BLACK LION RESEARCH TRANSDERMAL

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday i applied two pumps pre workout. Most to my pelvic inner thigh area, and some to my delts.

Then when i got home i did one after i shower spread to the same places evenly. So far im loving this stuff. I have been drying out a little and absolutely sweating like crazy. So far so good!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking good in here bro.

noticing any joint issues at all...?
No none yet. Some light in my elbows and knees, but making sure im taking my fish oil To equal 3 grams omega 3 and glucosamine condroitin and msm triple strentgh. Not bad at all yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No none yet. Some light in my elbows and knees, but making sure im taking my fish oil To equal 3 grams omega 3 and glucosamine condroitin and msm triple strentgh. Not bad at all yet.
The omegas and msm and glucosamine should help.
Kasaj said he felt like a 90 year old man trying to get out of bed from the joint pain.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The omegas and msm and glucosamine should help.
Kasaj said he felt like a 90 year old man trying to get out of bed from the joint pain.
Guess thats something i have to look forward to lol

From what you see is my dosing good orshould i alter it at all?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 3 pumps is good. It was at 4 that everyone started complaining about pain so....I figure 3 will give you the effect with less joint pain.
So far so good.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think 3 pumps is good. It was at 4 that everyone started complaining about pain so....I figure 3 will give you the effect with less joint pain.
So far so good.
I think i saw this somewhere but would dosing 1 am, 1 preworkout and 1 prebed be more beneficial? Or 1 am 2 preworkout? Or should i just try em all lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i saw this somewhere but would dosing 1 am, 1 preworkout and 1 prebed be more beneficial? Or 1 am 2 preworkout? Or should i just try em all lol
I think spread the dose out so blood levels are even.
This may change if we add new ingredients before launch

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think spread the dose out so blood levels are even.
This may change if we add new ingredients before launch
Will do. First thing this morning i started eith one application, then going to do one pre workout and one before bed.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7

Midday Cardio
25 mins stairs

PM Training
Shoulders and Legs

Barbell Shoulder Shurgs
225x15 315x10 405x10 455x10 505x6
superset
Side Lateral Raises, pinkies up
12.5x20 x 5 sets

Smith Military Press
115x15
165x10
205x5
205x4
205x5
165x9
165x8
165x10
First 4 sets supersetted with behind the back straight bar rear delt raises 45x10
Last 3 sets supersetted with Side lateral Raises: 22.5x10

DTP Xtreme military press on Smith
115x5 rest 5 secs 115x10 rest 10 secs 115x15 rest 15 secs 115x20

DTP Xtreme Side Lateral raises
15x5 rest 5 secs 15x10 rest 10 secs 15x15 rest 15 secs 15x20

Upright Rows on Smith
115x10
135x8
135x10
superset
Straight Bar Curl into Reverse Grip Shoulder Press
65x10 x 3 sets

Giant Set
Underhand Shrugs on Smith
205x10 x 5 sets
Straight Bar Curl into Reverse Grip Shoulder Press
65x10 x 5 sets
Seated DB Shrugs
80x10 x 5 sets

Seated Rope Face Pulls
55x20 70x15 85x10 100x10 140x5

Bent Over Rear Delt flyes with Cable
15x12 x 3 sets

Legs
Leg extentions/curls
3 sets of 15 reps to warm up 165 lbs

Smith Machine Lunges
10 each leg
90x10
110x10
130x10 x 2 sets

Smith Machine Squats
10 wide, 10 narrow
155x20 x 4 sets

Leg Press
Feet wide and high
370x15
460x15 x 3 sets

Calf Extensions, stretch at bottom, hold 5 secs at top
280x10 x 4 sets

Giant Set
Hamstring Raise on back extension
45x10 x 3 sets, last set 20 reps
Goblet Squats
45x10 x 3 sets, last set 20 reps
Stiff Leg Dead Lifts with Curl Bar
65x10 x 3 sets, last set 20 reps

Roman Chair Leg Lifts
4 sets of 15, high raise

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout bro :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7 thoughts:

This stuff is incredible!

I am starting to really see it kick in. I applied two pumps pre workout and within two sets of warm up shoulder shrugs i was sweating and had pit stains on my hoody. Not even through the workout sets yet lol

I had an awesome marathon workout, my vascualrity is def up and my skin and thinning out as im seeing many more veins, especially the small ones. I constantly get comments of man your leaning out as well as are you bulking again, your getting big...

Im absolutely starting to feel some joint pain. I am moving up my oximega fish oil to 4 caps a day from 3 and going to add in another glucosamine condroitin msm triple strentgh pill, currently at two a day. I am drinking a lot of water, but will try to increase that as well.

Ocassionally i have little burning sensations and sometimes if appy too much to upper body my eyes start to brun from the fumes. Almost like a slight watery eyes type thing. All in all Nothing too crazy.

