BETA TESTING BLR's NEW ORAL AI PLUS OTHER GOODIES !!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good to hear at least that it seems to be doing the job.
Even at 3 caps i would be happy if it stands up to 600 test and dbol.
I can always increase retail product dose if needed. I didnt want it to be too strong where everyone experienced low estro issues but at the end of the day i want the oral to be our heavy hitter.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Its good to hear at least that it seems to be doing the job.
Even at 3 caps i would be happy if it stands up to 600 test and dbol.
I can always increase retail product dose if needed. I didnt want it to be too strong where everyone experienced low estro issues but at the end of the day i want the oral to be our heavy hitter.
Seems to be. How soon will it be available to get another bottle? I will experiment and try 4 caps possibly to see how I react. But will run short pretty quick if I do.

Nice update man.. .strong rows.
Thanks wasme they felt good!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I still can't seem to kick this sinus infection. Almost over it, but there are times during the day I feel bad still.
Yesterday was a crazy day. We were a signature away from buying a new car for my wife, and we backed out (my choice). We just got set up on a budget to start getting out of debt and I don't really want to throw in a $500 car payment.....

Anyway, hit legs today. I had to rush to the gym and really stay focused to get through it because I was short on time. I still had to skip calves, but will make up for it.

Squats- even at 135 my knees ached so did 50 reps on the extension to warm them up which helped
I actually did 5 sets from 1-8 reps going up to my working weight of 365
365 3 x 3
I can tell I need to hit some heavy squats again. The weight felt good, but my legs were pretty shakey. Just never got a solid stance.

Front squats-
185 2 x 8

Leg extensions-
210 2 x 10

Stiff leg deads- went to heavy
315 3 sets 3

Incline DB leg curls-
30 2 x 10

The SLDL's I start from the floor and do a regular dead, then get my stance and do SL's. For some reason I thought I would start with 315 LOL. I did them but they were tough. I didn't lock out at the top to keep tension on my hams. I'm sure they will be sore tomorrow.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you! We've been doing most ~not all of Dave Ramsey debt free living guide. We've got two years left on our car loans and my school loan and we will have no debt! Stick to the plan! You'll be happy you did!

Great w/o by the way

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never liked making payments, but sometimes it's a must.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be. How soon will it be available to get another bottle? I will experiment and try 4 caps possibly to see how I react. But will run short pretty quick if I do.

Thanks wasme they felt good!!
I can send over another bottle today maybe.
Soon for sure.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
How long till AI TD and Oral come over here in UK to JW and Powermyself and Predator Nutrition.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long till AI TD and Oral come over here in UK to JW and Powermyself and Predator Nutrition.
Not sure. The Oral will go to production shortly. Maybe a few days. and then it takes about 3 weeks to be done.
The transdermal will likely also be about 3 weeks. I think if people email those retailers and ask them when they will have the new BLR ai products they will get it faster. So...anyone reading this in the UK...blow up PMS, Pred and jw and ask them when they will have the oral or transdermal. This will help your chances of getting it there because they will make larger orders which will help ensure they dont sell out before you get it. ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Friday finally!! It's been a long week!! Between being sick and working extra hours it took it's toll on me. I layed around on the couch all evening last night after work and got some much needed rest. It helped, I hit the gym pretty hard tonight. Don't think i got any PR's, possibly on my Meadows rows, but I was Swole da Fk' up !! HaHa

Meadow Rows-
3 plates (135) 3 x 8

Rack Chins- with a 25lb plate in my lap
3 x 8

Seated single arm cable rows-
90 3 x 8

Close grip pulldowns-
140 2 x 15

DB shrugs-
95's 3 x 20

Upright rows-
80 3 x 10

Front delt raises- no rest between sets, left arm, right arm, left arm, right arm etc.
25's 15,15,10

Rear delt cables-
30 3 x 10

I haven't done Meadow rows in awhile and am pretty sure I struggled with 135 last time I did them. So it is possibly a PR doing 3 sets?
Another competitor/friend was at the gym, so after my workout we practiced some posing. Always a little better time when you have someone to pose with. We could critique each other, instead of posing by myself.

