Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They all are heavy -but to make the biceps grow, I would prefer stone tablets.
I would recommend lifting the bible -but not reading it, as it causes fatigue to the CNS.
So your saying Moses had some guns then. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your saying Moses had some guns then. Lol
And good legs too! Bringing them down the mountain 2 times. Also the slaughter of all the apostates, worshiping a calf in his absence was a good cardio.

Edit: Beware, this conservation is loaded with atheistic rhetoric.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a fancy Bible that has cool pictures in it (by Gustavo Dore; the same person who's famous for illustrating Dante's Inferno). I think it's pretty cool, and it's a beautiful book (on sale for I think $10-15 too).
Gustave Dore's etchings are brilliant

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gustave Dore's etchings are brilliant
Yeah, and for $10-15 in a nice leatherbound book with lined pages it's a great deal too (Barnes & Noble has 50% off sales online for those books every so often). This is the Divine Comedy:

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with quoting the bible. Telling others to "beware" because of what it says is where you become presumptuous. Telling someone that "I BELIEVE that the path to enlightenment is through Jesus Christ" is completely different from saying "the path to enlightenment IS through Jesus Christ". You have freedom of speech but if you go around telling overweight people they HAVE to exercise, or telling vegetarians they HAVE to eat meat, or telling people they HAVE to accept Jesus Christ is forcing your opinions on someone else. Adolf Hitler used to do that.
take it for what it's worth, idc if what i told you annoys you or bothered you in any way, i will continue to preach the gospel, but i would suggest you read the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You tried? In saying you "tried" do you actually mean "I started reading, but my limited number of brain cells made concentrating for longer than 15 seconds difficult, so I was forced to abort before incurring brain damage?". That kind of try?

Or, do you mean "I decided not too read it because I am too lazy to do so?"
i think i read maybe half of all that you wrote, but i lost interest half way, my IQ is very high though (190) so idk where that ''limited number of brain cells'' comes from

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I actually do "give a crap". I read almost all religious scriptures to form my opinion about it. Now I can tell with confidence, that none of them makes your biceps bigger.
but have you accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I bought a fancy Bible that has cool pictures in it (by Gustavo Dore; the same person who's famous for illustrating Dante's Inferno). I think it's pretty cool, and it's a beautiful book (on sale for I think $10-15 too).
but you don't love God

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
And good legs too! Bringing them down the mountain 2 times. Also the slaughter of all the apostates, worshiping a calf in his absence was a good cardio.

Edit: Beware, this conservation is loaded with atheistic rhetoric.
however Samson was the strongest man ever

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
take it for what it's worth, idc if what i told you annoys you or bothered you in any way, i will continue to preach the gospel, but i would suggest you read the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus.
Yeah the moral there is to not strive to achieve great things in life else you will have to live in hell in the afterlife. There's a good reason for people to go through life being lazy if ever there was one. Religion has been used as an excuse for a lot of rediculous activities over the centuries.

There is no hell or heaven so best live for today.

To be honest when you can't prove you are shredded with 19 inch arms your gonna have a hard time proving religious fables.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
details, i'm ripped now (when i was heavier my arms were 20'')
Until pics are posted. I'm gonna say your 19yrs old 5'8 and 119 lbs. Or 50yrs old 4'8 and 320 lbs, and claiming you are the oldest natty bodybuilder that has better body than most Pro's that step on stage, and older and more knowledgeable than anyone here.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i read maybe half of all that you wrote, but i lost interest half way, my IQ is very high though (190) so idk where that ''limited number of brain cells'' comes from
Sorry, I'm not buying that AT ALL. 190 is incredibly high; like through the damn roof high; like beyond Einstein high (by a significant margin); like 15 points away from the highest IQ in the world, high. So, I am calling straight bull**** on that one...and just about every other claim you've made.

Based on what you've told us in this thread so far, not only do you have some of the best genetics in all of bodybuilding for muscle growth (certainly better than Mentzer, at least for arms), but you are now one of the smartest people in the world as well. Those two claims contrast nicely with your poor advice, sub-par writing style, and ignorant commentary regarding several of the topics you've breached in this thread.

