Blood work after a year and 5 cycles of M1T later...

supermanMBS

Awards
ya...im a runner distance runner just giving m1t a run for its money, im 4 days into the cycle now at 10mg a day, and my endurence is SHOT!...you have no idea how pissed i am
IM quitting this crap. the only reason i started it is because alot of my baseball buddies are taking it, and i wanted to put a little size on before track season starts up. Any ideas why i can normally do 6 miles without probs. but i can hardly do 4 now?...I am a sub 440 miler, and i want to be a sub 415, but this has to go....its super bad for you. and also causes some bad headaches...

supermanMBS

Awards
how long do you guys think it will take for my endurence to get back up to par?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With only a weekon it about that long to get back to normal. M1T will kill endurance it's a bulker that will punp every muscle in your body making it near impossible to to job much less run :)

I would of done a little more research because you would of seen that one of the sides of M1T is low back pumps/pains that would kill your runnning time. You should be fine in no time though.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
He ran 5 cycles of M1T in 1 year....way too many and not enough rest in between.

He also justed finished a cycle 3 weeks ago...

So before we all start bashing M1T...lets look at the facts. Sure M1T is some strong ****...but the only thing to blame would be the person who abused it.
There is every reason to bash M1T. Cycling any other legal methyl, or combination of any other 2 (maybe even 3), for the same lengths on/off would not **** somebody up nearly as bad.

So far it's the undisputed king of legal anabolics, but it is leaps and bounds worse for you than any other substance out there. And way too readily available for anybody with a few extra dollars. There are other ways to attain the gains of M1T, like 1-test trans or cyp stacked with 1 or 2 other methyls, not doing nearly as much damage to your body.

I've done just as much M1T or more than just about anybody out there, but I'll never touch the stuff again.

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
There is every reason to bash M1T. Cycling any other legal methyl, or combination of any other 2 (maybe even 3), for the same lengths on/off would not **** somebody up nearly as bad.

So far it's the undisputed king of legal anabolics, but it is leaps and bounds worse for you than any other substance out there. And way too readily available for anybody with a few extra dollars. There are other ways to attain the gains of M1T, like 1-test trans or cyp stacked with 1 or 2 other methyls, not doing nearly as much damage to your body.

I've done just as much M1T or more than just about anybody out there, but I'll never touch the stuff again.
SS....moderating is the key. This is a concept which you dont seem to understand. I know M1T is some strong ****, everyone on this message board knows that. But if someone is stupid enough to run 5 M1T cycles in 1 year...going up to 30mg..and wondering why their dick dont work..then DONT blame M1T. Blame that persons stupidity.

I have heard horror stories of people using anadrol....I have yet to see that with M1T.

AND its so funny how everyone praised M1T before.....but now that superdrol is coming out. M1T is evil.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
What's with the attitude?
He's probably just referring to how I've stacked high dose methyl THIS with high dose methyl THAT along with 1-2 injectables over the past 10 months, that's all. :twisted:

jah_live10

Banned
Awards
He's probably just referring to how I've stacked high dose methyl THIS with high dose methyl THAT along with 1-2 injectables over the past 10 months, that's all. :twisted:
You seem to be proud ....but I wouldnt...especial not at the age of 21.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Not proud, but not ashamed either. Different strokes for different folks.

My bloodwork is looking good at the moment.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran one week at 30mg a day. rest being 20mg a day. While I guess that is overkill compared to some it is also the standard dosage for most. I also didn't stack any other methyl or other PH with M1T. My M1T cycle is probably about as average as you will see. I did 2 weeks of a lot of other non PH stuff to see something but other than that my cycles were pretty basic with the reported recovery time.

Moderation is key but with the product being out less than a couple years then who decides the moderation if not through trial and error? Some products you can run just like I ran M1T some you can't.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
This is the only board that truly pushes responsible use of the M1T.

M1T isn't "evil" anywhere else per say.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still don't think it's a evil product just one you have to use with more care than some others. If in a couple of years just running two cycles causes permanent long term damage then i'll change my stance :p

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Ok here is my question.

Did you get baseline bloodwork done PRE-CYCLE or not ?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...This is a concept which you dont seem to understand. I know M1T is some strong ****...
Jah, you at it again bro? The concept I can't understand is why you like to give everyone attitude, when you really don't even believe what your saying yourself. Not only that, you say you kown M1T's strong? Last I checked you have never even used a steroid! So you opinion here is the only stupid thing in this whole issue. Save it till you get some experience and stop being an ass to everyone. Please.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you get baseline bloodwork done PRE-CYCLE or not ?
Good question. And also, do you plan more bloodwork in the near future? If you've only been off for 3 weeks, then your probably not fully recovered from that cycle alone. Are the bad readings a result of you're latest cycle? Or is it, for sure, cumulative? I guess what I'm curious about is; can a single m1t cycle of 20-30mg for 2 or 3 weeks throw these values off this far?

dd

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Can't we all just get along?:cheers:
Yes, we can, but he's the type that can't ever admit he's wrong. So, unless this member stops being so prejudice, I will stand against him and defend the truth endlessly. One of us may eventually be banned for it. May the best man win.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last blood work I recieved was a year ago last Oct. Everything was normal but I didn't have the hard copy results as my doc told me everything was fine. This time the reason I got a hard copy was because of the doc telling me everything wasn't fine.

