Bicep size? What’s your stats people and what do you think looks “good”

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I have what would you like to know. I probably have a ton more knowledge of the Catholic Religion than you do
no offense, but I don't trust the Catholic church at all, but i don't even wanna get into that now

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go back and read, that guy Mike Arnold made a comment trying to imply that I was stupid or something, so he was shocked when i mentioned my IQ level. nothing wrong with trying to defend myself, so you think i gotta take your insults too??
He wasn't shocked. He called you out on it. Lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go back and read, that guy Mike Arnold made a comment trying to imply that I was stupid or something, so he was shocked when i mentioned my IQ level. nothing wrong with trying to defend myself, so you think i gotta take your insults too??
He didn't ask what your IQ was. Do I need to say it a third time?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Those are not doctrines of the devil. All faiths are based off of 1 God, the same one. Its just how they interpret what God has given them, and who they believe are the prophets
not true, that's like saying all religions lead to the same God, i highly doubt that

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no offense, but I don't trust the Catholic church at all, but i don't even wanna get into that now
I don't trust the Catholic church either. They ask for tithings yet. Jesus himself said give to God what is Gods, and to Ceaser what is Ceasers. And last time I checked God dont need my cash. Lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably for the best. You have a hard enough time showing yourself in a good light as it is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have what would you like to know. I probably have a ton more knowledge of the Catholic Religion than you do
He doesn't care how much anyone else knows; he has all the answers haha.

He doesn't know what the Golden rule is, and he thinks the Apostle John wrote Revelation. Either of those two alone tell me that he is in no position to be lecturing anyone on the Bible.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I don't trust the Catholic church either. They ask for tithings yet. Jesus himself said give to God what is Gods, and to Ceaser what is Ceasers. And last time I checked God dont need my cash. Lol
Exactly, but that's the least of their issues. at the end of the day, I believe in being born again Christian

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
He doesn't care how much anyone else knows; he has all the answers haha.

He doesn't know what the Golden rule is, and he thinks the Apostle John wrote Revelation. Either of those two alone tell me that he is in no position to be lecturing anyone on the Bible.
wow, you truly hate me, i see

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
blind men and the elephant?
It's sort of long, so here's a link:
https://www.peacecorps.gov/educators/resources/story-blind-men-and-elephant/

It's a very good parable (Jesus was fond of them, but other people have some good ones too) that shows how we often think we have the full picture and other people are wrong when, in reality, we're all just seeing different parts of the same whole, and only by working together, instead of fighting with each other, can we come to see the whole picture, the truth.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, but that's the least of their issues. at the end of the day, I believe in being born again Christian
So you are David Koresh....I knew it. Dont worry I wont tell anyone your secret.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It's a very good parable (Jesus was fond of them, but other people have some good ones too) that shows how we often think we have the full picture and other people are wrong when, in reality, we're all just seeing different parts of the same whole, and only by working together, instead of fighting with each other, can we come to see the whole picture, the truth.
Remember he doesnt like anything long. You have to keep your answers at 5th grade level

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

that's not from the Bible though

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, you truly hate me, i see
Not at all. I don't even know you; how can I hate you? I disagree with your statements, and I'm pointing out that you're making incorrect claims and aren't quite as knowledgeable as you think you are. If that's "hate," then anyone who ever disagrees with anyone is "hating" them, which is an asinine claim. You're just pulling the "I'm offended" card now.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but i felt compelled to say it, do you have a problem with that??
Only your lies. Humble yet feeling compelled to tell people your IQ? No one asked what it was. That's my point. You can say and do what you want but lying about it is just another notch on your list of what makes you a bad person.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh...so you don't want to believe what Jesus said...oh...ok...i see
What he "supposedly" said, right? I follow my brain, you should try it too.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i believe the Devil is a liar, many false doctrines come from the Devil

