Blood work after a year and 5 cycles of M1T later...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, here is the latest from me.
Came off M1T 6weeks ago - I got sick on and had to cut it short.
Ran M1T for 10days.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=203587#post203587
Liver function is fine - checked that ~1 month ago.

Here is my blood work:
Total Cholesterol 200 mg/dl HIGH > 200 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol 45 mg/dl HIGH > 40 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol 122 mg/dl N/A *see below*
Triglycerides 164 mg/dl HIGH > 150 mg/dl

I've never had Cholesterol issues, and it's barely at borderline risk.

I was planning to do another about with M1T but I may pass on that. M1,4add and 1-test is safer and should deliver similiar results (right?). M1,4add and 1-test hasn't been known for elevating HDL levels.

Any suggestions for the meantime?
Any supplements to get the HDL down slightly?

thanks....

Bennett

Awards
Hey everyone, here is the latest from me.
Came off M1T 6weeks ago - I got sick on and had to cut it short.
Ran M1T for 10days.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=203587#post203587
Liver function is fine - checked that ~1 month ago.

Here is my blood work:
Total Cholesterol 200 mg/dl HIGH > 200 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol 45 mg/dl HIGH > 40 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol 122 mg/dl N/A *see below*
Triglycerides 164 mg/dl HIGH > 150 mg/dl

I've never had Cholesterol issues, and it's barely at borderline risk.

I was planning to do another about with M1T but I may pass on that. M1,4add and 1-test is safer and should deliver similiar results (right?). M1,4add and 1-test hasn't been known for elevating HDL levels.

Any suggestions for the meantime?
Any supplements to get the HDL down slightly?

thanks....
m14ad will knock it way down.It knocked mine down to 8.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
both the HDL and LDL, or just the HDL?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
do guys do cardio while on m1t.......i think peple should do that.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to reduce HDL? An HDL cholesterol level under 40 mg/dL is low; a level of 60 mg/dL or above is positive.
Okay good, I was going by the 45+ benchmark Quest gave me which said it was high.

size

Awards
  • Established
Okay good, I was going by the 45+ benchmark Quest gave me which said it was high.
Simply way to look at cholesterol:
Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) deliver cholesterol to the body. High-density lipoproteins (HDL) remove cholesterol from the bloodstream. Too much LDL cholesterol is bad for the body, while the HDL form is good.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Simply way to look at cholesterol:
Low-density lipoproteins (LDL) deliver cholesterol to the body. High-density lipoproteins (HDL) remove cholesterol from the bloodstream. Too much LDL cholesterol is bad for the body, while the HDL form is good.
ahh good, I had HDL and LDL mixed up.
thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The sides I'm having on 100mg of M1,4 AD are pretty similar to M1T minus the lethargy.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The sides I'm having on 100mg of M1,4 AD are pretty similar to M1T minus the lethargy.
The same cholestrol altering sides?
Or the same as far as: the hair, stiff back, etc.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wierd pumps, bloating, face is flushed all the time, difficulty sleeping...I imagine my BP is way up. Gaining weight like a crazy. I had not heard M1,4 screws up lipid values that badly but I would not be suprised.

Haven't gotten blood tested yet..too broke right now but will hopefully test by the end of the cycle.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I had not heard M1,4 screws up lipid values that badly but I would not be suprised.
Somebody here said that it did lower their HDL significantly a couple of months back. I'll see if I can dig it up...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hmm so we are thinking M1,4add is every bit as harsh on the cardiovasualar system as M1T?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
hmm so we are thinking M1,4add is every bit as harsh on the cardiovasualar system as M1T?
I don't think so, definitely not mg for mg. But who knows what it's doing at such high doses. It started out as something that was to be dosed at 30-50mg, now it seems like people start at 100mg, and take it from there.

I have 6g of it, and I'd like to do some work with it because I've used it briefly before and loved it. But as soon as I get over this flu :sick:, I'll be all about the Superdrol :D !!! I've had the stuff for 2 weeks now, and I can hear it calling to me at work, all the way from my cabinet at home :twisted: .

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hope you feel better I got a mini-flu 3 times in the past 4 weeks. It's been annoying.

Just thinking more about this, how taxing is DBOL on the cardiovascular system? shouldn't that be an accurate comparsion - with M1,4add being say 'diet dbol'?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
ALT over 100 is usually cause for some concern.

A value of 500+ is highly unusual.
If you're off cycle and have been off methyls for a while, then it's a reason for concern. But if you're on something like M1T or 100mg+ M1,4ADD it's expected. Not saying that that is good or anything, just saying that someone taking potent methyls should know that their liver enzymes will be elevated for the duration of the cycle and then some.

