Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks

But I would never take anything that has pro inflammatory effects

Don't even sound healthy

Good looking out tho
Im not sure why anyone would. Seriously harmful to the health.
There is a host of disease states proven to be caused by ARA. I avoid it even in my diet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So myosynergy dropped at the same cost and adds in forsk hi a and a couple other items. Assuming the most costly ingredient is the -epi unless there's a lot more than 100 mg per cap in follidrone it seems the myosynergy is the better bang for the buck at this point...
The difference is we have more than 200% of the amount of (-)-epicatechin per bottle.

1mg per kg twice a day is what was used in relevant studies.
We have at least that amount in ours.
Theirs has less than half of that.

Im not gonna bash evomuse or their products I have nothing against them or their products.

But the fact is we have more than 200% of the ingredient that matters in my opinion. Period.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bit weird feeling to read about epicatechin being new hot stuff in body building then in 72hours 2 companies come up with their version of it, at same distributor and even same price to the cent hmm.

brundel was even right about content and amount of capsules needed in 2nd product weeks ago so looks like many stuff are known before comes to public.

So looks like not much need for hiding behind proprietary blend excuse anymore cause nobody can copy new innovation and have it on the market 72h later.

Now either both companies use same supplier of epicatechin or many unlucky coincidences with this 2 new products both having epicatechin inside.

Will wait for someone to try both products then make a comparison even though both could have their place and work great - which is all that matters to clients.
(-)-Epicatechin isnt exactly new but research has been piling up recently and it started to look like something I would want to use.
There is always stuff going on behind the scenes and of course the supplement company releasing a product knows things that are not public knowledge.
I do my best to include the community in the R&D process so you guys know what we are doing but also so you see how our products work before we even start production. I think this benefits us and you guys.

I dont think for 1 second these will be the last (-)-Epi products. Its a very strong ingredient.
Its also very expensive so its slightly prohibitive for those companies who only care about money.
I care about making amazing products...money is nice but I figure if all my products kick ass the sales will come in enough volume as to make up for not cutting corners.

Ultimately our products are actually not the same.

Theirs is a blend that uses a relatively low dose of (-)-epicatechin in combo with other ingredients.
Ours is High dose (-)-epicatechin.

You would need more than 2 bottles of theirs to get the same amount of (-)-epi in 1 of ours.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot, and I just ordered this, not seeing the other product at the same cost... Is there more Epicatechin in this product than myosynergy brundel? What makes this product "superior" over myosynergy which has 2g of hica, and Forskolin amongst other stuff added in? Also this product wasn't "copied" in the last 72 hours, I remember 3-4 weeks ago, on another board, the company who made myosynergy had a thread where you guessed the product and the first 2-3 to guess rite won a bottle when this came out, and the answer was obviously Myostatin Inhibitor....
If you want Hica and Forskolin with a low dose if epi myosynergy may be for you.
Ours is Just (-)-epi at more than 200% of the dose in theirs.
Im a fan of viable doses of primary ingredients. Most of our products have very few ingredients and every one except Follidrone has 0 filler. They are 100% active compounds. I hope they do well but its not really a comparison.

Neither of us copied the other. We were only out a few days before and I know they had it in the works for some time.
Coincidence we happened to release so close. THats all.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not sure why anyone would. Seriously harmful to the health.
There is a host of disease states proven to be caused by ARA. I avoid it even in my diet.
I'm glad someone else thinks this... not sure why people haven't realized.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
If you want Hica and Forskolin with a low dose if epi myosynergy may be for you.
Im a fan of viable doses of primary ingredients. Most of our products have very few ingredients and every one except Follidrone has 0 filler. They are 100% active compounds. I hope they do well but its not really a comparison.