The last day i have seen a significant leanness in my lower abs region occuring. I have been eating more food and training harder. I ate a HUGE post workout meal, and about an hour later went into the bathroom and i was super lean. I couldnt believe it. This stuff is magic!!!!
brundel i need more brother!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And it begins......
I was waiting for the first reports to start trickling in :)

The potential within those bottles is very high. Several guys said much better than Formeron. Drier. Which IS saying something because Formeron was amazing.
There are not too many things that work like this and this quickly.
There are almost NONE that are still legal ;).....my goal moving forward is to make legal products, like this... ones that still really work well.

I really wanted to wait until you guys started saying things before I mentioned certain things so that nobody can say placebo.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And it begins......

The potential within those bottles is very high. Several guys said much better than Formeron. Drier. Which IS saying something because Formeron was amazing.
There are almost NONE that are still legal ;).....my goal moving forward is to make legal products, like this... ones that still really work well.

I really wanted to wait until you guys started saying things before I mentioned certain things so that nobody can say placebo.
Bro no lie. Im amazed. It happened last night around 12. Ive almost been force feeding my post workout meals. Probly 200g of oatmeal and two scoops of whey casien blend. Five pieces of flounder, a banana and a cup of broccoli. All washed down with a liter of coconut water. After an hour i went to the bathroom and as soon as i caught a side glance i was floored bro...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
And it begins......

I'm running the capped AI right now, but I know what I will switch to once I start my cutting portion of my prep ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running the capped AI right now, but I know what I will switch to once I start my cutting portion of my prep ;)
Brooooo u dont even understand... This stuff is wild. At first i wasnt sure what to expect, but damn. I am pouring sweat just from the weights alone. Like yesterday i had pit stains thru my sweatshirt on shoulder shrug warm ups lmao

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Brooooo u dont even understand... This stuff is wild. At first i wasnt sure what to expect, but damn. I am pouring sweat just from the weights alone. Like yesterday i had pit stains thru my sweatshirt on shoulder shrug warm ups lmao
Makes cutting sound a little more enjoyable, if that is possible haha.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro no lie. Im amazed. It happened last night around 12. Ive almost been force feeding my post workout meals. Probly 200g of oatmeal and two scoops of whey casien blend. Five pieces of flounder, a banana and a cup of broccoli. All washed down with a liter of coconut water. After an hour i went to the bathroom and as soon as i caught a side glance i was floored bro...
This makes me so happy to hear.
I put so much work into these products....like months of my life literally. Its awesome when I get to see the results in you guys.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The capped AI is incredibly good. Its an exceptional AI. It doesnt have the fat burner in it though which is part of why everyone is hot and sweating lol.
There is a very generous dose of the fat burner.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The capped AI is incredibly good. Its an exceptional AI. It doesnt have the fat burner in it though which is part of why everyone is hot and sweating lol.
There is a very generous dose of the fat burner.
I would also assume that why i have the increase in hunger as well?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would also assume that why i have the increase in hunger as well?
HOneslty IM not sure.
We are going to be testing a new bulking agent soon though. It makes you want to eat everything in sight.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And it begins......

Honestly i had no expectations going into this. None

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
This makes me so happy to hear.
I put so much work into these products....like months of my life literally. Its awesome when I get to see the results in you guys.
Thank you for putting in the time to make products that work. I'm excited to try it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8
midday cardio 20 mins of stairs

Actually wound up spending the night in the ER, my girl got in a car accident. She ok, thank god. So all in all i had a rest day. Got a great night sleep.

I still applied three times yesterday, morning, afternoon and night. Nothing more to really report, didnt have too many new feelings. ddfox mentioned hes been having some vivid dreams, and coincidentally the last two days i have as well. Not sure if its related to the silver lion, but i figured id mention it.

Everything is going well and im looking forward to some real intense training tonight!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your girl man, glad she's ok!!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Great job on this log!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad the girls ok!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9

Deadlifts
2 sets warm up at 135
315x10 x 10 sets

Leg press
640x10 730x10 850x10 940x10 1050x10 1220x10

Straight bar curls: 21's
65 x 6 sets

Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
135x20 x 5 sets
superset
Narrow grip straight bar curl
65x10 x 5 sets
superset
Zottman Curls
20x10 x 5 sets

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9

Deadlifts
2 sets warm up at 135
315x10 x 10 sets

Leg press
640x10 730x10 850x10 940x10 1050x10 1220x10

Straight bar curls: 21's
65 x 6 sets

Barbell Close Grip Bench Press
135x20 x 5 sets
superset
Narrow grip straight bar curl
65x10 x 5 sets
superset
Zottman Curls
20x10 x 5 sets
Tonight i had an awesome workout. Focused on moderately heavy sets of deadlifts for overall volume. After a day off this really got me back into it. Then i moved to leg press and loaded up that badboy. Finished with some arms to get some blood moving. Pump was crazy painful.
Dosing still 1:1:1 am pre wo and pm.

