AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried them. What is the texture like? I'm tired of the quest bar type texture.

Admin The texture is similar to that of a candy bar.

AntM Reviews Grenade Carb Killa

Profile - 210 cals, 8g fat, 20g carbs (7g fiber, 1g sugar, 11g sugar alcohol), 23g protein

These are in somewhere in between the macros of a lot of the main stream protein bars out there now. By that I mean macros are similar, but these re somewhere in the middle in terms of the fiber amount. The only thing that may bother some people is the amount of sugar alcohol. Personally, that does not bother me, but I know some do get bloating or GI distress from sugar alcohols.

Price - Just under $2.50 a bar. A touch more than a lot of the bars out there, but it is different than a lot of the bars out there, see below.

Texture/consistency - The higher count calorie bars seem to have a great consistency and texture. They are not monotone and usually have different layers to them. On the other hand, lower calorie options are usually just a bland, chewy texture. I would consider these bars low calorie options. However, they have the texture that higher calorie bars have. As you can see from the picture, there are bumps on the top of the bar. These provided a nice crunch. There also seemed to be a wafer layer and a caramel layer as too. The caramel layer provided a little chew, just like a caramel candy bar. I would say the texture was very close to a Twix bar, just a touch more chewy.

Taste - Caramel Chaos was the flavor. It was a beautiful blend of chocolate and caramel. The caramel stood out more than the chocolate which is fine by me since I'm not a big chocolate guy. It was very similar to a Twix bar in taste also.

Overall - For me, this is a perfect bar. It is very macro friendly, provides some fiber and a good amount of protein. The texture is amazing, it is just like a candy bar and it tastes like a candy bar as well. Yes, the price is a tad higher than similar options, but I would personally spend a little more to get that has some texture to it. For example, if I had the choice between this bar and another bar that tasted the exact same, but had the texture of a Quest Bar or Mission 1 bar, I would pay a little more for the Carb Killa Bar. It is much more enjoyable to eat and tastes fantastic.10/10

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard nothing but good things about AI Sports Whey.

carmaf

AntM Reviews AI Sports 100% Whey Protein

Taste - This was the cinnamon bun flavor. As a fat kid, I loved nothing more than going to Cinnabun at the mall every time I went. Nothing was better than those warm, fatty and gooey cinnamon rolls.

This is by far the best cinnamon based protein I have ever had. It tastes just like a cinnamon bun. It has the perfect sweetness and perfectly resembles the cinnamon, the dough and the icing. As soon as I had it, I had a mental image of the center of a cinnamon bun in my head.

Profile - Very good. 126 cals, 2g fat, 5g carb and 22 protein per scoop.

Mixability - Mixes perfect. A little on the thicker side, which is fine by me. I prefer a thicker base.

Overall - This powder is a little on the higher end in terms of price. It is slightly more than a dollar a serving. Price usually does play a factor for me. With that in mind, I have rarely had a protein powder that blows my mind from the first time I tried it. I would not paying a little more for this powder. I do not paying a little more for something I would enjoy using and would not grow tired of. Do yourself a favor and buy the Cinnamon Bun AI Sports 100% Whey. 10/10

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried oh yeah one almond bliss...it was "ok". Not even close to bday cake. 6/10 IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried oh yeah one almond bliss...it was "ok". Not even close to bday cake. 6/10 IMO.

If you like almond joys they are good
What other flavors have you tried besides bday cake?

The lemon is pretty decent

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
^ Woah hater... That almond bliss was one of the only Oh Yeah one bar's I would consider buying I love coconut most of those Oh yeah one bar's I hated and thought **** it's not even worth it to me for free :| I liked their victory bars more just on avg not that either is my fav.

All about those Met-rx colossal bars, fitcrunch and RIP VPX Zero Impact bars :( most days **** it give me the box of L&L Cookies :D

Favorite protein powder is easily XF Cinnamon Roll
AntM1564 AI Sports did fantastic on all of their new Whey flavors my recent pickup from them was Birthday Cake and it is awesome as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fit crunch PB is great but 400
Kcals for a full bar may scare people away

Compared to oh yeah for 200

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah one is a small bar at what 50-60g... would need to compare it to the snack size fitcrunch bar not the full size haha would take at least 2 oh yeah one bar's to equal a full size fitcrunch.

Them fitcrunch snack bars are GOAT they sell them at big box stores in 18 packs much tasty will smash 2-3 at a time :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah one is a small bar at what 50-60g... would need to compare it to the snack size fitcrunch bar not the full size haha would take at least 2 oh yeah one bar's to equal a full size fitcrunch.

Them fitcrunch snack bars are GOAT they sell them at big box stores in 18 packs much tasty will smash 2-3 at a time :)
ead20037aa9e.jpg

This is my current bar champion. Addicted to these things. They aren't super high in protein at only 13 grams, but they are very good and you can get 24 bars for about 30 bucks making them one of the cheapest protein bars out there.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce I eat a LOT of power crunch bar's ( so does my wife ) I picked up 6-7 full boxes in the past month and some alone haha I eat several a day of those salted caramel, chocolate, french vanilla and even that chocolate mint. I love power crunch bars easy way to up my fat grams too.

Around me here they been on sale for about 11$ a box

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce I eat a LOT of power crunch bar's ( so does my wife ) I picked up 6-7 full boxes in the past month and some alone haha I eat several a day of those salted caramel, chocolate, french vanilla and even that chocolate mint. I love power crunch bars easy way to up my fat grams too.