ZackMurphy

Awards
If you're off cycle and have been off methyls for a while, then it's a reason for concern. But if you're on something like M1T or 100mg+ M1,4ADD it's expected. Not saying that that is good or anything, just saying that someone taking potent methyls should know that their liver enzymes will be elevated for the duration of the cycle and then some.
True enough.

I finished a 1-AD 4AD (600mg/1200mg) 4-week cycle about 2 weeks ago, now on tamox cit. My ALT was 117 as of about a week ago - just goes with the territory, I guess. Don't have pre-cycle numbers this time. Hopefully coming down.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the cat scan results back and everything is good. I am due in two weeks for follow up blood work,

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, great to hear the good news. Gland your OK man.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
I would get on a liver detox program. Your liver is an amazing organ, depending on your age and lifestyle you can reverse much of the damage. But its gonna take some discipline. Lots and lots of water, milk thistle, R-ala, B vitamins, Sesathin, Phos-choline and serine, and prob plenty of fruits and veggies and overall antioxidants to allieviate strain off of the liver so it can repair itself. I know plenty of ppl with crazy elevated liver enzymes from drugs nad booze and they turned their values around but it took a year or two and a lifstyle change. Stay positive you know your blood work was going to be somewhere around there for the amount of activity. Getting it back to norm is priority now.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to see what the follow-up bloodwork numbers were.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wanted to post a follow up. I just recently had urine and blood work done and the results are great! I spent six months or so after the bad results doing nothing and the rest of the time i've used protein/creatine and on occastion M1T@ 10mg a day...

NEW Tests
Cholesterol 168
Triglyceride 67
HDL 40
LDL 113
NA+ 144
K 4.8
CL- 103
CO2 31
Glucose 89
BUN 16
Creat 1.3
CA 10.1
Protein total 7.9
Albumin 4.6
ALK PHOS 56
AST 42
ALT 70

OLD Tests
Glucose-79
Urea Nitrogen-10
Creatinine-1.4
Sodium-143
Potassium-4.6
Chloride-101
Total CO2- 33.0
Calcium-9.8
Cholesterol-203( I blame chicken selects!
Triglycerides-79
Total BILI-0.7
Total Protein-7.2
Albumin-4.2
ALT(GPT)-515
AST(GOT)-160
Alkaline Phosphatase-69
Creatine Kinase-141
HDL Cholesterol-13

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well tried a cycle but lost the bottle so it only lasted about 8 days. Then tried another cycle but got sick as hell after a cuple days. Finally did a complete 4 week cycle@10mg 5/5. I ended that cycle almost a month prior to this blood work. I stopped taking anything in pill for as well unless I have to and in those cases it's always in capsule form. Basically I changed a lot over the year. I rarely eat chicken now. Mostly eat tunafish and egg whites. That blood work scare did a lot for me. I started looking at a lot more than just protein values and corrected, for the most part, my eating habits and suppliment overuseage.

Next stop is getting Bobo's help as soon as I recover from Christmas.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.

I don't know man. The liver still seems high - mine were in the mid-20's.
If I were you and had went through that, I wouldn't touch M1T again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I agree but I had enough left for another cycle and I was all out of everything so figured I would finish it. I looked over some old test results prior to all this and my ast and alt values were always in that area. Doctors aren't concerned...Should I be?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, if your true baseline numbers are close to what you have now, then no I wouldn't be concerned.

I still wouldn't touch M1T with a 10 meter cattle prod if I were you.

Astue

Awards
You should start putting some money asside for a pine box. You're never going to find that magic pill you're looking for.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice one liner you have there...I would have a response but it doesn't seem you're worth the time.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Astue

There are many more imaginative ways you could have said what you were saying. Negativity without creativity is so BB.com. At least bash with class.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.

ALT is still too high, but it's not BAD high as long as it continues to drop.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.

WORD! When M-1t first came out, and the consesus on it was not really out yet, I ran it for I beleive like 4 or 5 weeks(I can't remember exactly) @ 20 mgs/day, and it did some really bad things to me! I ended up going to the docs to see why I was feeling so bad. I got blood work done,and it cam back really bad, not as bad as Jay's, but it scared the **** out of me! Doc put it to me like this..either stop doing whatever it is that you are doing right now, give your body a break, and live a healthy normal life, or keep doing what you are doing, and look good pushing up daisies in a pine box! I took the first part of it of course. Needless to say, I did have a lot more M-1t, and I got rid of it. That and the way it made me feel, I would not do it again, especailly with a scare like Jay's! There a lot more safer things out there that you do not need to take the M-1t bro. Just my 2 pennies

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
and on occastion M1T@ 10mg a day...
hmmm OK. I have read most of this thread and was hoping that you learned a valuable lesson, but it seems that you have not.