Also my elbows are starting to definiely bother me, but my body is leaning out so im bearing with it for sure. Upping my cals slightly and pushing hard!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight i had an awesome workout. Focused on moderately heavy sets of deadlifts for overall volume. After a day off this really got me back into it. Then i moved to leg press and loaded up that badboy. Finished with some arms to get some blood moving. Pump was crazy painful.
Dosing still 1:1:1 am pre wo and pm.

Also my elbows are starting to definiely bother me, but my body is leaning out so im bearing with it for sure. Upping my cals slightly and pushing hard!
Unfortunately the joint pain happens with ai products :(
But they make you look so good its worth it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know the X gels made my joints hurt like crazy, I hope the oral is not as bad !

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout Empire. Has the transdermal caused you to up your water intake yet..?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice workout Empire. Has the transdermal caused you to up your water intake yet..?
Yea, not drastically because i take in about a gallon religiously, im up to about a gallon and a half now. Also bumping up my fish oils to get about 4 grams omega 3 and upping my joint formula to three tabs a day from 2

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The joint pain is not anything i wont work through, just me reporting the details. I went to do skull crushers and cringed yesterday lol. No complaints this stuff is great all in all.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, not drastically because i take in about a gallon religiously, im up to about a gallon and a half now.
Also bumping up my fish oils to get about 4 grams omega 3 and upping my joint formula to three tabs a day from 2
When my joints were hurting on cycle i bumped fish oils up to 6g and was taking 3g of Super Cissus too.
I mostly get the joint pain in my knees when I am using an AI.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remembered I have some of the Super Cissus somewhere, I must find it!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just remembered I have some of the Super Cissus somewhere, I must find it!
When my joints were hurting on cycle i bumped fish oils up to 6g and was taking 3g of Super Cissus too.
I mostly get the joint pain in my knees when I am using an AI.
I havent tried cissus yet. I know people love it, so one of these days ill get on it. Probly next time theres a sale ill pick some up.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9

Midday Fasted Cardio and Abs
Cardio
16 mins HIIT on Elliptical Level 13 15 secs sprint/ 45 secs jog
26 mins steady jog at level 10 speed 6-6.5

Abs
Roman chair leg lifts
30 x 7 sets
superset
Cable wood choppers
27.5x30 x 7 sets

I applied two pumps pre workout

Pm Training

Military press on smith
115x12 135x12 185x6 205x3

3 DTP Xtreme sets:
115lbs on smith 5 reps rest 5 secs 10 reps rest 10 secs 15 reps done

Seated Side Lateral DB Raises
20x10 x 6 sets
superset
Arnold Presses
50x10 x 6 sets

I applied one pump pre bed. Still continuing to dry out and seeing more vascularity appear. Joint paint is maybe even a little better. Havent noticed it since friday night.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm late. :(

4 pumps is where I started seeing the AI effects a little too much and had to back down because of sore elbows, knees, and ankles. Within 3 days I was good again. This was on a 300mg blast and it shredded me. I had the same sweating going on and couldn't apply before work because my forehead and pits would just run. It is very warming. The one difference was that it killed my appetite and I would force feed, but that is an obvious bonus when you are trying to shred.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm late. :(

4 pumps is where I started seeing the AI effects a little too much and had to back down because of sore elbows, knees, and ankles. Within 3 days I was good again. This was on a 300mg blast and it shredded me. I had the same sweating going on and couldn't apply before work because my forehead and pits would just run. It is very warming. The one difference was that it killed my appetite and I would force feed, but that is an obvious bonus when you are trying to shred.
Sounds very similar. I think the four would definitely kick it up a notch. My appetite is funny. Sometimes i tend to lose all appetite, but others i am hungry as could be. I tend to be force feeding as well at this point, but still trying to eat big. I am actually up a pound or two this week, 222 with my kicks on and gym pants. Iam continuing to lean out. If I cut my cals even slightly I am pretty sure it would be even more fat loss.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10

Applied two pumps pre workout

Fasted AM training Chest and Back
5 mins jog warm up

Incline DB Press
50x12 x 2 sets
90x8 x 5 sets
Superset
Barbell wide grip pendlay rows
135x12 x 2 sets
225 x 6 x 5 sets

DB bench press
90x8 x 5 sets
Superset
Barbell T bar rows
4 45 plates x 4 sets

DB incline flyes
50x10 x 3 sets

Underhand Lat pull downs
220x8
240x8
260x8

Cable flyes
35x10
42.5x10
50x10

PM Training: Chest and Back part 2
Dtp Pyramid
Incline DB Press, alternating, holding opposite db at top
40x30 50x25 60x20 70x15 80x10 90x5
superset
DB Lat Rows, supported on incline Bench
40x30 50x25 60x20 70x15 80x10 90x5

