blood work with cycles?

fmfws185

Awards
Just curious about how much people pay for blood work.

I have dual coverage from kaiser and I don't have to pay a penny for anything including blood work. I can get bloodwork done everyday of the week if I want

I don't really see blook work posted for logs.

I'm thinking abt running a log with before,during,and after pics and bloodwork.
I'm gonna be moving to salem oregon in about a 2 weeks and after I get situated I plan on running a cycle.

I would gladly volunteer myself for cycles with blood work.
And I'm thinking abt running serm only cycles with before and after bloodwork. So everyone knows exactly how effective they are

What do u guys think

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont go through your insurance, use privatemdlabs.com, get either a female or if you can afford it, male hormone test.

Female lacks things like lipids and free test as well as many other things.

fmfws185

Awards
Dont go through your insurance, use privatemdlabs.com, get either a female or if you can afford it, male hormone test.

why would you not recommend going through insurance?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thisssss

I used this websight and they are legit- nothing provides peace of mind like knowing ur **** is in order

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would you not recommend going through insurance?
because it all becomes part of your permanent medical record that way. That and I somehow doubt they truly would let you do full hormone panels repetitively without a doctor giving good reason as to why.

fmfws185

Awards
because it all becomes part of your permanent medical record that way. That and I somehow doubt they truly would let you do full hormone panels repetitively without a doctor giving good reason as to why.
ahh i see.
i did not know that it becomes part of your permanent medical record