BETA TESTING BLR's NEW ORAL AI PLUS OTHER GOODIES !!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I wish I could do this.
Its not gonna be a super cheap product. Its also not gonna be 50$
I have to crunch the numbers later this afternoon. By the way I have the raws to start production.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Goy mine today....Trying to put together a premium cycle ??

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm in!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
In on this! awesome logger for what looks to be an awesome product!! let us know how it compares to the adex@

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, Do you know if this AI effects lipid profiles like adex or letro? Thanks

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Brundel, Do you know if this AI effects lipid profiles like adex or letro? Thanks
I plan on getting lipids checked, although I am running another brands products to help keep them in check so it would skew the results.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this! awesome logger for what looks to be an awesome product!! let us know how it compares to the adex@
Thanks guys! and yes KilaCali I am anxious to see how it compares also. The adex has been doing great so far, although the Dbol should just be kicking in along with the suspension that I just started so we'll see..

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Getting my swole on today!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We did run alot of tests but not cholesterol so I dont know for certain.
I do know that it is liver protective, neuroprotective, anticancer, anti inflammatory and more. With regards to lipids only time will tell. Itll be hard to gauge from
JDGs labs though because hes running methylated oral AAS which pretty much always cause severe negative lipid changes. Ive seen LDL in the 400s on Dbol.
In comparison my current ldl is 56.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! and yes KilaCali I am anxious to see how it compares also. The adex has been doing great so far, although the Dbol should just be kicking in along with the suspension that I just started so we'll see..
Looking good!
Lets see how it holds up to Dbol and test suspension.......I have faith as I have seen a bunch of labs but still this is a solid stress test.
Another friend is running a gram of test and 2 caps has him dry as a bone ;)
I know you know this ^ but...for everyone else.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looking good!
Lets see how it holds up to Dbol and test suspension.......I have faith as I have seen a bunch of labs but still this is a solid stress test.
Another friend is running a gram of test and 2 caps has him dry as a bone ;)
I know you know this ^ but...for everyone else.
I have faith in your products. I am getting excited about the TD also after reading their logs. Once I go into the cut portion of my prep I will be using it!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hit up just chest today. Did a few different lifts to hit it from different angles since I have been doing the 5x5 routine.

Flat BB bench-
135 x 20
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 8
275 x 4 (no spotter)

Incline DB
- all drop sets
75's x 12
60'x x 10
50's x 8 (DAMN those 50's felt heavy haha )

Incline cable flys-
40 3 x 15

Dips- BW chest focus
3 x 15

Pump lately is almost to much, unreal haha. At least when doing upper body I can still walk. Yestarday I had a hard time, even later after leaving the gym I was still pumped.

Only day two on the ORAL AI so nothing yet to report...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting my swole on today!!!

Look out you got a Big Snake Crawling up your arm...Oh sorry it's just a Big Vein !!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, once that dbol kicks your definitely gonna need a good AI, that will definitely be a good test for this !

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Not going to do hammies this morning. Can't believe Ihow sore I still am from my leg workout earlier this week. You'd think I'd be recovering better.....
Going to have lunch at school with my youngest then I'll go in and do a shoulder and bi workout. I'll just have to play with the exercises and see which ones don't aggravate my shoulders.

Not much to report on the ORAL AI. seemed I had a little less bloat last night than I normally do, don't know if it's related or not....

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
One of the first noticeable effects of Formestane for me was a very rapid weight loss at the start despite no changes in diet / exercise, which I attribute to a reduction in water weight. As far as I know, water retention is an estrogenic effect so if you're losing it, it bodes well for the AI :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ESPECIALLY if hes also running 600mg test cyp and test suspension preworkout and Dbol lol.....bloat city.
I believe this AI is stronger than formestane.
THe transdermal is maybe comparable to formestane.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
ESPECIALLY if hes also running 600mg test cyp and test suspension preworkout and Dbol lol.....bloat city.
So that's why I look like I'm 6 months pregnant? LOL

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
What's got me so psyched about the new AI is its apparent potential to up-regulate the HPTA. Those figures for gonadotropin rises from the earlier tests were pretty mind blowing. Formestane didn't affect that much despite the E2 reduction, presumably because of the conversion to 4-HT.

Do you think stacking this with rebirth as a standalone (not PCT) cycle would have benefits for people with low end of normal levels who are just looking for a boost?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's got me so psyched about the new AI is its apparent potential to up-regulate the HPTA. Those figures for gonadotropin rises from the earlier tests were pretty mind blowing. Formestane didn't affect that much despite the E2 reduction, presumably because of the conversion to 4-HT.