Neither of us copied the other. We were only out a few days before and I know they had it in the works for some time.
We'll I'm sorry if I mis read, I thought some had said they both had the same amount of the main ingredient, HICA is no big deal to me, and I'm on cycle, I don't care much about the Forskolin, If you have more ep. In yours I am glad I picked it up... It may have been in another thread, If I find it I'll PM you the link, you might wanna clear it up were some1 had wrote that myosynergy has the same amount of the ep but with the other stuff added... I'll throw up a log on it as soon as I get it, I am on cycle, have been on what I am using long enough to see any added benefits, so hopefully someone in a similar position as me currently will see if it's worth getting...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll I'm sorry if I mis read, I thought some had said they both had the same amount of the main ingredient, HICA is no big deal to me, and I'm on cycle, I don't care much about the Forskolin, If you have more ep. In yours I am glad I picked it up... It may have been in another thread, If I find it I'll PM you the link, you might wanna clear it up were some1 had wrote that myosynergy has the same amount of the ep but with the other stuff added... I'll throw up a log on it as soon as I get it, I am on cycle, have been on what I am using long enough to see any added benefits, so hopefully someone in a similar position as me currently will see if it's worth getting...
By all means please link that thread so I can clear that one up.
Dont want people thinking something untrue.

mike3107

mike3107

Awards

So there is 100 mg of (-)-epi in each cap of Follidrone... Is that correct?

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
That doesn't sound right because if there is 200% more per serving of that particular ingredient over and against the other product... and there is 90mg per serving in myo synergy (which is what nutra shows) then either follidrone has 500% more per serving or follidrone has 100 mg per cap. I know it shows 500mg of epi and rice flour on the label, but I am asking about how many mg of just epi... Maybe I am missing something...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That doesn't sound right because if there is 200% more per serving of that particular ingredient over and against the other product... and there is 90mg per serving in myo synergy (which is what nutra shows) then either follidrone has 500% more per serving or follidrone has 100 mg per cap. I know it shows 500mg of epi and rice flour on the label, but I am asking about how many mg of just epi... Maybe I am missing something...
I'll let brundel answer that

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there is 100 mg of (-)-epi in each cap of Follidrone... Is that correct?
More than this.
Its def not 500mg though. It would cost 100$ a bottle lol. just to make.

The other product has 91mg (-)-epi. per 5 capsules. There is more than 100 per cap in ours.
THere is also a reason we dont have it on the bottle. For the same reason I have no intention of saying it now.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More than this. Its def not 500mg though. It would cost 100$ a bottle lol. just to make. The other product has 91mg (-)-epi. per 5 capsules. There is more than 100 per cap in ours. THere is also a reason we dont have it on the bottle. For the same reason I have no intention of saying it now.
If my math is correct lol. If you say 500mg would be around $100. My guess is 125mg per pill. :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Well if it's "more than 200%" of myosynergy, then, it's more than that...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it's "more than 200%" of myosynergy, then, it's more than that...
Myosynergy has 100mg of 90% per 5 capsules. x 30.
this =3000mg 90% (-)-epicatechin per bottle

Ours has at least 6000mg.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I can't wait till my bottle gets here!! I am especially encouraged with the increased endurance, and lung capacity people are reporting. As a smoker (A terrible habit I picked up while I was using drugs, I am going to quit once I lose my target bf) but I want to see if it aids someone like me in that regard!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait till my bottle gets here!! I am especially encouraged with the increased endurance, and lung capacity people are reporting. As a smoker (A terrible habit I picked up while I was using drugs, I am going to quit once I lose my target bf) but I want to see if it aids someone like me in that regard!
Unfortunately when you quit youll gain 10lbs most likely because your currently smoking a stimulant.
I smoked for a long time. 10lbs is what I gained post quitting.

I still think you should stop as its almost 100% youll die from it eventually if you live that long.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately when you quit youll gain 10lbs most likely because your currently smoking a stimulant. I smoked for a long time. 10lbs is what I gained post quitting. I still think you should stop as its almost 100% youll die from it eventually if you live that long.
Add in calcium and 7 keto upon cessation

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI nicotine isn't bad

Intermittently

It reduces estrogen and cortisol

Excessive daily use increases cortisol

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
FYI nicotine isn't bad

Intermittently

It reduces estrogen and cortisol

Excessive daily use increases cortisol
I remember as a teen using my dad's nicotine patches as an appetite suppressant lol (he had no intention of using em)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I saw bloodwork from a guy running the Follidrone for 3 months.
All is good.
Feel free to run it as long as you guys like.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to do clen 40mg plus 10 pumps of albuterol and a few pieces of nicotine gum prior to training.
Flying by the seat of my pants.

