Best tasting protein powder?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
how is cellucor whey protein?
As a non-sponsor it doesn't get a lot of mention here but retailers sponsoring do carry it,
And it is great stuff. One of the top options for a strait whey, IMO.

Catch it on sale and you are winning.
I honestly still rate cinnamon swirl highest, but enjoy the s'mores, CORfetti, hear great things about CCCD

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
IForce Nutrition and APS have some of the best tasting ones that I have had in a long long time

The Iforce Blueberry Muffin is insane and the APS Cinnamon Graham Cracker is one of my favorites. Plus the APS one mixes so smooth, its great!!!!!
I agree completely with this..mentioned the 2 I was gonna :)

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
I'm sure it's been asked a zillion times, but I find it nearly impossible to get samples down here in Australia and I'm tired of buying crappy flavored protein.

I'm looking at a few ... has anyone tried these?

Muscletech, Phase8 Milk Choc
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Gourmet Cookes & Cream
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun
USN Wheytella Chocolate Hazelnut
PES Snickerdoodle
Scitec Chocolate Hazelnut
BSN SYNTHA-6 Choc Peanut Butter OR Chocolate Cake Batter
Giant Sports Salted Caramel

Recently I enjoyed Usplabs Oxy Elite Banana, actually tasted awesome in water!

Thanks for any feedback!
Mate, if you are going to get synthia suppsrus are doing 4.5kg for $110,ends today tho

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate, if you are going to get synthia suppsrus are doing 4.5kg for $110,ends today tho
Yeah, but you can only grab standard flavours? Choc any good?

I wanted to try choc peanut, or the cake mix.

PM me link. Thanks

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
As a non-sponsor it doesn't get a lot of mention here but retailers sponsoring do carry it,
And it is great stuff. One of the top options for a strait whey, IMO.

Catch it on sale and you are winning.
I honestly still rate cinnamon swirl highest, but enjoy the s'mores, CORfetti, hear great things about CCCD
Might try Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl. Need to get some new protein!

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Allmax iso chocolate I tried was pretty damn good. Good clean choco flavor and had bits of chocolate chips in it.

Want to try Allmax Hexapro. I'm a fan of blended protein over just regular whey.

Dymatize elite gourmet is good stuff for the price but wouldn't say it is the best tasting. Their cappucino I wasn't really a fan of though, it has a weird bitter taste to it.

Xtreme Formulations has pretty good tasting protein. Especially their Ultra Peptide Chocolate and Vanilla but it's more of an meal replacement.

Never tried their whey but heard it's pretty damn good too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allmax iso chocolate I tried was pretty damn good. Good clean choco flavor and had bits of chocolate chips in it.

Want to try Allmax Hexapro. I'm a fan of blended protein over just regular whey.

Dymatize elite gourmet is good stuff for the price but wouldn't say it is the best tasting. Their cappucino I wasn't really a fan of though, it has a weird bitter taste to it.

Xtreme Formulations has pretty good tasting protein. Especially their Ultra Peptide Chocolate and Vanilla but it's more of an meal replacement.

Never tried their whey but heard it's pretty damn good too.
https://blog.priceplow.com/protein-scam-amino-acid-spiking
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/allmax-hexapro-lawsuit

regdabyenoh

Awards
Any Brits ordered Protein from th US and had problems with Customs due to the size/weight? (Sorry don't want to derail the thread)

There so many Protein brands i want to try but the UK prices are awful, The US is great for getting small supplement tubs in but not sure on Large/Heavy tubs as customs here are heavy handed :(

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Brits ordered Protein from th US and had problems with Customs due to the size/weight? (Sorry don't want to derail the thread)

There so many Protein brands i want to try but the UK prices are awful, The US is great for getting small supplement tubs in but not sure on Large/Heavy tubs as customs here are heavy handed :(
Have you looked into MyProtein UK?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I have personally sent protein to the UK with no problems (samples or tubs)

regdabyenoh

Awards
I have personally sent protein to the UK with no problems (samples or tubs)
Cheers Soution. I can only try and find out I suppose, Had some pretty big customs charges before so a bit paranoid.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Cheers Soution. I can only try and find out I suppose, Had some pretty big customs charges before so a bit paranoid.
ooooo someone SNITCHIN

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that.

Well that's a shame. Why would they do that, staying away from them now.

July 1, 2014: Body Fortress Lawsuit
November 4, 2014: A GNC and 4 Dimension Nutrition joint class action
November 11, 2014: The CVS Lawsuit was filed regarding CVS Whey Protein Powder.
Giant Sports (Delicious Protein)
November 13, 2014: Inner Armour Class Action Lawsuit (Mass Peak and Nitro Peak)
November 19, 2014: New Whey Lawsuit (Multi-Pro)
November 19, 2014: Pro Supps PS Whey Lawsuit served.
November 19, 2014: Fit Foods (Mutant Whey)
ALLMAX Lawsuit (Hexapro Protein Powder)
January 23, 2015: CytoSport Muscle Milk Family Lawsuit (note that this is not for spiking! It’s allegedly just under-dosed protein and not having L-Glutamine!)
January 28, 2015: MusclePharm Arnold Schwarzenegger Iron Mass

regdabyenoh

Awards
Not to sure to be honest, I need to have a good look. I love Banana but I think its a hard taste to Nail. Milk Chocolate and Vanilla, But thinking I should give some more adventurous flavours a try too.

