something for that. It sucks being old! The scale stayed the same yesterday, no change there.

Today is shoulder day, one of my favorites! 6 hours until gym time!! Woooooot!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if everything is working out the way you are reporting then why would you want to up the dose? sounds like its working very well already. No reason but curiousity to up the dose imho.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure. i'm thinking i'm seeing some negative effects at 4, i'm going to stick it a few more days and see for sure. Whats happening is that i'm sort of crashing later into the evening energy wise, around 6-7pm i'm almost ready for bed as if being amped so much earlier in the day is taking it out of me by then. Then again i'm right at maintenance cals, and just started doing a higher volume routine, so it could be some combo. But 3 caps worked well for everyone so far, and big ole Don was the only one to run a full cycle at 4 :D but at over 275, not a real surprise

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for sure. i'm thinking i'm seeing some negative effects at 4, i'm going to stick it a few more days and see for sure. Whats happening is that i'm sort of crashing later into the evening energy wise, around 6-7pm i'm almost ready for bed as if being amped so much earlier in the day is taking it out of me by then. Then again i'm right at maintenance cals, and just started doing a higher volume routine, so it could be some combo. But 3 caps worked well for everyone so far, and big ole Don was the only one to run a full cycle at 4 :D but at over 275, not a real surprise
4 will probably over-stim you- I started at 4 and it was too much (between the rapid weight gain and the CNS stimulation).....I went through the exact same thing- then I switched to 3- gains are still the same w/ 3 as 4......

dizdabiz

Awards
SUBBED BRO!,ill be keeping a close eye on this one!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today is Day 4? How much weight gain so far?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Holy hell, I've never wanted to eat so much in my life. And on that note, I'm one bloated sum-bitch. I don't mean I'm holding water, I mean my stomach feels like it's about to pop! lol I've got to find a different approach to eating this much. Calorie dense food, smaller, more frequent meals, perhaps, etc...Anyone have any advice?
Have you tried to plan out more than the normal 3 meals maybe do like a six meal routine, I saw also after this post you said you no longer wanna eat the house down. But if you are hungry I would try although its a pain in the @$$ to stretch to like 6 little meals a day. Also what are your maintenance calories that you're taking in? And by the way your log is lookin great man keep up the hard work>>>:dl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So today is Day 4? How much weight gain so far?
Good questions :)

Have you tried to plan out more than the normal 3 meals maybe do like a six meal routine, I saw also after this post you said you no longer wanna eat the house down. But if you are hungry I would try although its a pain in the @$$ to stretch to like 6 little meals a day. Also what are your maintenance calories that you're taking in? And by the way your log is lookin great man keep up the hard work>>>:dl:
Also some good advice!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly on The ONE, you will just damn well be hungry no matter what you do. Its hard for me to stay controlled right now.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
honestly on The ONE, you will just damn well be hungry no matter what you do. Its hard for me to stay controlled right now.
Sounds like my bulk should be easy then :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh my yes. i easily tacked 1000 cals a day on top of what I normally eat

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
oh my yes. i easily tacked 1000 cals a day on top of what I normally eat
i likkkkeee :18: im a big fan of eating, especially when bulking. im currently in the middle of a cut with just below maintenance cals, not liking it at all LOL.

BD - How'd the workout go today man??

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i likkkkeee :18: im a big fan of eating, especially when bulking. im currently in the middle of a cut with just below maintenance cals, not liking it at all LOL.

BD - How'd the workout go today man??
yeah definately, mine will be here todayyyyy!!! hows it goin bd????

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I planned on updating last night, but by the time I got home, I was dead ass tired.

The strength gains are awesome and still going up. The pumps I'm getting are almost uncomfortable! lol I'm also starting to experience back pumps, which have been going on for the past 2 days. I've also noticed that for the past few workouts, I'm pooping out about halfway through my workout. I feel like I'm hitting a wall, or my energy just goes, or something. Definitely something to keep an eye on. The 'hot' feeling is back and it was very pronounced yesterday in the gym. I was sweating like never before, especially on the treadmill. I looked like a hooker leaving a frat party. Speaking of hookers...

The libido is definitely up. I'm getting random semis here and there. I feel like I'm 14 again in that regard. Could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your perspective! lol

The appetite is still minimal. I'm having to make myself eat. This way, its easier to keep it clean at least. I'm doing small meals, many times a day. I'm trying to stick around 500 above maintenance. I'm curious if I don't need more and that's where my pooping out 1/2 way through my routine is coming from?

I weighed in @ 235 yesterday. Yup, yup....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what time do you work out, and what is your eating like for the meal prior to workout?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I weighed in @ 235 yesterday. Yup, yup....
Can i make a request?:) maybe add the day to the top of your updates to make it a bit easier to see where your at. And also when you give your weight give a (+5) next to it or whatever the change is from the start? Just makes it a bit easier for people just popping in, to see what kind of gains your making.

Great log so far bro! Keep up the good work.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i make a request?:) maybe add the day to the top of your updates to make it a bit easier to see where your at. And also when you give your weight give a (+5) next to it or whatever the change is from the start? Just makes it a bit easier for people just popping in, to see what kind of gains your making.

Yeah, my bad...I had been doing that. I'm just rushed trying to do this 2 work and I've gotten a lil' lazy for the sake of speed :-D I'll fix it up for you guys from here on out .

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my bad...I had been doing that. I'm just rushed trying to do this 2 work and I've gotten a lil' lazy for the sake of speed :-D I'll fix it up for you guys from here on out .
No worries man..

Really interested to see the final outcome of this:)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what time do you work out, and what is your eating like for the meal prior to workout?
I work out @ 5:30pm until. My pwo meal consists of anything from chicken and brown rice, a whey/casein shake, a couple of pb&j on wheat, or whatever, just depends on the day. I always try to make it complex carbs and protien.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
might want to try jacking carbs up higher on the preworkout meal

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

best post ever...keep up the hard work bd!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im guessing from the laziness and lethargy of your posts you are getting pretty lethargic? Also are you using any taurine?

edit: please dont be offended by this post. I dont mean to sound like an ass

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im guessing from the laziness and lethargy of your posts you are getting pretty lethargic? Also are you using any taurine?

edit: please dont be offended by this post. I dont mean to sound like an ass
None taken :) If the posts come across as lazy or lethargic it's because I'm doing them @ work, and I don't want to get caught! lol I did pick up some Taurine yesterday and will started incorporating it in the scheme of things today. I have been a little tired. I've been using some pretty heavy weight compared to what I had been doing. It could be that my cns is taking a beating. Basically i've been working my ass off, so I'm sure thats it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much taurine you thinking of taking?

And to be clear - youre on day 5? and youre up 5lbs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is totally normal if you are bulking on The ONE metroba :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It better!! :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice! You should take pics. Im sure 5lbs has you noticeably bigger.