BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Not a new ingredient and there's logs of the same ingredient in other forums Main complaint was dryness to the point u think u will pull a tendon Some lifters can't lift heavy and only able to keep a 12-15 rep range of fear of tearing something

And that's with what it seems to be loading up in every joint supplement imaginable
I did not know that.... Thx

prometheus198

Awards
It is obviously not follistatin. It is epicatechin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bad are the joint dryness ? I read that it get pretty bad
No joint issues with Follidrone.
You might be thinking of Formeron which is our AI. Some people do get significant joint dryness/ aches with AI's.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm willing to part with some shekels, sounds very promising for trail running. Gotta be ready for the Grand Canyon run this fall
There is a study indicating 50% increase in exercise capacity in mice. How much will transfer to humans Im unsure but a good deal I expect.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This honestly sounds too good to be true. Has the full Ingredient panel been disclosed yet? (Sorry, on phone, pics don't load).
The ingredient panel has a prop blend of (-)-epicatechin and a filler.
Currently the label says maltodextrin but this may change.

The only ingredient we are concerned with is the (-)-epi.

There are dozens of research studies regarding its effects on strength and exercise capacity.
I posted several

burpees

Banned
Awards
Follistatin improves skeletal muscle healing after injury and disease through an interaction with muscle regeneration, angiogenesis, and fibrosis.
Zhu J1, Li Y, Lu A, Gharaibeh B, Ma J, Kobayashi T, Quintero AJ, Huard J.
Author information
Abstract

Recovery from skeletal muscle injury is often incomplete because of the formation of fibrosis and inadequate myofiber regeneration; therefore, injured muscle could benefit significantly from therapies that both stimulate muscle regeneration and inhibit fibrosis. To this end, we focused on blocking myostatin, a member of the transforming growth factor-β superfamily and a negative regulator of muscle regeneration, with the myostatin antagonist follistatin. In vivo, follistatin-overexpressing transgenic mice underwent significantly greater myofiber regeneration and had less fibrosis formation compared with wild-type mice after skeletal muscle injury. Follistatin's mode of action is likely due to its ability to block myostatin and enhance neovacularization. Furthermore, muscle progenitor cells isolated from follistatin-overexpressing mice were significantly superior to muscle progenitors isolated from wild-type mice at regenerating dystrophin-positive myofibers when transplanted into the skeletal muscle of dystrophic mdx/severe combined immunodeficiency mice. In vitro, follistatin stimulated myoblasts to express MyoD, Myf5, and myogenin, which are myogenic transcription factors that promote myogenic differentiation. Moreover, follistatin's ability to enhance muscle differentiation is at least partially due to its ability to block myostatin, activin A, and transforming growth factor-β1, all of which are negative regulators of muscle cell differentiation. The findings of this study suggest that follistatin is a promising agent for improving skeletal muscle healing after injury and muscle diseases, such as the muscular dystrophies.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21689628

I may be confused,

I thought the ingredient was Follistatin.
Joint and tendon issues is a side effect of Follistatin

Not sure about epicatechin .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm smelling April fools action ! Hope I'm wrong though

Touey

Touey

Awards
I'm smelling April fools action ! Hope I'm wrong though
it is an April fools did you not see the other thread, Ephedraboy was behind the whole thing one jolly good April fools this time

JD261985

Banned
Awards
it is an April fools did you not see the other thread, Ephedraboy was behind the whole thing one jolly good April fools this time
Please don't say this my blood is starting to boil

Touey

Touey

Awards
Please don't say this my blood is starting to boil
count 10 take a deep cleansing breath and remind yourself you're in the land of pythons hurricanes sinkholes & April fools should be duck soup

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is def not a joke.

This morning I got an email from NP saying they wont start the sale until I send them product. This is not of course what we agreed to and Im pretty pissed off. The product is in the US and being over nighted to us. Ill have raws tomorrow and start production straight away.
I may just let other companies take over and start sales as they are all itching to do so.
So...either NP will have it up in few days to a week or Ill let other companies start sales today.
Probably Ill wait as NP has a very large mailing list we want to take advantage of.

Sorry for the slight delay. Unfortunately this isnt an APr1 joke.

There are of course several of our other retailers that are now sponsors here so....if it starts to lag too long Ill just let them take over instead of NP as they were the ones to drop the ball here.

xant

Awards
Do you need any sort of PCT after running Follidrone, or is it too early to tell?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you need any sort of PCT after running Follidrone, or is it too early to tell?
No pct needed.
It doesnt effect the endocrine system really.
It improves exercise capacity
Decreases myostatin
Increases follistatin
Decreases ldl
Increases angiogenesis
Extends the positive results of training
Increases markers for protein synthesis indicating an increase in anabolism.

No pct needed.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No pct needed. It doesnt effect the endocrine system really. It improves exercise capacity Decreases myostatin Increases follistatin Decreases ldl Increases angiogenesis Extends the positive results of training Increases markers for protein synthesis indicating an increase in anabolism. No pct needed.
What about penis length/girth?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sad to hear there was a delay. My hand is still on my wallet and if the price is right, might snatch up 2-3 bottles.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Mr. brundle what is your sense on the mass appeal for your new product, would you see its emergence second only to creatine in natty game changer compositions

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. brundle what is your sense on the mass appeal for your new product, would you see its emergence second only to creatine in natty game changer compositions
Considering what I have seen performance wise I think it could very well be the new hot item.
We will see in the long run if it lives up to something like creatine with regards to overall longterm industry success and widespread use.
For now, its so versatile and has so many strong properties I think it will become a staple yes.