Also I would love to start cooking with Protein powder as I Drink allot of Milk and feel sometimes the protein spoils it ( I love milks flavour)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not to sure to be honest, I need to have a good look. I love Banana but I think its a hard taste to Nail. Milk Chocolate and Vanilla, But thinking I should give some more adventurous flavours a try too.

Also I would love to start cooking with Protein powder as I Drink allot of Milk and feel sometimes the protein spoils it ( I love milks flavour)
Highly suggest you check out my youtube for cooking (Bkupniewski)
over 200+ Recipes.

Good Vanilla's:
Blue Star Iso-Smooth
Scivation Vanilla
Animal Whey Vanilla
PES Vanilla

Chocolate:
beverly rocky Road (Chocolate/Marshmallow)
Xf 2.0 Triple Chocolate
Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate (Tastes like a chocolate cake)
USP labs Chocolate (tastes like a fudge brownie)

best banana i had was the old USP Labs Oxy Elite Banana, Metabolic Nutrition Banana is very good.
I have heard animal whey banana is something to consider/try ( i personally have not tried it)
Metabolic will be pricy for you to get in the UK though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Start baking, you will be happy you did man.

Check my Instagram driven2lift :)

regdabyenoh

Awards
Highly suggest you check out my youtube for cooking (Bkupniewski)
over 200+ Recipes.

Good Vanilla's:
Blue Star Iso-Smooth
Scivation Vanilla
Animal Whey Vanilla
PES Vanilla

Chocolate:
beverly rocky Road (Chocolate/Marshmallow)
Xf 2.0 Triple Chocolate
Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate (Tastes like a chocolate cake)
USP labs Chocolate (tastes like a fudge brownie)

best banana i had was the old USP Labs Oxy Elite Banana, Metabolic Nutrition Banana is very good.
I have heard animal whey banana is something to consider/try ( i personally have not tried it)
Metabolic will be pricy for you to get in the UK though.
Brilliant, WIll start looking for deals now and will defiantly check out the channel. Cheers.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Brilliant, WIll start looking for deals now and will defiantly check out the channel. Cheers.
Since you live in the UK you may have to pay a pretty penny to get some quality protein
if money is not an issue i would highly suggest these flavors:

- Metabolic Nutrition PB Cookie,
- XF 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie, Mocha, Cinnamon Roll,
- Beverly Cookies and Cream
- Iforce Red Velvet
- MTS Red Velvet, Pumpkin Pie

regdabyenoh

Awards
Since you live in the UK you may have to pay a pretty penny to get some quality protein
if money is not an issue i would highly suggest these flavors:

- Metabolic Nutrition PB Cookie,
- XF 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie, Mocha, Cinnamon Roll,
- Beverly Cookies and Cream
- Iforce Red Velvet
- MTS Red Velvet, Pumpkin Pie
Lemon cream pie and Red velvet sounds good :) Money is an issue but will look into it.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
If you are a milk lover you gotta try Select Gourmet Vanilla. Compliments milk so well, it's a hell of a flavour.

I also picked up a L&L Snickerdoodle cookie today, so let's see how it compares to Select.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for PES Vanilla and Animal Whey Vanilla as very good. I would say PES Vanilla is my new favorite Vanilla. USP Labs Modern Protein Vanilla is also very good. If you want something vanilla like, but not exactly vanilla, SAN Titanium Whey Butterscotch is great.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I'm sure it's been asked a zillion times, but I find it nearly impossible to get samples down here in Australia and I'm tired of buying crappy flavored protein.

I'm looking at a few ... has anyone tried these?

Muscletech, Phase8 Milk Choc
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Gourmet Cookes & Cream
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Casein Cinnamon Bun
USN Wheytella Chocolate Hazelnut
PES Snickerdoodle
Scitec Chocolate Hazelnut
BSN SYNTHA-6 Choc Peanut Butter OR Chocolate Cake Batter
Giant Sports Salted Caramel

Recently I enjoyed Usplabs Oxy Elite Banana, actually tasted awesome in water!

