abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR is officially another PES to me. Just sitting around waiting for new releases :)
I agree. But PES to me fell off. I only like their amino iv, at-2, Alphamine, and Norco.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Hi I know you just launched the biggest thing since creatine about a month ago but uh, I'm bored. What are u waiting for release something already! ....REALLY?^^^

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who sells it and does this really lower levels in humans? Where are the human studies at that are peer reviewed?
These questions have been asked over 100 times and answered the same.
There is a FAW thread here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/246717-new-product-follidrone.html
and tons of posts in this thread.
There have been dozens of research studies posted.
THere have been dozens of sponsored but mostly non sponsored logs.

There is 0 question if the product works or not. Its just beyond possible that hundreds of people are saying its the best supplement they have ever used and it instead is bunk.
[h=1]Follidrone is high dose (-)-Epicatechin.[/h]
  • No steroids or prohormones
  • All natural
  • No PCT needed
  • Product tested extensively
  • 100% strong reviews
  • Made by a company with a record of amazing products
There have been thousands of supplements introduced that promised muscle growth and increased performance. Most leave the user disappointed. How many times have you purchased a supplement only to feel let down. Black Lion Research will never disappoint.
Finally there is a natural option for guys looking for-

• Muscle mass
  • Fat loss
  • Strength
  • Increased endurance
  • Pump
  • recomp
  • Decreased HDL
  • decreased triglycerides
  • New vein growth for more vascularity and improved oxygen and nutrient transport
All of this in a natural product with tons of health benefits.
[h=3]According to research studies Follidrone:[/h][h=2]Increases Exercise Capacity:[/h]Animals received 1 mg kg(-1) of (-)-epicatechin or water (vehicle) via oral gavage (twice daily). Exercise groups underwent 15 days of treadmill exercise. Significant increases in treadmill performance (~50%) and enhanced in situ muscle fatigue resistance (~30%) were observed with (-)-epicatechin.
Trained mice were given epicatechin twice a day and the other half were given water. At the end of the 14-day detraining period, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin had retained much of the condition they had built up previously. When the researchers got the animals to run to the point of exhaustion, the mice that had been given (-)-epicatechin were faster, were able to keep running for longer and therefore also covered a greater distance.
Data suggest that (-)-epicatechin may be a suitable compound to maintain exercise-induced improved capillarity and mitochondrial capacity, even when exercise regimens are discontinued.
[h=2]Increases Strength:[/h]Treatment for 7 days with (-)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength approx 7%.
[h=2]Increased Angiogenesis:[/h]In animal studies, the flavanol (-)-epicatechin (Epi) yields cardioprotection. The effects may be partly due to its capacity to stimulate endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS).
Epi and/or Ex (by treadmill) was provided for 15 days. Results indicate that Ex or Epi significantly stimulate myocardial angiogenesis by ~30% above control levels. The use of Epi-Ex lead to further significant increases (to ~50%). Effects were associated with increases in protein levels and/or activation of canonical angiogenesis pathway associated events.
Increased bloodflow and oxygen transport.
[h=2]Reduces Inflammation & LDL Cholesterol:[/h]Epicatechin treatment caused changes in diabetic mice that are associated with a healthier and longer lifespan, including improved skeletal muscle stress output, reduced systematic inflammation markers and serum LDL cholesterol
[h=2]Reduced Myostatin:[/h](-)-Epicatechin decreases myostatin and ß-galactosidase and increases levels of markers of muscle growth. “Various induced or natural conditions leading to myostatin deficiency result in increased muscle mass and strength in normal animals.” Two recent studies, performed in mouse models of cancer cachexia, have examined the effects of myostatin inhibitors on physical performance and muscle function, building on previous data that showed positive effects on muscle mass.Mice with Lewis Lung carcinoma treated with ActRIIB-Fc (Fig. 1), a soluble myostatin receptor that binds myostatin, activin and other ligands, showed increases in body weight and muscle weights with grip strength significantly increased and resting time significantly decreased by treatment [32[filled square]]. A myostatin antibody in the same model was able to completely abrogate the tumor-induced reduction in total muscle force in various limb and diaphragm muscles [33[filled square]]. The results of these recent studies are encouraging as the value of myostatin inhibitors to cancer patients exhibiting muscle wasting is ultimately to affect functional performance through increased muscle function.
“Other animal models of muscle wasting have been used to determine if inhibition of myostatin has therapeutic potential in treating a range of muscle wasting conditions. Positive results have been reported in models of chronic kidney disease, disuse atrophy and age and hypogonadism-induced muscle loss.” This means that potentially the employment of (-)-epicatechin/Follidrone during or shortly after PCT may help mitigate loss of gains associated with low testosterone levels during PCT.
[h=2]Increased follistatin:[/h]Follistatin increases muscle gain by reducing both myostatin and activin. May help to reduce loss of gains during PCT and beyond.

[HR][/HR]

[h=3]References:[/h]http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22179525
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21788351
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23144313
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21525262
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22833114
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24314870

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Predicting it would be full of trolls & haters by day 2 lol
Well the good news is if its my forum I can do whatever I want.
We can make it so if the community deems you a troll or hater you have to shave your eyebrows off.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$49 isn't a bad price, but do you have any deals this weekend?