ORAL AI seems to be doing it's job at 3 caps a day. I will start 4 caps tomorrow and run it for a week. If my estrogen drops to low and kills my libido I will back off some. My wife and I are going out of state next week for 4 days and I don't think she will appreciate a low drive ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im stoked that 3 caps did the trick.
More than one person said not to ask specifically for guys running wet cycles or AAS cycles at all because if it fails people wont have faith in the product.
Good point of course, however, if I have faith in it there should be no problem is my thought.
Its possible that the dose needs adjusting but either way it says something that even at 3 caps it will hold up to 600 test and dbol.
That IS saying something.
I appreciate you trusting me enough to up the dose and not jump ship.
Im VERY interested to see what 4 caps does.
I have your second bottle on my desk for shipping on Mon.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im stoked that 3 caps did the trick. More than one person said not to ask specifically for guys running wet cycles or AAS cycles at all because if it fails people wont have faith in the product. Good point of course, however, if I have faith in it there should be no problem is my thought. Its possible that the dose needs adjusting but either way it says something that even at 3 caps it will hold up to 600 test and dbol. That IS saying something. I appreciate you trusting me enough to up the dose and not jump ship. Im VERY interested to see what 4 caps does. I have your second bottle on my desk for shipping on Mon.
It's crazy he's running that amount of wet compounds and running and over-the-counter AI.

image-2531140797.jpg

Mind blown

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Im stoked that 3 caps did the trick.
More than one person said not to ask specifically for guys running wet cycles or AAS cycles at all because if it fails people wont have faith in the product.
Good point of course, however, if I have faith in it there should be no problem is my thought.
Its possible that the dose needs adjusting but either way it says something that even at 3 caps it will hold up to 600 test and dbol.
That IS saying something.
I appreciate you trusting me enough to up the dose and not jump ship.
Im VERY interested to see what 4 caps does.
I have your second bottle on my desk for shipping on Mon.
I trust your products and opinion. I know how to control/lower my estrogen if things got out of hand. I am also curios to see what happens at 4 caps.... I try not to mess with my nips much, but I did just check and there is no change in the size of the small lump I have now, which says a lot! There is a place about an hour from here that I could get a female panel done for fairly cheap, but finding time to go may be tough. Don't hold me to it, but if things work out right I will try to get one done...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy he's running that amount of wet compounds and running and over-the-counter AI.

View attachment 118760

Mind blown

Your telling me ! I'll be honest I was a little nervous starting out. I am very happy how well it is working, and will continue to use it as long as no sides appear.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also have a small lump under my left nipple. At the moment I cant feel it. Basically its gone. I know what it takes for it to come back though and I know the feeling RIGHT AWAY lol. So from my perspective I understand how you know. This is also how I gauge my estro levels. I know from experience how I feel when its high.
I get emotional, bloated, hungry and my nipple hurts. Pretty much PMS lol.
My point is I know youll know if its elevated. I also know for sure you dont want gyno to flare, so, this is the best possible test of this stuff because we all know the chance of gyno flare up is SUPER high if not properly managed.
Again thanks for doing this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mind blown
Its hard to imagine right?!
Can you think of anything otc this strong?
When I first started researching this stuff I was shocked with its potential but....as everyone knows with natural substances alot rides on its oral bioavailability.
I found a study that indicates that its extremely well absorbed and the components in the plant are very strong as ais. So....we started testing small amounts of the plant. Ive NEVER seen anything natural that is even close to as strong in real world testing. Tons of things look good on paper. Probably tens if not hundreds of plants have some ai activity in pitri dishes and quite a few are very stout. UNfortunately pretty much none pan out in testing.
Gamma mangostin was a real bummer for example...I must have tested dozens of extracts trying to find this one. Lots of money spent and lots of time and disappointments. At the end of the day I now have the strongest OTC ai Ive ever seen.
As you can tell Ive just had my morning coffee lol....

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation
around before giving it to brundel again.