I will be getting more bloodwork done in the near future and then again throughout the year just to make sure but as of now I am still waiting on my results from the ultrasound. just got off the phone with them...I really hate waiting.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got a call back about the Ultrasound and it came back ok for the liver. No signs of anything wrong as far as what they told me but now I have a CATscan scheduled tomorrow morning because they couldn't get a good look at my pancreas. This to take a look at the low blood sugar problems. Pissing me off because it wasn't the doc who called me but a receptionist and nothing was said about any of the other elevated values.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Just got a call back about the Ultrasound and it came back ok for the liver. No signs of anything wrong as far as what they told me .
Glad to hear that the liver looked ok, that is good news.

Thanks for posting all that your going through with this. It definately makes for interesting read, however, Im sorry that your kinda the guniea pig for it. Good luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well the board has gave me a lot of info and support so I figured I would return the favor when I could. I'll report the results of the scan tomorrow and i'll be getting more bloodwork done in 4 weeks unless they tell me sooner. Then again every 8 weeks till everything looks normal.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'll bet the farm that your blood work is leaps and bounds better in 4 weeks, and probably looks much better now than the last time you had them run. From my experiences it takes a couple weeks for the numbers to start getting better, a lot of times they'll actually get worse for a couple weeks after stopping. But once everything starts getting back to normal it happens pretty fast. Just my experience from the countless # of labs I've run. In fact I have some running now. :blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're probably right SS. Still no more supps other than Protein for at least 6 months...gonna have to stock up though :) Lady at the Docs office was trying to say that my protein shakes chould be causing these high values...She think I ingesting 1000g of protein a day or something?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna worry you any more, but you might wanna get your testosterone and LH/FSH checked though. Did you use HCG at all?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well the board has gave me a lot of info and support so I figured I would return the favor when I could. I'll report the results of the scan tomorrow and i'll be getting more bloodwork done in 4 weeks unless they tell me sooner. Then again every 8 weeks till everything looks normal.

So Jayhawkk - it's simply the HDL and LDL level for concern right now?

Give it two solid months without fried foods or egg yolks, and you'll be back to normal.

And Supersoldier - I know you ran a liver panel daily, but did you monitor cholestrol while on M1T?

Last edited:

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
M1T=EVIL....I'm sorry but I have the least amount of side while on m1t, I feel great, stronger than ever, and it isnt til about 2-3 weeks till libido is really affected. But i'm 22 years old and embarassed to say my nuts are a good bit smaller than they used to be before I ever used m1t...before you start pointing fingers....let me say I researched, did proper pct, and had a good overall understanding of what I was doing...but its been almost 3 months since ive touched anything and my nuts are still smaller, i dunno if this bothers you guys, but this bothers me greatly. I almost want to go on a hcg-only cycle....I cant believe M1T is legal, and I think M1T is a good bit of the reason prohormones (if you dont wanna call them steroids) are going to be illegal in <2 months. Personally, i'm glad its gonna be illegal, I dont have a stake in the supp business and feel sorry for those who do, but m1t and these new compounds that are coming out, they have no business being used by the general population...for my money and health, i'm going to use the real deal, tried and true, researched and studied....from here on out if I want to accelrate the process....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HDL/LDL and thyroid levels right now. Unless the scan tomorrow picks something else up. Will wait till then to det a total picture of what's going on.

MightyMouse69

Awards
Just got a call back about the Ultrasound and it came back ok for the liver. No signs of anything wrong as far as what they told me but now I have a CATscan scheduled tomorrow morning because they couldn't get a good look at my pancreas. This to take a look at the low blood sugar problems. Pissing me off because it wasn't the doc who called me but a receptionist and nothing was said about any of the other elevated values.
Great News JayBro!!! I was getting a little worried about this and have been wondering...hate to see anyone get messed up over a little self-experimenting.

I guess we are all self-selected subjects in a clinical trial of these new compounds and what Jayman did is a great service to others in reporting his adverse event. I have over 500 tabs left but after my first cycle have been reluctant to do more. Early on I proposed 1mg dosing 3 times a day, perhaps we have been off on dosing by 10 fold and efficacy could be had for much smaller doses?