:D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well the good news is if its my forum I can do whatever I want. We can make it so if the community deems you a troll or hater you have to shave your eyebrows off.
Oh vengeance would be sweet.

crazycherry66

Awards
Hey Brundel. Just getting done with Formeron for in my PCT regiment and I have to say I love this product. I have two bottles of Follidrone on the way. Any suggestions as what to run it with. I was thinking about staying with the Formeron and throwing in a natty test booster I have lying around just to bridge before my next cycle. Would love to hear your thought. Total respect for all the information you put out there

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it with formeron for another 4-6 weeks. I would add Viron but if you have a test booster than go with that.

crazycherry66

Awards
Run it with formeron for another 4-6 weeks. I would add Viron but if you have a test booster than go with that.
All I have a t the moment is Animal Test but will check out the viron. Havent read much on it yet. Thoughts on using this as a cut and throwing in some alphamine as well.

crazycherry66

Awards
Okay so it looks like a cycle of formeron/follidrone/viron could be amazing. How long could I run this? would it be a good bridge leading into an anabolic cycle?

How about using viron as a test base for an anavar cycle?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so it looks like a cycle of formeron/follidrone/viron could be amazing. How long could I run this? would it be a good bridge leading into an anabolic cycle?

It would be a great nattyish cycle.
High test
High free test- the important portion
Low estro
Ph conversion to hydroxytest
Increased vit d
Decreased cortisol
Decreased inflammation
Increased hdl levels
Increased rate of protein synthesis
Increased muscle
Decreased bodyfat
Huge endurance increase
Strength
Pump

This is just some of the potential for this stack.
If you utilize it....i mean really kick some ass.
Nail your diet
Progressive traning
Plenty of rest and hydration...
Everything spot on for 8-12 weeks it could be a serious physique changing experience.

Viron would be a great test base if you cant get test.
I would run a low dose of formeron with it as well to manage esteo.

crazycherry66

Awards
It would be a great nattyish cycle.
High test
High free test- the important portion
Low estro
Ph conversion to hydroxytest
Increased vit d
Decreased cortisol
Decreased inflammation
Increased hdl levels
Increased rate of protein synthesis
Increased muscle
Decreased bodyfat
Huge endurance increase
Strength
Pump

This is just some of the potential for this stack.
If you utilize it....i mean really kick some ass.
Nail your diet
Progressive traning
Plenty of rest and hydration...
Everything spot on for 8-12 weeks it could be a serious physique changing experience.

Viron would be a great test base if you cant get test.
I would run a low dose of formeron with it as well to manage esteo.

Okay so I will need 2 bottles of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Formeron, and one bottle of viron? Should I stick with the two pumps a day of Formeron? Any sense in adding in another natty test booster with this or will the viron be plenty?

Also I just ran a bottle of Formeron and here I would be running two more. I will more than likely be doing an Anavar cycle after this and you suggested using it along side that as well. Shouldn't I take a break from the Formeron? I plan on asking around and reading more about my options for a test base. I have access to real Test but not interested in pining. Prefer to stay oral or transdermal but I will weigh the pros and cons. Any info you can give on this subject would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established

Running same stack for 8 weeks as part of the BLR transformation challenge, will give review in about 7 weeks and good luck on your cycle bro

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay so I will need 2 bottles of Follidrone, 2 bottles of Formeron, and one bottle of viron? Should I stick with the two pumps a day of Formeron? Any sense in adding in another natty test booster with this or will the viron be plenty?

Also I just ran a bottle of Formeron and here I would be running two more. I will more than likely be doing an Anavar cycle after this and you suggested using it along side that as well. Shouldn't I take a break from the Formeron? I plan on asking around and reading more about my options for a test base. I have access to real Test but not interested in pining. Prefer to stay oral or transdermal but I will weigh the pros and cons. Any info you can give on this subject would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks
Formeron and viron will be enough for test boosting.
How many bottles will be determined by dose.
Youll get 40days approx at 2 pumps. The more you use the more effect.

I know guys who have been on formeron for years. No breaks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron and viron will be enough for test boosting.
How many bottles will be determined by dose.
Youll get 40days approx at 2 pumps. The more you use the more effect.

I know guys who have been on formeron for years. No breaks.
Wouldn't this end up causing shut down?

How would this stack with forskolin, anabeta, or cistamax?

Thinking of giving it a try (not usually a fan of topicals though)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't this end up causing shut down?

How would this stack with forskolin, anabeta, or cistamax?

Thinking of giving it a try (not usually a fan of topicals though)
At doses used for estro management on HRT no.
Formeron is non suppressive at any dose I have seen.
IN fact it works great FOR PCT.

It stacks well with just about everything.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At doses used for estro management on HRT no.
Formeron is non suppressive at any dose I have seen.
IN fact it works great FOR PCT.

It stacks well with just about everything.
Thanks. I was on TRT for 8 months before doing a successful restart w clomid. The test felt great and did wonders for body comp and energy, but I was only 24 and didnt want to be a lifer so young. I am 26 in september, So I think I will plan to give it try whenever it returns to stock..I hover around 600-700 for my test. Estrogen always sits in the 30-40 range. Would love to see how this affects my levels. At peak after my restart I had test at 1100- that was insanely fun But then things leveled off lol.

I Will plan for 8 weeks of formeron, follidrone, and viron during a high volume lean bulk stage. Might throw x gels in for the second half after I see how 4 weeks goes

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Follidrone, Formeron, Viron stack will be awesome.

600-700ng/dl isnt super bad for test. ITs normal although I understand wanting it higher ;)

Formeron and Viron will get it higher.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Follidrone, Formeron, Viron stack will be awesome.

600-700ng/dl isnt super bad for test. ITs normal although I understand wanting it higher ;)

Formeron and Viron will get it higher.
Cool. When I come off, should I be worried about any increased E from the viron.. I know the formeron will keep it in check while using it, but maybe for like 2-3 weeks coming off both of them will there be any layover in things leveling out?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. When I come off, should I be worried about any increased E from the viron.. I know the formeron will keep it in check while using it, but maybe for like 2-3 weeks coming off both of them will there be any layover in things leveling out?
I dont expect any increase post cycle. There may be a slight increase during use but the Formeron will keep this in check.