Damnit haha

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. People would rep spam for sure if there wasnt a governor.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
brundel Not to sound like too much of a rabid, impatient twat, but if you do have to adjust the dosage per cap as you're currently musing about, how long would that delay the launch? ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Lower Body Hypertrophy day

Front squats-
185 8?, 10, 10

Leg Press-
630 3 x 12

Leg Extensions-
140 3 x 15

Lying leg curls-
150 x 12
160 x 12
170 x 12 then a bunch of partials

Standing leg curls- improvised with the leg extension machine
20 2 x 15

Leg press machine calf raises-
280 4 x 20

The routine called for back squats and romanian deads also, but I felt like this was enough. I may switch our the squats and front squats every other week on my hyper days.
Tomorrow is chest and arms hyper day, then I will be off Monday and start over again Tuesday. My schedule may be a little different this week because we are going out of town, but I have already checked out the gyms in Louisville so I can try to go while we are there :D

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Pick a vein , any vein lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol! My man

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice vascularity bro. Looks like you're staying pretty dry.
Yes staying pretty dry. Just recently started have some achy joints, knees and elbows.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vascularity looks nice !

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hypertrophy day

Flat DB bench-
80's x 12
90's x 12
100's 12, 15, 17 !!!! HUGE PR !!!!!

Incline DB-
80's x 12,12
90's x 11

Standing cable fly- cable shoulder high
50 3 x 15

Rope pushdown-
?? 3 x 12

Standing lower cable fly-
40 3 x 15

Straight bar pushdown-
170 3 x 15

Unreal strength today. As you can tell on my sets/reps going up each time I was stronger than I had thought. A buddy of mine was there and wanted to lift again today. I either need to tell him we need to lift together all the time or not, I keep messing up my routine haha. But with numbers like today I will take them. I had planned on doing set of 12 in 5lb increments from 80lbs up to 100's. Glad he was there to push me. I'll shoot for at least a set of 20 reps with the 100's next week and video it :D

ORAL AI update

Not sure on my weight but I wake up looking leaner everyday. Plus I have added in more white rice and don't feel bloated like I normally would which is a big plus. Libido still high, morning, noon, and evening :shocked:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel Not to sound like too much of a rabid, impatient twat, but if you do have to adjust the dosage per cap as you're currently musing about, how long would that delay the launch? ;)
None :)
By tomorrow Ill have enough for several thousand bottles.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ORAL AI update

Not sure on my weight but I wake up looking leaner everyday. Plus I have added in more white rice and don't feel bloated like I normally would which is a big plus. Libido still high, morning, noon, and evening :shocked:
Stoked that the higher dose did the trick.
Did you say your joints are starting to hurt?! Is this normal for you or is it from the AI?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Stoked that the higher dose did the trick.
Did you say your joints are starting to hurt?! Is this normal for you or is it from the AI?
I believe it is from the AI. My shoulders were bothering me awhile back but I was doing a 5x5 and they couldn't handle the heavy weights. So my joints are telling me it's the AI but everything is still gtg. To be honest I am not hurting this morning so I will continue to monitor it and update when needed. It was mainly my right elbow, and knees.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know the joint pain sucks but its a good sign from my perspective lol.
Great log brother. I should be able to ship more product to you today.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I know the joint pain sucks but its a good sign from my perspective lol.
Great log brother. I should be able to ship more product to you today.
Yes it shows it has lowered my E enough, possibly to much. I seen a guy post where he is going to try to get rid of some puffyness, due to a cycle I am guessing? I would bet if he ran 3 caps/day it will do the trick ;)

And thanks brundel. That will give me at least 3 more weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it shows it has lowered my E enough, possibly to much. I seen a guy post where he is going to try to get rid of some puffyness, due to a cycle I am guessing? I would bet if he ran 3 caps/day it will do the trick ;)

