BETA TESTING BLR's NEW ORAL AI PLUS OTHER GOODIES !!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above from brundel. For being OTC this is a very strong AI. I won't get into it much right now, but I know I was pushing the envelope with the DBol on top of the other gear. Now that I have dropped it everything seems to be leveling out. I will discuss it more this weekend in my final review ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Went in this morning planned on a hyper leg day. Just didn't have much motivation. I got my squats done and did some calves and a little abs and was done....

Squats-
135 x 15
225 x 15
275 x 12
315 x 10
365 x 8

Calf raises in seated leg press machine- Drop sets
400 x 15
300 x 15
200 x 12
100 x 10

That was it. Even though it was a short workout I was sweating my ass off !!
The last set of squats felt heavy, but they felt like they were the best set out of all of them. I took them nice and slow and could really feel the contraction in my quads and hams during the whole set. Just really felt powerful during each rep!!

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the above from brundel. For being OTC this is a very strong AI. I won't get into it much right now, but I know I was pushing the envelope with the DBol on top of the other gear. Now that I have dropped it everything seems to be leveling out. I will discuss it more this weekend in my final review ;)

Sounds good bro!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Heavy upper body today

I am just not in it this last week. I force myself to the gym, then it seems half ass while I am there.I just went through this a few weeks ago??

Bent over BB rows-
285 3 x 5

Heavy wide grip pulldowns- with straps and to nose or a tad lower
260 x 6
240 3 x 6

Flat BB bench-
4 warm-up sets
Working sets
275 4 sets 5

Tricep dips-
BW+45lbs 3 sets 10

That was it. Stood around and BS'ed for a bit and drank a shake.
Just got back from a haircut so I am eating and think will take a quick cat-nap before work ;)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
right there with ya bro, theres been a few days this week and last that matovation has been few and far between, not normal, im forcing myself in today gonna do a pre workout drink and a shot of the tne/tren base and get my ass in there and hit it!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and thanks for being so thorough bro. I appreciate it. Its great to have good loggers so people are into reading the logs!

For everyone reading I had been leery going into this because well...thats a super wet cycle. 600mg test and test suspension and especially dbol converts to a particularly nasty estrogen.
Ultimately Im confident in the power of this stuff or frankly I would have not asked specifically for guys running really wet cycles.
So....if it holds up to something like this itll hold up to pretty much anything. Hes also gyno prone and has gyno present so hell know in an fn heartbeat if things are not working.
Ive got a buddy, also gyno prone, running a gram of test. 2 caps and hes dry as a bone. In fact his gyno he had showing has gone.

At the end of the day we will be able to publicly see how strong this stuff is.
Subbed and excited for the ride.
Why don't you just run a blood test? its costs less than $100

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We ran several sets of labs before we ran any public testing or logs.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW FOR THE NEW ORAL AI​

So here we go. First and foremost I want to give brundel a huge shout out for giving me the chance to test this and for coming out with products that actually work as they say!!

I'll kind of give you an idea how it went over the course of two bottles then give my ideas and suggestions.

I actually got to run this for 8 weeks. I started out at 2 caps/day. Within a week the bloat from my gear was definitely down and libido shot up pretty good. Last time I ran Deca my face looked swollen and I always had a "pot belly" I have not had any problem with either so far this time running the ORAL.
Day 10 I was starting to have some puffiness in the nips but no pain so I upped my dose to 3 caps/day which seemed to get my E back in check.
At about 3 weeks in I bumped it up to 4 caps/day just to see how I would respond.
Some where around 4.5 weeks in I ran out of the AI and had to stop if for 4-5 days. My estrogen seemed to rise enough over that time that I fought it when I got back on the ORAL for a bit. Enough that I started Nolva. Since then I dropped the Nolva and also finished up the Dbol about a week ago. The ORAL has kept my estrogen in check since then with no puffiness or pain at all !!