Furthermore, in addition to being the most physically and mentally gifted man in the United States, you've refused to show even the smallest bit of proof for any of your claims. You have refused to post pics...and I am sure you will now refuse to post any evidence surrounding your IQ claim, such as any of the numerous testing results/documents you surely would have acquired over the years, proof of admittance to elite IQ clubs reserved only for the world's greatest minds, a list of verifiable accomplishments that a man of your caliber surely would have amassed by now, as well as proof of graduation from a school such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc...or at least something that shows you attended. Also, if you don't mind, please feel free to let us know which branch/sector of the U.S. Gov. approached you for potential employment during your late teens/early 20's. After all, this stuff is commonplace for someone with a 190 IQ. Lastly, if you don't mind, could you please let us know what you do for a living right now?

Let me guess, next you're going to tell us that you cant actually answer any of these questions because you're part of a secretive think-tank for the U.S Gov., right? I mean, when people asked you to show proof of your amazing bodybuilding ability, you absolved yourself of any responsibility to do so by stating that you were offended, and that people should simply take you at your word (because we all know that random Internet posters never lie). As far as your IQ is concerned, I'm sure you will prove us with another self-righteous excuse for why you can't furnish evidence for your IQ claim; an IQ that is apparently higher than Bill gates, Einstein, and Stephen hawking.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence at Anabolic Minds, oh great one. Surely, only a few men in history could ever claim to have been gifted with a combination of both physical and mental ability as great as yours.

I have to say one more thing before I go. If you were even a fraction as intelligent as you say you are, not only would you never have given such poor, rudimentary advice regarding how to build one's arms (you sounded like a bodybuilder from the 1960's), but as a supposed "Christian", how do you not realize that your approach is only going to push people away from Christianity? You're not only making yourself look bad, but all Christians and Christianity as well. No one with even a modicum of intelligence and understanding regarding the purpose of the gospel would EVER approach people the way you do, as it accomplishes nothing but resentment in those you are trying to reach.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I'm not buying that AT ALL. 190 is incredibly high; like through the damn roof high; like beyond Einstein high (by a significant margin); like 15 points away from the highest IQ in the world, high. So, I am calling straight bull**** on that one...and just about every other claim you've made.

Based on what you've told us in this thread so far, not only do you have some of the best genetics in all of bodybuilding for muscle growth (certainly better than Mentzer, at least for arms), but you are now one of the smartest people in the world as well. Those two claims contrast nicely with your poor advice, sub-par writing style, and ignorant commentary regarding several of the topics you've breached in this thread.

Furthermore, in addition to being the most physically and mentally gifted man in the United States, you've refused to show even the smallest bit of proof for any of your claims. You have refused to post pics...and I am sure you will now refuse to post any evidence surrounding your IQ claim, such as any of the numerous testing results/documents you surely would have acquired over the years, proof of admittance to elite IQ clubs reserved only for the world's greatest minds, a list of verifiable accomplishments that a man of your caliber surely would have amassed by now, as well as proof of graduation from a school such as Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc...or at least something that shows you attended. Also, if you don't mind, please feel free to let us know which branch/sector of the U.S. Gov. approached you for potential employment during your late teens/early 20's. After all, this stuff is commonplace for someone with a 190 IQ. Lastly, if you don't mind, could you please let us know what you do for a living right now?

Let me guess, next you're going to tell us that you cant actually answer any of these questions because you're part of a secretive think-tank for the U.S Gov., right? I mean, when people asked you to show proof of your amazing bodybuilding ability, you absolved yourself of any responsibility to do so by stating that you were offended, and that people should simply take you at your word (because we all know that random Internet posters never lie). As far as your IQ is concerned, I'm sure you will prove us with another self-righteous excuse for why you can't furnish evidence for your IQ claim; an IQ that is apparently higher than Bill gates, Einstein, and Stephen hawking.

Thank you for gracing us with your presence at Anabolic Minds, oh great one. Surely, only a few men in history could ever claim to have been gifted with a combination of both physical and mental ability as great as yours.
I figured it out Mike, Donald Trump has joined AM

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the moral there is to not strive to achieve great things in life else you will have to live in hell in the afterlife. There's a good reason for people to go through life being lazy if ever there was one. Religion has been used as an excuse for a lot of rediculous activities over the centuries.

There is no hell or heaven so best live for today.