I think it might really shine as people run it longer.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
on the pre-sale, I noticed the label says take 1 1-2 days a day? Should u start with 1 then go to two? Also how long should you realistically run it before noticing anything in your experience?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on the pre-sale, I noticed the label says take 1 1-2 days a day? Should u start with 1 then go to two? Also how long should you realistically run it before noticing anything in your experience?
ID run 2 caps daily. 1 cap twice daily.
We decided to do a 2 cap dose so guys could run a lower dose when stacked or less if they choose.
For now Ive only seen it used at 2 caps daily.

We saw significant increases in strength in just a few days with 2 users.
Most took a week- 10 days to really see numbers going up.
2 gained weight.
1 lost weight.
Seems to be food intake dependent like most things.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
ID run 2 caps daily. 1 cap twice daily.
We decided to do a 2 cap dose so guys could run a lower dose when stacked or less if they choose.
For now Ive only seen it used at 2 caps daily.

We saw significant increases in strength in just a few days with 2 users.
Most took a week- 10 days to really see numbers going up.
2 gained weight.
1 lost weight.
Seems to be food intake dependent like most things.
That's good to hear, where the results dramatic as listed within 10 days, then slight gAINS after? Or was it continued gains if say ran 30 days? I am going to pick up a bottle today. Also Sorry if this has been answered, but whats the recommended time on/time off cycle for this? If there is even one needed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear, where the results dramatic as listed within 10 days, then slight gAINS after? Or was it continued gains if say ran 30 days? I am going to pick up a bottle today. Also Sorry if this has been answered, but whats the recommended time on/time off cycle for this? If there is even one needed?
Results were varied for sure. Some saw quick increases some saw it over a month.
At this time I recommend 4 week cycles. Eventually this will likely change.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Results were varied for sure. Some saw quick increases some saw it over a month.
At this time I recommend 4 week cycles. Eventually this will likely change.
So one bottle covers a 4 week cycle, thats very affordable, I am going to pick some up 2morrow during the pre-sale, If your taking 2 pills of this a day, how spaced out should it be, and should it be taken with food? empty stomach?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Intro sale is on at Nutra 39.99

Will be available at other retailers before long

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So one bottle covers a 4 week cycle, thats very affordable, I am going to pick some up 2morrow during the pre-sale, If your taking 2 pills of this a day, how spaced out should it be, and should it be taken with food? empty stomach?
Empty stomach.
Id space em out at least 3-4 hours. Both during the day sometime. As you dont want to waste any acute effects while sleeping.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
39.99$ for a little longer at Nutraplanet.
For you guys waiting the initial lot is almost gone. Probably be sold out by tomorrow.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
39.99$ for a little longer at Nutraplanet.
For you guys waiting the initial lot is almost gone. Probably be sold out by tomorrow.
Glad I just bought some then...... I hope..... :), Do you have a rough Idea of when they will ship out by any chance?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad I just bought some then...... I hope..... :), Do you have a rough Idea of when they will ship out by any chance?
I dont know this for sure.
We are getting them about 25-30 daily but there is about 200-300 over sold I believe. Might be a week before it ships depending on where you are in line.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started my first dose today

Noticed more aggression and better lungs
Anyone who picked this up, if running a log, link us up. Curious to see if it lives up to expectations.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who picked this up, if running a log, link us up. Curious to see if it lives up to expectations.
There are 4 or 5 up on this forum alone. And a dozen on other assorted forums.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have exercise induced asthma And I do amateur boxing

Better lungs were more at ease , easier to inhale deeply
Steer clear of ARA. It can cause asthma.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
So myosynergy dropped at the same cost and adds in forsk hi a and a couple other items. Assuming the most costly ingredient is the -epi unless there's a lot more than 100 mg per cap in follidrone it seems the myosynergy is the better bang for the buck at this point...

Touey

Touey

Awards
you had better get in while there is still time[video=youtube;pQubRDWfovU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQubRDWfovU[/video]

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
A bit weird feeling to read about epicatechin being new hot stuff in body building then in 72hours 2 companies come up with their version of it, at same distributor and even same price to the cent hmm.

brundel was even right about content and amount of capsules needed in 2nd product weeks ago so looks like many stuff are known before comes to public.

So looks like not much need for hiding behind proprietary blend excuse anymore cause nobody can copy new innovation and have it on the market 72h later.

Now either both companies use same supplier of epicatechin or many unlucky coincidences with this 2 new products both having epicatechin inside.

Will wait for someone to try both products then make a comparison even though both could have their place and work great - which is all that matters to clients.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I heard that separates them is the potency.

Touey

Touey

Awards
i don't care about bang for the buck nor duper formulas; when it comes to introducing my system to a new composition I wish to know precisely the effects opting against formulas for the most part. I care about integrity in purity potency and consistency

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Shoot, and I just ordered this, not seeing the other product at the same cost... Is there more Epicatechin in this product than myosynergy brundel? What makes this product "superior" over myosynergy which has 2g of hica, and Forskolin amongst other stuff added in? Also this product wasn't "copied" in the last 72 hours, I remember 3-4 weeks ago, on another board, the company who made myosynergy had a thread where you guessed the product and the first 2-3 to guess rite won a bottle when this came out, and the answer was obviously Myostatin Inhibitor....