You tried 3 more cycles and completed a 4 week one. WOW!! Parodon me but you seem EXTREMELY ignorant. Sure the Dr's might not be concerend, but do they know much about M1T? Also, there has been some clear and convincing evidence that M1T is EXTREMELY toxic and should be avoided by all. Your results seems to prove that as well. Yet, you seem to believe that you can continue to abuse your body since it recovered the previous time.

All you do is take some time off and then go right back destroying your body. Your body may have bounced back this time, but it probably won't in the future and you will have nobody to blame but your stubborn ignorance. Yout ALT is still high and yet you continue. Truly sad.
Hopefully, you will come to your senses and stop ALL steroids and be happy.

Sure my post might sound harsh, but I think most here would agree that doing 3 more M1t cycles after shooting your liver values sky high, was simply dumb.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
hmmm OK. I have read most of this thread and was hoping that you learned a valuable lesson, but it seems that you have not.

You tried 3 more cycles and completed a 4 week one. WOW!! Parodon me but you seem EXTREMELY ignorant. Sure the Dr's might not be concerend, but do they know much about M1T? Also, there has been some clear and convincing evidence that M1T is EXTREMELY toxic and should be avoided by all. Your results seems to prove that as well. Yet, you seem to believe that you can continue to abuse your body since it recovered the previous time.

All you do is take some time off and then go right back destroying your body. Your body may have bounced back this time, but it probably won't in the future and you will have nobody to blame but your stubborn ignorance. Yout ALT is still high and yet you continue. Truly sad.
Hopefully, you will come to your senses and stop ALL steroids and be happy.

Sure my post might sound harsh, but I think most here would agree that doing 3 more M1t cycles after shooting your liver values sky high, was simply dumb.
Excellent point indeed:clap2:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

The fellas are asking a question I haven't seen answered too cleary, why are you determined to use M-1T? It is the worst **** you could put in your body.*(Close enough) There are many other legal, anabolic choices out there. Methylated hormones are the fvcking devil. My opinion anyhow. Convert some test or some via board sponsers or something. Orals=issues in my book. Best of luck, and please elaborate.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Jay, how is M1T better in the long run than an equal number of simple cycles of test?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I bought so much of that ****, but after 2 years of running it about 3x a year for 4-6 weeks a shot, it took a while for my drive to come back and I felt horrible during the cycles. I will never do it again...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to understand that previously my liver values were that high because of a combined suppliment overuseage. M1T wasn't the sole reason. I try and explain these things but they seem to be overlooked by people losing their minds over the m1t part.

I was taking so many things a year ago that I needed to find out once my liver values were lower if m1t alone would cause the same effect and to tell ya the truth it doesn't. You can get worse blood levels and never touch m1t if you're a supp junky.

Regardless, now I know through my own testing that I won't take more than one supp at a time. Matter of fact the only things besides protein and creatine that I still own is insulin. No m1t or anything else.

Was it stupid? Maybe to some of you but I needed to know and without taking blood work on a pure cycle of m1t alone I wouldn't of known.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
To me it sounded like you were still going to cycle it after all you had been through. Is this the case?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also wanted to add that it wasn't three more cycles. It was an attempt at one more cycle so I could do follow up bloodwork. I thought I had posted the other bloodwork from earlier in the year but I guess I didn't. I guess it doesn't really matter though. That was the last pre ban stuff I had and i'm not buying anything else.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
@motiv8ter. Yeah, the plan had been for a while that once my bloodwork came back clear that I did one last full cycle on nothing else to isolate the problem.

On a positive note...Without the use of anabolics, I have more money for tuna fish.

bigred97

Awards
@motiv8ter. Yeah, the plan had been for a while that once my bloodwork came back clear that I did one last full cycle on nothing else to isolate the problem.

On a positive note...Without the use of anabolics, I have more money for tuna fish.
after reading this whole thread it just sounds like to me that you are rationalizing your use of M1T so what had happened was somehow ok and it isnt going to happen agian. yes using more than one ph/ps can hurt you more than just one (even regular ph/ps can because they are oil-soluable and not water soluable so that right there will elevate you liver) but let me tell you.... from m1t expericence; off of just using that alone i was diagnosed with drug induced hepatitis c and my cardiac doctor was freaking out because of my resting bp being 220/80 (usual is 110/60) i have never touched the **** again because it is so damn toxic. i dont think you fully understand M1T at all, used with or without anything else you will get elevated panels. also you should get an EKG (might be wrong on the acronym) to check your heart. i had to do an ECHO test because my left ventricular wall grew twice the size because of how much water i was holding and my bp being so high for so long. it also took me 2 months to get my body back to normal. that **** is the worst **** you could put in your body Period!!