Around me here they been on sale for about 11$ a box
Wow, 11 a box is a steal. I usually order them off Amazon for 15 a box, but no one around me sells them that I have seen. Even at 15 you're looking at far cheaper than most protein bar options. I do chow down on other protein bars from time to time for variety, but I go back to PowerCrunch for taste and price all the time.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
They are real good ( power crunch ) and unique being a wafer bar appnut supposed to be launching I assume something similar just unsure and I thought I heard from a promax rep that the promax pro was changed into a wafer bar but unsure not had their newest version but I enjoyed their orig pro bar's.

I like every flavor of the power crunch bar not tried some of their other bars or their powder tho

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Woah hater... That almond bliss was one of the only Oh Yeah one bar's I would consider buying I love coconut most of those Oh yeah one bar's I hated and thought **** it's not even worth it to me for free :| I liked their victory bars more just on avg not that either is my fav.

All about those Met-rx colossal bars, fitcrunch and RIP VPX Zero Impact bars :( most days **** it give me the box of L&L Cookies :D

Favorite protein powder is easily XF Cinnamon Roll
AntM1564 AI Sports did fantastic on all of their new Whey flavors my recent pickup from them was Birthday Cake and it is awesome as well
Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely going to pick some more up in the future. I have a full tub of mocha I still need to try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

2 Oh Yeah Bars would be a bit over a Fitcrunch (120g compared to 88g)
If you took another half of a Oh yeah bar it would be around 90g compared to 88g
~12g Fat,
~34g Carbs
~ 33g Protein

For Each:

Oh yeah Bar - 60g
~8g Fat
~23g Carb
~22g Protein

FitCrunch -88g
16g Fat
27g Carb
30 Pro

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Still never going to see me eat a one bar over a fitcrunch - That will never happen and as to the macros meh it's a low sugar candy bar with some protein good enough for me I'm way way over my needs from the amount of lamb and fish/chicken I eat alone.

Fitcrunch is on another level while the one bar ( all but the coconut ) taste like various levels of **** to me.

Tho I wasn't meaning in the literal sense talking the physical size ( not actual gram weight nor its macro's I can read and have them all ) of the bar it has air crisps in the fitcrunch with layers of goodness that one bar is a mostly dense laffy taffy stick ;)

Reactions: LLN

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone y u wanna hurt me breh

Them is blasphemous fighting words o_O FIGHT ME IRL!

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
really? i had one last week and thought it was the best bar i've ever tried by a laaaaaarge margin. so good that i'm skeptical of the macros lulz

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
If you like almond joys they are good
What other flavors have you tried besides bday cake?

The lemon is pretty decent
the almond bar is the best bar i've ever tried. lemon was also very good, but pales in comparison to the almond. bday cake was just sold, imo

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fit crunch PB is great but 400
Kcals for a full bar may scare people away

Compared to oh yeah for 200
Same reason why I tell my clients to stay away from them. 1 of my female clients is trying to lose weight and she slipped up and told me she ate 2 Fit Crunch bars the other day. That's almost 800 cals on 2 damn bars

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same reason why I tell my clients to stay away from them. 1 of my female clients is trying to lose weight and she slipped up and told me she ate 2 Fit Crunch bars the other day. That's almost 800 cals on 2 damn bars
They add up fast for how good they taste. The PB ones are legit candy bars in protein form. The consistency is like a cake filling, which makes them very good.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They add up fast for how good they taste. The PB ones are legit candy bars in protein form. The consistency is like a cake filling, which makes them very good.
Still have a few PB Fit Crunch bars left. Strictly save those for my preworkout snack on leg day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u wot m8?

inb4 eating Reese's is like eating dirt.
Don't listen to T-Bone.

His buds are seriously busted.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fit Crunch are perfect to sneak into the movie theatre :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fit Crunch are perfect to sneak into the movie theatre :)
Lol so many times I have snuck bars in.
Quest were a breeze, and didn't melt.

Some bars turned to sludge on me quick

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Buttered Popcorn is anabolic. Meeting your weekly fat intake in a matter of a large bag :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buttered Popcorn is anabolic. Meeting your weekly fat intake in a matter of a large bag :)
4 Defuse+2 Slintensity is a must before movies. If I go to a movie I'm getting hot buttered popcorn. Luckily for my physique the wife and I don't go too often!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great idea on lower fat and carb options at the theater. I would love to sneak one of your select recipe bakes into the theater. :)

Awards
  • Established
TheSolution alright bob, now that mts has unveiled coconut chocolate cookie and maple bacon I'm going to need some reviews and a top 5 mts ranking

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TheSolution alright bob, now that mts has unveiled coconut chocolate cookie and maple bacon I'm going to need some reviews and a top 5 mts ranking
maple bacon is april fools. They did not release it
Coconut Chocolate Cookie my review is on my youtube.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's a shame lol.

Anyhow what's your top 5 for mts?
Go watch my any of my reviews (Bkupniewski)I have my list in each of the comment section under the YT Video

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One I didn't see on the list that is AWESOME imo, is V-core. Mixes great just by shaking and tastes awesome in vanilla and I'm a chocolate fan. Very good profile. If you can get, I feel it's def worth the money. Absorbs very well.