Incline cable flyes
50x5 42.5x5 35x5 30x10 25x10
superset
Wide grip Lat pull downs
220x5 x 3 sets
180x10 x 2 sets

Cardio 15 mins steady jog on elliptical
Level 14

Applied one pump after shower

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11

Applied two pumps pre afternoon training and one pump post shower. I am starting to notice more veins emerging in my upper shoulder and chest area, the sternum area of my chest is leaning out and im starting to see the beginning of some chest striations. I am leaning out around my lower stomach, not there yet, but its definietly tightening up. Joint paint has not been bothering me as much lately since i got more rest over the weekend and am staying hydrated.

My training for day 11:

Midday Cardio 25 mins stairs

Afternoon Training: Shoulders

Barbell upright rows
95x10 115x10 135x10 145x10

Barbell Shrugs
225x10 315x10 405x10 495x8 495x6
Dtp extreme set at 225:
5 Reps 5 secs rest 10 Reps 10 secs rest 15 Reps 15 secs rest 20 Reps 20 secs rest 25 reps

Seated DB Lateral Raises
40x10 x 4 sets

Rope face pulls
55x30 70x20 100x15 120x10 140x5 160x3

DB single arm upright rows
50x10 x 2 sets 55x10 x 2 sets
superset
DB single arm upright row
50x10 x 2 sets 55x10 x 2 sets

High Incline bench DB hammer presses holding alternate db overhead
60x10 70x10 80x10

Shoulder circuit 10 reps each exercise, 40 total:
-Side laterals w/ 3 sec negatives
-hammer curl to bent elbow lateral raise to side lateral negative
-bent elbow lateral raise -standing rear delt flyes, slightly bent over
12.5x40 15x40 20x40

Core work:
Medicine ball throws
10 each side and 10 middle = 30 x 3 sets
superset
Planks with arm raises
12 each side x 3 sets

PM Training: Legs and Arms

Single Leg Press
280x10 370x10 460x10
superset
Hammer Curls
45x10. 65x10 x 3 sets
superset
French Curls
65x15 90x10 x 3 sets

Barbell Back Squats
135x15 225x12 315x10 365x10 405x10 405x10
superset
Hammers Across the Chest
65x10 x 5 sets
superset
Lying Skull Crushers
65x15 x 5 sets

Barbell Stiff Leg Deadlifts
standing on box to get max stretch.
135x10 x 3 sets
superset
Concentration Curls
40x10 x 3 sets
superset
V Bar Pushdowns
60x15 85x12 100x8

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two Killer Training Sessions !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log looks great bro.
I love when I start noticing new veins and striations etc. Just shows me my hard work is paying off.....and of course that whatever "supplements" Im running are starting to work their magic ;)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 12

Active rest day.

Applied two pumps in am, one before bed.

Did some stretching and 35 mins on the elliptical at level 10

Diet:
Keto day, raised fats up higher, dropped all carbs. Kept protein high. Will probably maintain this for a few more days and keep the weights on the moderate side and the volume high. I feel as though i am almost looking skinny fat in my lower abs lol. I have been eating carbs almost every day to fuel my workouts, but i am going to cycle them a little to respark things. One thing is certain, i am most certainly losing overall fat in my lower stomach as my belly button area is tighter and my pants are fitting loose. Might be time to adjust my cals slightly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive always done carb cycling when I was cutting.

Day 1 basically only protein and fats except for waxy maize sipped on while training.
Day 2 pro carb fat
repeat
All carb meals have little or no fat. All fat meals have little or no carbs.

I can get into shape in a month like this. I mean sub 7% with no supplements.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive always done carb cycling when I was cutting.

Day 1 basically only protein and fats except for waxy maize sipped on while training.
Day 2 pro carb fat
repeat
All carb meals have little or no fat. All fat meals have little or no carbs.

I can get into shape in a month like this. I mean sub 7% with no supplements.
Thats sounds pretty solid to me. And for those results in a month who could complain. Where do you keep your calories at? How much of a deficit?

Ive been gaining strentgh in alot of my lift and leaning out, so all in all ive been happy, but without adjustments it cant stay the same. I am at a sligbt sticking point, so its time to adjust.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep my cals at about 4500ish approx and I dont alter calories at all unless Im stuck. I only change the ratio of carbs to protein and fat.
If I get stuck Ill drop 500 cals from mostly carbs and then fat. Protein is kept at 400g
I do 6 meals and min 1 gal water per day.
Also I dont normally do cardio so at this time Ill slowly begin to introduce cardio. THe combo of cardio with no carbs half the week shreds off fat so quickly its insane.