BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean there's a reason Brundel is doing testing with members on this board. From what I know I don't think I've seen another company do testing like that on this board before. Obviously he has serious confidence in this. Regardless, if you don't believe any of the results, just watch the logs and wait. It's really simple as that. Either way, serious respect points to allow us members to be a part of and view your testing as it progresses here. I just wish that sometime in the future other companies will follow suit in how you handle your company and prove the effectiveness of your products.
I tried...we couldnt get enough guys.
The guys who did volunteer will all be running logs so...sort of the same thing is going to happen. Control group will just be...someone taking nothing.

I do my best to be honest and to deliver the best products I can. Its a direct reflection on me personally.
I believe in this stuff.

And like you said. If someone doesnt believe me wait till the logs start ;)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I look forward to validating it myself

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I tried...we couldnt get enough guys.
The guys who did volunteer will all be running logs so...sort of the same thing is going to happen. Control group will just be...someone taking nothing.

I do my best to be honest and to deliver the best products I can. Its a direct reflection on me personally.
I believe in this stuff.

And like you said. If someone doesnt believe me wait till the logs start ;)
Regardless you did all you could to get the testing. I mean it's not on you if people don't step up

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro you have dreams about posting on fitness forums
Lol seriously though. I know guys that have ran tren and haven't gotten gains like that. thats absurd. Im hoping this isnt something like a 135 to a 235 dl in 4 days.

EDIT: Read the posts, 405 to 505, ridiculous. I wonder if this would take my 515 to 615. or even 600.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Its possible he hadnt really pushed himself to his limit. Who knows.
I know for 100%. for the 2 weeks before his dead lift was 405x1. 4 days after administration he got 505.
The two weeks prior 425 would not move off the floor. So something happened.
This is 25% str increase.
In the research studies using this compound old frail tiny 65kg mexican people gained 10% in 7 days so....perhaps it works better in an athlete who knows his body and how to push himself.
Or, as some studies indicate follistatin causes more muscle growth and strength in certain muscles like the primary movers in deads BP and squats as opposed to forearms l;ike in the studies.
Other testers did not see 25% in 4 days. More like 10-15% in 7-14 days.
Im also not saying this is gonna happen to you. Im saying it happened for a fact in testing period.

I do expect that pretty much everyone will see some significant str gains.
Muscle and weight seems to be food driven, however, it also looks like it accumulates as muscle tissue for the most part.

Well see more as guys start logs next week.
Lol seriously though. I know guys that have ran tren and haven't gotten gains like that. thats absurd. Im hoping this isnt something like a 135 to a 235 dl in 4 days.
There you go

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Lol I was back tracking the thread right as you wrote that. I wish I wasn't low on funds right now, I would love to be a lab rat for this.
Intro prices on Nutraplanet are usually an absolute deal.. I don't think the price range is set yet. But as Brundel said before, this is some fairly expensive stuff

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

EDIT: Read the posts, 405 to 505, ridiculous. I wonder if this would take my 515 to 615. or even 600.
You have my word. It happened.
I honestly didnt believe it either but the testers are guys Ive known for years.
All of them either, fitness athletes, MMA fighters. IFBB pro BB or we also had a guy who coaches world record holding powerlifters.
The powerlifting coach gained 10lbs in less than 2 weeks.
He stated this is 5 lbs above the heaviest weight hes ever been able to achieve.....this guy eats like 3lbs of meat a day.

Again...will everyone gain 10lbs.....for sure no. Most guys didnt.

One thing that did happen...all of em got Fn super strong. Fast.

Imagine this for powerlifters.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have my word. It happened.
I honestly didnt believe it either but the testers are guys Ive known for years.
All of them either, fitness athletes, MMA fighters. IFBB pro BB or we also had a guy who coaches world record holding powerlifters.
The powerlifting coach gained 10lbs in less than 2 weeks.
He stated this is 5 lbs above the heaviest weight hes ever been able to achieve.....this guy eats like 3lbs of meat a day.

Again...will everyone gain 10lbs.....for sure no. Most guys didnt.

One thing that did happen...all of em got Fn super strong. Fast.