To be honest when you can't prove you are shredded with 19 inch arms your gonna have a hard time proving religious fables.
there's no afterlife??? who told you that? that's not what the Bible says.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Until pics are posted. I'm gonna say your 19yrs old 5'8 and 119 lbs. Or 50yrs old 4'8 and 320 lbs, and claiming you are the oldest natty bodybuilder that has better body than most Pro's that step on stage, and older and more knowledgeable than anyone here.
i'm actually 41

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there's no afterlife??? who told you that? that's not what the Bible says.
Look bro, I have been a devote Roman Catholic my whole life. But, do you know how many times the bible has been rewritten since its original text. Can you prove what you say. Have you been there?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

i can't read all that, it's too much. shorter answers please

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Look bro, I have been a devote Roman Catholic my whole life. But, do you know how many times the bible has been rewritten since its original text. Can you prove what you say. Have you been there?
you can read the Greek and Hebrew version of the Bible, i do it, it gives me better understanding

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you can read the Greek and Hebrew version of the Bible, i do it, it gives me better understanding
I can. I can also do a whole mass in Latin just like back in the day. What does that prove. The schools I went to where run by the Marianites and the Jesuits

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but you don't love God
You making a claim like that is insulting and judgmental. I’m pretty sure that’s a no-no my friend.

“Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye.”
-Matthew 7:3-5 (NRSV)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
You making a claim like that is insulting and judgmental. I’m pretty sure that’s a no-no my friend.

“Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye.”
-Matthew 7:3-5 (NRSV)
when was the last time you prayed and/or read your Bible?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have to say one more thing before I go. If you were even a fraction as intelligent as you say you are, not only would you never have given such poor, rudimentary advice regarding how to build one's arms (you sounded like a bodybuilder from the 1960's), but as a supposed "Christian", how do you not realize that your approach is only going to push people away from Christianity? You're not only making yourself look bad, but all Christians and Christianity as well. No one with even a modicum of intelligence and understanding regarding the purpose of the gospel would EVER approach people the way you do, as it accomplishes nothing but resentment in those you are trying to reach.
This. It’s people like this that have made it so hard for me to not have a bad view towards Christianity.

I think Gandhi said it best:
“Oh, I don’t reject Christ. I love Christ. It’s just that so many of you Christians are so unlike Christ. If Christians would really live according to the teachings of Christ, all of India would be Christian today.“

Ironhands, notice that he said if all Christians “lived according to the teachings of Christ,” not if all Christians “told everyone that they’re going to Hell if they don’t believe.”

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
hey i forgive, practice the golden rule and love God, but i continue to study the Bible

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when was the last time you prayed and/or read your Bible?
Did you even read the scripture I posted? Focus on yourself and your shortcomings, not mine my friend. For someone with a 190 IQ you sure have limited reading comprehension. Perhaps you’d be better served if you put down the Bible for a minute and actually tried to apply some of Jesus’ teachings to your life...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Did you even read the scripture I posted? Focus on yourself and your shortcomings, not mine my friend. For someone with a 190 IQ you sure have limited reading comprehension. Perhaps you’d be better served if you put down the Bible for a minute and actually tried to apply some of Jesus’ teachings to your life...
you seem judgmental and angry (something tells me you are not a Christian at all)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
love is key. if you could love your neighbor as yourself, you are doing good

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey i forgive, practice the golden rule and love God, but i continue to study the Bible
Ummm...The golden rule is to Love thy Neighbor, as you want them to Love you. Not Love God. Thats suppost to be a given already. Might want to do some more studying there bud

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sir are a mere mortal you can not forgive
In his defense, if he actually has 19” arms at 7% body fat and a 190 IQ he’s the closest thing to a God that we can prove exists haha. But of course there’s no proof of his claims either.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In his defense, if he actually has 19” arms at 7% body fat and a 190 IQ he’s the closest thing to a God that we can prove exists haha. But of course there’s no proof of his claims either.
I thought he was Moses or John the Baptist actually. God would have a higher IQ and already know Latin since the Catholic Church used to do everything in Latin

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought he was Moses or John the Baptist actually. God would have a higher IQ and already know Latin since the Catholic Church used to do everything in Latin
But Moses was a Jew, so that whole “accept Jesus or burn in Hell” would mean he’s not Moses.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or Maybe David Koresh really did survive and join AM, and became a bodybuilder. Lol