Thanks

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
M1T=EVIL....I'm sorry but I have the least amount of side while on m1t, I feel great, stronger than ever, and it isnt til about 2-3 weeks till libido is really affected. But i'm 22 years old and embarassed to say my nuts are a good bit smaller than they used to be before I ever used m1t...before you start pointing fingers....let me say I researched, did proper pct, and had a good overall understanding of what I was doing...but its been almost 3 months since ive touched anything and my nuts are still smaller, i dunno if this bothers you guys, but this bothers me greatly. I almost want to go on a hcg-only cycle....I cant believe M1T is legal, and I think M1T is a good bit of the reason prohormones (if you dont wanna call them steroids) are going to be illegal in <2 months. Personally, i'm glad its gonna be illegal, I dont have a stake in the supp business and feel sorry for those who do, but m1t and these new compounds that are coming out, they have no business being used by the general population...for my money and health, i'm going to use the real deal, tried and true, researched and studied....from here on out if I want to accelrate the process....
hay bro, i dont think one cycle of M1t would do serious if you did proper procedures. it probaply psychological, just realx.

and wait a bit, you can try Nolva/ clomid alone, and see.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
M1T=EVIL....from here on out if I want to accelrate the process....
Chill out BK! That's crazy talk, besides, they'll come back one day, you'll see. My nuts dissappeared for like 16 months one time. Couldn't talk 'em back for nothin! But they finally saw it my way. ;)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Unless tamox citrate @ 60mg/day for 2 weeks, followed by 1 week of 40, followed by 1 week of 30 is not the proper pct for a 21 day m1t cycle, i'm pretty sure I ran proper pct. I literally could tell from a day to day basis that they were getting smaller on cycle, yet I continued because I was aware of what I was doing and chose to do so. I'm not bad-off and yes, they are getting bigger, but imo thats just f*cked up. I would honestly venture to say they are 65-70% of the size they used to be....makes me wonder what drugs like fina, which "shut you down hard" would do to someone....looks like i'll have to find out ;)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is anything -- short, of course, of a nude picture of Whoopi Goldberg dyking out with Rosie O'Donnell -- that would shut you down faster or more thoroughly than M1T.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be using my one bottle of M1T as a paperweight, and stocking up on dermals or something else. The negatives are just creepy man.

...OK..OK...I bet I use it anyway with some 4ad because by the time I plan on starting again, I'll have forgotten this thread...lol.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there is anything -- short, of course, of a nude picture of Whoopi Goldberg dyking out with Rosie O'Donnell -- that would shut you down faster or more thoroughly than M1T.
Strat.
Thanks for visual. I just lost my breakfast. BTW loved that recent article on M&M.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done with the CT scan and they told me that if anything was really bizarre that my doc would know by the end of the day but on average it takes 2-3 days...So here's to waiting, even longer :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

*Dry heaving*

OK then.

Well Jayhawk's blood data serves to illustrate several concepts that we here at AM have been pushing for awhile.

1.) The first is the use of low doses (5mg) of m1t. Personally, I get stellar results from just 5mg but I know some of you don't. The thing that bothers me is seeing everyone double, triple, quadruple the dose right away when 5 mg doesn't work right off the bat. That's crazy. If 30mg of Dbol didn't produce enough results you wouldn't dive headlong into 60, 90 or 120mg/day. With potent compounds one needs to consider that increasing the dosage slowly and incrimentally is the key. Nearly everyone is increasing their M1T dosages exponentially..that's just crazy if you think about it.

2.) Back to back M1T cycling is BAD. We came up with the concept and after further review I had hoped that we had dispelled it as a bad idea. There is simply no way that any of your blood values will be close to recovery during a short 2 to 4 week hiatus between cycles. You brutalize liver, test and lipid values while on, take a short break and bitch slap these values when they are trying to recover. Bad move and I think the data speaks for itself.

M1T has it's uses. It's the biggest gun out there and should only be used, sparingly, once or twice a year. I strongly suggest using the bulk powder so that one can make a low dose solution. That way you can run 2mg..3mg..4mgs..bumping up the dose slowly by small incriments, otherwise you're stuck doubling and tripling the dose with tablets.

Thanks for the updates Jayhawk. I hope all is well with you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
2.) Back to back M1T cycling is BAD.
Yes, and also bad that this is reccomended everywhere else. Bi-weekly bull @ 1fast400 recommended taking a couple weeks off after you've run 3 in a row.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You really do have a way with words, my nuts got smaller before I could even finish the sentence! And yes, great article too.

Bio, good post. I make 1.25mg caps myself and have decided never to exceed 10mg total/d. I get the fever from it anyway, so I really can't.

iron ogr

Awards
What about other methylated compounds??

Jayhawk...hope all turns out well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure it will. Just a wake up call i think in treating the body better if you plan on using it for a while. Will know for sure in a day or two.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
Wow, I have never done any type of prohormone yet and I think I just experienced testicular atrophy.