Imagine this for powerlifters.
Research is solid

Increases in bmp7 and decreases in bmp4. Strength recovery growth should all be apparent

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The MMA guy.....said it felt like halotestin. Now...Ive taken real halo......its some mean S*(&.
I dont know what to think about this but....this is the report.

I look at it like this. IF the testers, all of them, exaggerated by 200% meaning in reality its 50% of what they reported.......its still a huge Fn deal.
Like....everyone on earth will want to run this stuff and quick.

But again.....logs will be up shortly :)

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
The MMA guy.....said it felt like halotestin. Now...Ive taken real halo......its some mean S*(&.
I dont know what to think about this but....this is the report.

I look at it like this. IF the testers, all of them, exaggerated by 200% meaning in reality its 50% of what they reported.......its still a huge Fn deal.
Like....everyone on earth will want to run this stuff and quick.

But again.....logs will be up shortly :)
You did mention that you couldn't find enough guys to test/log ... I would definitely be interested after reading this lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research is solid

Increases in bmp7 and decreases in bmp4. Strength recovery growth should all be apparent
I still hardly believe it.
When week 1 reports came in I was in shock.
After Week 2 reports I went directly to production.
Week 3 reports I setup release sales and promos.....there is no denying this stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did mention that you couldn't find enough guys to test/log ... I would definitely be interested after reading this lol
We got 5-6 guys but its not enough....3 control 3 active just isnt enough.
They will all run logs though.

Id be ready to buy when the sale goes up. Im not sure exactly how long we wil run the intro but likely logs will slightly overlap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok men. I need sleep. 20 hours awake and working since the first cup o coffee.....I need a vacation.
Ill be back in the AM.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
will for sure be picking up a couple bottles... BLR line drive sale with Follidrone, Tongkat Ali/Boron and SERM? :D

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
We got 5-6 guys but its not enough....3 control 3 active just isnt enough.
They will all run logs though.

Id be ready to buy when the sale goes up. Im not sure exactly how long we wil run the intro but likely logs will slightly overlap.
If you want an additional log/ review I am more than willing to do it. Currently cutting so this could be great for strength, ive been trying to get my squat up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just passing through & stumbled across this. DAMN!!! This definitely looks like something I need to run.

fistrj

Awards
Just received my two bottles of formeron, and 2 bottles of incinderine... Excited for summer cut coming in May. Looks like I'll be ordering some follidrone now too! Is it April 1st yet??!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FOLLIDRONE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE SALE APR 1 EXCLUSIVELY AT NUTRAPLANET

Does "pre sale" mean NP will have it only ready to order but not ship ?

Would it be "foolish" of me to expect a slight delay between 4/1 and actual ship date ?

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does "pre sale" mean NP will have it only ready to order but not ship ? Yes

Would it be "foolish" of me to expect a slight delay between 4/1 and actual ship date ? No

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will for sure be picking up a couple bottles... BLR line drive sale with Follidrone, Tongkat Ali/Boron and SERM? :D
Perhaps once we get the SERM up.
The tongkat is on the line so....should be ready soon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does "pre sale" mean NP will have it only ready to order but not ship ? Yes

Would it be "foolish" of me to expect a slight delay between 4/1 and actual ship date ? No
This^.

Look at it this way.
You can order it PRE order and wait for shipping. Or wait till the pre sale is over.
The difference...
If you order it pre sale it will be there faster and itll be ON SALE :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you're saying there's a chance...
Lol Im saying at some point it will happen.
For now well enjoy the Follidrone.
Tongkat/boron will be shortly behind. No name yet Im willing to accept suggestions.
The serm, if things go well and I dont die of exhaustion will be summer ish release. Maybe fall as it takes forever to make.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you're saying there's a chance...
Lol Im saying at some point it will happen.
For now well enjoy the Follidrone.
Tongkat/boron will be shortly behind. No name yet Im willing to accept suggestions.
The serm, if things go well and I dont die of exhaustion will be summer ish release. Maybe fall as it takes forever to make.

Touey

Touey

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For a guy over 30s that's not so into bodybuilding but just recreational weight lifting/jogging and wanna fight his natural decrease in strength and testosterone... - do you recommend Follidrone for overall better health and more energy, improved libido... or is it better just go with tongkat/boron product?