Just to reiterate I was running Test, Deca, Dbol, and Test suspension. IMO I was just on the edge of keeping my Estrogen under control at 4 caps/day. I say that because when I dropped the AI my E rose enough that I had a hard time getting it back in check. So even though there will most likely be guys running less gear who will use this it would be nice to have the caps dose a little higher than what they are. BUT for most guys running a cycle, or even just a PH or two I believe this ORAL will do the trick :D
I also want to note as I said above I stayed pretty dry on this cycle considering what I was on, and never really had the dreaded bloat that I always get. That alone was a huge plus for me.
For now I will go back on Adex, but will run this again when it comes out just so I can stay clear of RC's. Plus I know this works and what I am able to run along side it. Thanks again brundel for getting me another bottle to experiment a little with the dosing. For it to hold up to what I was running in unreal ;)

I have had a few things come up that I possibly won't compete in Nov. If that is the case I will get some of the TD and run a cut for 4-6 weeks then do another clean bulk. The more I cut, the better rebound I seem to get when I start building back up and I seemed to have stalled again so it should help. I am very anxious to see how well the TD works, considering the progress everyone made in the logs it should be awesome!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx for the log and final review buddy

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in on this, I know it's late but I went back through and read a lot of it to try and get caught up.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this, I know it's late but I went back through and read a lot of it to try and get caught up.
Just finished up the log, My final review is a few posts up ;) thanks for subbing though..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just finished up the log, My final review is a few posts up ;) thanks for subbing though..
Do you have an ongoing overall log? For some reason I thought you did and just assumed you integrated the two.. Lol

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
FINAL REVIEW FOR THE NEW ORAL AI​

So here we go. First and foremost I want to give brundel a huge shout out for giving me the chance to test this and for coming out with products that actually work as they say!!

I'll kind of give you an idea how it went over the course of two bottles then give my ideas and suggestions.

I actually got to run this for 8 weeks. I started out at 2 caps/day. Within a week the bloat from my gear was definitely down and libido shot up pretty good. Last time I ran Deca my face looked swollen and I always had a "pot belly" I have not had any problem with either so far this time running the ORAL.
Day 10 I was starting to have some puffiness in the nips but no pain so I upped my dose to 3 caps/day which seemed to get my E back in check.
At about 3 weeks in I bumped it up to 4 caps/day just to see how I would respond.
Some where around 4.5 weeks in I ran out of the AI and had to stop if for 4-5 days. My estrogen seemed to rise enough over that time that I fought it when I got back on the ORAL for a bit. Enough that I started Nolva. Since then I dropped the Nolva and also finished up the Dbol about a week ago. The ORAL has kept my estrogen in check since then with no puffiness or pain at all !!

Just to reiterate I was running Test, Deca, Dbol, and Test suspension. IMO I was just on the edge of keeping my Estrogen under control at 4 caps/day. I say that because when I dropped the AI my E rose enough that I had a hard time getting it back in check. So even though there will most likely be guys running less gear who will use this it would be nice to have the caps dose a little higher than what they are. BUT for most guys running a cycle, or even just a PH or two I believe this ORAL will do the trick :D
I also want to note as I said above I stayed pretty dry on this cycle considering what I was on, and never really had the dreaded bloat that I always get. That alone was a huge plus for me.
For now I will go back on Adex, but will run this again when it comes out just so I can stay clear of RC's. Plus I know this works and what I am able to run along side it. Thanks again brundel for getting me another bottle to experiment a little with the dosing. For it to hold up to what I was running in unreal ;)

I have had a few things come up that I possibly won't compete in Nov. If that is the case I will get some of the TD and run a cut for 4-6 weeks then do another clean bulk. The more I cut, the better rebound I seem to get when I start building back up and I seemed to have stalled again so it should help. I am very anxious to see how well the TD works, considering the progress everyone made in the logs it should be awesome!!!

Awesome Review bro, I want to say your situation sounds exactly like when I ran tren at a high dose with exemestane and I switched to another sources and it was bunk so after almost a week I noticed my e rise and fby the time I figured it out the aromasin couldn't control it so I had to fry it with letro and nolva, so it ALMOST sounds like this is very similar to exemestane, which if that's the case I found a new all natural AI cause I LOVE Exemestane...

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Its possible that Nolva is somehow interacting with the Oral AI as well. May explain why it was working better before you started the nolva.
Would the same likely apply to Rebirth, and therefore necessitate dosing a few hours apart from the new AI?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the same likely apply to Rebirth, and therefore necessitate dosing a few hours apart from the new AI?
Honestly i dont know. Ill look at the chemical structure and see when i get home.
I think probably there wont be an issue though.