Thanks for any feedback!
Champion performance and blue star chocolate banana. XF CInnamon roll

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 2lb snicker doodle in my pantry that I want to give away. Probably give it to the wife's sister to try. The PB makes decent pancakes, the CnC is gross -got a 5lb I'll give away, the Vanilla is "meh" -I have 10lbs that I'll try to use/chug.
Personally, I won't be buying any more PES Select. I enjoy some cheaper options though so that's ok.
I'll buy em from you if you're in US

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Best tasting hands down is MTS Whey. Cookies and creme is like melted cookies and creme ice cream and Red Velvet cake is nearly identical to the actual cake. Gonna try American Apple Pie next. Their flavoring systems are out of this world

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Best tasting hands down is MTS Whey. Cookies and creme is like melted cookies and creme ice cream and Red Velvet cake is nearly identical to the actual cake. Gonna try American Apple Pie next. Their flavoring systems are out of this world
I've wanted to try that line for a long while but I can't get it to Canada without clearing out my savings account to pay for a single tub.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a Delmonico steak the other day. Gotta say it was pretty damn good. Next time I might have some taters with it.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I tried a Delmonico steak the other day. Gotta say it was pretty damn good. Next time I might have some taters with it.
I tried a Lenny&Larry Snickerdoodle today btw. It's similar to Select, but I will agree it tastes much better than the protein.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a Lenny&Larry Snickerdoodle today btw. It's similar to Select, but I will agree it tastes much better than the protein.
Just googled that. I didn't realize Lenny & Larry was a protein cookie. I'd have to say to try some from the supermarket that are all natural and organic. Those "protein" cookies are gonna taste a lot different than a normal cookie.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just googled that. I didn't realize Lenny & Larry was a protein cookie. I'd have to say to try some from the supermarket that are all natural and organic. Those "protein" cookies are gonna taste a lot different than a normal cookie.
Yeah it's not going to be as good as a regular cookie, but it still tasted damn good. It's a lot sweeter than Select, but the macros are also not great.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've wanted to try that line for a long while but I can't get it to Canada without clearing out my savings account to pay for a single tub.
Arnold Classic, come and try it first hand
I got GNO a hell of a deal on a few tubs and he got to sample some that were on tap.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I got GNO a hell of a deal on a few tubs and he got to sample some that were on tap.
It would cost more to come to the Arnold than it would to ship the protein hahha. I'll just wait until Marc decides he can stop trying to charge and arm and a leg for his protein, or provide accessible samples for sale.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My arm almost fell off lugging back 2 tubs + a bunch of complimentary products from my boyyyy on top of all the free samples in a duffel bag I got for free through The Solution too ha

jake1986

Awards
My arm almost fell off lugging back 2 tubs + a bunch of complimentary products from my boyyyy on top of all the free samples in a duffel bag I got for free through The Solution too ha

Several People told me this about the Arnold.
(Sore traps from carrying all the free samples lol)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good thing you also had a bag just of my baked goods on top of about 5-6 Products + a hooded sweatshirt :)
i take care of my people.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
It will seriously change the way you look at protein. No other protein even tastes good after you've had MTS honestly. I hope you can get it!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
The two flavors (Carmel Sutra and No Bake Cookie) I tried were good but not overly impressive. Not good enough that I would plan to purchase them again.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's not going to be as good as a regular cookie, but it still tasted damn good. It's a lot sweeter than Select, but the macros are also not great.
The peanut butter is as good as almost any peanut butter cookie I have had. The other flavors for some reason do not seem to compare to a "regular" cookie as well as the PB does.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
The two flavors (Carmel Sutra and No Bake Cookie) I tried were good but not overly impressive. Not good enough that I would plan to purchase them again.
Those flavors are good but nothing even close to as good as cookies and creme or red velvet. Those two flavors are hands down the best on the market in my opinion. It makes you want to drink it just to taste it. And the macros are still awesome.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No bake was reformulated (have not had it)
Red Velvet & Pumpkin are much better IMO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No bake was reformulated (have not had it)
Red Velvet & Pumpkin are much better IMO
OG No back was meh.

I just opened MTS MInt CnC, Just enough Mint (not overpowering). Really liking it, my favourite so far! I still have the pumpkin to try.
1 - Mint CnC
2 - KLP
3 - RVC
4 - Carm Sutra
5 - PB Fluff
6 - No Bake
7 - Cinnagram

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I always try to sample protein first, bc nothing more I hate than being stuck with a tub of something I can't stand.

The peanut butter is as good as almost any peanut butter cookie I have had. The other flavors for some reason do not seem to compare to a "regular" cookie as well as the PB does.
I'm loving the L&L line right now. The brownies are not as good as the cookies though IMO.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I always try to sample protein first, bc nothing more I hate than being stuck with a tub of something I can't stand.

I agree about sampling protein. I hate having to choke the stuff down. But I can honestly say that the Cookies and Crème and the Red Velvet MTS Whey is like drinking dessert. Seriously awesome.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I agree about sampling protein. I hate having to choke the stuff down. But I can honestly say that the Cookies and Crème and the Red Velvet MTS Whey is like drinking dessert. Seriously awesome.
They make ridiculous sludge
The red velvet cupcakes pieces in the batter make a great addition

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
They make ridiculous sludge
The red velvet cupcakes pieces in the batter make a great addition
Yeah they don't get mentioned on the double B boards much bc they are a competitor and people want free ****, but I've heard from a bunch of credible people that CnC, Mint CnC, RVC, and Pumpkin are some of the best out there, and funny enough those are some of my favorite protein flavours. One day though. As for now, I'm not paying 30 dollars to ship a single tub.