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's not from the Bible though
So the Bible is the only book you read? The only book that has any valuable lessons in it? Do you even know the history of Biblical canon? The Nag Hammadi scriptures? Even the Bible isn't nearly as cut-and-dry as you think it is, nor is Christianity. One of the biggest fallacies of the Church is that there is a single "Christian doctrine," or that there ever has been since the death of Jesus and the Apostles.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Only your lies. Humble yet feeling compelled to tell people your IQ? No one asked what it was. That's my point. You can say and do what you want but lying about it is just another notch on your list of what makes you a bad person.
and who said i lied? you? lol

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
So the Bible is the only book you read? The only book that has any valuable lessons in it? Do you even know the history of Biblical canon? The Nag Hammadi scriptures? Even the Bible isn't nearly as cut-and-dry as you think it is, nor is Christianity. One of the biggest fallacies of the Church is that there is a single "Christian doctrine," or that there ever has been since the death of Jesus and the Apostles.
i shake the dust off my feet now.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is, 19'' arms is not everything in life, there are more important things in life

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i get it, you hate me with a passion.
No, I disagree with your statements and explained why, while asking you not to make more incorrect claims. I don't even know you; how can I hate you?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Jesus didn't think he was too good to associate with them. Do you think you're better than Jesus?
no, but Jesus is the son of God and he's in fact God, so i myself prefer to stay away from bad associations (i don't wanna be tempted to commit sin)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
No, I disagree with your statements and explained why, while asking you not to make more incorrect claims. I don't even know you; how can I hate you?
because i sense vibes, and i sensed negative vibe from you (hateful vibe)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
i'm not into rap music or hip-hop music at all

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a hooker? i stay away from them
I'm just gonna leave the religion alone for now. Apparently, you have no idea about the bible, or its stories. And you obviously have no reason to be on this site either because bodybuilding and working out is the last thing you wanna talk about. You just want to try to indoctrinate people with your silly views of religion, that are all incorrect. Your physique, that isnt real, and your IQ that obviously....Sorry, but you are not smarter than a 5th grader. On to our next contestant right after this commercial from our sponser....The Devil

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because i sense vibes, and i sensed negative vibe from you (hateful vibe)

That's just your cop-out you resort to when you don't have an actual response. Why bother with facts and logic when you can say "well, you just hate me."

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i can say is, 19'' arms is not everything in life, there are more important things in life
Like reading one book for years, lying about how high your IQ is and proselytizing in a bodybuilding forum, right?

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I'm just gonna leave the religion alone for now. Apparently, you have no idea about the bible, or its stories. And you obviously have no reason to be on this site either because bodybuilding and working out is the last thing you wanna talk about. You just want to try to indoctrinate people with your silly views of religion, that are all incorrect. Your physique, that isnt real, and your IQ that obviously....Sorry, but you are not smarter than a 5th grader. On to our next contestant right after this commercial from our sponser....The Devil
i know more about the Bible than you, and it is not my fault that my IQ is high, sorry if this makes you jealous

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Like reading one book for years, lying about how high your IQ is and proselytizing in a bodybuilding forum, right?
i meant salvation is more important than muscle size, but like i said before, i have shaken the dust off my feet with you

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know more about the Bible than you, and it is not my fault that my IQ is high, sorry if this makes you jealous
Jealous...Hahaha, I went to schools ran by the Marianites, and Jesuits. I know more about the bible than you ever will, and actually understand it. I have also read things like the Quran...Which "hint,hint" same story, same people in that book too. Lol. And if your IQ was that high. Then you could get a hint. But, obviously....

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd wager some of us here have forgotten more about the Bible than you ever knew about it. You've already gotten some very basic things regarding the Bible wrong...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Jealous...Hahaha, I went to schools ran by the Marianites, and Jesuits. I know more about the bible than you ever will, and actually understand it. I have also read things like the Quran...Which "hint,hint" same story, same people in that book too. Lol. And if your IQ was that high. Then you could get a hint. But, obviously....
you read so much and yet you don't believe in Christ