And thanks brundel. That will give me at least 3 more weeks.
Yah soon guys like that will have a viable OTC option that can be relied on in situations that require a heavy hitter.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
None :)
By tomorrow Ill have enough for several thousand bottles.
Not sure if you've mentioned this brundel. Are your new AI's suicidal or is there a chance for estro rebound?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thus far there have been no rebound issues with either product.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
I might be able to shed some light on that when I do my run. How long after stopping a product would rebound be visible on a blood test? I pretty much have carté blanche for blood tests from my local nurse atm so will be able to get a few done over the course of a cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure. We can investigate this though.
Its gonna be difficult to figure out the half lives of the multiple active compounds within the plant.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Based on how strong it appears to be I think knowing wether it should be tapered off of or not is important personally.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
IMO unless noted otherwise I would taper it off for now. It's not going to hurt even if it's not needed.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell!! lol. Just counted and I'll have to drop down to 2 caps/day until Saturday. I'm leaving to go out of state in the morning and won't be here to get the new bottle...not a big deal but woud like to run 4 caps a bit to see how I respond. Loving it right now. Waking up lean an dry plus keeping the bloat down at +350 carbs a day, most from white rice ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell!! lol. Just counted and I'll have to drop down to 2 caps/day until Saturday. I'm leaving to go out of state in the morning and won't be here to get the new bottle...not a big deal but woud like to run 4 caps a bit to see how I respond. Loving it right now. Waking up lean an dry plus keeping the bloat down at +350 carbs a day, most from white rice ;)
When you get home youll have a new bottle waiting for you.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Relaxed. Still pretty lean at 204lbs. Just gotta grow!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Relaxed. Still pretty lean at 204lbs. Just gotta grow!!

Looking awesome man, looks like the AI is definitely keeping that all under control, cant wait to check this out myself, and legal? not pharmaceutical? no prescription needed? no nasty research chemical possibly underdosed? DAmn :O

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome man, looks like the AI is definitely keeping that all under control, cant wait to check this out myself, and legal? not pharmaceutical? no prescription needed? no nasty research chemical possibly underdosed? DAmn :O
Hell Ya man! Loving it! I've recently bumped my carbs up over 300g to see if I still stay as dry an lean as I am. My protein is plenty high, just gotta get more calories in overall. I want to take full advantage of this cycle an put some size on!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Found a gym to go to while I'm here out of town.
Hit upper body power today. Almost felt like a volume day I didn't want to quit. Pretty sure the deca an Dbol has filling kicked in. I was so full/pumped/tight I couldn't reach across to scratch my opposite arm haha.

BOBBR-
275 3 x 5

Weighted pull ups- no weight belt so just bodyweight
Neutral grip 10,10,9

Flat bench- no spotter
275 4 sets of 5
Last week 3,3,4 !!

Weighted dips- body wiegjt dips today
3 x 20

Upright rows ez curl bar- not sure bar weight, so only weights listed

50 x 8
70 x 8
90 x 8

Straight bar curls-
70 x 10
80 x 10
90 x 8

Reverse grip ez bar curls- just weights listed
Upper 1/2 of movement 20lbs x 10
Lower 1/2 of movement 40lbs x 10
3 sets superset upper half and lower half

Post workout, foot long Turkey sub double meat on wheat ?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell Ya man! Loving it! I've recently bumped my carbs up over 300g to see if I still stay as dry an lean as I am. My protein is plenty high, just gotta get more calories in overall. I want to take full advantage of this cycle an put some size on!
For sure! Same with mine, I'm trying to decide I got about 5 weeks left on Test C & 4 weeks on test p, trying to decide what I should add in for some serious bulk, I really like dbol, any excess water weight I can drop in pct pretty fast.. any recommendations? running test c 250 e4d & test p 100mg eod

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Dbol would be a good choice since its fast acting and you've only got 5 weeks left, IMO.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Heavy leg day!

Squats-
365 4 sets of 5 (last week 3,3,3 I believe)

Front squats-
185 3 sets 10 (2x8 last week) these were to easy today!!

Leg ext-
210-8
220-8
230-8

Incline DB curl -.Hammies
30 2 sets 10

Seated leg curls-
3 sets 12

Let press calf raises-
3 sets 20

Covered in sweat, had a hell of a workout. Kind of nice to hit up a different gym for a few days.

Even though my libido has been high on 4 caps, it seems to have really shot up dropping back to 2 caps a day. Which is fine, we are at a hotel for 4 days with no kids ?