I have had a cardiac arrest though so ....Id not recommend following my footsteps.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was saying, follidrone has more

Myosynergy has 100mg of 90% per 5 capsules. x 30. this =3000mg 90% (-)-epicatechin per bottle Ours has at least 6000mg.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Unfortunately when you quit youll gain 10lbs most likely because your currently smoking a stimulant.
I smoked for a long time. 10lbs is what I gained post quitting.

I still think you should stop as its almost 100% youll die from it eventually if you live that long.
I've smoked a few years, and have been slowly cutting down, my mom gained over 50lbs after she quit, which gives me reservations on quitting until I am at a lower bf%, I have quit opiates (heroin cold turkey), adderall (cold turkey), but smoking seems to be tough one, I need to get nicotine patches when I do decide to quit. When I was in rehab I was prescribed a nicotine inhaler, I may go that route, it worked really good, I actually coughed from it from time to time, dunno why, but it really cut down cravings. I have overcame A LOT in my life, my next goals are 1. put on some solid clean mass over the next 2 1/2 3 months on cycle 2. Start cutting a month month 1/2 after pct, and be ready for the following summer ( I am 5ish months back in the gym after a few year lay off). Hit 3 years clean in August. Go back to school in the fall after not going for years (im 26 ATM) to finish up (probably 3-3 1/2 years worth of classes) to get my Kinesiology degree. Quit smoking summer/fall of 2015. I know it will happen, I have made a lot of poor/impulsive choices in my life, and over the last 2ish years I have finally started making sound "life decisions", and realizing that they won't be accomplished overnight. This was/is hard for me. If anyone wants a good read, read about the correlation between ADD/ADHD and drug use/impulse control. If someone makes a supplement that can help people with impulse control, they would be ridiculously rich. I am sure it would be a major pharma company that would make something like that, but if some supplement "chemist" came up with some product that could help with that, that would gain such wide spread notoriety, because it could potentially help prevent a lot of the major forms of addiction, not to mention it could help people with binge eating/eating poor in general. There would be a HUGE market for something like that, but it sounds like a miracle supplement if it existed, but definitely something cool if it could be created. Especially these days, a lot of people are dying up by me, in fact someone I knew, and was friends/acquaintances with before he did some grimy things to me and some of my friends, was found dead somewhere in NJ yesterday morning, and I am pretty sure he OD'd, if not it was definitely something drug related... Sorry to get off subject/rant, just throwing an idea out there! Your mental health is just as, if not more important than your appearances or physical health to a degree IMO!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I used to do clen 40mg plus 10 pumps of albuterol and a few pieces of nicotine gum prior to training.
Flying by the seat of my pants.

I have had a cardiac arrest though so ....Id not recommend following my footsteps.
My friend loves clen, and I just ran into him and his GF over the weekend, and his GF said she tried a dose and was Jittered for days lol! I am afraid to use something that strong, and I wouldn't want to deal with the cramps... If I ever get to say 10-12% bf I would maybe run it with t-3 for 2-3 weeks at a low dose, but only then... Does the Albuterol work in a similar way as clen? I've never heard of someone stacking the 2...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I saw bloodwork from a guy running the Follidrone for 3 months. All is good. Feel free to run it as long as you guys like.
Damn 3 months? I'm excited about that. That was my assumption on how long to run it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend loves clen, and I just ran into him and his GF over the weekend, and his GF said she tried a dose and was Jittered for days lol! I am afraid to use something that strong, and I wouldn't want to deal with the cramps... If I ever get to say 10-12% bf I would maybe run it with t-3 for 2-3 weeks at a low dose, but only then... Does the Albuterol work in a similar way as clen? I've never heard of someone stacking the 2...
You gotta keep the dose low. 20-40mcg tops.
Research chem sites sell 200mcg per ml. So like 1/10th of an ML.