Do you think stacking this with rebirth as a standalone (not PCT) cycle would have benefits for people with low end of normal levels who are just looking for a boost?
100% sure yes.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, so I'll not only keep my e levels in check, thanks to brundel I'll now combat prolactin from the deca !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea, so I'll not only keep my e levels in check, thanks to brundel I'll now combat prolactin from the deca !!

Damn that got there fast! Prolactrone also gives a solid hgh boost and deep sleep.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Damn that got there fast! Prolactrone also gives a solid hgh boost and deep sleep.
Can't complain about that ;) I'll be sure to log if any sleep changes are noticeable.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So I figured out it is my left side delt that is giving me problems. I couldn't go heavier than 20's on seated side laterals and it was still a little tender. So I just did sets of 15-20 reps along with some cable front raises and reverse pec dec.
Bis consisted of concentration curls over an incline bench, rope curls, seated incline curls, and single cable curls.
I'll get back on track and start logging my weights and lifts soon. Just not set on a routine. I have been just going in and doing whatever which I don't like. Don't get me wrong I am really pushing myself, I just don't like not having a routine to follow weekly.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I figured out it is my left side delt that is giving me problems. I couldn't go heavier than 20's on seated side laterals and it was still a little tender. So I just did sets of 15-20 reps along with some cable front raises and reverse pec dec.
Bis consisted of concentration curls over an incline bench, rope curls, seated incline curls, and single cable curls.
I'll get back on track and start logging my weights and lifts soon. Just not set on a routine. I have been just going in and doing whatever which I don't like. Don't get me wrong I am really pushing myself, I just don't like not having a routine to follow weekly.
Yah i train dc and the logbook is primary. I feel weird without it.
Gotta keep track to push the envelope.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So we're on Day 3 @ 2 caps a day correct?
2nd day. The first day I got it I took one cap that evening....I'll try to post every few days, if not everyday what day I am on so someone who subs later will have an idea where I am at.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Dude you got a bottle of Prolactrone as well???? That's kick ass!!! I wanna try it as well ive been dealing with stubborn prolactin issues from the tren and worried about it with the trest ill be starting soon, been running Prami 1.75 - 2mg daily + P5P 100mg + Letro 2.5mg ED + Nolva 10mg ED but I would love to have some of those to go with my prami. looks like an awesome product, been thinking about ordering it..

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Prolactrone is an awesome product i have been using 2 caps a day for the last 3 - 4 weeks and it has really improved my sleep quality, i no longer wake up 5-6 times only 1-2 times and have 3 hour blocks of sleep which is a major improvement. It also gives you some vivid dreams.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
If the bar ain't bending...you just pretending....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rack pulls?
If so thats legit even for a rack. I rarely go over 405. But I do a ton of reps.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Rack pulls?
If so thats legit even for a rack. I rarely go over 405. But I do a ton of reps.
Yes sir, but worked up to singles ;)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Pushed myself today to see where my strength was at :D

Rack pulls-
135 x 15
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 8
365 x 8
405 x 6
465 x 4
495 x 1
515 x 1
545 x 1
even with straps I was losing my grip after I started the singles. I tried doing the over/under grip but it has been so long since I have used it, it really felt weird.

Mid grip pulldowns-
220 x 8
200 x 8
180 x 8
160 x 12

V-grip seated rows-
160 3 x 8 with 2 sec squeeze at full contraction ( that 2 seconds felt like 10 !!! )

DB shrugs-

90's 3 x 20

Got to be at work in a half an hour so that was it for today. Felt good. I am pretty sure the rack pull is a PR, but I would have to go back and look.

Didn't feel as bloated last night again. I had a few extra carbs this morning and will have the same amount as usual through the day so I will note how I feel tonight. Will also weigh tomorrow morning to, to see if my weight has changed any.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jgd76 That is a serious workout! What does the "76" stand for?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Rocket3015. Year I was born 1976 ;)

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
Almost to the big 40 and looking jacked! That's gotta be a great feeling..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log so far.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Prolactrone is an awesome product i have been using 2 caps a day for the last 3 - 4 weeks and it has really improved my sleep quality, i no longer wake up 5-6 times only 1-2 times and have 3 hour blocks of sleep which is a major improvement. It also gives you some vivid dreams.
I don't doubt it, ever since the prami kicked in ive had some WILD intense and vivid dreams, but also in the 2-3 hour blocks that im out.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
When they say you sleep good on Prolactrone they're not lying. I slept like a freaking rock last night!!! :D