Is there any need for PCT or anything after taking Follidrone on it's own or when stacking with Formerone and/or tongkat/boron for 8 weeks?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safe for women?
Yes. In fact I HIGHLY suggest it for women. This is non androgenic and doesnt effect the endocrine system like a steroid does so there is no risk for androgen related sides like hair growth, deepening of the voice or clitoral enlargement. In contrast this should be a big hit with women who want the strength increases seen with alot of the supps they would be safer not taking, but, without the risk.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no increase in test levels with Follidrone so if your looking to increase test, libido and overall wellbeing I recommend Formeron + the new tongkat product.
I have a buddy who is 67. Hes in great shape and trains all the time.
Hes on HRT but still has no energy so they give him adderall......Dont get me started there.
At any rate I gave him the tongkat boron mix and he says he doesnt need the adderall anymore.
Im not saying tongkat=adderall, Im saying he feels enough of an energy boost from it with none of the negatives of adderall like severe addiction potential and withdrawal symptoms.

Formeron+ tongkat/boron FTW

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
How would this product in theory work on cycle? A waste, better used during PCT? Or can you still get added benefits from it on cycle...

-Sorry if this has been answered already, and I missed it....

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I have searched all 5 pages and have not seen this question, but I apologize if it was and I overlooked it..... but would this best be used during a bulk, cut , or maybe even maintenance?
I am on a (lean bulk/slow recomp)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill answer both since its basically the same question.

Its non suppressive so it can be used during PCT.
It appears to enhance on cycle strength and fat burning in addition to evidence that it will increase muscle mass. Blood work indicated protein synthesis markers were all elevated.
There is research suggesting it will significantly increase lipolysis so it will help on a cut.

Its very versatile and can be used pretty much under any circumstance.

Solo
on cycle
PCT
Cut
Bulk
Women

Gaspa

Awards

It appears to enhance on cycle strength and fat burning in addition to evidence that it will increase muscle mass. Blood work indicated protein synthesis markers were all elevated.
There is research suggesting it will significantly increase lipolysis so it will help on a cut.

Solo
on cycle
PCT
Cut
Bulk
Women
What about the risk of heart enlargement?

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Solo
on cycle
PCT
Cut
Bulk
Women
I am going to be doing a lean bulk/recomp so I'll be trying some!

pgno23

Awards
If this stuff is half as good as it's sounding, I'm buying 10 lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the risk of heart enlargement?
Actually there are a bunch of studies indicating it improves heart function.

"clinical trial led by researchers at UC San Diego School of Medicine and VA San Diego Healthcare System (VASDHS) found that patients with advanced heart failure and type 2 diabetes[/URL] showed improved mitochondrial structure after three months of treatment withepicatechin-enriched cocoa"

"Epi induces an integrated response that includes metabolic and structural changes in cardiac mitochondria resulting in greater functional capacity via DOR. Mitochondrial targeted effects of epicatechin may explain the physiologic benefit observed on cardiac protection and support epicatechin's potential clinical application as a cardiac protective mimetic."

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I like the sound of that...I'm skeptical but will get a bottle during pre-sale. I'll run a log as well...

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am in as well. I will buy a couple bottles and run a log..sj

burpees

Banned
Awards
How bad are the joint dryness ? I read that it get pretty bad

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I'm willing to part with some shekels, sounds very promising for trail running. Gotta be ready for the Grand Canyon run this fall

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This honestly sounds too good to be true. Has the full Ingredient panel been disclosed yet? (Sorry, on phone, pics don't load).

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
How bad are the joint dryness ? I read that it get pretty bad
Did they write there was joint dryness? I didn't see that anywhere....? I could be wrong? Are you thinking this is an AI, or something along those lines...?

burpees

Banned
Awards
Did they write there was joint dryness? I didn't see that anywhere....? I could be wrong? Are you thinking this is an AI, or something along those lines...?
Not a new ingredient and there's logs of the same ingredient in other forums Main complaint was dryness to the point u think u will pull a tendon Some lifters can't lift heavy and only able to keep a 12-15 rep range of fear of tearing something

And that's with what it seems to be loading up in every joint supplement imaginable