ALbuterol is better than clen IMHO similar MOA. If I were you ID steer clear though. I have addictive tendencies as well and I can easily abuse clen or ALB.
You get used to the speeded out feeling.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
True, I have no plans to use it anytime soon, I don't like feeling "sped up" to much...

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Just used mine for the 1st time pre workout... couldn't stop squatting, idk if I got placebo effect or what, but something worked well today. Did 6 sets of 275x8, then another 4 sets of 315x5... was stupid, felt great.

burpees

Banned
Awards
Just used mine for the 1st time pre workout... couldn't stop squatting, idk if I got placebo effect or what, but something worked well today. Did 6 sets of 275x8, then another 4 sets of 315x5... was stupid, felt great.
Nah that's normal bro
Same happen to me

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the initial reviews I got from the first guys we fed it to were hard to believe. Not many things give you an acute increase in performance.
This stuff continues to surprise me though.
Increase on the first day has happened for about 10 guys now so.....I doubt its placebo.

Fitness_Freak

Fitness_Freak

Awards
Honestly the initial reviews I got from the first guys we fed it to were hard to believe. Not many things give you an acute increase in performance.
This stuff continues to surprise me though.
Increase on the first day has happened for about 10 guys now so.....I doubt its placebo.
Yeah... HIIT was intense, hit a mile on 15% incline in 13:15, new PR. Stuffs legit. I'm also on ABE, EP, and Norcodrene... great combo.

willib

Awards
  • Established
I went by ingredients guys,more epi, better results I hope. Follidrone it is

rowbros

rowbros

Awards
been on it for 6 weeks now, weight is up 4kg, endurance way up, (dont want to leave the gym)strengh up, peaple saying to me how i look bigger and that i need to buy new tshirts,,i do 3 caps a day, 1 in the morning 1 30min prewo 1 evening meal,

Touey

Touey

Awards
They're all over this board lol
says quite a bit about AM when you think of it; the natty most likely to change the industry since creatine brought about here

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
says quite a bit about AM when you think of it; the natty most likely to effect the industry the most since creatine brought about here
I feel pretty good about being a part of this.
Nature invented (-)-epicatechin but Follidrone was all me :)

All the companies cloning my products just pushes me to improve them and to continue introducing new things.

If all goes well there will soon be 2 other things never used in the industry before introduced by BLR.

Touey

Touey

Awards
[h=2]-epi[/h]
I noticed your review on NP about the NP brand -epi product. You think it's legit and the same quality as blr? Have u used it? Just wondering for comparison/availability/price etc.

Thanks

Duck

Hey Duck hope you don't mind I post this as others have asked... I've never made a review on NP, I don't know who is doing that lol​

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a fake review. Reps from companies will go on and just post positive reviews.
A better way to judge is to look at the reviews on AM
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

This way a company cant just post up totally bogus reviews. Here we can see who posted it, if they are a rep or have affiliations with the company and you can ask them directly.
I can tell you our product is less expensive and has a good deal more (-)-epicatechin. I dont even see how there could be a question which to buy.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I feel pretty good about being a part of this.
Nature invented (-)-epicatechin but Follidrone was all me :)

All the companies cloning my products just pushes me to improve them and to continue introducing new things.

If all goes well there will soon be 2 other things never used in the industry before introduced by BLR.
I didn't mean to take anything away from you:)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't mean to take anything away from you:)
Oh no your not.
I just remember that alot of people here thought it was bogus. Some people still cant say they are wrong and say "well lets wait 3 years and see" lol.
Launching on this forum made a huge difference though. This is a great place and there are alot of people.
Its a good place to grow some roots and use it as a platform to build my brand and a community of people who are fans of BLR.

stalto00

Awards
Who sells it and does this really lower levels in humans? Where are the human studies at that are peer reviewed?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR is officially another PES to me. Just sitting around waiting for new releases :)